Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Better seen and not heard

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Better seen and not heard Empty
IndlægEmne: Better seen and not heard   Better seen and not heard EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 10:21 am

@Lucifer [Samaira & Nimue]
Outfit l Mariella
Outfit l Nimue
____

She had somewhat lost count on the days down here. The first two weeks she had made a scratch in the wall, however, she had given up on that. Mariella wasn't hurt. It could have been worse. She differently felt better than the first time she had been here, well this time she wasn't dead. Mariella didn't know much of what the plan was, but she knew Nimue had a finger in play. She only knew this because the angel would spend her free time talking about how no one noticed that it was an illusion - or her simply shapeshifting. Which meant one thing. Reginald and Theo wasn't back yet. Mariella laid on the ground and looked up. Lion was back in their own time, and she felt it like a crack in her soul. However she knew one of them had to go back - and she would never leave Reginald here or Dean. She wasn't ready to do that.
"Making yourself comfortable?" Asked a voice from the other side of the room. Mariella snorted a bit.
"Yup, don't you see that?" She snapped back without even looking. "My father wants to see you," Mariella sat up and turned her head to Nimue. "It most be confusing.. father.. mother.. I'm even getting confused by thinking about it," she shook her head a little before she got back up.
"Don't you ever shut up?" Nimue unlocked the door, and lead her the way to the throne room.
Mariella had mostly just been in use to stablize the energy in Lucifers system. And what did she get in return, other than a unpersonalized room? A chance to make sure, Melania would be okay in the end. The dark energy didn't drain Mariella down here, she looked healthier than she had done for a while. Of course she still worried about her friends and family - but while she was here, she knew there was other things in the playing field.

Nimue walked up to Sam and sighed.
"Jamie and Eilish, its only the matter of time before they notice. Eilish is barely at the mansion, so it shouldn't be a problem. But Jamie, he will notice soon enough," she whispered to her sister. Nimue had played them for a long time now, it would be a matter of time before it wouldn't be enough.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Better seen and not heard   Better seen and not heard EmptyFre Sep 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Outfit + jeans ~ Lucifer
Outfit ~ Samaira

Lucifer was sitting in the throne looking at the door. She was waiting for Nimue to return with their guest. After everything that had gone down with Samaira, she wanted to keep a close eye on her. This was unacceptable to let Hell become some sort of playground. Lucifer did appreciate the game Samaira had created, but anything else was just wrong. She needed guidance and motivation to make hell great again, to quote the worlds worst president. ”Father, if I could just…” Lucifer raised a hand and cut Samaira off. ”Sorry father.” Frankly Lucifer was not as comfortable down here as she had been. Perhaps it was because she was pregnant with an angelic child. What she was carrying would become a light angel. At least until Lucifer was done with it. Hopefully she could make the child become exactly what she needed it to be. She had a plan, a plan she had been working on for ages. Not even Samaira or Nimue knew of it. She had only spoken of it with Maelle this far. Maella was different than everyone else of her children. She had been with her always, nobody else had. Lucifer looked at the door when it was opened and her daughter returned. She stood up from the throne and walked closer to the young girl. ”So you are the one who had been causing so much damage.” She looked closer at the girl, circling her like she was studying her, or perhaps trying to locate her weaknesses. ”Leave it to Alessio to have such destructive children in his bloodline.” She made a tsk sound several times, before she stopped in front of her. ”I hope you have been treated well. No matter how much of an inconvenience you have been to me, you are still family.” She turned to her daughters. ”Tell me, how do we deal with this?” This was a test. She wanted to see how well they would do, if they would be able to work together, or if one of them would thrive.

Samaira stood silently next to the throne, after her father had turned down her attempt to reason with him. She looked at Nimue as she came back with Samaira’s niece and walked to her. ”Have you been creating illusions of her? It should be enough, as long you steer clear of the best friend, sister and parents. Do not underestimate my sister, she would know something was up in a heartbeat and make it her mission to get her daughter back.” Samaira shortly looked back at Mariella. ”Father would never hurt family, would he?” To Lucifer, Mariella was just another person who was technically was in the family, but wasn’t important enough to keep around. To Samaira, this was her niece. She might not know her, but it felt important to protect her nevertheless. Samaira had no children herself. It had never been in her cards. But she knew what it meant to lose a child. She had seen it. She would never want anyone to go through that. Least of all her own sister, even though she was not close with her either. After having spent time with Baal and his family, she longed for that herself. She longed for a sense of family she had never felt. Not like that, at least.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Better seen and not heard   Better seen and not heard EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 7:42 am

In this situation the normal thing to do would be terrified. Standing face to face with the devil, but looking at the woman in small frame and pregnant - she wasn't. However, she wasn't going to be obvious about it. After all she still was in their home, and didn't really wanted to be dead in here again.  Mariella chuckled by the words Lucifer used to describe her, she had met Alessio a few times in her life. He was after all her grandfather. Her and Amaryllis at times had funny stories about their grandfathers - they often made them up, so if there was any truth in it, was another thing. "Yeah, clearly it is in his bloodline. I can see that," she replied sarcastically but kept a straight face. "And don't worry. That cell I was in.. five stars."

"Of course its enough. If I steer clear much longer they get worried. If it wasn't because her so called husband was missing, I would have got caught long time ago," she mumbled and looked at her father talking to Mariella. "She can't get someone back, that she doesn't know who is missing or the whereabouts off," she corrected her older sister.
"He would," she replied in a darker tone and shook the thoughts off. It wasn't easy getting raised in hell these days, and Enid had always shown a bit more empathy than she should. Nimue had covered a bit up for it in the beginning, till she stopped taking the blame and actually learned it wasn't her job to save people. "If there is no use for her, but don't worry sis. I have my reasons to bring her here," she gave Samaira a little wink before looking back at their father as he gave them a question.

"Killing her would be a waste," she concluded and crossed her arms. "She has this extreme dark energy source, that reminds me a bit of Dinah," she admitted and tilted her head. Of course Dinah was the angel of death, but there was still a lot of darkness in that angel. "I have had her here for weeks, and just the essence of her being here, its thriving the place," she confirmed and looked over to Mariella. "And I thought, if she gives you some of her energy time to time. You wouldn't have to stay down in Hell to maintain the high dark energy level," she added and narrowed her eyes a little looking at the siren.
"I'm not staying down here forever, I hope you all know that," Mariella snapped a little back, but in a surprising calm tone. "Oh we know that, you still hope Reginald comes back, and bla bla bla," she rolled her eyes as Mariella hissed a little. Clearly Nimue knew how to push her bottoms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Better seen and not heard   Better seen and not heard EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 9:31 am

Lucifer rose her eyebrow slightly, when she was being sarcastic. ”What an unattractive trait.” She looked the girl up and down. She could have all kinds of fun with her. Yet now it was a different reason she was here. She was a plague, but she also had an ability that could prove useful to Lucifer.

”Good. Father would be furious if something went wrong.” How could her own niece get married without her favorite aunt present? Samaira felt hurt by that. ”It would be a mistake to underestimate her still. She could easily find out. Especially if something happens to her. She is quite resourceful.” Samaira took in a deep breath when Nimue declared Lucifer would hurt Mariella. She didn’t want that. She was not cut out for this life. She never had been. It was just what cards she had been dealt, and she tried to make the best of it. ”I hope it’s enough,” she looked at Nimue shortly, before turning her attention to her father.

Lucifer listened to Nimue as she explained why the girl would be useful. She narrowed her eyes slightly when she compared her to Dinah. Nobody was like her. Lucifer had a profound bond with her. It was a shame she was stuck with that weakling of a father. Her gaze moved back to Mariella. ”Enough,” she said cutting their quarrel off. ”Having you stay her permanently would only cause damage. Instead I will offer you a deal.” She watched her intently, almost making her seem larger than she was. ”You will come here in my absence, guided by my daughter. Your energy will keep the place running. An hour once in a while and we would be set. In return, you will be allowed to call in a favor from me each time you come here. Whatever you wish for, desire or need. I will make it happen. Do you care to make such a deal?” She put her hand forward, knowing the girl would be stupid to not take it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Better seen and not heard   Better seen and not heard EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 9:51 am

Mariella wasn’t fond of the idea of making a deal with Lucifer. But at this point, she didn’t think much about herself. If she could get out of here, it was the only way. Of course, she could try to find another plan, but it would take to much time to make - time she didn’t have. Mariella took a deep breath in, as Lucifer told about the deal. She weighted the pros and cons in her head, trying not to give her thoughts away. The dark energy was running with such strength in her veins in this very moment - if she wanted to fight her way away from them - she could. But at what cost? And for how long? She knew people would be furious with her for making such deal, but then again. She had been here for a month, four weeks and no one had found her. Nimue most had put up quite the trick to fool them, or maybe they simply just couldn’t tell anymore. Not that she blamed them, Mariella had been full of mood swings and quite unpredictable regards of it. It was way to easy to give Nimue this playground. Mariella looked at Lucifer’s hand, and felt her heart skip a beat. It would be stupid to make the deal, and stupid not to. Who would it really hurt to spend an hour down here? The energy didn’t hurt Mariella, but it made her more likely to lose control later - she knew that. But with everything that had happened to her since she got here - it was something she knew she could and would be able to handle.

Nimue looked at her sister and narrowed her eyes a little. Samaria cared about this siren. They were family. However, the only family Nimue really cared about was her twin sister. But she wasn’t even sure how deep that bond was. Nimue looked back at her father and Mariella. Making a deal with the devil. How classic. She wondered if Mariella would do it, not that Nimue would mind playing the siren for a few more weeks. It was fun to mess a little around, but then again - she grew tired of her dolls when they had been played with for to long. Nimue was known to be impatient, and she crossed her arms slightly tapping her fingers on her left arm as she waited.

Mariella took a deep breath in before she took the devils hand. “It’s a deal,” she knew it wasn’t a good thing. Everyone heard stories about how both Rebekah Sinclair and the devil was the master of deals. It was never good to fall into the trap - but there was no other way to get out. Not unless she could contact Fox, Eilish or Baal - but none of them knew where she was. Baal for that matter hadn’t been seen in ages. But how long would it take for them to notice she was missing, till Reginald was back and he could yell at them all for not noticing? She wasn’t going to let him worry about her as the first thing when he returned. So, making a deal with the devil, was simply the only solution. Her aunt didn’t seem to help her anyways.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Better seen and not heard   Better seen and not heard Empty

Better seen and not heard
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I've heard you were looking for me
» I've only heard about you in stories