Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The cutest

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 8:59 am

Sometimes it was all about taking the time to breathe, and Victoria was taking that time for herself right now. Surrounded by people passing by, she just sat soaking up the autumn sun. These couple of days had been a little hectic with the academy, some students needing a bit of extra tutoring. She was reading a book, but she felt so fed up by reading that she had given up on the pages, sitting and daydreaming a bit.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:12 pm

A lot of things has happened the past days, weeks and months. He had lost count on how often something tragic had happened, it was almost a waste of his peace. He was still recovering from his visit to Dexter and Skye's layer. Mariella had told him Reginald was back, but needed time to recover as well - he understood that and hoped for the best. Theo had taken some time to go for a walk. He walked by a girl reading. The blonde seemed so relaxed just dreaming. He could feel it, even through she wasn't a sleep. He smiled a little to himself finding it refreshing. So refreshing he was stopped by a lamppost and hit his head. "Ouch," he mumbled and moved his hand to his forehead.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to disrupt your reading."
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Victoria's head snapped up at the sound of something or someone hitting metal. She looked at him with her big doe eyes, feeling a little flustered at first before she shook her head, placing the book beside her on the bench. Moving to her feet she touched his forehead carefully. "Are you alright?" she asked with a careful smile on her lips. She frowned as she looked at his forehead. "You're probably going to have a small bump," she said, moving her hand down beside her hip.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 4:37 pm

He didn't expect the fairy to get on her feet and move over to him. "Me? This? Pff, it's nothing," he chuckled a little it wasn't that painful. He was mostly just surprised he hadn't seen the lamp post quickly enough to just pass through it. Her warm hand on his forehead made him frown a bit, but more in a surprised way. Theodore had been walking around for him self the past weeks, just trying to get in control of his new ability. So the simple act of contact was nice. "I will be fine," he assured her with a big grin on his lips. "What are you reading?" He then asked and nodded a little over to her book.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Victoria couldn't help but smile when he did. He just seemed to have one of those smiles that was contagious. His question made her smile, looking down a bit as it was probably a little childish. "Winnie the Pooh," she chuckled, biting her lower lip. "It - uhm - mostly because I wanted to go see the Christopher Robin movie so," she explained, feeling a bit of blood rush to her cheeks.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:21 pm

He loved her energy, it just spoke to him in a way no one else seemed to do. He had missed energy like that. It gave him some sort of life energy. It was weird she made it so easy to just be in a good mood, like she just lighted the place up. His smile grew a little wider when she told him what book she read. Of course he knew the story, his aunt Zitora had read it to him as a child. She mentioned the movie, which made him realize it was ages since he had been to a cinema. Was the last time with Reginald before they time traveled? Life had been so simple back then, and he wanted to go back to the easier times.
"I can't remember when I last watched a movie in the cinema," he admitted and scratched the back of his head with his left hand. "Maybe I should see it.. do you have someone to see it with or?" he then asked. Theo was always straightforward when it came to activities and being social with others. "The name is Theo by the way.. short for Theodore, but yeah, people usually just call me Theo."
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:35 pm

"Oh, I think I go to the movies at least once a month," she chuckled, smiling at him. He seemed a little younger than her, but she didn't mind much. She was usually surrounded by students from the academy anyways, but she hadn't seen him there. "I'm Victoria, not really short for anything," she giggled, holding out her hand as a greeting.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 6:27 pm

He remembered going to the movies with his friends. Or it was more Theo sneaking Lion and Reggie in so they weren't spotted by the people around in Gaia - Theo had always been able to offer the not royal life for his friends. Which was nice for them he hoped, and he himself got a little taste of what being royal was like. He smiled by the memories. He had fate that it would fall into how it was meant in the end. He took her hand when he held it out.
"Nice to meet you, Victoria, even if it took for me to bump into a lamp post," he chuckled a little for himself. "I asure you it is not something that happens often."
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Victoria giggled, trying to contain her happiness to keep her abilities under wraps. "I hope not, you have a pretty face - Would be a shame to ruin it," she chuckled. His hand felt warm, a nice feeling as her skin was usually very hot compared to other's. "Do you wanna go see a movie?" she asked with a gentle smile on her lips, walking over to pick up her book, holding it with her arms, pressed against her stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 8:25 pm

"Yeah I know, but shh, its top secret. Its a gift from God," he said in a teasing voice, clearly not taking himself very serious. Life was way to short - if he crawled into the darkness he would miss out on so much good. Then she asked him if he wanted to go see a movie. He shortly wondered what movies even was out now, he had watched a lot of movies with his mum - but not from this time, at least not in the cinema. "Sure, that would be fun," he admitted smiling brightly.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Victoria couldn't help but jump a little from excitement. She was always ecstatic when people wanted to do something with her. "What about The Lion King? It's still in the theaters in town?" she suggested as she started walking. It wouldn't be too long of a walk for them to reach the cinema anyways. She stopped for a second, turning her head to the side as she thought he looked a little familiar, shaking her head as she started walking again.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 2:59 pm

She was like sunshine and warmed his heart in a way he almost had forgot what felt like. Sophie had warmed him, but she had left him to go back to the future - not that he blamed him and Jasmine for going. He had a problem with Lion just going. "We can check it out, otherwise we will have to make a plan b," he pointed out as if it was the best idea ever spoken in the world. Theo walked up next to her as they walked. "But maybe.. we should go grab some pizza? You like pizza? Please tell me you love pizza," he asked in an almost begging way. The key to Theodores heart was quite simple, pizza. Even better, Pizza with pineapple.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Victoria giggled as he suggested a plan b, and as he mentioned pizza she couldn't help but widen her eyes. "I love pizza," she chuckled, grabbing his arm as they started walking. Everything Victoria did, she did with an almost childlike perspective. She hadn't experienced hardships, nor much pain in her life either, so she found that trusting others were quite easy. "How about pizza first and then movie?" she asked, looking up at him with bright eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 7:14 pm

It was almost like he had held his breath till she replied that she loved pizza. He placed a hand on his chest for a small second before it fell down along his side. She grabbed his arm. Theodore couldn't help but smile, feeling his energy levels just flew up high. He almost felt like he was able to fly. "That sounds like the most epic-tastic idea!" He confessed with an even larger grin. Theo was easy to excite. "I know the perfect place," come on. He grabbed her hand and started running towards the show right next to the cinema.
"This is my ultimative pizza spot, I swear, this is delicioso," he opened the door so they could walk in. "Theo, il mio uomo. It's been forever since you been here," one of the workers yelled. "Hey Diego. I'm sorry, had some family trouble. But I'm here to stay," he smiled and took the menu card into his hand. "I might be a pizza-holic, but its fine."
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 7:29 pm

Victoria giggled as he took her hand, running with him as she tried keeping herself a bit under control from laughing too much. They stepped in to the pizza shop, the man greeting Theo made her widen her eyes. "Are you famous or something?" she asked under her breath, grabbing a menu card as she wondered what she wanted. There were so many great options. "I'll take the ... Hawaii'an with cheese stuffed crust," she said, smiling at the guy named Diego.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 7:46 pm

"I am what you could say.. the pizza God," he smiled and bowed. Theodore already knew what he wanted to order, but he always looked down at the menu card anyways. He let Victoria order first, and he watched Diego writing down the order. Diego looked up at Theo. "Let me guess, a large deep pan pizza, with pepperoni.. extra cheese and pineapple?" Theo nodded and took some money from his inner pocket. "You know me too well Diego, its getting creepy," he teased, ""two sodas, I will take a cola.. what would you like?" He asked Victoria with a big smile. Theo payed for the order, and took the table number. "Let's find a table," he looked around for a place for them to sit.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Victoria giggled at his comment, but couldn't stop having her eyes wide. He was really funny, as well as quite handsome. "Just a water for me," she said with a smile. They sat down, and she took off her backpack, slipping her book into it. She sat across from him, looking at him for a while. He looked almost exotic, as opposed to her pale skin and blonde hair. "Do you usually take a girl for pizza after charming her with your lamppost versus head skills?" she asked a bit in teasing, but he was quite good looking. It wouldn't surprise him if he could do something like that on a daily basis.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 1:09 pm

They sat down, and he still couldn't stop smiling - even if he wanted to. Her question made him laugh a little lighthearted. "Oh yeah, but I must admit, you are one of the lucky ones though. It's very unusual I show anyone my lamppost trick," he felt warm around his chest, and so energetic that he most likely could run a marathon. Theodore was usual taking people out eating pizza, but mostly his friends. Again, it wasn't because he dated that much. It was however nice, being with someone outside of his friend group. "You have one of those smiles that make the rest of the world smile too," he admitted. She was so alluring, it was almost like she had him under some sort of spell. It was insane, but he didn't want it to stop.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 1:45 pm

Victoria couldn't help but laugh at his joke. She took a sip at her water, licking her lips a bit absent minded before he spoke about her smile, making her giggle a bit. "I like your laugh - It makes things a bit more light around here," she said with a warm smile. She always found it easy to flirt, mostly because she was oblivious to the fact that she actually was flirting. "Do you go to the academy?" she asked.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyLør Okt 19, 2019 1:12 pm

He really enjoyed her company. Theodore wanted to know more about her. Her words were warm like a summer day and made him smile even brighter. "Not at the moment," he admitted. Theodore had went a few years in his own time, mostly because his grandfather was a teacher there - so he had suggested it would be good for Theo. "I took a year off, family drama," he added.  "What about you? Do you go there?" He returned the question. Finally the pizza's were served and Theodore clapped his hands like a happy child getting his Christmas presents.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Victoria smiled and she felt a little relieved. "No, I actually teach part time there," she chuckled, looking at the pizza as it was placed in front of her. A smile appeared as she grabbed a piece of pineapple, popping it in between her lips with a small chuckle. Chewing for a while she swallowed before speaking once more. "It's mostly so I can stay close to my parents - They live in Gaia, and moving away didn't seem fair," she said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 4:59 am

"Nice - what subjects do you teach?" He asked and grabbed a slice of his pizza with his right hand. However, he didn't look that long on the pizza - his eyes kept on going back to the blonde sunshine in front of him. Theodore nodded once, "I like staying close to my parents as well. They live in Gaia.. most of my family does. You could say I have a pretty large family," his complicated family was something he couldn't explain - so he just got along with it. It was easier to live life like that, and not think to much about the things that had hurt him in the past or the present for that matter. He took a bite of his pizza, and closed his eyes as he nodded a bit. Theodore opened his eyes with a satisfied smile on his lips. "Want to hear a joke about pizza?" He asked and was about to take another bite, "never mind, it’s too cheesy." Theodore chuckled at himself.
Gæst
Gæst

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 10:38 am

"English right now, and I'm trying to help with setting up a study cafe for some of the students that might need a bit of extra help," she said smiling before she took a large bite of her pizza. She widened her eyes, delighted to taste how good it was. Chewed off she almost spat out her food as he told his joke, swallowing she giggled, shaking her head as she took a sip of water. "The difference between a bad pizza joke and a good one..." she said, raising an eyebrow as she studied the pizza she had just taken a bite from. "Is the delivery," she giggled, shaking her head. She was not good with jokes, but she did know a few. She took another bite, sighing at the taste that just filled her mouth, making her close her eyes briefly to savor the taste.
Sponsoreret inhold

The cutest Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The cutest   The cutest Empty

The cutest
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: