Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An afternoon full of surprises

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

An afternoon full of surprises Empty
IndlægEmne: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 9:34 pm

TIME | 13:32
PLACE | Cafe - Juice Stop
WEATHER | Sunshine, Chilly(Køligt
Looks | Outfit

Topic For - @Everett @Jalen

Lawrence looked over towards Everett, as he smiled, while enjoying the food with him and the milkshake, he hadn´t enjoyed himself in such a long time, and being with Everett was just so freeing, making him forget what he had been going through, also how hard it was to control the wolf inside of him. Sometimes he felt like it wasnt even him.. and sometimes it felt so freeing, like he had.. had the wolf inside of him, all along, but first had gotten it free.

Lawrence couldn´t help but laugh in the company of Everett. With his snarling at him, and the humorous look in his eyes. He couldn´t help but feel at ease near him. He chuckled a little, as he said " Well, i guess your parents wont see anything out of the ordinary then, on their bill, when they get it, since you area black hole, afterall ". He laughed, as he took another sip of his milkshake, while waiting for the food, as he suddenly heard Everett´s outburst. He coughed a little, before clearing his throat, as he said " N-not me, you idiot ". He laughed a little, as he said " I meant it, as a question, not a formal indication of interest. Besides, my boyfriend is thousand procent hotter than you, no offence ". He laughed, as he smiled, before hearing his words, as he gave a slight nod. " Ah.. i see.. then find a witch and turn him into a woman, then all your problems will be solved ".

He smiled, before saying " Unless its family, but then again, wolves have been known to mate with family in the wild, so i dont see the problem in a werewolf society ". He said it so casual, as he got his food with Everett´s. Besides who would believe them, if they heard them?... it could might as well be a game or something like it. " So?. About my boyfriend ". He looked out to the street, as he suddenly stopped moving. " Jalen.. ". He looked at the guy, before he got up, as he walked over to the door, as fast as he could but stopped, when they guy turned.. * Oh.. *. He walked back, embarassed and flustered, as he said " It.. wasnt him.. which is good, it´s good.. he is.. he is probably already moving on, with... someone else.. ". He sighed, as he himself, would have stalked Jalen´s ass, if it had been the other way around!.
He sighed, as he looked at the food, before starting on it, as he said "  Maybe.. love isnt for us ".
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Everett outfit
Jalen outfit

Everett had fun with Lawrence. Much more than he had in a while. He hoped they could form a friendship, but it felt like they were well on their way. They made each other laugh, already had inside jokes. ”What? Just because I swallow with chewing? Is that such a crime?” He drank the shake, finishing it a little too fast. He just laughed when he sounded like he was about to choke on the milkshake. ”Really? I believe that when I see it.” He frowned his brows in wonder of how he could ever make such a stupid suggestion. ”Somehow, I think he will have a problem with that.”

”Because a man can’t give me children, he can create an alpha to take over for me.” He didn’t worry much about people hearing them. The conversations he overheard was sometimes way worse. He looked after him when he went towards the door after saying his boyfriend’s name. He returned. ”You think so? Well… Maybe that would be for the best. No offense, but it just seems like a lot of trouble. He would have to choose between you and his family, and that is not really fair to him, is it?” He started at the food as well. He was chewing some of it when he claimed love was not for them. ”Wow, don’t go there.”

Jalen didn’t know where to look. He had been around where he knew Lawrence used to hang out. He just had one place left. That café he was always on about. He walked to the café and stopped abruptly when he saw Lawrence with another guy. Fucking fantastic. So this was what it was all about. He was ghosting him, because he had found someone else. What a fucking cruel idiot. He just watched them a moment, saw how Lawrence laughed, how this guy made him laugh. He didn’t know what to do about this. He was tempted to just walk away and forget all about him, but he was not going to give him the satisfaction. He wanted an explanation. He had stayed with him all this time, even if his parents had been concerned Lawrence would get him converted into not hunting wolves. And he sort of had. He had had plenty of chances to kill werewolves lately, but he hesitated whenever he could. They died anyway, but it was not by his hands. He walked into the café and looked directly at him for a moment, before he just turned his back. He had no idea how to approach him. He was not a big fan of confrontations.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 10:16 pm

He looked down, as he heard Everett´s words. They were true, so true. How could he ever ask Jalen to choose, and also after both Jalen´s sister had been killed, and then what.. they would have to lose their only child left then?.. no he couldn´t do that to them, but it hurted so much.. he wanted SO much to see Jalen.. to just hold him in his arms, to kiss him, joke with him, laugh, like he was doing right now with Everett. He sighed, as he said " I know.. i know ".
He looked up, as Everett said that he shouldn´t go there, before he smiled and said " oh really ". He smiled, as he took another sip of his milkshake, before a sigh escaped his lips, as he licked them before looking towards the door, as he heard it open.

When he saw him.. his body froze on the spot.. his hands trembled almost, and his eyes widened, almost getting a glow, as he felt his inner wolf, almost cry out towards Jalen. He instantly stood up, as he looked at him. Locking eyes, feeling like they burned into his soul.. stirring the wolf deep inside, as his eyes started to glow, before he walked right over towards him, as if something had taken over him, as he took a grib at his wrist, turning him around towards him. He was a little taller than Jalen, only a little. He looked stunned at him, as he said " Jalen ".

His eyes glowing, as he couldn´t control the beast inside of him, as he looked at him, before placing a hand on his cheek, as he forgot everything about Everett´s words, before saying " Why are you here, why.. i.. how.. ". He didn´t know what else to say in the situation, as he knew he shouldn´t but he wanted too.. he wanted to know.. to feel his lips. He could feel the animal inside of him.. how it started to take over.. this was bad.. this was.. VERY bad.. he couldn´t control it.. his eyes shifting, his instinct almost becoming primal, as he leaned in to kiss his lips..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 10:35 pm

Everett looked confused at him when just froze, his hands looking like they could begin shaking any moment. He stood up and heard Lawrence say Jalen’s name again. This again. He looked back and realized, that probably was him. Oh shit. He stood up and walked towards them as well.

Jalen looked at him when he was forced to turn around. He saw the glow to his eyes. No. Please no. It couldn’t be. He was one of them. ”You… Your eyes..” He was so confused. He saw him leaning closer. No. He just couldn’t. He ripped away from Lawrence if he allowed him to do so. Everett put his hand on Lawrence’s shoulder. ”Hey, calm down. Not here.” If it didn’t work, he would attempt to get him outside. He couldn’t be seen like that.

Jalen looked at Lawrence, then at the other guy, the alpha. Had he turned him? Was he the reason Lawrence had dumped him without even telling him? He looked at Lawrence again. ”I came to see you because I was worried. Such a mistake.” He said bitterly before he left the café. He could never hurt Lawrence, but he couldn’t just let this stand either, could he? He didn’t know to do. He felt like he was standing at a crossroad, one leading towards his family, the life he had always lives. The other leading to Lawrence and werewolves. But did he even have Lawrence anymore? He just felt so fucking angry for the way he had been treated, how easily he had been replaced, by a fucking werewolf! But maybe that was what Lawrence wanted all along. He sputtered in anger before he reached his car parked nearby. He opened the trunk and picked up his back, throwing it over his shoulders and taking it with him back to the café. He had all kinds of weapons in there. He was not going to leave without all the answers, or at least the satisfaction of knowing he was not the only one hurting. Maybe he was vindictive like that, but his time apart from Lawrence had done that to him. He looked at the café. ”Get out here,” he said, knowing Lawrence would be able to hear him from afar now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 10:44 pm

Lawrence looked shocked, when he saw Jalen´s look, before hearing his words, now realizing, that he couldn´t control himself at all, or the glow of his eyes. " M-My eyes? ". He looked to the side, only to see his glowing eyes looking back in the reflection in the door to the cafe. * Fuck... *. As he looked back towards Jalen, as he felt Jalen pull out of his grib. He then felt Everett´s hand on his shoulder, almost instantly calming the beast inside of him, as he said " Jalen i.. ". Lawrence followed Jalen outside of the cafe, as he totally forgot everything about the bill or the food, as he followed him, before stopping not that long away from the parking lot, as he yelled " Jalen!, please dont leave! ". He thought Jalen had meant the thing about him showing signs of being a werewolf.. it had to be that right?, it couldnt be anything else.

When he suddenly noticed the bag, he hurried to take a grib in Everett, as he said " Get behind something! ". He pulled him over towards the cars, as he said " We need to get out of here. NOW ". He knew Jalen had always been soft, but seeing this side.. had him being away from him, really impacted him so much. He looked a little up from the car, as he hurried to move to another, as he said " Jalen, please listen!. It´s not what it looks like, or.. it is!, but.. cant we talk about it! ". He only buried himself even more, as it sounded like he really was having something with Everett, but he only meant the werewolf thing.. not anything else. " Jalen please!. Lets talk about this ". He sighed, as he looked over towards Everett, as he said " He wont hurt me ". He turned around one of the cars, as he held his hands up, before smiling to Jalen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 11:01 pm

Jalen heard his calls but just ignored them. He couldn’t use them right now. He was too angry and jealous to talk about anything. When he returned, he heard how Lawrence tried protecting the alpha by getting him to hide. Everett ducked behind a car, as Jalen found a crossbow. Talk? No. He was not in a talking mood. Especially not because he had just confirmed something was going on. ”If you wanted to talk, you should have answered my fucking calls!” He yelled. The arrow in the crossbow was nothing special. It was not laced with silver or dipped in wolfsbane. It was just a regular arrow. He didn’t want to hurt Lawrence, he just didn’t know how else to handle this betrayal.

Everett looked at Lawrence when he stepped forward, claiming he wouldn’t hurt him. ”Just be careful,” he said and stretched so much he could see what happened without being in danger of having an arrow piercing his eye. Jalen looked at him, how he surrendered, smiling to him. ”You should know better than surrendering,” he said and fired the arrow, aiming for his upper arm. It would just grace him, if hitting him at all. He was not the worst shot, so unless Lawrence avoided it, it would hit. He narrowed his eyes and looked at him from afar. ”I spent seven years of my life with you! Three of them not having you around because you wanted to study abroad. Now I find you as the very thing that killed my sister slumming it with a fucking werewolf!” He yelled at him. Everett frowned. ”Hey!” He yelled from behind the car. A little too late, he realized Jalen thought they were together.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Lawrence sighed, as he heard Jalen´s words. " Well!.. you got a point there love! ". He sighed once again, as he looked over towards Everett, as he said " It could have gone worse, if you ask me ". Lawrence came out from hiding, as he smiled towards Jalen, as he said " Sweetheart.. pumpkin, please ". Before he felt the arrow grace his arm, just enough to draw blood. " arh! ". He hurried to hide behind the car, as he looked down at his arm, touching it gently, as it wasnt deep, typical Jalen!.
" What the fuck JALEN! ". He sighed, as he looked over towards Everett, before he said " Okay.. he is definitely angry " Oh it wasnt the first time Jalen had graced him like this.. but it was definitely the first time he had seen him SO pissed.

He heard the words coming from Jalen´s mouth, as he looked over towards Everett, first not realizing what he actually meant. " Jalen it´s not like that! ". He sighed, as his eyes began to glow. He looked over towards Everett, as he said. " DONT.. show yourself. You might be an alpha, but Jalen is a hunter, and one of the best i know.. i will try to tackle him, but if he sees you, he WILL shoot to kill, i´m most certain of it ". He slowly moved past Everett, as he listened to the grown for a moment, the breathing as he closed his eyes, before moving as stealthy as he could from car to car, before he turned as fast as he could and jumped up on a car, and directly towards Jalen, hoping it would make him distracted enough, for him to get him caught of guard, but of course it didn´t.

Before he knew of it, he was landing on the ground and rather hard, as he closed his eyes before huffing, as the dust settled, before he looked up, only to stare directly at the angry hunter, also his lover and boyfriend of seven years. " You say seven years, like it´s all been bad. Admit it, you loved every moment of it, and besides. WE ARE NOT DATING, me and him.. can i at least get the chance to explaine to you what happened?!... before you go all rambo and try and kill me and my alpha ". He sighed, as he looked a little away, before saying " I love you Jalen, please.. ". He held his hand forward towards him, as to pull him down towards him to kiss him, if he would even let him, as he smiled and said " You look so adorable when you are angry ". I he had still lost it, he would try to hide once again and get away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 6:39 am

Jalen knew he had a point. He was furious for this betrayal. Lawrence was his first everything, and now he thought it was okay to end their relationship by just ignoring him. Hell no. Everett looked at Lawrence. ”Call me a psychic, but I don’t think it’s over yet.” He looked up at him when he stood up. ”Wait! You need to show me where they sell twinkies!” When Lawrence was hit by the arrow, he widened his eyes and looked at him when he sought cover as well. ”Fuck.” Jalen felt instant regret when he saw how blood flowed down Lawrence’s arm. He hated to hurt him, but maybe it was a test of a kind, to see if Lawrence really was gone, if the beast had swallowed him whole and left nothing but a emotionless monster. ”Maybe I am psychic,” Everett muttered and looked at Lawrence. ”Wow really? I hadn’t noticed.” He looked at the wound. It was not so bad. ”You okay?”

Jalen didn’t know if he believed him. He was not sure how werewolf packs actually worked, but the alpha could get anyone they wanted, couldn’t they? And who wouldn’t want Lawrence? ”Bullshit,” he muttered under breath. ”No chance of that happening,” Everett said and looked at Lawrence as he began moving around to try and tackle the hunter. Jalen had put away the crossbow and dropped the bag next to him. He was trained to hunt werewolves and Lawrence was very new at it. He noticed him coming in time to push him to the ground. He looked angry, but there was so much more. He was hurt, frustrated, confused and scared.

”Why the hell do you think I’m so angry!” He snarled through gritted teeth. ”If I lose you, I lose the single best thing in my life,” he said and pinned him to the ground with his hands on Lawrence’s shoulders. ”You avoided me. That’s not love.” He loosened the grip on him a little. ”I was fucking worried,” he said with a sigh before he heard him call him adorable. It was unfair to Lawrence, because it made sense, he would not talk to him after being transformed into this. But he just felt the worry of Lawrence avoiding him and the feeling of finding out he was completely fine. At least if he had been in trouble, he had no choice but to avoid him. But this, this was his choice. Lawrence had chosen to cut him out. He looked at him and pushed him back down to the ground, looking at him, his head tilted just a little. He lowered himself onto him and let their lips meet in a sweet kiss. Everett heard how they suddenly got very quiet. "Did he kill you?" He yelled. He peaked forward from the car to see what was going on. "Oh." He said when he saw what they were doing. He sat back down with his back against the car.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 12:16 pm

He could see the hurt in Jalen´s eyes. He had never meant to hurt him, but he had, and very much at that. " I avoided you, BECAUSE I love you, you IDIOT! ". He rolled his eyes, as he felt the grib loosen a little bit, before hearing his words. He looked at him, before he smiled and called him adorable. Normally people would take this as a toxic relationship, but.. he really loved Jalen, and they werent always like this, actually this was such a rare thing. He was about to sit up, before he felt the push once again, as he groaned a little, before feeling his lips against his, as he let his hand glide over his neck, as he pulled him deep into his arms.

He had missed him so much. Last time they had seen each other was actually pretty long, since he hadn´t come home for either christmas or new year. He sighed against the velvet soft lips, as he looked up at Jalen with a smile over his lips, before he gave Everett a little signal with his hand, as to say that he should take off, while he still had the chance, as he didn´t know how Jalen would still react on Everett, and for now, he also just wanted some alone time with him, so he could get him to relax.

He was still bleeding a little bit, but not much, since the arrow had only graced him, as he smiled and gently stroke Jalen´s cheek, before saying " You asshole. You shot me ". He laughed, as he leaned forward and catched his lips, before turning them around, as he laid himself over Jalen, while his eyes glowed a little, before he leaned down towards him, to kiss his neck and gently bite into it, without making a mark, but just.. to feel the skin underneath his teeth, as he pressed his crotch against Jalen´s crotch area, before leaning over towards his lips once again. " Let´s go home to me.. please ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Jalen listened to him when he stated he had avoided him because he loved him. He looked at him a little bit. ”I know,” he whispered under breath. He didn’t really care what people thought about him and Lawrence. He had been his first love, his first everything. He just didn’t know who he would be without him. He sighed blissfully when he was pulled closer to him. He just craved him much more than he wanted to admit to himself. He wanted to hear his voice, feel his lips, hear all about his day. He wanted a life with him. He just didn’t know if he could, now he was no longer human.

Jalen had tried to spend as much time with Lawrence he could, even if that meant missing Christmas with his family. But this Christmas, he had more or less been forced to stay back. Everett saw the gesture to leave. Yeah, he knew the ways of lovers. Now was the time to get out, before things got to intimate between them. He stood up and took off before Jalen had a chance to do anything.

Jalen looked at his arm when he mentioned he had shot him. ”I kno-“ He was cut off when their lips met again. Not that he minded one bit, and Lawrence didn’t seem to be too worried about it either. He was turned around and looked up at Lawrence. He saw the eyes, and even if it was weird to see, he was still Lawrence. His Lawrence. He felt the kiss that turned into a bite. For a moment he was afraid he was going to bite him, to turn him, but he stopped before his teeth broke the skin. He was very much affected by having Lawrence close again, his heart beating so fast. It was almost like when he was on a hunt, his adrenalin high and ready for anything. But this time, he was not hunting a werewolf, he was loving one. ”Okay,” he said quietly. He looked up at him and tried so hard to come to terms with his new identity, but it might take a while before he did.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An afternoon full of surprises   An afternoon full of surprises Empty

An afternoon full of surprises
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» June has just been full of surprises
» Afternoon Tea
» This wasn't how I wanted to spend my afternoon
» This is a day of surprises I guess
» A night full of mistakes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum