Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There is a first time for everything

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

There is a first time for everything Empty
IndlægEmne: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyOns Jan 22, 2020 7:06 pm

@Odette <3
Outfit: Link
___

It was sweet and all. People around her was checking up on her, making sure she had everything she needed, but in reality - she just needed a moment of peace. A single moment to just breathe in the cold winter air, and hope that the moon would answer the burning questions that howled in her chest. She was not long from the hotel, and had booked a room for the night. But for now she was sitting on a bench not far from it, looking up at the star filled night sky. It was a beautiful painting and it was quite. The siren closed her eyes. She was so thankful that Alison and Levi had asked her to stay with them, while she was figuring everything out. The twins were with their father, which meant Veronica had a few days completely off.
Veronica breathed in and just zoned out. Or that was till a smell reached her perfectly good senses. Blood. The siren opened her eyes, and her soft facial features turned deadly in the matter of seconds. She took a deep breath in to remain in control, but jumped down from the bench. It was dark, but for a hunter it wasn't hard to track the smell of blood. She walked behind the hotel and a few steps further it was just plain forest area. The trees made it harder for her to see what was around her. It wasn't till she got close enough, that she realized that it was a far more familiar face than she first had expected. But was it too late to do anything by now?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyTors Jan 23, 2020 3:20 pm

outfit + looks

Where… Where was she?
all she knew was that she had followed her instinct. The instinct leading her to this place… in the search for blood. The search for food. Anastasia had told her a lot of times… “Are you ever feeling like that, then come to me.”
But… it was to late. She had let the instinct for blood take over. It had chased her out in a forest. A victim was now laying empty and cold on the wet forest ground. Blood was thrown all over Odette´s pastel blue jumpsuit. Not to mention her face.
As a new scent tingled her nose, she growled lowly and turned her head. A siren. A memory of her past. With a loud hiss, she jumped towards the siren and pinned her to the ground.
Her eyes were ivory black and cold. The teeth shining dim in the moonlight. Slowly she reached down to the sirens neck, ready to empty her for blood as well.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyTors Jan 23, 2020 3:56 pm

It was too late. The memories raced through her head, reminding her of what she had been on the run for before. She felt her heart almost ripping out of her chest. Her back hit the cold ground and she felt all the nerves in her body screaming for air. Her heart was racing, but one thing has changed since her last vampire attack. Veronica had someone expecting her to get home, not a girlfriend or boyfriend. Family. So as the teeth almost pierced through her skin. Vampires feed on the blood of others, she knew what bloodlust was like, she had experienced it first hand as a siren. The vampire had the strength on her side, there was no doubt to that. Veronica was a serpent and she had learned a long time ago to at least have a butterfly knife in her boot. She felt the teeth pierce through her skin and the blood leaving her system. Veronica reached for the knife and got it. The siren stabbed Odette in neck, mostly just for a shock value. She pulled the knife out and stabbed her again. This time, however, she moved her legs up to kick Odette away from her and rolled over to the other side. Veronica was quick on her feet and moved her hand towards her bloody neck. "Odette, control yourself!" She yelled with eyes beggin for it to work. Veronica didn't like the idea of having to fight her friend. The siren's features showed and a low hoarse hiss came from her lips. A sign of warning.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyMan Jan 27, 2020 5:54 pm

A stab in the neck made Odette hiss in pain. Almost in an tuck and roll, she rolled off Veronica, putting a hand up to the wound. Hadn’t it been for monster state, she would probably have panicked by the fact, that she just got stabbed in the neck. Instead she now just stood there, shaking and hissing at Veronica, with blood running down her neck and hand. Right now, she did not see her friend, she only saw a victim.
and right now, the victim yelled and begged for Odette to control herself, which just made her giggle. A maniac filled giggle.
“I am… I am controlling myself you see…” her luring and whispering voice sang. She slowly danced closer to veronica. “Right now… I want your blood… see? Controlling?”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyTirs Jan 28, 2020 9:53 am

There was something awfully wrong, but right now wasn’t the time to be caring and talk sense into Odette. Clearly, it didn’t help or seem to have an effect. Veronica growled and her siren-features dominated the pretty face, turning it slightly monstrous. The cold and cunning voice could have crept the siren out - but it wasn’t her first dance with luring voices. And right now, Veronica wasn’t in the mood. She had no idea if Odette possessed new abilities, or what was going on - magical powers had little effect on her. But, her common sense spoke to her and told her it was something else. Then it hit the siren as she realized Odette no longer was a siren. “I’m sorry darling, I’m not the type of person to make blood rituals, so you see,” she narrowed her eyes a little and watched Odette’s moves carefully, “can’t have it.” Veronica ran a hand through her pink highlighted hair and sighed. “Clearly you haven’t really learned that you can’t always get what you want. And I already have two kids, I’m not in the mood of teaching more.” Veronica took a deep breath in and tried to think of something quick. “But... then again. You can always try to catch me if you can,” she suddenly began to run. Running from a vampire was as stupid as running away from a lion. But she didn’t have any chance of winning a fight here. Lucky for Veronica, she knew the hotel was close to the shore, and if she had water in her area - she had a chance of fighting back. The lack of blood made her vision blur. Finally, she stopped, the ocean was still to far away for her to swim - however, she was able to use its energy from this distance. “You got me,” she chuckled and turned around as she sighed a bit. “What my blood? Come and get it,” she threw her arms out to the side, trying to collect her thoughts on the water getting it to slowly moving towards her, but it was a slow process.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyFre Feb 07, 2020 1:02 pm

In the minute V began to run, Odette followed her, but stopped a few meters from her in the minute she smelled the ocean. Of course the siren would seek to the ocean. She would be stronger in the water. Even though Veronica did her best, luring Odette to the ocean, the former siren stood still and raised an eyebrow. She growled and hissed lowly.
“You´re siren… go… go out in the water… you´re stronger there… but I…I wouldn’t follow,” she hissed and placed her hands on her head. “It hurts!” with a loud THUD she fell down on her knees. “Everything hurts!” she started to sob lowly.

Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyFre Feb 07, 2020 4:24 pm

Sang der bliver sunget: Link

It was beyond insane, and her mind couldn't pick between helping or surviving. But it was in the moment as she watched Odette trying to gain some control of herself - that she made the choice to help her friend, like she had done once before. Yes, this was another form of help - but she couldn't let Odette be alone, not like this. "Hey.. It's okay," she blinked a bit and took a deeper breath in. Veronica moved a few steps closer. The siren started to hum with the most enchanting tone before she began to sing:" I know it hurts. It's hard to breathe sometimes," she took a few more steps closer, "These nights are long. You've lost the will to fight," Veronica slowly sat down in front of the vampire, keeping on the siren song in hopes of giving the vampire a more calm mind. "Is anybody out there? Can you lead me to the light?; Is anybody out there?; Tell me it'll all be alright," she gently touched Odette's cheek and gave it a gentle caress with her thumb. "You are not alone; I've been here the whole time singing you a song (ooh); I will carry you, I will carry you" she ended with a smile and looked at Odette and gave her a slight nod to things would be okay. "I know you can't remember how to shine; Your heart's a bird without the wings to fly" she let go of Odette's cheek and tilted her head a little to the side, keeping her dark brown eyes locked with her friend's. "Is anybody out there? Can you take this weight of mine? Is anybody out there? Can you lead me to the light?" She stopped singing before just wrapping her arms around Odette.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 11:55 pm

V´s voice. It was so calm… so soothing. Odette felt how she slowly found herself again. Found herself in the tears running down her cheeks. As she looked into Veronica´s eyes, she saw the knight, she once knew 2 years ago. Her V.
“I´m sorry…” her cracking voice whispered. In the minute she felt Veronica´s arm around her, she broke down, thousand tears now running down her cheeks. “I´m so sorry… I don´t know…I don´t know who I am anymore…” slowly she started to shake. She felt so weak. “I´m sorry… I attacked you… and I wanted to kill you… I´m sorry… I´m sorry…”
she hugged Veronica tighter and tighter. “I´m losing you… I´m losing John… I… I don´t want that…”
Right now she was blurting everything out. Something she was going to regret later.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyLør Feb 22, 2020 8:16 pm

It seemed like Veronica's voice had the wished effect on the new vampire, and a heavy stone was lifted from the siren's chest. Veronica breathed out and just embraced her friend. "It's okay," she replied with a harmonic soft tone. Veronica listened to Odette lashing out with information. "Hey," she grabbed Odette by her shoulders and held her out in front of her. "You are not losing me, and I'm not going to let you lose yourself either; okay?" The siren added with a worried yet serious look. "I might not be a newly turned vampire, but I know what it's like feeling like you have no self control over anything in your life," she took a deep breath in before licking her lips a bit. "I have a room at the hotel, why don't you join me for the night? Looks like we both could use a quick clean up anyways, huh?" Suggested Veronica and tilted her head a bit to the side. She needed to get a bandit on that neck of hers before she would lose to much blood. However, taking care of herself wasn't really a thing Veronica was good at.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyLør Feb 22, 2020 9:18 pm

Immediately Odette calmed down. She still felt oh so lost. But with V’a forgiveness and kindness, she slowly found herself again. Although there was a long way again. She nodded and dried her tears away. “Yes... yes... let’s go do that...”
slowly she got up on her legs, reaching a hand down to V, for her to help her up. She was still shaken. The blue dress completely ruined by blood. Guilt was slowly eaten her up. Together with all kinds of other feelings.
“Everything went black...” she finally said. “I don’t know...”
like a puppy begging for forgiveness, She looked at V. “I’m so sorry.”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyTirs Feb 25, 2020 12:18 pm

The siren knew a thing or two about being lost. Especially lost in your own mind. She was lost herself. "Besides it's more fun to be lost together then alone," she said keeping the whole thing a bit more light-hearted. Odette reached her hand down to Veronica, and she grabbed it, letting the new vampire pull her up. "My brother always says to me: stars can't shine without darkness," she chuckled with a little half smirk when she remembered her brother. Guilt was a horrible feeling and she knew it way to well, being a mother and everything but not feeling like she was good enough at her job - that was her biggest source of guilt. Leaving Jess was a major way to a guilt trip. "I know, come on," she grabbed Odette's arm in a lock before she started walking towards the hotel. Being friends with Abigal, she had learned a few hidden ways to get around the hotel without being seen. The back door was one of them. Veronica opened the door and looked around, being a gang leader helped a lot in getting in unnoticed. Veronica got them up the stairs to the room and locked them in. She finally felt the dizziness hitting her and how her head began to ache. Veronica moved to the bathroom to find something to clean the wound. Veronica grabbed to painkillers and swallowed them without second thought. The siren took out a band-aid to cover her bleeding wound.  Then she walked back out to Odette and walked over to the closet.
"I don't have a lot of things here, but its an old friend of mines most used room. So I'm sure she will be okay with you borrowing some stuff," she walked over finding a night shirt and a matching pair of shorts. Veronica took a shirt for herself. "I know most vampires don't sleep, but these are comfy as hell," she smiled and tilted her head to the side. "So my friend Abigal, has a major collection of wine here, and we are going to open a bottle and just relax."  
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 11:39 pm

Even without paying, V got them into a hotel room. Okay, they had to sneak, but they were still getting there! Without looking around, Odette placed herself on the bed, dried of the dry tears before sighing. V had forgiven her. Yet… the young vampire had to forgive herself as well. Which wasn’t going to happen in the nearest future. She could have killed Veronica. The one who saved her. Her knight in shinning armor.
Captured in thoughts, she didn´t realize V was talking to her, before she mentioned something with clothes.
As she saw the comfy shirt and shorts, she smiled kindly and looked up at V, mumbling lowly ‘thank you.’
Immediately she dressed into the clothes and chuckled by the mention of the bottle of the wine. “That sounds nice…” here she looked at the bandage V had to cover her beautiful neck in. “I hope you heal… or else you have to stare at that forever.”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything EmptyFre Maj 29, 2020 9:04 am

Veronica took a deeper breath in. "Don't worry about my wounds, I don't let them define anything," she pointed out with an assuring smile. Veronica had so many scars on her skin. There was different types of seaweed that would help the healing along, but because of her abilities no one could heal her. The biggest scar she had from that reminder was the small round scars in her palms. Veronica opened up a bottle of wine, and filled up two glasses. She handed one to Odette and sat down next to her. "However, I would like if you would tell me what happened tonight," her voice was low and soft looking gently at Odette. Veronica was never the person to talk about her own struggles and fights. It was a heavy burden and she hated if Odette had to carry hers alone. "I'm here no matter what, so If you don't want to talk tonight, it's okay. But you are never alone, okay?" The siren reminded the newly turned vampire and placed her arm around her in a half hug.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a first time for everything   There is a first time for everything Empty

There is a first time for everything
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Time after time again
» Only Time Will Tell
» I've been here the whole time
» If this is the last time

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum