Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Getting better

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 7:06 pm

@J.C. <3
___

"You know.. you don't have to stay here and watch over me," she breathed out. Anastasia was still hospitalized, since her wound didn't want to heal. It worried the doctors since her nerve system seemed to have taken much damged. It wasn't very normal for a vampire. "I'm fine."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Jamie wasn't going anywhere. He would never try to replace Sophie, but Ana was like another sister to him. He just wanted to be sure somebody was here to make sure everything was okay. "I don't care what you say. I'm staying here until a doctor says the same. End of discussion."
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 7:31 pm

"You know as well as I do, that they aren't going to let me out anytime soon," she pointed out in a small sigh. "It's weird.. It feels like I have a deep black hole in my chest.. which I guess I have. I don't know, I just got used to hearing that heartbeat," she looked away shortly. It was raining outside. "I guess I can't complain about the company either."
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 9:23 pm

”I better get comfy then,” he said looking at her with a small smile. ”I can imagine. But on the plus side, that psychopath looking like my brother has no hold on you anymore. You’re free from him.” He grabbed her hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. ”It could be worse if I say so myself. And I do.” He chuckled shortly.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 4:30 am

"Oh yeah, I know. Until he gets pissed for someone ruining his project," she didn't want to settle down behind her walls, Ana knew it could be a matter of time before something happened. Jamie grabbed her hand. "That you do.. but then again, you can only imagine this. Here its every nerve in my system feeling attacked everytime I speak or do anything." She breathed out.
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 5:11 pm

”Last I heard, he was detained. Don’t think he’ll bother you anytime soon.” Being a stand in brother to Ana meant making sure nobody was going to hurt her. After Sophie went back, he too needed someone to be protective for. Ana had just been the perfect option with Reggie being gone. ”I know sweetie. I think it will be better when your body has healed.” He couldn’t be sure, but he hoped so.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 5:19 pm

"I hope you are right," she truly hoped that this was the last she had seen of Kol. But her gut was telling her something else - to be aware. She hated and loved that feeling. "If I'm every going to heal. Then again, I might know someone who can help. Will you grab my phone?" It wouldn't be a surprise back in their time that Anastasia knew almost everyone. She was a social creature. "If you lock it up and find the name Lorenzo."
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 5:22 pm

”Always am,” he said with a comforting smile. He grabbed her phone and offered it to her, before she asked him to find Lorenzo in her contacts. Who was that? He did as she asked. ”Who is he?” He asked curiously. He wanted to be sure it was one he could trust to actually help and not just bring a ton of trouble.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Who was Lorenzo? How did you explain that to an overprotective Jamie? Good question. "Just a guy I ran into," she breathed out and lifted an brow. She hadn't been together with Jasper since the end of August. Lorenzo had helped her forgetting the world around her, at least a couple of nights. "He is devilishly handsome, I most warn you. He is also an alpha werewolf."
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 9:34 am

Jamie looked at her with a wondering look. Just a guy? No, he didn’t buy it. Something more happened. Jamie would have to make sure he wasn’t up to no good. He chuckled by her description of him. ”Just my type then,” he stated. Truth was, most people were his type. He could already find something attractive by a person.

[Anastasia: Hello there. I’m texting on behalf of Anastasia, my name is Jamie. She needs your help. We’re at the hospital at Amena street. Room 408. It would be much appreciated if you rushed over here]

He sent the text and put the phone on the table.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 3:15 pm

Lorenzo took up his phone when Anastasias name lighted up on the screen. First he frowned a bit by the message. He wasn't the type to actually talk to vampires or help them. But Anastasia was different, why? He didn't know. However he got up and went there.

[Lorenzo: I will be there.]

Anastasia breathed out looking over Jamies shoulder to see the message. But she could barely move from the pain. Her nerve system was far from close to be healed.
"One thing. He has this dislike towards vampires, like it's extreme.. just a warning." she smiled apologetically at Jamie. Knowing it meant he maybe had to leave the room when the werewolf came. Anastasia had always been good at saying the right thing when she wanted to, a master of socializing.
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Jamie didn’t respond to Lorenzo’s text. Instead he just looked at Anastasia as she gave him a warning. ”Apparently not all vampires. I don’t care if he dislikes me, as long as he helps you.” Jamie was not prepared to leave the room though. He didn’t know the werewolf - he couldn’t trust him. He just had to convince him to do whatever it was he could, while he was still in the room. He was not in the mood for a fight, but he would take it if he was provoking enough. He stood up and walked around the room. ”If this doesn’t work…” He sighed and looked out the window. He didn’t know what else to do.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 4:41 am

She gave Jamie that look. The look that she was serious about it. Anastasia had some speciel talents when it came to talk to people. Maybe it was because two of her cousins were some part of werewolf. Jake were a werewolf, Vanya a hybrid. Lorenzo however wasn't like them, he was unpredictable. "Just let me talk to him. Okay?" She raised a brow, knowing Jamie possibly would like to just call the shots. "If it doesn't, we will find another way," she followed him with her big doe eyes.

Lorenzo drove to the hospital, not really knowing why. it wasn't because he knew this girl that much, but she wasn't just any vampire. He couldn't explain that, maybe he just felt seen by her. Lorenzo parked the car and walked in, he asked some nurses for the room he could find the vampire in. And then he was guided up there. He was standing outside. Two vampires. His inner wolf hatred this, but somehow he was ended up here anyways. Lorenzo knocked on the door before he walked in. Anastasia looked to the side when Lorenzo walked in. "Hey," she gave him a fainted smile as he walked closer to her. Lorenzo's ability to sense damged made him frown over how hurt she actually was.
"What the hell happened?" He took her hand, to get a more precise sense of it. Her whole nervesystem was almost falling apart, he was surprised that she could look so at peace with it. But then again, some people just pushed through.
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Jamie nodded when she wanted to take lead. Apparently, that was better. He was not going to mess up her chance to be better.
He looked up when a werewolf came in not that long after. ”I’ll just give you some time to talk.” He walked towards the door, but turned around to look at them. ”Do you want something, coffee or a water or anything?” He then looked at Ana. ”How about you Ana?” He might leave, but there was no way he wouldn’t keep tabs on what happened. He was going to listen the while he was gone. When he got their answers, he left the room. He was not sure how he was feeling about this - he might be good-looking, but if he didn’t like vampires, then why the hell was he helping one? Then again, it was Ana. Everyone like Ana. She was someone people wanted to help, because she made people’s lives better.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyLør Okt 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Anastasia and Lorenzo were catching up. Ana explained everything that had happened, and Lorenzo tried to find out how everything was happened.

"You never were supposed to be standing guard," a voice spoke from the end of the hall. Jasmine gave Jamie a little half smirk. "You are way to handsome to look so worried," she added and tilted her head a little to the side. Of course Jasmine knew what had happened, she was from the future. She had went back, but not for the reason people might have thought. She had a brother. Her parents had gotten another child while she had been gone - always nice to be remembered or missed. Jasmine pushed the thought away.
"Don't worry, Sophie is fine. Her and Lion are back in 2048, nothing is wrong. I have personal matters here," she admitted and scratched her neck. "Or my parents does.. apparently they decided to have another child in my absence, and he was like pooof done," she shook her head a little, "and I'm just here rambling. Come give me a hug."
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Jamie was just standing outside, wondering if he should try to text Mariella again. He came to the conclusion it was better to give her some space with everything going on. He rose an eyebrow slightly when he picked up on an impossible scent. Jasmine was far gone. He had to be imagining it. He froze when he heard her voice. His head jerked up to look directly at Jasmine. He just looked at her, no idea what to say or do. He thought he wasn’t going to see her before he came back, and who knew when that would be. He just knew he couldn’t leave the others, especially Mariella, but he also missed Sophie and Jasmine so much. He walked to her quickly, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. ”Fuck I’ve missed you,” he said before loosening the hug enough so he could look at her. ”Another brother? Can I help?” If she had come back for him, it had to be important. He wanted to help if he could. And maybe he was being a little selfish, but he wanted to spend all the time he could with her before she had to go back. Maybe she was going to bring the brother back as well.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 2:56 pm

She smiled at him and her blue eyes lighted up. "I'm not sure, I don't even know what he looks like. I just go by instincts," Jasmine breathed out. She didn't know how he would look like.
"But I got a few new tricks up my sleeve, but we are a pretty good team. A little help wouldn't hurt anyone," she admitted and tilted her head a little to the side. "It's good to see you," she placed her hand on his cheek for a few seconds. She meant it. Jasmine had spend months in therapy, and looked much healthier than before she left. Lion and Sophie had been great support. "How have you been?" She knew she had left in a rough time, but there had been other things to handle.
Gæst
Gæst

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Jamie knew it wasn’t always easy finding people - especially not as a time traveler. ”Well I believe in you.” He looked into her eyes, a weak chuckle from his lips when she said she had a few trick up her sleeve. ”I have no trouble believing in that.” He looked down with a short sigh when she put a hand on his cheek. It had not been easy without her. Even if it wasn’t easy for her here. He understood why she chose to leave, but it still made him sad. ”I don’t know. Everything has just been chaotic. I feel like I need to be everywhere at once, I was trying to figure out a way to find Reg and kept an eye on Ana and tried to be there for Ella.” He let out another sigh. ”It hasn’t been easy.” He took her hand and gave it a squeeze. ”Let me just tell Ana I’m going for a little while. Wait here.” He walked to Ana’s room and knocked quietly, opening when he was sure it was okay. ”Would you be okay if I left for a while?” He was not going to leave unless she said it was okay.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 6:58 pm

"I know, it must have been hard for all of you," she admitted with a sad smile lifting up on her rosa lips. Jasmine looked to the door, she knew Anastasia was behind it. "And don't forget Theo.. yeah. I know a few things or too. Amaryllis older sister Joy gave me a quick resume of the events," she lifted her left shoulder a little.  Jasmine took a sneak peek in and looked at Ana and the stranger. She frowned a bit. "Are you sure you want to leave her with a stranger? I can go look for myself. I wouldn't risk anything else happening to her," Jasmine pointed out not really giving Jamie an option. "Besides, if we leave Ana..Reggie will kick both our asses and feed us to the guard dogs, for leaving her with a stranger,"" she pointed out.
Aaron

Aaron

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 6:58 pm

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

Getting better  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Getting better    Getting better  Empty

Getting better
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1