Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Tidslinje

År: 2020
Årstid: Forår
Måned: April

Fuldmåne:
8. April
Nymåne:
23 April
Latest topics
» They say curiosity killed the cat
You...? - Luca EmptyYesterday at 12:49 am by Caine Rothwell

» I can't do this all by myself
You...? - Luca EmptyYesterday at 12:30 am by Shin

» Late night snacking
You...? - Luca EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by Shin

» Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved
You...? - Luca EmptyFre apr 03, 2020 11:09 pm by Zitora

» Call of Nature
You...? - Luca EmptyFre apr 03, 2020 10:00 pm by Mykie

» 2020 and a Royal Princess
You...? - Luca EmptyFre apr 03, 2020 8:02 pm by Gabriel

» It's spring season [emnesøgning]
You...? - Luca EmptyFre apr 03, 2020 12:15 pm by Mirabelle

» Look at all of these weirdoes
You...? - Luca EmptyFre apr 03, 2020 12:10 pm by Gæst

» • They called out turbulence (Reign) (tw)
You...? - Luca EmptyTors apr 02, 2020 5:45 pm by Razor

Top posting users this month
Razor
You...? - Luca EmptyYou...? - Luca 9688_210You...? - Luca Empty 
Shin
Reign
Atlas
Mirabelle
Zitora
Cassius
Margo
Caine Rothwell
Katerina
Statistics
Der er i alt 383 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Elena Ahlers

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 46777 indlæg in 3259 subjects
Top posters
Tidus
Lilith
Niklaus
Atlas
Razor
Cassandra
Reign
Joy
Luca
Averie

You...? - Luca

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyTirs nov 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Place:
Time:
Weather:
Surroundings:
Outfit
Dedicated to: @Luca <3

Chance didn't know what happened. He had been at the hospital with Nickie after the school trip and then suddenly he was here. Wherever here was. It looked like his room back in France, but something was just... off. It almost seemed more like a copy, a stage. The posters on the walls weren't right, the colors were a little wrong. It was just strange and he didn't know what to do. He had been here for two days now, he thought. But he wasn't entirely sure. He had tried leaving, and he just ended back in the room. He just tried to do things to make the time rush by until somebody would find a way to free him from whatever this was.

Right there nozzled into the sand on the bottom of the ocean near Mako Island, laid a small wooden box. It was nothing special, nothing you would notice. If not for the magic emming from it. It told whoever was near it to grab it and to make a wish. It was near impossible to resist the need to wish for something. Whoever had created this was a powerful witch. The wish had to be said out loud for it to work. The moment a person was near it however, they would begin thinking of a wish, something they deeply wanted but weren't able to obtain without help.

Chance was laying on his fake bed, throwing a ball into air and catching it again. He jerked his head up when a window was thrown open. He went over to close it. Outside, there was nothing but darkness. Just darkness as long as the eye reached. Which made him know it was not real. The window just sprung up again and a piece of paper flew in and landed on the floor. He picked it up and read it through many times. It said he was a djinn. What the hell was a djinn? The words rearranged themselves to answer him. He continued asking question until he thought he knew everything about djinns. He still didn't know how he had become one, but when he asked the question, nothing but questionmarks appeared on the paper, so he gave up and asked everything else he could think of.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Luca

Luca

Humør : The stage is my one true home.
Fag : Dropped out.
Antal indlæg : 786

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyOns nov 06, 2019 12:10 am

Luca had one of his rare days where he was completely off, no tasks to do for the entire day, and it had also been a while since he'd been 'stretching his tail', so to speak. Sure, he loved having the pool in his basement, but really, it was more like a bed to him and not at all big enough for him to get in some actual, proper swimming. So, he'd taken the trek to the beach. In his car, parking it in the shade of some big trees, out of the way from where people would really notice it.

After checking that nobody was around - not that he was shy about his body at all, but he knew some people, for some reason, didn't like looking at other naked people after all - he stripped down, and left his clothe sin the car, locked it up, and hid the car keys in the hole of a big tree nearby, which he had often used for this exact purpose. So then, stark naked, he made the quick trip down to the water, faster than usual due to the cold. But he knew he would barely even fell any chill at all once he got into the water, so he hurried the fuck out there and underwater. Moments later, the tail, fins, gills, scales and webbing had grown into place, his eyes turning the bright icy blue they were in this form, and off he went. It had been quite a while since he'd visited Mako Island, and since he felt up for a real, proper swim today, he went at it, swimming at quite a fast pace to get out there.

But just about half a kilometer from the island, he felt something. Something that was sort of... Pulling him closer? He looked around, and felt the pull a bit stronger, below him... So he dove down, and in the sand, there, he found a wooden box. Curiously, he picked it up, brushing off a bit of the sand and seeing that there wasn't even any marking or something. And how did a wooden box sink all the way down to the bottom anyway? It wasn't as heavy as it should've been for that to happen. Hmm. But maybe the contents of it was something it'd be best to keep dry, so he tucked the box under one arm, and swam to one of the smaller islands nearby. not Mako Island itself, just more of a rocky outcropping than anything else, with just a bit of sand cushioning one side of the island - the part of it where he decided to pull himself halfway up of the water, so that his tail was still submerged in the water, before he put the box down, and curiously opened it. For some reason, his thoughts just circled about the hopeless situation with his niece, his sister, and her terrible ex-husband...

// No outfit - he stripped at the beach before he jumped into the ocean, so that the siren form wouldn't rip his clothes apart.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyOns nov 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Chance tried to remember what the paper had told him. It had to be a dream. What else could it be? He felt like his whole room was tilting. He fell towards a wall and clang onto it tightly to not fall all over the place. He frowned when what looked like a door appeared in the middle of the room. He stood back. No way was he going through some mysterious door! But then again, Nickie was out there waiting for him, and he just wanted to get to him as fast as possible. A little wary, he moved closer to the door. When he got close enough, he felt it again. How his body just turned into a smoke like substance. He flew through the door and ended up on the damp sand. It took him a moment to take his own form. At first, he just looked like smoke form as a human. Then he slowly began gaining his own features. He looked around, unsure where he was or how he got there. He ended up looking at Luca. ”You…” He said with a voice of poison and eyes that matched. If the paper was right, he was bound to whoever freed him - Luca.

He sighed annoyed and looked around. ”Well this is going to be awkward.” He looked back at the siren. ”So listen, I’m apparently not human. I’m a djinn. Basically a genie, I guess.” He crossed his arms. ”You have five wishes. So be careful how you use the word wish in the near future.” He took in a sharp breath. ”Because whenever you just as much as mutter that word, I will appear to grant you your wish.” He wasn’t a fan of this situation, but he had to tell Luca the rules. Even if he was trying to stop himself, he couldn’t. It was a part of it. ”You can’t wish people dead or wish people came back to live, you can’t wish for riches. And I can’t make a person love you. If a feeling is already there, I can enhance it.” It really sucked he had to say that, because he knew Nickie had something for the siren. He was his mate, and that meant something, didn’t it? He would be obliged to strengthen their bond if Luca asked him to, and that would just ruin him.
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyOns nov 06, 2019 11:32 pm

He raised an eyebrow, and pulled back probably about half a meter more into the water, when what appeared to be smoke moved out of the box, but he did know when he watched something where magic was involved - one of his late friends had been a several thousand years old witch, after all, so he was really no stranger to weird shit happening around him, even before that. He might be pretty young compared to other potentially immortal beings, but he had still tried and seen quite a bit in his life. So, he watched on, a bit wary but also slightly curious, one eyebrow raised... And then he saw him. Chance? This caused him to furrow his brows a bit, and the look the kid got in return wasn't any friendlier than the one Luca had received. He'd had a weird feeling about him the moment he'd laid eyes on him that night after all, and this didn't do anything to help it.

He huffed and rolled his eyes when Chance said that he apparently wasn't human. "Gee, really? I could smell it on you the moment I met you that you weren't human." he simply stated, matter-of-factly, as he crossed his arms before leaning on them. With the next words, he raised an eyebrow. "Five? Isn't three the usual deal?" could be it was just a myth being spread around, just like some of the myths surrounding sirens didn't hold true, either.

But he listened rather attentively to the rules - including the last one, in particular. Chance probably already knew what was going to happen with that - Luca had, after all, taken a liking to Nickie, and it was all too clear that the witch felt something for him, beside what the mark would make him feel. And Luca wasn't a stranger to manipulating with people's feelings, he did it on a regular basis with his extremely powerful voice, after all. So having a way of making sure it got done, without it having to be him to do it? That was extremely welcome at this point in time. But, since it was five wishes... His thoughts went to his little brother, and he found himself having to ask; "... You say you can enhance a feeling. Can you also do the exact opposite of that?" because if so, that would be incredibly handy in future dealings with Jrue.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyTors nov 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Chance didn’t truly understand everything about this yet. He was trying to, but it felt there was so much he still didn’t know. He narrowed his eyes when Luca was being really annoying about it. ”Jack-ass,” he muttered under breath. He really didn’t like the siren. And it wasn’t because of him, he barely knew him. It was because he was practically Nickie’s soul mate and that bothered him beyond belief. He just shook his head by his next work. ”No, it’s five. This is not Aladdin. I’m not gonna start singing and I’m certainly not your friend.” He knew he had no choice but to be around Luca at least once in a while. ”Let’s just try and get along until this is over.” It would not be easy if they had to be around each other and despise each other so. ”At least we have something, or someone, in common.”

Chance despised the fact that Luca would use this to get closer to Nickie. Not only because he was in love with Nickie and he finally had the courage to be open about it, but also because it wasn’t fair to Nickie. He should have the option to choose. Too much had already been chosen for him with all this mate-stuff. He frowned slightly by his question. He of course didn’t know much about the siren, but he had just assumed his first wish would have been about Nickie. ”I think so.” He walked closer to him. He now realized his upper body was naked. He hated that his gaze fell down and shortly checked him out. Fuck no. ”So do you have a wish or do I have to guess?” He was still clearly not his biggest fan, but he was trying to be a little kinder towards him. ”Or maybe we should properly introduce each other. Chance,” he said and held forward his hand.

//lidt kort, sorry Smile
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyTors nov 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Of course Luca did hear, clear as day, what Chance had just called him, but he let it slip - they could at least agree on the fact that they didn't like each other, if nothing else. "Probably a good thing. It's enough that one of us sings for a living." he then said, shrugging - he'd never ever seen a Disney movie to the end so it wasn't even from there he got it, but rather just from general myths and legends. Anyway... Five wishes. He already knew what the very first one would be - and it wouldn't be about Nickie, because there was one thing he cared more about, and that was his family.

He nodded when he got the answer he'd hoped - which settled the second wish, too. He did notice the look, though, and couldn't stop himself from smirking - he liked when people checked him out, after all, even if it was people he didn't really like - he was, after all, not at all shy about his body, quite the contrary. "Oh, I do have a few in mind already." he then simply said, before looking at the outstretched hand.

A second or two later, he reached out with his own, most of the back of his hand was covered by blueish purple scales that fit in with the color of his tail, and the blue webbing between his fingers matched his normal eye color, too. Whenever he spoke, the shark-like teeth any siren had in this form, also became very apparent. But anyway, he shook his hand. "Luca." he then said, even though he very well knew that Chance did know his name already.

"So... Why don't we get down to business." he said, a small, pleasant smile on his lips. "Now, with the rules, I can sadly hear he can't get what he really should be getting, as you can't kill people for me, but oh well, I'll settle for this, too..." he then said, and the icy blue eyes connected with Chance's as he said his first wish aloud. "I wish for my little-sister's ex-husband to never, ever be able to lay a hand on or even just contact either her, or her little girl again." His mien turned quite serious when he said this - proving just how serious he was with this. Really, he wanted to just kill the bastard for all of the abuse he'd put them through, and for trying to kidnap Angellina - but this would also do very well.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyFre nov 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Chance had heard Nickie mention that Luca was a singer. He had not felt the need to check out his music. Or to check anything about him, except his naked body, apparently. He didn’t comment on what he said. He didn’t have anything nice to say, and he was trying to get along with him as much as possible. He just waited for him to say Nickie’s name and for him to completely loose it.
Chance resented himself for even checking him out, especially because of that smirk on his stupid face. He had seen it, which was just all the more frustrating. ”Yeah, I bet,” he just knew one of them had to be about Nickie, and he hated it. Because what was that going to mean for him and Nickie?

He looked down at the hand covered with scales. Gross. Or not really, but only because it was Luca. He really didn’t like the guy, and it was completely unfair. But it was how it was. And unless Luca decided to take a step back from Nickie, he wasn’t going stop disliking him. He gave his hand a short squeeze before letting go, shaking his hand as he began losing feeling in it. He hadn’t thought it through, of course his hand was wet.

Chance nodded when he suggested they got down to business. He didn’t know what to think about that pleasant smile. He just listened as he felt those icy blue connect with his own ocean blue ones. Okay, at least he was specific with his wish. He just didn’t really know what to do now. He had never done it before. Then suddenly he just stared blankly at him, like he was far off in his thoughts. His mind seemed to move, what he saw became different. He moved over the water, the cities and forests before he finally saw the man. He was sitting in a couch. He still didn’t know what to do, so he just kept the wish clear in his mind. The suddenly, he heard a crash and saw a wave of water flood into the house like a wave. A truck had crashed and the water it was transporting had ruined the man’s house. He then had to go down to the bank to get money for a hotel to stay the night. That bank was robbed. After that, he was placed into witness protection to keep him safe from the robbers.

He blinked a few times before finally being back in the cave. ”Woah,” he muttered and looked away. He needed a moment to really comprehend what had just happened. ”Your wish has been granted,” he said. ”Anything else? The faster you wish, the quicker we can end this. I would prefer to not be bound to anyone for too long.” He was trying to be civil, but he really just meant he didn’t want to be bound to Luca.
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyFre nov 08, 2019 11:08 pm

Luca didn't blame him, of course - most people did check him out, and he really didn't blame anybody. As a siren, he knew he was made beautifully to better lure in people to be his future meals, after all - and he had no problem whatsoever with playing up that fact, having no modesty at all. What would he ever need that for, anyway? But he did like seeing how much it irritated the guy that he spotted it, obvious as it was. Again, he just liked playing around with people. So sue him.

After the handshake, he was back to being propped up on his elbows, before he'd said his wish. He raised an eyebrow when the guy disappeared, and then just sighed and laid back down on the ground, on his back, tattoos all on display, as he closed his eyes while waiting for the guy to return, as he eventually would, he guessed - to get the other wishes. And true enough, soon, he was back, and Luca casually turned his head to look at him, then smiled. "Wonderful!" he said, and turned over on his side, to face Chance once more.

"Awwh, I thought we could at least pretend being friendly," he then said with a fake pout, but then chuckled, and ran the fingers of one hand through his black hair. "Hmm... Okay, next up, another one in my family..." he then said, and caught Chance's eyes once more. "I wish for my little brother's resentment of me to be lessened as much as you can. Preferably to a point where he'll be able to forgive me." since he really was extremely sorry for what he'd done way back when... And he was pretty much willing to do everything to make it up to Jrue, but so far he hadn't wanted to listen to any of it. This, of course, was the reason as to why he'd asked whether he could lessen a feeling, too.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptySøn nov 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Chance hadn't gotten Luca an oppurtunity to really show who he was. He had judged him by that one night, and maybe that had been unfair. But now that he was standing here with him, and he just couldn't stop feeling this strong dislike. Because he was almost certain one of his wishes would involve Nickie and his feelings, and that just wasn't fair. If you were willing to manipulate someone's feelings in your favor, you couldn't care very much for them. Or at least that was his opinion.

Chance hoped he could soon have this over with. He took in a breath when he pretended to be pouting. "Sorry," he said and looked at him when he made another wish. He went away again. This time the brother would see brotherly commercials every where he went and lastly see a flier of sorts for Luca's band on social media. And then he manipulated a little with his emotions. He had to, and he really disliked it, but he didn't have much of a choice.

He came back and sat down this time. "Three left," he said and ran a hand through his hair. He didn't know what he was going to use the last three for. "You do know you don't need to use them all now, right? You can save them for as long as you will. But when you use the fifth wish, I will end back in the box," he said and picked it up, moving it through his hands. How did he even fit in such a small box? He opened it and looked inside, but it was just empty.
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptySøn nov 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Well, Luca wasn't one who shied away from manipulating people, really - he'd used his stronger siren voice to get his way more than once. Actually many more times than he'd ever be able to recount. Having such a voice, making sure you could get almost whomever you wanted, the moment you wanted them, or make them do stuff for you - such manipulative power was extremely addictive, especially when he had been in his teens and had only just discovered it. Now he knew how to be more subtle with it, and avoid all the beat-downs he'd gotten as a result in his earlier days.

Once Chance returned again, Luca shrugged. "Oh, I know. There's just one more I want to get through today. I think the rest of them can wait." until he was sure about his exact wording of them, to leave no loopholes at all. The smile he sent Chance this time, probably told him something about the fact that, yeah, Chance was not going to like this wish. Just as he knew he wouldn't like one of the last two, either, as soon as he had formulated it properly in his mind.

So, again, his eyes locked with Chance, as he said, with the calmest smile ever; "I wish for Nickie to never know about this 'connection' we've had like this, nor about any of my wishes. Including my future wishes." if one was to be properly manipulative, the 'victim' should never, ever know about it, after all. Not that he saw it like that - Nickie already liked him, so what he was going to do with one of the last wishes would just be pushing things along, that's all... Right? At least, that was the way he saw it. He knew others might not see it that way.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptySøn nov 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Luca and Chance were very different like that. Chance didn't want to manipulate people. And he certainly would never manipulate them into liking him. But maybe that was just normal around here to have so little respect for people's free will. He just hoped Nickie didn't fall prey to it. He deserved better than that. He deserved to chose for himself.

He felt his body tense when he saw that smile. It had to mean it was something about Nickie. And the worst part was, he had no way of going against it. He had to oblige and that was the worst of all. He narrowed his eyes when he said his wish. But he couldn't... Nickie needed to know, if Luca wished something in regards to him. He clenched his teeth before exhaling. "Fine. He won't ever know." He didn't need to go away to make this happen, as it was a future thing. "Can you just get me away from here now?" He hated asking him for help, but he didn't really have a choice. He couldn't swim in that water.

He was just ready to get away Luca right about now. God, he resented the siren. He now knew it had nothing to do with Nickie. It was about who he was. And he wasn't a nice guy. If he wanted the oppurtunity to lie to Nickie about something that would undobutedly be about him, he really was a jack-ass.
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyMan nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm

He saw the way Chance tensed up, just seeing his smile. And, well, on some basic level, he kinda got it. As they both knew who the wish was going to concern, and it was pretty clear that the guy didn't like him being anywhere near him, so, keeping him in the dark like this was probably another thing the guy would hate him for. But, oh well. Luca wasn't here, with him, to make a new friend. Not at all. He didn't think they could've ever been friends - even with Nickie out of the picture. They were just way too different, that was clear as day right now, with the guy's reaction to all of this.

"Excellent," he then said with one of his small, charming smiles. "And of course. Like you are now, just carrying you? If so... How good are you at holding your breath?" if he even needed it... If he did need to breathe, well, he could always be offered some of his blood, he guessed. He knew siren blood could give others the ability to breathe underwater, too, after all. If he was going to get into the box again, though, that would be a hell of a lot easier. Anyway, in preparation, he pushed himself back out into the water, now only his shoulders and head being visible above the surface.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyMan nov 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Chance had really tried to try giving Luca a fair chance, but it was so hard. Their personalities just clashed. It was a wonder how Nickie could be interested in both of them. But it had to be something about that mate mark. He wasn't even completely sure how that worked. He just knew he thought it was unfair. He and Nickie loved each other, so it felt like Luca was just in the way. Or maybe it was him in the way? He didn't even know anymore. But hopefully they would figure everything out soon. And maybe, just maybe, he could find a way to be in the same room as Luca without feeling this anger.

He didn't know how else they were going to get out of here. "Like this, yeah. Just... Don't let go." He didn't want to tell him that he would become paralyzed by the water, but he would probably find out soon enough. He walked closer to him and saw how he slid back into the water. He moved into the water and quickly grabbed a hold of Luca, as he began feeling how his body grew numb. He would soon sink into the water, if Luca didn't took a hold of him. He turned his eyes to look at him, as he could no longer moved his neck. "Just hurry, please." He didn't like having to beg, but he wanted to understate that it was important they got to shore fast.

//Jeg har bevidst "glemt" æsken, så jeg vil sætte pris på hvis du kan spille med på det. Smile
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyMan nov 11, 2019 3:37 pm

The dislike Chance had for him was palpable. Not that Luca really minded. He knew that people usually either loved or hated him, there was rarely anybody who fell in-between those two extremes. Maybe he was just very polarizing like that. But he couldn't give a flying fuck about people not liking him - he just concentrated on the people who did like him. Like Nickie and his own sister.

Luca simply smiled and then turned his back to Chance, so he could jump on there, after hearing that this was indeed how they'd get back to shore. Calmly, in a way that suggested this was not the first time he'd carried someone like this, he reached back to have a proper hold on Chance's legs, keeping them firmly and securely around him. But ooh, what was this? Was water a weakness of his? The way he could feel him practically get frozen indicated that. Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting. So, he was weakest where Luca was at his strongest. Good to know.

"Oh, I will, don't worry. Just hold your breath, and maybe close your eyes as well." he said, and then, after giving him a few seconds to do that, he dove under the surface and swam at just about his regular top speed. They were far enough away that he slowed down after about two minutes, to break the surface and let Chance have another breath of air if he needed it - they had been a few miles off of the coast, after all, before he dove under again. Another two minutes passed by, and they arrived at the beach, where Luca pulled himself up on the sand, before getting Chance off of him, and laying him beside himself, in the sand.
Gæst
Gæst

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyTirs nov 12, 2019 2:18 pm

Chance so hated that he had to depend on Luca to get back. He did as he said, held his breath and closed his eyes, when they rushed through the water. It was strange feeling. He knew it went fast, he could sense that, but he couldn't feel anything. He laid down in the sand. He would have to stay there for a while. Hopefully he would soon regain feeling in his arms so he could pull off the clothes and then dry quicker, and more awkwardly but that was how it would have to be. He moved his gaze to look at Luca. "See you around, I guess." He expected him to just leave now, which might be preferable actually.

He could so easily imagine Luca going back to Nickie and act like nothing had happened, that he didn't know where Chance was. Maybe he was giving Luca motives he didn't have, but after that wish, it was clear he cared more about having what he wanted than what was best for Nickie. He was very different than that. He had a tendency to put people before himself, especially people he cared about. But at the same time, he knew once he reached his limit, he would have trouble thinking about anyone else but himself, at least for a while.
Luca

Luca

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca EmptyTirs nov 12, 2019 3:39 pm

Of course, to Luca, even swimming at this higher speed, was invigorating and extremely freeing... Now, he liked walking around on legs, too, but swimming was the very best thing he knew. Then again, he hadn't even known what it was like to have legs until he wandered up on land when he was 14... So maybe that was why swimming always felt a lot more natural to him than walking and running.

Anyway, he got both of them to the beach, and with quite a bit of interest, watched how it seemed like Chance still really couldn't move. Ooh. So he didn't even have to be submerged in water? He just needed to have it on him? Even more interesting. Luca wasn't stupid, after all - he could put two and two together when it was as obvious as this, and the smirk on his face probably said a lot about his thoughts as he watched the guy.

"I guess so. Have fun staying here for a while longer, genie boy..." Luca then chuckled, as he pushed himself back into the water - and as he took off again, made sure that his large, broad flipper splashed plenty of water on top of Chance, before he was underneath the surface again as he swam on, not done with his swimming for today.

//Out
Sponsored content

You...? - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: You...? - Luca   You...? - Luca Empty

You...? - Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Udenfor Gaia & Moonlight Falls :: Havet :: Mako Island-
Gå til: