Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? Empty
IndlægEmne: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 7:45 pm

@Odette <3
Outfit: ... nothing
____

Okay, she knew that it was a risk. Her father kept telling her a lot of things, like don't swim after the sunset. Don't eat the last shrimp, don't swim to the coast. Don't talk to the people on land who aren't like us. A lot of things went on in the head of that man, and Nathalie never really cared much to listen. Well, she knew he meant well, but there was a whole other world and she wanted to see what it was like. She hated only observing from the sea. So this day, in the shadows of the moon - she swam to the coast and climbed up on a rock. As soon as her tail had turned into legs, she got on her feet. It wasn't her first time on land, all mermaid began with legs till they could swim in the deeper waters. It didn't take seconds before she wrapped her arms around her naked skin. It was cold. She never really thought about temperatures under water. The moon was full and its reflection in the almost black looking ocean was stunning.  Nathalie moved her eyes a little down further the coast as she saw someone walking down the coast.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 12:49 am

outfit + looks

As the moon was shining down upon her, she took a deep breath and just enjoyed every second. There was only silence. No sun. No people. Just her and the sound of the waves.
She smiled with her eyes close as she felt the breeze on her face. How she missed the ocean. But now… she could never go back. Not the way she used to.
Something in the corner of her eye, made her turn her head and gaze curiously into the dark. It was a silhouette of a woman. What appeared to be a naked… naked woman!?
Faster than her legs could carry her, she ran over to the girl and stopped in front of her. Concerned she looked the woman up and down.
“oh my god… are you alright?!” he asked and took off her jacket. Kindly she put it around the strange woman. “Who did this to you…?"
Odette was concerned that the girl who stood in front of her, might have been a victim of rape.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 6:33 am

Nathalie stopped walking and looked at the female running over to her with a speed faster than anyone she had ever seen on land. She pulled her chin a little back to her neck in surprise of the words this female spoke. "Wait what?" She asked and tilted her head to the side as the stranger put something on her shoulders. It was nice and warm, almost like the thick seaweed her mother used to put around her. "No, no, no one did anything to me," Nathalie kindly said with an almost innocent sparkle in her eyes. "Don't tell anyone, but I just wanted to see the moon from up here," she returned her gaze towards the moon. "I mean its a wonderful view from the sea, you would know that," she chuckled lightly. Maybe it was the color of the strangers eyes. Only sirens were born with such beautiful colored eyes. Nathalie gently touched the woman's hand, but let go as the skin was freezing cold - almost if she wasn't even alive.
"Your skin is so cold," she mumbled and frowned a little. Nathalie only knew of humans on land, all other creatures were myths to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyTors Jan 09, 2020 11:51 pm

That innocent spark. There was no doubt. She was standing in front of a siren. Or… she at least thought so. Her theory was confirmed, when the girl explained that she just wanted to see the moon from above. And a smart one indeed. She quickly discovered what Odette used to be. Something that made Odette´s stomach turn a little. She could only hope that the girl wouldn´t fear as soon she told her the truth.
“I promise… I won´t tell anyone,” she said with a smile. She addressed the jacket, so it was covering the girls body a bit better. “It is a wonderful view and… I understand why you wanted to come up here… but… this place is not… what it seems…”
When she realized that she was about to kill the girl´s curiosity and yearning for adventure, she sighed and shook her head. “Yeah uhm… my skin… is cold because I… I´m no longer a… siren you see uhm…”
again she shook her head. “No no… did you just come up here to see the moon or are you expecting to stay?” Here she smiled so kindly and warm to the mermaid.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 6:35 am

Nathalie smiled when the girl agreed to not tell anyone. She looked down as the girl covered used the weird fabric to cover her upper body more - it made Nathalie frown a bit, but she didn't comment much on it. " It is not what it seems?" She tilted her head a bit more to the side and looked confused. "What do you mean?" She added not long after. Nathalie was curious by nature and the stranger only made her thirst for the unknown grow by the second. A more shocked expression showed on the mermaid's face as it was confirmed that the stranger was no longer a siren.
"Wait what.. how?" She asked once again and moved her eyes over the stranger. "Well... I don't know yet. I always wanted to see the lights behind the coast..," she pointed towards the city lights that slowly glow with a orange glow from the lampposts down town. "Did I say something wrong?" She the asked, not hoping it was the case - but you never really knew. Nathalie was known back home for asking way to many questions. Her favorites included the words; Why, what and how. "My name is Nathalie by the way."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 8:20 pm

How could she tell this gorgeous mermaid that this world… besides all its beauty… It still had its dark sides. She shook her head. Right now, she needed to get the girl back to her place, covered up. who knew what lured around out here.
She smiled kindly at the girl. “Nevermind. Come with me.” Tenderly she guided the girl with her, taking her to her car, that she finally had learn to drive. “You didn´t say anything wrong by the way… It´s nice meeting you Nathalie. I´m Odette. Just sit in here. I will take you somewhere safe.”
Here she gently opened the car door for Nathalie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyTors Mar 12, 2020 8:58 am

Nathalie didn't know the cruelty of the world above the sea, but the world underneath the surface wasn't all blissful either. However, she made a choice. A choice to trust this Odette. A girl who seemed to know the best and worst of both worlds. She followed the girl, who seemed to walk on the legs perfectly. Nathalie had a smaller problem keeping up, but she worked her way up to speed. They stopped in front of this giant thing, that made her frown. "Get in there? Isn't it going to eat us?" She asked and turned to Odette with a worried expression. "How is this safe?" She added another question. But this thing didn't look anything like safe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? EmptyMan Apr 06, 2020 5:52 pm

//Jeg tror jeg outer, fordi, jeg tror muligvis jeg ændre min karakter <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?   Why by the Ocean is it so cold!? Empty

Why by the Ocean is it so cold!?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» never was the cold, so cold - Naómí
» ☼ Ocean Blues ☼ | Khá XXX
» In an ocean of lies
» Atarah + ocean of characters' plotsøgning
» Baby it's cold outside

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: