Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I don't know what's happening - Calvin (fortidsemne, CW)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I don't know what's happening - Calvin (fortidsemne, CW) Empty
IndlægEmne: I don't know what's happening - Calvin (fortidsemne, CW)   I don't know what's happening - Calvin (fortidsemne, CW) EmptyMan Dec 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Time: Mid-March, 1913, at about 10 in the evening, an hour or two after the sun has set.
Place: Toulouse, Southern France.
Surroundings: A few people here and there, but most people have gone inside for the night.
Weather: Dry and rather warm, as is the usual for Southern France at this time of year.
Outfit: Link here
@Calvin

At first, he'd had no clue whether it had all been just a fever-dream of some sorts, a hallucination, or what... But when he'd woken up again, feeling all of the changes to his body - and the new instincts whispering in the back of his mind - Jacques knew that he was, indeed, no longer a human. The guy that had attacked him and so gleefully committed suicide right after had apparently been right in everything he said.. That he'd been a vampire, and he'd passed that on to Jacques. Just his damn luck.

He didn't know how he had managed to abstain from killing the first person he got a hold of, but he had, and had fled the scene as soon as he could, having gone back to hide in the abandoned building the guy had been in, when the sun had risen and he's already felt just how badly it hurt with it touching his hand for just a second or two. This was his third - or fourth? He wasn't sure anymore - night after he'd been turned, and he didn't dare go back to see any of his family. He didn't really love them all that much, but he didn't exactly want to risk killing them, or especially his hunting dogs, either. So he'd stayed on this other side of the town.

But here he was, out on the streets again this evening, unable to suppress the hunger any longer, now, not with all the people he could hear passing by the building once in a while. He just had to... Get just a little taste... Nothing more... But as he'd gone outside, into the side alley leading up to the building, that notion went right out the window, as he smelled fresh blood. Up right ahead of him, a young girl had tripped and scraped her hands on the gravel, causing her to start bleeding. He had almost no say in the matter - his hunger and vampiric instincts taking over, and before he knew it, he was already beside her, pushing her up against the wall, one hand in front of her mouth as he leant in and bit her, closing his eyes while drinking the sweet, sweet blood that welled forth, draining her quickly - as she went limp from blood loss not even a minute later.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I don't know what's happening - Calvin (fortidsemne, CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't know what is happening to me [Fortidsemne]
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» Night walker - Calvin
» A chaos wedding - Calvin

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Europiske lande-
Gå til: