Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ Empty
IndlægEmne: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 11:28 pm

Time~ 5pm
Weather~ Cloudy and slight rain coming down.
Surroundings~ One of the big hotelrooms. A huge bed, a bathroom with a bathtub, a small livingroom.
Clothing~ Coat, Dress, Heels

Tagged~ @Shin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The grey eyes looked into the mirror one last time before hearing her roommate walk up behind her, standing in the door to the bathroom ”Nikolay… I could just literally stay in my fucking room” she yelled, rather irritated. Nikolay walked up behind her and huffed "Cmon.. Its been forever since I've seen her, because you're always home" he said starring at her. Marishka turned towards him and sighed "You're such a fucking cunt" she said, before slightly pushing him aside and walked out the bathroom to grab some of the things she needed, before she got picked up by a taxi. She walked to the hall to grab her heels, not even looking at Nikolay, but she knew he was there starring her down as she packed her things in a bag. She looked up at him and sighed "I hope you're fucking happy.." she huffed before getting into her shoes and walked to the door opening it "Fuck you Nikolay" that was the last words that left her mouth before she smacked the door behind her.

As she entered the hotel she looked around, rather surprised, since she never stayed at the hotel before.  She walked to the front desk and hit the small bell on the counter. A little woman came to the desk and smiled at her ”How can I help you?” she said and kept her eyes on Marishka. A soft smile came to her lips as she looked at the lady before her ”I booked a room. Marishka Sashnikova” she said and looked at the lady as she started to write on the computer, finding her booking. The lady nodded as she opened a drawer to find a key card ”Room fourtyfive, second floor” she said and handed the card to Marishka. She smiled as she took the card and walked up the stairs, trying to find her room for the evening and most likely night as well. She stuck her hand into the right coatpocket and got her phone out and started to write a message ”Nikolay kicked me out for the night.. I booked a room at The Castillo.. If you wanna spend time with me, you’re welcome to join in.. ” she then put the phone back in the pocket at looked up to make sure she didn’t went to far. She stopped at the door and let the card get scanned.

Her crimson red lips curled up in a smile as she closed the door behind her looking around. A huge bed with pretty black satin sheets, and four pillows. She walked to the small living room, where the couch and a chair was placed around a small table and a TV a bit away from there. She shrugged before walking to the bathroom and smirked to herself ”I can even take a decent shower!” she was excited… Maybe it wasn't that bad to stay here for the night? Marishka walked back to the bedroom and fell back first down onto it and sighed in relief.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Outfit

it was not normal for Shin to be so much out, of his own zone, but the last couple of days he, had to be the best version of himself, not because it never was that way, but more because that was just how it was. As he leaned himself up agianst the wall at the archery course, he looked a bit, at his phone that was until he saw a message from Marsihka, who he just had decide to call shewolf, or Marsi depending on how he wanted to talk with her, he then looked at the message. "Nikolay kicked me out for the night.. if you wanne spend time with me youre welcome to join in." When he had read, that he quickly typed and answer to her, "sure, sexy might bring some vodka with me." As he wrote the last he laughed a bit for himself, before, he added a little wink in the text.

Shortly after he got back to his own room and grabbed a few things he would, need this was just normal stuff, he took with him, not a condom since they had not used it before, so it would not make any change. He then went to the shop before, so he could buy some vodka for them, shortly after he grabbed his car and got to the hotel. As he walked in he looked a bit around it looked a lot better, than what he was used too, so when he took it in, he quickly snapped out of it, and went to the counter. "i know Marishka Sashnikova, she is waiting, for me can you tell me what room?" He asked calm, when she had looked it over she gave him a nod and pointed with the hand. He walked up to he got to the door, this was, here he knocked on, as he was waiting on her to open for him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Marishka stared blankly into the ceiling before feeling the vibration in her pocket from her phone. Her lips curled into a smile as she saw the message from Shin and she started texting back ”I’m so in for vodka right now” she locked the phone and threw it beside her on the bed and stared into the ceiling once again before realizing what she just read in the message. Somehow she jumped up from the bed and ran around in the room to straight out the sheets, put her bag in the chair and maybe redo her makeup. She looked for her makeup in the bag and walked to the bathroom, looking herself in the mirror smiling ”Don’t worry Mari… He’s not like the others… Not like the others” she mumbled to herself as she was redoing her makeup, making sure it was all good. She slowly walked back to the living room, putting her makeup back into the bag, before walking to the bed grabbing her phone to get some music going, even though the sound would be shitty. She went to her spotify and would find a song with 5 seconds of summer that was called Teeth. She’d throw the phone on the bed again and start to jump around in a weird dance, singing along.

The lady in the lobby looked up from the desk smiling at the man before her ”She’s in room fourtyfive on the second floor. She just checked in ten minutes ago” she said with a smile and nodded at the man as she send him on his way.

Marishka was still dancing around in the hotel room, just waiting for Shin to arrive. The song that was playing was Flesh by Simon Curtis, a rather sexual song, which got her dance to be more flowing and soft, flirting even.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 1:30 am

As he knocked on the door he could hear the music playing, he had a felling that was a normal, time for them to be with each other, he laughed a little for himself before he look at the door and went in, the room was great no denying that, but then again Mari, had always a thing for picking the weird place compared to him, he then put the vodka down, and remove his jacket. before he went up to mari, and send her a cocky smile, then he would kiss her intents, as his arms, got on her back, he need to get his thoughts from packs and stuff like that off, and Mari always, could do that. As the lips touched each other, he felt how he had missed it, they where not a couple but when they wanted, to be with each other, it never was quiet, slowly after he had to move away and let her get some air and himself. He then starte talking to her in a very cocky tone.

“so you wane drink first, or do you wanne do something els first, oh and on top of, that will you be top or bottom.” He said in a teasing tone, as he removed her hair a bit, so he could see her eyes clearly, they where always so wonderful, looking at, “or do you have another plan.” He asked still in a teasing voice, before he went over to put the vodka out to the kitchen. He then turned around to her agian, he had a felling she would have followed him, out there so if that was the case he would turn around, and, send her a cocky smile, before he would look at her, and wait on, her respons.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 2:21 pm

Marishka seemed like she was in another world as she still danced around, not noticing that Shin already had arrived. Mari's heart stopped at she opened her eyes and saw Shin in the room. A slight pinkish color would be seen on her cheeks as he kissed her. Passionate she'd return the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, slightly letting her fingers tangle into his neck hair. People who saw them now, would think they were a couple, but if you asked them, they were just really close friends. As he pulled out from the kiss and had that cocky smile upon her lips, she couldn't help but to smirk slightly "I thought you knew me already, sweetheart" she said smirking. Marishka had some dominant moments, but for once, she somehow felt submissive, wanting Shin to be in charge. As he walked to the kitchen, Mari would follow him like she was a pup looking for attention "But if you want an answer..." she said taking a break looking at himwith a soft smile, her cheeks still slightly pink. She'd walk up to him in the kitchen, letting a hand trail from his shoulder and down to his chest while looking into his eyes "I want you to be the dominant one for once" she said biting her lip slightly.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 2:42 pm

He had missed this the, felling of being with mari, they where not a couple true, but that had never stopped them before. When he decides to let go of her and heard her answer, he send her a questionable face. Just to play a bit, he then leaned up against the kitchen table as he felt her hand on his body, “ oh really you sure you wane have me in charge "he asked a bit teasing, before he leaned into her ear, and made a little bite in her ear. He then pushed her up against the wall as he starte to kiss around her neck just to tease her a bit more, he then grabbed her and lifted her up on the Kitchen table.

He then whispered into her ear again, “ is this what you want,” he said a bit playful before he kissed her intense again, and let his own body be near her, “the question is if we should found a 3” He said, teasing, as he looked at her, “I mean two girls is better than one.” He said before he started to kiss down her body, if she had not kept it on, he would tear it of and still do it, still teasing her, but not giving her, what she really did want.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Marishka loved the way Shin made her feel, but they'd never be a couple. This little thing they had, the flirting, the sex and the fun, was just a bit of fooling around, but she didn't wanna miss out on any chance she had, to be with the young werewolf. Marishka smirked at him as he spoke "A hundred procent" she slightly gasped as he started to bite her ear and moved down to her neck, kissing her. She got a little surpriced as the ground disappeared under her feet, as he lifted her up onto the kitchen table.

She bit her lowerlip softly and nodded "Mhhm" she slightly mumbled mefore returning his kiss. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and shrugged "Are you even sure, that you can handle two girls, hmm?" she smirked at him. As he started kissing down her body, she'd bite her lowerlip and let a hand rest on his head. He was being a tease and he knew it, he knew what she wanted.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Shin loved that he could tease her, when she asked him, if he was sure he could handle two woman at once, he looked at her with a little smirk on his face, before he looked at her, a bit playful, “yeah I can probably handled you both, if not you two girls can just, make me do it.” He added, a bit cooky, as he then let his hand slide down her, outfit he then looked at her before he ripped it off.

He then looked at her before he let his hands touch her body slightly but without letting her get something more out of it, “so if you get another person to join us, I will stop teasing you.” He added as he then bite her in her neck, it was not hard but it was not soft either. He then quickly leaned back and grabbed some of the vodka, before he then leaned back against the table as he looked at her, “and then we can really have fun, have some fun, on top of that a woman, can actualy, kind of give us more pleasure .” He said in a bit teasing voice, it was not because he did not want to be with her only, but he still wanted another woman to dominated him, as he was in control with Mari.
He then grabbed some of the vodka and took a big drink of it, before he looked at and gave her the bottle, before he then decide to as soon as she had taken contact to another one, he would then give her what she wanted, while they waited.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~   You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~ Empty

You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What a surprise
» Surprise?
» Surprise, surprise..
» It took me by surprise
» I guess this is a surprise

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum