Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do you remember?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyFre Sep 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Outfit
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue

For @Michael <33
______

At first it was the sheer numbness of limbo, then came a blinding light, soon followed by something blocking all the sound. She felt her body fall, fall as far as it could and yet it kept on falling. Was the next part of eternity supposed to go by like this? The eternal falling, but she soon enough closed her eyes. As she awoke, she felt disoriented, narrowing her eyes at the bright light coming from above. Then came the sound, rather slowly, sneaking up on her with the sounds of birds chirping and a squarrel rustling in the trees above. She couldn’t hold back a small smile as she listened to those noises, thinking it was something she was dreaming. However reality hit her as a loud roaring noise came from further away, making her sit up comfused on the bench where she had been palced. Holding her hand over her eyes to shield them from the bright light made it harder for her to focus on her surroundings. The roaring sound had sounded as loud as a cannon, but she knew it wasn’t. It was something different, something foreign to her mind and understanding of the world. Swallowing she tried looking around, but her eyes had not yet adjusted from the void of black that was limbo, to the sky blue and sunny day on earth. She felt herself shudder a bit, feeling the dampness in the air as if it had been raining not long ago. ”Hello?” she said, but she couldn’t distinguish a tree from a person at this point. She felt utterly lost, her eyes constantly trying to adjust, but it didn’t seem to help much.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptySøn Sep 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Outfit

There was something soothing about listening to the rain and he felt himself relax as he observed the raindrops sliding down the window. The coffee shop was full of people, most of them seeking refuge from the rain. Michael had been there for a while, trying to figure out a new phone. He’d always found it necessary to consistently be up to date with new technologies, however difficult they sometimes seemed. Phones were no exception as they kept complicating them, adding new features every year. When the sound of rain stopped, he finished his coffee and put the phone away. He then left the shop, heading towards the park as his apartment was located on the other end.
Walking down a gravel path he noticed an angel sitting on a bench and frowned slightly when she greeted a tree. Unless she was able to communicate with nature, it seemed that she was confused more than anything. He decided to approach her to make sure everything was well. “Hello,” he said, his voice deep and husky. He looked at the tree for a few moments before returning his gaze back at her, choosing to avoid questioning why she’d said hello to it. “How are you today?” he asked with a hint of concern in his eyes. He hadn't seen her in these parts before and suspected that she was new to town, in which case he'd insist on helping.
Gæst
Gæst

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 8:13 pm

It felt almost like her eyes were burning, trying to stay open in the bright light. Soon she heard a soothing voice, and she reached out, touching the stranger's hand to make sure it was really someone that was there. "Hi, I'm sorry - It's just so bright," she chuckled, frowning as she tried squinting her eyes to look at the stranger in front of her. It was still a struggle, but she was beginning to see his outline at least. Her blue eyes searched, her irises constantly contracting and expanding as they tried to accommodate for the massive amount of light. The was when a loud noise roared, making her flinch away, wrapping her arms around herself as she tried looking around for the sound. In reality it had just been a car honking, but she didn't know what a car was. She didn't know about this new and crazy world that she had just gotten herself in to. "What was that?" she asked, feeling scared as she didn't know where she was, who she was with or what those strange sounds around her meant. Her blonde hair was a bit wild around her head, her blue eyes trying to look, but she still couldn't see too well. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to calm herself, but it didn't really help. "The last thing I remember was falling," she whispered, trying to think back to what had happened. She then opened her eyes, squinting as she desperately wanted to look at the stranger in front of her. She shuddered a bit, feeling the damp air around her cool her down, making her freeze a bit.
Michael

Michael

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyFre Sep 20, 2019 6:52 pm

She reached for his hand, and he gently grabbed it to assure her that he was real. Even if she couldn't see him, she'd still know that he was an angel from his aura and hopefully it'd give her a stronger sense of safety. Realizing that she had trouble adjusting to the light, he figured she’d been trapped in a different world and had just awoken in this park. “Where have you been?” he asked, still confused by the situation. A dark world was no place for an angel, and he wondered how she’d ended up in one to begin with. Michael didn’t take notice of the car’s honking until he watched the angel’s reaction. He then sat down next to her, looking straight ahead as a few ducks crossed the road. “It was a car. Earth is filled with them now,” he answered, thinking back on the first car he drove in 1923. “I believe the first one was invented in 1885, however we are currently in 2019,” he explained, looking back at the angel to see her reaction at knowing this. He thought about her saying that she’d fallen. It was most likely what she’d felt during teleportation. “What else do you remember?” he asked, curious to know more about this place and at the same time figure out if she was suffering from memory loss.
Gæst
Gæst

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 10:50 pm

She felt herself so overwhelmed, but his question about where she had been made her stop for a second. She closed her eyes, feeling her body tremble at the thought of where she had spent so many years. "A darkened place not fit for an angel, a place between heaven and hell that is only accessable by God himself," she whispered, feeling herself so distant from this moment. She listened as he explained what the sound was, but not being able to see it made her confused. Why would humans make something with such terrible sounds? She was brought back to the real world as he asked her further. "I remember little right now, but I know I am meant to return now - I don't know what the plan is for me, but I guess I need to have faith in what to come," she said in a pondering voice, trying to focus on the man beside her. She could feel his angelic energy, and it made her wonder if she had stumbled upon someone with a greater strength than her. "I'm afraid I don't know much, but you can call me Taylor," she said warmly, her eyes slowly adjusting to the light. She was beginning to see clearer right now, and she couldn't tell if it was because her body was really adjusting that fast, or if it was by the help of the angel by her side. "I remember I had a family, beautiful children that I loved more than life itself; a devout husband that cared for me and handled what little soil we owned," she said. Her curiosity had been awakened now, feeling a need to know about the stranger she still could barely look at because of the light. "I sense you are a gentle soul, tell me your name," she said in a hopeful voice.
Michael

Michael

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 10:50 am

He nodded when she explained more about the place. He’d been to both hell and purgatory, knowing what a dark place could do to a good soul. “I’m sorry to hear that,” he said. It was obvious that she didn’t have any pleasant memories of being there, so still standing firm in her faith was admirable. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Taylor,” he said and sent her a warm smile. It didn’t matter how much she remembered. If it was meant to come back it would, otherwise she was meant to start a new life. His expression changed slightly when she mentioned a family, thinking of the one he had left behind. It was probably a good thing that she could hold on to that happiness. “I hope you’ll get to see your children soon,” he said, thinking that she must’ve thought about them constantly while being gone. “Let me know if you remember anything else,” he said, thinking that if something evil had done this to her, he needed to hunt it down. If that wasn’t the case, he assumed that she’d been there to do penance.

He scoffed at what she sensed about him. “If you knew me, you’d seriously doubt it’s true,” he said, looking from her to the scenery in front of them. He didn’t see himself as gentle or especially kind, but he’d always believed he did what was right, that he was making the world a better place. “My name is Michael,” he replied, folding his hands in front of him. “I’m here to help you... I imagine earth has changed a lot since you last set foot here,” he said before returning his eyes back to her blue. He didn’t deem it necessary to tell her more about him, in fact the less she knew the better.
Gæst
Gæst

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 8:48 pm

"I need to have faith I'll see them soon - I remember the most beautiful twins, their eyes a mixture of gray and green like their father," she said, but mostly to herself. She felt her cheek, feeling tears had fallen in her talk, making her chuckle a bit as she looked down. "I needed to leave them, I knew this world would not be kind to them, but if I were to intervene then everything would go wrong," she whispered, reaching out and taking his hand, giving it a soft squeeze as if she would get some strength from such a simple act. As he scoffed at her words about him, she frowned, shaking her head. "Even the darkest of souls have a tenderness to them," she said with a trying smile. His name made her nod. She hadn't known many Michaels, not that she could remember any of their faces anyways. She moved to her feet, her legs shaking a little as she stood there for a while, trying to focus on his face. His features became more clear to her and she sent him a smile, her blue eyes really looking at him. She was a gentle creature, and just by looking at her you could see the sweet nature of her. "I don't know where to start," she admitted with a shy smile.
Michael

Michael

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 2:47 pm

He looked at her with a sad expression as he noticed her tears. He sympathized with her but he also knew there were circumstances where you had to leave someone, no matter how much you loved them. He looked down as she grabbed his hand. “I get it,” he said in a low voice, squeezing her hand as a comfort. He looked into her eyes with a thoughtful look as she said all souls had a tenderness. “Yeah well,” he said and looked a bit away from her. He’d seen many creatures who had none of that. “Maybe in the beginning, but the darkness inside… it can take over and shadow that tenderness, perhaps even destroy it,” he said with a wistful expression. “I know you mean well, but I need you to be careful with thoughts like that,” he said. He didn’t want her to be too credulous or kind, because there were people who’d take advantage of that. He turned his green eyes to her when she got up to her feet, before doing the same. “I think we should go back to my place… until we figure everything out,” he said and started to walk down the path. It was hard to know what they should do first, but he assumed she’d ask if she needed anything. As they reached the end of the park and stood in front of a crosswalk, he stopped. “Those are cars,” he said, looking at the cars passing them. She'd recognize the sound of honking as one person just did. “When the light turns green, it means that the cars will stop from the opposite direction and we can cross,” he explained before he crossed the street. He looked to her as they continued, at her reaction to things as they passed them, thinking that it must be overwhelming to be here again after all that time.  

At the apartment building he took out his keys as they walked up the stairs, then he opened the door and walked in. “This is where I’m staying,” he said and looked around the apartment. There were various scriptures and books on the desk by the window, an open kitchen and living room area, one bedroom and a bathroom. The walls were empty, there were no decorations or even a television, making it seem rather empty. He kicked off his shoes before walking into the kitchen. “Feel free to take something to drink,” he said as he started pouring a glass of water for himself. “You know a lot has changed the recent hundred years. Human intelligence has developed vastly,” he said as he went over to the couch to sit down. “This for instance - a computer,” he continued, opening his laptop on the couch table. “It’s quite the breakthrough,” he said, looking over to her with a smile. “You can get answers to almost any question, write words without the need of paper, connect with people across the world or store data and pictures,” he explained, typing in his password to unlock the main screen before he looked back at her.  “Do you remember what year you were on earth last?” he then asked.
Gæst
Gæst

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Everything just seemed overwhelming, but last time she had set foot here it had been way before most things recorded. She followed as he explained what the things around them meant, looking at the so called cars, the lights. Basically taking everything in as she followed him, because she couldn't know what else to do. Walking in to his apartment she looked around with widened eyes. Taking off her shoes she walked to the window looking out. The view was nice, and she could see the city, making her wonder how long it had taken to build all of this. She removed her jacket, but she didn't know what to do with it, just standing with it in her arms as she looked back at Michael. He sat down in some furniture, and she watched as he opened up what he called a computer. Placing her jacket over the back of the sofa, she walked around to the other side, sitting down next to him as she watched the screen light up. She had never seen such a bright light. What year? Swallowing she shook her head, placing a hand over her forehead. "I can barely remember anything," she confessed, feeling like she was lost once more. She wanted to remember, wanted so dearly to know what her past entailed, but she had no chance until it would return. "This world doesn't seem familiar to me anymore," she confessed, looking from Michael to the light screen.
Michael

Michael

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 4:37 pm

She didn’t say much as they walked down the streets, so he just explained things that he deemed useful for her to know. In the apartment he looked at her as she took in the view from his apartment window, wondering what she was thinking. He just nodded silently when she said she barely remembered anything. When she placed her hand on her forehead, he wondered if it was hurting. “Are you feeling okay, Taylor?” he asked with a concerned look in his eyes. Naturally, he knew that she wasn’t okay, that this must all feel confusing and overwhelming, but if there was any kind of physical pain, it was worth asking. He looked back at the screen before looking up at the empty wall between the windows. It would take time before she'd feel familiar with this world, especially after all those years. “Yeah… but soon it will,” he said, at least he hoped it was sooner rather than later. He then looked back at her. She didn’t have many questions all things considered, but it was probably going to come at some point. He didn’t want to rush her into remembering things. “Anyway, you’re welcome to stay here for as long as you need,” he said, sending her a small, friendly smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 9:29 am

She could hear concern in his voice, and turning her face to the angel she sent him a small smile. "I don't feel on top, but I'm not too bad either," she said, brushing off his worries, or at least she hoped so. She had a feeling like she had forgotten something important, but maybe it would come with time. To be honest, she was mostly just overwhelmed by all the new things. So many questions lingering in her head that she could hardly say one out loud. That was probably a stupid idea, but she couldn't seem to make her tongue do the work. She sat down in the couch with Michael, looking at him as he seemed very optimistic. Nodding at his invitation she smiled, placing a hand on his. "Thank you for your kindness," she said in a soft voice, before she frowned for a second. She felt her head grow dizzy, felt her vision blur before he appeared again. "Have I met you before? You seem awfully familiar," she said. In truth, not even in her life before, she had known if she was a born angel or created. She couldn't recall parents or a time in paradise, so she had often wondered. However sitting with another angel, perhaps he held some answers that she couldn't get otherwise. "Michael ... Michael ..." she mumbled, closing her eyes as if she was tasting his name. She couldn't recall much from her past. Nothing to be exact, at least not more than vague images of children and a tall man looking fondly at her. Perhaps it was too early to say what had happened before, but the angel by her side had not seemed to recognize her when he found her on that bench. "The world has changed so much - how will I ever feel at home?" she whispered, feeling lost in her own mind of nothingness.
Michael

Michael

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 9:13 pm

He smiled faintly when she expressed what he’d describe as feeling okay, considering the circumstances. As long as she didn’t feel any physical pain, he could work with that. He looked down at their hands when she placed hers on top of his. “Of course,” he said as he sent her a warm smile. It was his responsibility to care for other angels, and if the situation was reversed, he believed that she'd do the same for him.

He noticed her frown and it made him change his expression slightly, anticipating that she had a flashback of some sort. He looked into her eyes for a long moment, trying to make himself remember her, but nothing came to his mind. “We might have… however, I don’t seem to remember how we would have met,” he said thoughtfully. It was possible that the people who previously knew her had been forced to forget her the moment she left the world, but he couldn’t be sure. Perhaps God would grant them answers when the time was right. He looked back at her when she mentioned his name. It made him think that the reason she recognized him was because of his status in Heaven. “Yes, the archangel… even if we haven't met, you’ve probably heard of me,” he said. It only made sense that she would - at least if she’d been to Heaven before. Her question made him look towards the windows again. It was hard to say exactly, but he just had to believe that somehow she would. “We will take it one step at a time...” he said before returning his gaze to her. He knew that taking things slow and making her feel comfortable, was the best way to make her feel at home. “I will be able to take you to Heaven if that’s what you want, but just know that your real purpose is on earth,” he said calmly. If she started to remember more of her family, it might make her feel better to visit them in Heaven.
Sponsoreret inhold

Do you remember? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you remember?   Do you remember? Empty

Do you remember?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Remember me
» Remember my name, because you’ll be screaming it later ( TW)
» Remember me? - Izzy
» A night to remember (xxx)
» A walk to remember

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: