Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nightly Nightmares | CW

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Nightly Nightmares | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Nightly Nightmares | CW   Nightly Nightmares | CW EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Nightly Nightmares | CW Tumblr_oz24bwE1yV1reyf8zo1_500
TIME | 01:02 AM
WEATHER | Night - 16 Gr - Chilly
PLACE | Near Nightmare Nightclub
LOOK LINK > | Outfit
- Without the bag

Dedicated to - @Nimue

It had been such a good night out and about in the city with some of her girl friends, until she had to got home alone. Normally she wouldnt, because she would be the one to follow her friends home, as good as she could before ordering a cap, but suddenly she found herself all alone at the nightclub, with no one around and no one to see. * They properly found someone to go home to *. Oh sweet innocent love was in the air tonight and all her girl friends had been captured by the mood, or maybe they just couldnt find her and had gone home themself. She looked down at her phone. No messages or calls, but she had called them plenty. " Oh well, looks like it is just me and.. me tonight ". She gave a slight chuckle as she stood and talked to herself. She was wearing contacts so as to not affect any people around her, but when she got out of the nightclub, she just couldnt take the pain from them anymore. She took them out, after having been inside the bathroom and washing her hands, and making sure not to touch anyone or anything before getting out, so she could take them off. * Oh that felt sooo goood *. A little smile formed over her rose red lips, before she looked behind her, when she heard voices. She looked behind her and what met her, was four guys that was heading her way.

" Sorry but i really gotta go ". One of the guys took a hold of her wrist before looking at her. " Hold on beauty, let me see you first, before running off like cinderella in the night ". She tried to push him away but he wouldnt budge. When she turned and looked him straight in the eyes, the light from the nightclubs name, lit up the place, well enough for him to see her sapphire green eyes, and also feeling the effect of her powers. He suddenly let her go, when she said in a very cold voice " Let me GO ". He looked like he had fallen in love, at the very moment he layed his eyes on her gaze. " I´m sorry miss, i didnt mean to hurt you. Can i take you home?, or maybe home with me ". It was like everything he wanted to say and do to her, suddenly poured out of him, like he couldnt controll himself. His friends tried to convince him to go, but he wouldnt and suddenly a brawl started, and one of the men took hold of her, looked at her, even when she tried not too, and then things turned sour real fast. " Let me go! ". The two men drew blood by hitting each other and the other friends tried to stop them, while one of them was holding her still. " Dont touch my woman! ". The other man looked at him with fury and said " She is not yours to take!, she is MINE! ".

She tried to kick and before she knew the bouncer came over to help. She got out of the grip, before running from the place, finding an ally way not too far from the place. She slowly let herself slide down the wall, before trying to listen. Two of the men that she had gotten under her spell, suddenly turned the corner before taking an arm each and dragging her longer inside the ally. " Let go of me!. Help somebody! ". She looked at them with rage, but also a sad look. She didnt wanna hurt them, even if it was her power they were under, this was their real desire, something that she had sparked and set aflame. She looked down, before feeling them tear her clothes. She didnt wanna hurt them. * Just 2 minutes.. *. But when the time had passed, they were still in the mood. If a person looked too much into her eyes, they would just stay in this mindset, like it was the right feeling, like it was their own feelings. She looked up at them, before biting the hand of one of them, feeling the blood in her mouth, tasting it. She could feel the siren inside of her pulling to get out, but she couldnt, she was too weak and afraid. One of the men hit her over the cheek, before taking a hold of her face, where blood was showing from her lip. " You just play nice now, okay. Wouldnt wanna hurt that pretty face ". She could make people feel such desire both physically and emotionally for her, but they would still be their own person, with own thoughts and own actions, but these guys, they didnt even fight the feeling. " Stop please! ".
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightly Nightmares | CW   Nightly Nightmares | CW EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Outfit: Link
____

Such dark nights. The daytime started to get cut slowly and leaving the night younger and longer. Nimue was a daughter of darkness, child of the devil and she wasn't hiding it. The way she walked around like the world was wrapped around her little finger. Looked around like nothing else mattered to her, than what could put on a smile on her rosa colored lips. After a few days spend with her father, she was finally back in Gaia. Still no sign of her twin sister, but she just waited for the information on her whereabouts - but for now, she owned the night. It was quite walking down the street, way to quite for her taste. It didn't take much time before she entered the party lane of Gaia. People jumping from club to club, some hanging around outside to grab a quick cigarette She walked by the cloud of smoke, and waved it away with her hand. Laughter filled her ears along with the music. People tumbling around, almost falling over their own feet. She didn't get it. Nimue liked being in control, taking the power away from people. Almost as much as she loved using her abilities.  Being the master of games, she always had something up her sleeve.

She kept walking. Drunk people weren't fun to mess with, once they ended up in hell - she could torment their sorry asses all she wanted. Wearing stilettos, you could hear the sound of her making her way out of the club area. A sudden cry for help made her stop for a short second, her head turned the way of the sound. Nimue frowned a little. Nimue looked back, no one else seemed to hear it. Maybe Nimue just had a good eye for that kind of stuff? Or maybe people were to affected by the alcohol in their veins to listen to a girls cry for help. Nimue had never been the type of person to help others, but she wanted to see what the girl yelled for.

Nimue showed up behind them as one of them hit the girl.
"You boys wanna play games?" She snorted a bit and crossed her arms. She wasn't a fallen angel, leaving her with a pure and good aura. Like she wouldn't hurt a fly. The devil in disguise. The angel wasn't tall, and her short figure could cheat the eye. "Why don't you play with me? I'm sure I can take you," her voice were calm - way to calm. Slowly she tilted her head to the side as one of them got on his feet. He walked closer to her, trying to stare her down.
"Can you feel that?" She asked and breathed out. She used her ability to see illusions on him, making him spin around as he just saw endless darkness. He started running, as if he could out run it. Eyes filled with confusion. Remaining the last one.   A little laugh escaped her lips.
"Oh well, I hope you last longer," she didn't even look at the girl. Nimue tormented people for fun, but she didn't kill them. She was more likely to leave people thinking they were insane or with injuries they couldn't recover from. "You can take your eyes off her now," she spread the illusion over him, making the siren disappear from his sight.

He got up and looked around, till he faced the angel. He seemed angry, but Nimue didn't really care. Why would she care? He was nothing, she was taught humans were below her. Her arrogance showed in the way she was standing tall even with him trying to breathe down her neck.
"Where did your friend go?" She asked him, acting a little worried. He looked around and realized he was alone. "He left you," she took a step closer. Then stepping out of his illusion, having him face his demons while she walked to the siren. Nimue knew people often used the words; are you okay? but no one had ever asked her that. If her father saw her as a disappointment - he would find a way to punish her - and at this time, she couldn't allow to be failure. However, she had met a person over these past months who had taught her a little about it not being a total weakness. To normal people it was normal words, so she used them to blend in.
"Are you okay?" She asked, feeling the bitter taste of the words in her mouth. Nimue looked shortly at the man panicking in his own head. "I trapped him in an illusion, she won't hurt anyone other than himself right now," she added and finally looked the siren in the eyes. There was a weird feeling starting to spread in her chest, however she tried to control herself to her best ability.
"What kind of abilities to you have?" She asked. Of course she was aware of people having powers - she for one had some on her own.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightly Nightmares | CW   Nightly Nightmares | CW EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 7:10 pm

The sound of clicking heels, hitting the damp ground, could be heard ekkoing through the small alley. She could feel the shivers travel up from her spine to her neck, where it took hold of her neck hairs from the chocolate long brown hair, that was flattened for the night out occasion. She slowly turned her gaze, but made a big effort not to look at whoever was coming to her aid, or whoever had come to join in the fun. She felt the grib around her wrist, slowly being less painful, as if he was letting her go, until he did. She looked with a now calm gaze up, only to see a woman not that far away from her, and the voice she had heard, the words. It wasnt a dream or something she had imagined, it was real.. she was real. She heard the womans word and followed the conversation, while she looked around on the ground, to grab something to protect herself with, also something to help the woman with, maybe a rock, to hit one of the guys?, but before she could even do something to help, even the slightest.. she felt the man let go of her, so she was free from them both now.

She looked up again, just to see what was happening in front of her, before looking down at her wrist. She felt a sudden urge to both scream of anger for being so utterly helpless, when she was a siren, but she wasnt just like other sirens.. she had a gift, a gift some would call it, and others would call it a curse. She could make people fall madly in love with her, with just a single gaze, overcome them with desire for her, with pure emotions for her, and the feeling would only grow, the more the looked her in the eyes, and the feeling would be in them, in five minutes for ever gaze, it would start from the start.. until it would not go away, if they looked too long or too much, but the could still think and be themselves, but they would have it way tougher to ignore the feelings, the thoughts that properly would follow.. as why they would feel that way for a stranger.

When she asked her, if she was okay, she looked up out of habbit, but her eyes grew wide, when she realised what she had done, because it didnt matter what species or gender the person had. She quickly looked down, before looking to the side. " I- Im fine.. thanks for asking and the help ". Her voice was soft and gentle, but a little nervous tone hovered over her lovely voice, that only a siren could almost possess. She slowly stood up, still looking to the side. She looked a little over to the man, that was trapped in an illusion, before she said " It´s not their fault.. ". When she asked her what kind of abilities she had, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her chest. She held her hands in front of her and said in a panicked tone of voice. " Dont look me in the eyes, i cant control it.. i make people.. crazy ". She didnt even know what she did herself, but she couldnt control it, it was a curse for her.

The woman in front of her, was both beautiful and aluring to her. She wanted to thank her proper, but she couldnt look at her without any sunglasses or other things like that, to make an invisible barrier between them. " Why did you help me.. what if it had been a trap? ". Her voice was filled with concern. Was this woman always that brave, or always so giving?.. helping a stranger in need?. She looked a little at her, but without making eye contact. " Wait.. you said abilities?, what are you? ". She turned her gaze away from her again, waiting for an answer, before looking over at the man. " maybe we should go ". She started to walk to exit of the alley way, while also trying to save her outfit, or lack off, from where they had pulled and torn it to pieces, in the front, so her chest was a little exposed.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightly Nightmares | CW   Nightly Nightmares | CW EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 8:06 pm

Nimue wasn't done with the man in front of them yet, otherwise she would have let him run off. But in his illusion he wasn't able to run far away. He was bounded in fear. Fear was a nice playfield for Nimue. The girl thanked her, which made Nimues face create a quick confused face - but it didn't last very long. The angel was curious, about the story that followed the soft voice. It wasn't often people replied to her in that sort of tone. The girl was taller than Nimue, but her eyes didn't want to move away from her beauty. It wasn't their fault. It didn't matter if it had been their fault. Nimue just wished Enid had been there to play their game. What Nimue was interested in, was what abilities the girl possessed. The angel frowned a bit by how the voice of the siren changed, but when she said not to look her in the eyes - Nimues face turned away and to the man. She knew some abilities could to greater destruction than intended.
"Look at him.. I make people go crazy as well," she breathed out and only a few seconds after the man fell to his knees crying. Nimue breathed out and shook her head.  

The question echoed in her head a little, because why did she help her? Was it for the pure pleasure for tormenting these guys? Or was there something in her that actually could care for another living soul?
"It's only a trap if you get yourself caught," she answered in a absent voice and tilted her head a little to the side. She didn't take her eyes of the crying man in front of her. Her father would be happy to get another soul to play with. What are you? Nimue instinctively looked over at the woman as she asked that question.
"Me? Angel to some.. demon to others," she remarked and breathed out. Nimue snapped herself back to reality, when the siren suggested they should leave. The angel used a few seconds to make the choice, because why would she just follow along with a stranger when she had a new toy?

Finally, not more than few seconds after, Nimue made her choice and followed the woman. Nimues hazel colored eyes looked over the womans body before letting them return to the path ahead of them.
"I'm Nimue, by the way," she didn't know why she presented herself - usually she didn't give up her identity unless it was at the academy. Or if there was something she could get out of the situation. "So tell me, where are we going?" she asked. Nimue had left the man in his head, it wouldn't last - but she didn't care.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightly Nightmares | CW   Nightly Nightmares | CW Empty

Nightly Nightmares | CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Nightly Rain
» Bloody nightmares
» Endless nightmares - Jane
» You think you have felt real pain? I shall show you what nightmares are made from

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Natklubben; Nightmare-
Gå til: