Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So you're new here, eh? - Agnes

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So you're new here, eh? - Agnes Empty
IndlægEmne: So you're new here, eh? - Agnes   So you're new here, eh? - Agnes EmptyLør Okt 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Tid:07:30, mandag morgen
Sted:Politistationen i Gaia
Omgivelser: De forskellige betjente, sekretærer osv. er så småt ved at møde ind til dagvagten
Vejr:Vindstille, sol bag sky
Outfit: Link her

@Agnes

Aaah. Another monday after a weekend well spent hunting, and Jusso was on his way over the street to the police station, Alcita beside him. Both of them were already in their uniforms, as he was one of the few allowed to put it on from home, since he literally lived right across the street from the station. It gave him quite a couple of call shifts, too, so they could call him if they were low on manpower at any time, but that was a given, living this close.

Espresso in his travel mug, they walked across the street, and entered the station. Smiling at the people he knew so well by now, Jusso nodded and greeted everyone of them, giving those he was a bit closer to a hug instead of a handshake. Before long, he was in the small atrium in the middle of the station, where the secretary desk was in the middle of it all. He went over there to greet the secretary they'd had for years, now - and noticed a younger woman standing there, quite possibly a trainee from the way the old secretary spoke to her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you're new here, eh? - Agnes   So you're new here, eh? - Agnes EmptyLør Okt 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Outfit

Agnes had been up a little bit too early, she even turned up almost an hour too early for work at the station. She was standing there, taking directions from the old secretary. She was new to the job, only doing the secretary work, to pay her bills, since being a cop trainee didn't pay anything. She new she could count on her cousin to help her, if things got sour, but she pride herself on earning her own money, so she wasn't nagging others.
When the doors had opened and saw an officer walk inside and greet people, he had a beautiful white german shepard by his side and she lost her focus, on what the older lady told her. But as the blackhaired officer, turned his attention to the secretary desk, she quickly turned to the old secretary again, a hint of pink in her cheeks and she tried to do, as the secretary had explained, but when she reached for a pen in the penhodler, she knocked it over and it fell to the floor, pens and pencils going everywhere. She hurried around the desk and began picking it up, with a "Sorry, Mrs. Sanders!".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you're new here, eh? - Agnes   So you're new here, eh? - Agnes EmptyLør Okt 14, 2017 3:10 pm

While he talked with Mrs. Sanders, Jusso had - as he always did with new people - discreetly sniffed the air to catch a scent from the new girl. Hmm. A human. He actually hadn't seen too many new humans here lately, so it was a nice change. He just hoped she wasn't from out of town and therefore not accustomed to supernatural beings, as he would probably be cathegorized as.

When she accidentally knocked things over, he let go of Alcita's leash - she just sat down and awaited orders from him - and bend down to help her pick them up. "Don't worry. I'm sure Lily doesn't mind," he winked at the new girl, and then smiled beatifically up at Mrs. Sanders, who sighed, shook her head, and smiled.

"Really, you should've seen my first day here. It was chaos." Jusso then laughed, and handed the pencils and pens to the girl. "Yeah, it sure was, Wolfie!" one of his colleagues laughed as he walked by and patted Jusso on the shoulder before he walked on. "You're one to talk!" Jusso called out with laughter after his colleague, who was the only werewolf officer there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you're new here, eh? - Agnes   So you're new here, eh? - Agnes EmptyLør Okt 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Agnes looked at the officer, as she took the pens and pencils from him and said "Thanks, I'm Aggy.. I mean.. Agnes!" She blushed a bit, as she had mistakenly given him, her fathers nickname for her. She rose to her feet once again, almost tripping over in her heels, because of a small wrinkle in the carpet under her feet.

She grabbed the table, as she steadied herself. And with a shy smile, she walked behind the desk again and tried to assume the task she had been trying to do. When she was done, she looked at him and said "I don't even wanna think about how my first day out on the field is gonna be like." She shook her head, maybe she shouldn't be a cop anyway? No, it was her big dream, to help and protect the people of the city. She the got a better look at the white dog, sitting at his feet, even though she had to lean over the table to look at her and a question rose in her mind, as she remembered he'd been called Wolfie. "So what are you? I know you're not a werewolf, Rice is the only one here, so far." She said, mentioning the officer from before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you're new here, eh? - Agnes   So you're new here, eh? - Agnes EmptySøn Okt 15, 2017 2:28 am

"Agnes? That's quite an uncommon name. But I like it," he grinned. "The nickname, too." he smiled and winked at her, before he took Alcita's leash again, and got back up to a stand. He chuckled a bit when she almost tripped. "Maybe you should just wear flats tomorrow?" he suggested with a small, friendly smile. "But I'm sure you'll do fine once you get out there. Just remember, no high heels when you're on duty." he smiled, and took a good, long sip og his espresso.

"Hmm? Oh. Right. Yeah, I guess my nickname might not give it all away." he smiled, and stretched a little, his back erupting in some satisfying cracks. "But yeah, I'm not a werewolf. I'm the first shapeshifter in the force, though. Joined four years ago." he smiled. "My main form is a white wolf, so that's why they gave me that nickname, and also why they almost instantly put me on the canine patrol."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you're new here, eh? - Agnes   So you're new here, eh? - Agnes Empty

So you're new here, eh? - Agnes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det nordlige Grounds of Lily :: Stationen-
Gå til: