Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air Empty
IndlægEmne: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptyOns Dec 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air Tumblr_p1afqreV8B1whifb8o1_640
TIME | 11:32
PLACE | The Mall
SURROUNDINGS | Crowded
WEATHER | Snowing, Chilly, A little sunny
HIS LOOK | Outfit

Dedicated For - @Tidus <3

Asher walked past the sliding doors, as he looked around inside the big mall. It had been nothing more than a week, since he had been here last time, gotten even a warning for showing up again, but since his power had activated, his looks had also changed, as he was not recognisable anymore. He looked around, when eyes started to follow him. Everything about him seemed so effortless, so graceful and flawless, like he was a disney prince taken out from a disney tale or just a fairytail in general. He looked around with a curious look, as he didn´t really have any money on him, something he really needed to do something about.
He sighed, as he looked around a little, looking at all the gifts, thinking if he should find some work or anything, to maybe get money before christmas, to just be able to buy a little present for Alexander, even if he knew it couldn´t be better than what most people could give him, but it could still be personal.

As he walked in his own thoughts, his steel grey eyes suddenly stopped, at the sight of blonde hair, and a most handsom man, as he noticed quite quickly one of the many packages in his care, slowly but surely slide. He ran towards him, as he slowed down, before elegantly catching the package in the air, as he smiled gently towards the guy, before he said " Got it ". He looked at the guy, as he said with a gentle smile over his plump lips. " Sure you don´t need help carrying all of this?. I don´t mind ". The steel grey eyes looked at the stranger with such care, but also a rather piercing gaze, such a gaze that had a habit of almost seeing into one´s soul, or feeling like it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptyTors Dec 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Påklædning + udseende + et par mørkegrå cowboybukser med et bælte

Christmas. One hell of a fantastic time. All the lights. All the warm faces and smiles. They were all going to their families. They were all going to see the lights in them eyes of a family member receiving a gift. Not to mention all the food.
He smiled warmly by the thought. He needed to get in the spirit himself. He had to.
He went to the mall, used a whole bunch of money on gifts and charity, while he mumbled Christmas songs. But still… still he felt the ugly grip of depression taking over him.
He saw the flashback of Christmas shopping of him and Levi. He saw the stoic face of his father, giving him that one present at this hard time, while he smiled and said: Merry Christmas.
It was the past. He had to focus on the future. Keep smiling. Keep going ahead. He felt lost, but he had to take one step at a time. One step. No further could he look.
Which was probably why, he had lost himself in the gift shopping and had build himself a tower of present. He had not thought this through. He walked through the mall and just smiled politely at all the looks he got. Not that he blamed them, he would have looked himself too.
As a package fell from his hand, he came with a little squill, only to see a hand be the savior of the package.
“Oh thanks!” Tidus said and tilted his head, so it stood out behind the mountain of packages. “Savior of the day.”
The pure and kind look in the boy’s eyes, made Tidus smile and nod to the question, if he could help carrying some of the presents. “Sure, that would be a great help. Thanks!”
Here he kindly gave some of the packages to the boy. “Now don´t run of with them now, I´ll remember your face.” He winked smoothly at the boy. “Tidus… btw… It´s nice to see a kind spirit like yourself.”
he smiled warm and kindly at the rather charming young man in front of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptyFre Dec 20, 2019 3:51 pm

When the guy tilted his head, so it stood out from behind the mountain of soon to be happiness packs, he couldn´t help but laugh a little light hearted, as he smiled towards him, still standing with the pack in his hands, as he didn´t want to pile on another burden on the guys shoulders or hands for that matter. " Always " he answered confident to Tidus, as his respons to being the savior of the day. When he agreed to let him help carry the burden he was walking around with, he gently took some of it, if not almost all of it, as he said " Got it ". He smiled brightly towards Tidus, as he heard his low teasingly treat, wrapped into a pack of humor. " Oh i would hope so " he just answered back, as to him remembering his face. It would be kinda disappointing, if he just had one of those faces that got left in the crowd of people, flocking around. He looked at the guy, not that much taller than himself.

He chuckled a little, as he said " Just call me your christmas spirit then ". He smiled a little for himself, as he walked side by side with the stranger, before he said " I´m Asher by the way. Asher Hill ". He gave a respectful nod with his head towards Tidus, but not a hand, since he didnt have any hand to give off right at this very minute. He looked at all the packages, as he himself knew he wouldn´t get any, or well.. he had gotten a new phone, so it was like an early christmas present, which was more than enough for him. " You seem very kindhearted yourself. Who are all these presents for?, and dont say yourself. I know that would be a lie. You don´t seem like the greedy type ". He winked towards the man, as he looked at them again. He loved christmas, it brough so many people together, and it made most people more kind, more giving.. something the world could use more of.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptyLør Dec 21, 2019 9:12 pm

As it seemed the Christmas spirit took the job on carrying almost all the packages, Tidus made larger eyes and whistled Impressed. “Thanks a lot… but you don´t have to carry that many of them.” He smiled kindly and tried to nudge for Asher to put some of them back on Tidus mountain.
“Nice to meet you Asher Hill,” Tidus said politely and started to walk slowly. The trip out to his car suddenly felt a bit far away.
when the young started a conversation, Tidus thanked him in his mind, for not being the awkward silent type. The question was rather sweet tho.
“And how can you know that I´m not the greedy type?” he asked teasingly. With a light-hearted smile, he looked at Asher and didn’t let him answer, before he answered himself on who the gifts were for. “Well… I got a bit to generous… bought a bit too much for one person each… and… all sudden I was in a roll… I´m a Christmas alcoholic you see.”
He looked ahead again. “What about you? Why did you decide to help a stranger?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptySøn Dec 22, 2019 10:47 am

Asher looked at Tidus, as he nudge for him to place some of them back, as he took the little pack and placed on the top of Tidus tower, as he winked towards him. He didn´t want to strain the stranger all too much at one time. As they walked side by side, it only felt natural for Asher to start some kind of conversation. That and also, he wanted to know a little more about the stranger, but for now he would do with that he was a christmas alcoholic. " I don´t know. Maybe i could sense a Christmas alcoholic nearby and low and behold, there he was, almost dropping a package ". He chuckled lighthearted, as he shrugged and said " Or maybe i´m just that type of guy ". He looked a little at the packages, as he said " So to afford all of this, it must mean that you have been working alot. It must be nice, having such a person in ones life, that care that much ". He obviously meant Tidus, and in that he had brought so much.

He looked over towards him, as he gently reached forward, as he said " Hold still ". He managed to let the tip of his fingers glide over the blonde locks of hair, before he took something out of it, as he laughed a little and said " It looked like confetti or maybe christmas wrapping you had in your hair? ". He looked at him before he said " Sure you aren´t a present in yourself?, or a fellow christmas spirit in disguise as a christmas alcoholic? ". He smiled a little, as he locked eyes with someone, as they walked over and opened the door for them. He gave a slight nod and a smile as appreciation, before saying " Thanks " as he let Tidus walk first, before following him.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptyMan Dec 30, 2019 11:29 am

The guy had a nice humor. Which was nice. It fit the holidays perfectly. The little package made no difference for any of them. But it did look like a star on top of the Christmas tree.
walking side by side, Tidus were quiet and listened to what Asher said. It was all nice things. And sweet little remarks. “Yeah uhm… I do work a lot… or… yeah…” he chuckled. He had no idea what to say. He couldn’t just walk around, telling strangers that he was a don. Unless it was a part of the game. “And

The gentle words, hold still, made Tidus stop in his tracks and tilt his head a bit. When Asher had grabbed the confetti and showed it, a little laughter escaped from the blonde’s lips. “well well… I guess I can´t hide it anymore… I´m the present spirit of Christmas.” A little Christmas carol reference.
as the door got opened for them, Tidus smiled politely and went out, now feeling the cold hitting his face. It felt rather nice. He hadn’t seen snow in ages.
“So… Asher, who are you?” Tidus asked and smiled warmly. “Because… you have this aura you know… the aura of a charming, important person…”
when they got to his car, he squatted down and put some of the gifts on the trunk. Here he now fumbled after his car keys. Fast, he pressed down that little button, who unlocked the car. “there.” Fastly he opened the door for Asher. Slowly he started to help him putting the gifts in the car. “Thank you so much for the help, can I give you a lift home or anything?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air EmptyTirs Jan 28, 2020 1:50 pm

// Out //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air   Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air Empty

Silver Snow, Blonde Locks Of Wrapping, Christmas In The Air
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Snow day [Open]
» All I want for Christmas is...
» Christmas Night | Cw
» A cup of christmas coffee
» Cleaning up after christmas

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum