Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Pumpkin spice and everything nice

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Pumpkin spice and everything nice Empty
IndlægEmne: Pumpkin spice and everything nice   Pumpkin spice and everything nice EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 3:55 pm

@Virgil <33
Outfit: Link
___

A walk around the part this afternoon was all she needed to do. Especially before she contacted her friends again. She had left them for a short while, returning to her future was nice. There was good and bad memories from right before she left. Even through her time in 2019 hadn't been the best - it was better than facing reality back home. Jasmine sat down on a bench and looked around in the park. Halloween was around the corner and it was nice watching the kids carving their pumpkins with their parents. Jasmine had never been close to her mother, and right now she wasn't close with either of her parents. She got up from the bench and walked over to buy a hot coco.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pumpkin spice and everything nice   Pumpkin spice and everything nice EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Outfit
______

Settling down. He still couldn't believe his brother was actually doing that, but after everything, maybe that was the best option for him. Virgil was not the type to settle down, it wasn't his style. However he did like spending time with his family whenever he got the time. Right now was not one of them. Claire had business to tend to which mean he could go check out the decorations for halloween. Around this time things seemed to act up, he had heard about a town appearing out of thin air. He stood in line as he felt someone step up behind him, he looked over his shoulder, smiling at her. It was his turn before he turned his face back to her. "Is it cocoa for you as well, my lady?" he chuckled in a charming voice before paying for two cups. He didn't really give her a choice.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pumpkin spice and everything nice   Pumpkin spice and everything nice EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Jasmine walked over to stand in the cue, it was getting colder. The taller guy in front of her looked over his shoulder, and her eyes caught his. He smiled. A shy smile blossomed up on her lips by the act. Then she realized he spoke to her, "uhm, yeah.. thanks," she quickly replied, not expecting the kind gesture. Jasmine watched him pay for the two cups.
"Thank you," she used two fingers to move one of her locks back behind her ear. "It's really kind of you. You didn't have to." Jasmine couldn't hold back her smile, she was holding on to all the reasons she had to smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pumpkin spice and everything nice   Pumpkin spice and everything nice EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Kind? Virgil scoffed a bit at the notion, but it did amuse him. He handed her one of the cups, walking away to let the next in line order. He didn't leave her, no that would be a shame. She was rather pretty, and Virgil always had had a soft spot for beautiful girls. "I didn't have to, but sometimes bribery works better than magic," he chuckled. Not that he had a plan, but he had no where in particular to be. "You alone here?" he asked, taking a sip of his warm cocoa, burning his tongue a bit, but it would also heal pretty fast, so he didn't really mind. Rubbing his burnt tongue against the roof of his mouth he smiled at her, placing one hand in his pocket.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pumpkin spice and everything nice   Pumpkin spice and everything nice Empty

Pumpkin spice and everything nice
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Nice to peg ya! [tw+cw]
» Does it feel nice? [cw]
» Nice and quiet, at last... - Roy
» You seem... nice? - Stephen
» It is so nice to see you-Rayna

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum