Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Watch the waters - Luca

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Watch the waters - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Tid: 12:30
Sted: Skoven omkring skolen, ved søen.
Vejr: En let brise, men med en blid efterårssol.
Omgivelser: Ikke mange elever, men et par stykker.
Påklædning: Outfit Fenellas guitar
@Luca

Fenella havde besluttet sig for at tilbringe hende fridag, ved søen ud i skoven der lå omkring skolen. Hun havde taget sin guitar med sig, hun havde altid elsket naturen, men det kom nok med at hun var formskifter. Hun smilede let op imod himlen som kunne ses igennem trækronerne, som hun gik mellem træerne. Hun nåede endelig til søen og gik ud på den lille mole der var i søen. Hun satte sig i skrædderstilling og lagde guitaren i sit skød og begyndte langsomt at spille et par lettere melodier, men hun nynnede med.
Sådan sad hun i lidt tid, inden hun begyndte at at synge lige så stille "Some how I know I will find a way
To a brighter day in the sun
Somewhere I know that he waits for me
Someday soon he'll see I'm the one

I won't give up on this feeling
And nothing could keep me away."
Hun forsatte sin sang og lukkede let øjnene, mens hun spillede og sang. Fortabt i sin egen lille verden. Hun havde selv skrevet og komponeret sangen, og hun kunne ikke vente til den dag, hvor hun måske kunne gøre det til en karriere. Det var ikke fordi hun ville være berømt, hun ville bare gerne påvirke andre med sin musik, at kunne være i stand til at hjælpe folk igennem musik, det.. Det var hendes store drøm.

//Sangen hun synger er den her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMiANOTSZM Bare forstil dig den i akustisk version Razz
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Luca had been drifting in the lake for a good hour now, well below the surface. After his last swim, and the snatching of his clothes, he had purposefully hidden his clothes in the hollow trunk of a tree close to the lake shore, and he also had a sash around his waist, which he could cover up his crotch with if it became necessary. Right now, though, he had just been swimming with a couple of the fish in the lake (and eaten another), when a very low sound, a sound of osmeone singing, reached him underwater.

Intrigued, he swam up to the surface, carefully. When he silently broke the surface, he could see the young girl singing. Her voice was rather pretty, he'd say, and she did have some skill with that guitar, too. And her song sounded great! Smiling, he raised himself a little higher, elbows resting on the small pier. He closed his eyes and listened, as his gills - nos exposed to air - slowly disappeared. When he took a deep breath, she had just gotten to the second chorus, and he started singing along with her. "'Cause I still believe in destiny
That you and I were meant to be
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above
'Cause I still believe
Believe in love..."

Sidst rettet af Luca Fre Okt 06, 2017 5:09 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Fenella gasped when she heard his voice, sing along with hers when she reached to second chorous and she opened her eyes and looked at the beautiful man infront of her. She didn't stop singing or playing and she finished the chorous in perfect harmony with the siren. When they sang the last note, she smiled at him and said "Your voice is really beautiful, you taking music at the academy?". She spoke the truth, his voice was smooth. "I'm Fenella, but you can just call me Fen. I don't think I've seen you at the school before, are you a new student?". Her fingers still plucked at the strings and she hummed a little along to it. She loved just playing random melodies, she came up with them on the spot and they always sounded amazing. She truly had a talent.
Her eyes kept on the stranger infront of her. He had been underwater the whole time she was there, so he had to be something like a siren or a merman. She would have heard, if he had entered the water while she was playing and singing.

//Sorry det er lidt kort :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 2:58 pm

"Your own voice really isn't bad, either. And you play pretty good." he smiled, head tilted slightly to the side as he took care to not show his teeth. This girl seemed genuinely kind, and he'd rather not scare her with his rows of sharp, shark-like teeth. "And, well.. Yes, I'm a rather new student here. I think I've been here, what, a week by now? It's such a huge area, but luckily I found this lake as one of the first spots." Slowly, placing both hands on the edge of the pier, he lifted himself up, big tail and all, to 'sit' beside her, resting on his elbows. The tip of his tail was still playing in the water surface, making small ripples across the surface. "The past few decades I've taken singing and drama lessons. So when I heard this school had both, and dancing, too, I just had to come here!" he grinned, again without showing his teeth. He'd been sad for the rest of the day last time his smile scared someone into running from him. "I'm Luca, by the way." he then said, reaching out one hand for a handshake, while gripping the edge of the pier with his other hand to make sure he wouldn't just slip right back into the water.

Sidst rettet af Luca Fre Okt 06, 2017 5:08 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Fenella smiled at him and said "Thank you. I've been doing it my whole life." And she had, her father learned her how to play the guitar at a very young age, and she always sang. She had used most of her life singing and playing on her family's porch. She even teached her brother how to play the piano and guitar.
She listened intently to what the siren in front of her told her. And when he spoke, she caught a glimps of his teeth. They didn't freak her out, not at all and she was quick to catch on that he didn't show his teeth when he smiled. As her fingers played with the strings on her guitar, she watched as he lifted himself up, so he could sit on the pier as well. "I've been here for a few months myself."
She listened to him talk about music, dance and drama, it was obvious that it was a big passsion of his and she smiled. She liked people who had passions. "I'm taking music as well, I also have archery, fencing and running." She smiled at him.
"Well, Hi Luca, it's nice to meet you." She took his hand and shook it and teasingly said "It's okay for you to smile with your teeth, you know?" She had noticed how he tried not to and she couldn't care less how his teeth looked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 3:56 pm

"Your whole life? Well, that can certainly be heard. You have quite the talent. Have you tried teaching others?" Another small smile, a nod when he heard she was rather new as well, and after they'd shaken hands, his smile faltered a little at what she said. "Ah... I... Prefer not to, when I meet new people." he sighed. "I felt so bad when that young girl screamed and ran away when she saw my teeth, back home..." he muttered, biting his lip a little nervously. "Sorry, stuff like that just kinda lingers, you know?" the smile returned, now with the rows of sharp teeth visible. "But I'll try to stop it when I'm around you, then. Nice to know you aren't so easily scared. 'S just, I've been used to only really smiling at people when I'm in my human form. My teeth are 'normal' like that. Form and function, all that. Easier to hunt in the water, so why have normal teeth when you need sharp teeth to rip through flesh?" he grinned. "Nah, but seriously, I was just trying to be careful."

Sidst rettet af Luca Fre Okt 06, 2017 5:08 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Fenella nodded "Yes, I taught my brother to play the guitar and the piano." She smiled at the memory and then she stopped playing, just for a short while, as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear, but soon after began plucking at the strings once again, while she listened to what Luca told her. "Yeah, I know perfectly well, what you mean." She said, when he talked about reactions lingering. She had once scared some kids as well, when she transformed in front of them and protected them against an alligator. She listened carefully as he continued. "I'm pretty hard to scare." And it was true, she never really got scared, but then again, she hadn't really been in any dangerous situations.
"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean!" She smiled, it would look quite silly if her dog form had human teeth or her raven for that matter. She smiled at him "Yeah, it's okay, I guessed that. But just be yourself." Hun fik pludselig en idé. "Hey, you wanna sing another song with me? I'm sure you know this." Og hun begyndte at spille broadway klassikeren Dancing Through Life fra Wicked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 5:07 pm

"So, you're pretty much like me with that, I guess? I don't really get that scared, either." he grinned. "Especially when I'm in the water. It's like.... I just know I'm in control, there. One time, a shark thought he should try to take a bite out of me, just because I was bleeding a little. I'd already told him no, but well, he lunged, and he got a slap of my tail. I have no idea how far that pushed him, but really, really far. I think I might've even heard something in his neck snap." he shrugged. "Needless to say, none of the sharks in that area ever swam near me again, they'd heard what happened from him." he chuckled, and shook his head. When she asked him if he wanted to sing with her, he seemed to almost instantly perk up. "Oh! Yes, yes of course! That's one of my favorite songs!" a bright grin lit up his face, and when time came to start singing, he did.
"The trouble with schools is
They always try to teach the wrong lessons
Believe me, I've been kicked out
Of enough of them to know
They want you to become less callow
Less shallow
But I say: why invite stress in?
Stop studying strife
And learn to live the unexamined life..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Fenella smiled and laughed a little, when he told her about the shark.
And when he agreed to sing with her, her smile grew bigger on her face, and she waited for him to finish the first verse, before she sang along as well, as if she really wanted to get a feel for his voice and hear how he really sounded. "Dancing through life
Skimming the surface
Gliding where turf is smooth
Life's more painless
For the brainless
Why think too hard?
When it's so soothing
Dancing through life
No need to tough it
When you can sluff it off as I do
Nothing matters
But knowing nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through"

She smiled the whole time and hit every note perfectly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyFre Okt 06, 2017 5:27 pm

When he stopped for breath and let her sing some more, he watched her with a small, calm smile. These were the moments he loved when meeting someone new; connecting with people over music, or theater, or even dancing. In general, he loved how different art forms could bring people together, and watching people as passionated as Fenella sing their hearts out. This was really, really nice.

"Dancing through life
Swaying and sweeping
And always keeping cool
Life is fraught-less
When you're thoughtless
Those who don't try
Never look foolish

Dancing through life
Mindless and careless
Make sure you're where less trouble is rife
Woes are fleeting
Blows are glancing
When you're dancing
Through life..."

This time, while he was singing, he looked into her pretty, pretty eyes - but still didn't use his ability. This girl was so sweet and kind.... Luca didn't want to manipulate her like that. He just wanted to see the genuine emotion in her beautiful eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyLør Okt 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Fenella continued playing and singing, she looked both peaceful and like it didn't even take an effort for her to sing and play at the same time. Her lips constantly bearing a mild smile, as her voice continued to flow from her mouth. She opened her green eyes and looked at Luca. Their voices sounded pretty good together. She couldn't help, but think that perhaos he'd partner up with her, for an assignment in music, even though she didn't know if he could compose or write songs.
As they finished the song and she had played the final notes, she smiled greatly at Luca and said "That was really nice. I love singing, especially with someone else. It's always felt special, sharing a song with someone else.". In truth this was one of the few ways she truly could convey her feelings, was through music and song.

//Skriver ikke mere tekst fra sangen Razz Syntes det tog lidt meget space og ville blive besværligt nu hvor der bliver snakket i den også Razz
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca EmptyLør Okt 07, 2017 5:21 pm

"I totally get what you mean. It's just so much easier to express yourself through music and dancing!" Luca smiled, and began rearranging the scarf around his hips, since the tip of his tail had started to dry.  As it did, his tail slowly split into two, the tips transforming back into feet and the rest into his long legs. After he'd made sure the scarf did completely cover the important bits of his groin, he smiled, and now, his teeth were back to human teeth, too. From the looks of it, his transformation was completely painless, not a trace of discomfort on his features all the way through. "And it just... Music, dancing, theater... It just connects people, so easily, even across races, just like us!" Luca grinned, and stretched a bit, his back erupting in some satisfying cracks. "I just love that aspect of it, that everybody can find something that resonates with them in music."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Watch the waters - Luca   Watch the waters - Luca Empty

Watch the waters - Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Deep Waters