Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Sea and woods, is what you call home

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

The Sea and woods, is what you call home Empty
IndlægEmne: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Place The Beach
Weather: the skies are blocking the sun, but els its around 18 degrades.
Enviorments: whatever you can find on a beach.
Time: around 20
Outfit
@Chione there you go < 3

Logan had decide to take a walk this day, it was after all saturday and he wanted to explore the beach, that and he had nothing better to do. So here he was going down from the school to the beach, just to get something done this day, that and he had nothing better to do, he had grabbed a beer. As he was walking he sometimes took a mouthfull of it, until he reached a nice bridge he then walked out and sat down at it as he, enjoey his drink he look at the water.

It was wierd how much he did like it, even for a werewolf he liked the water more than woods if he was honest with himself. He looked down at the water as he saw himself agian, he had changed even though he had not changed in look. He took another mouthful of his drink, while he grabbed his phone and scroll trough it just to see, if anything had happend.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 2:59 pm

There was nothing like taking a swim before the sun went to sleep. She loved dawn and dusk the most, because the shy would color itself in the most beautiful colors. She looked up at the sky with a smile over her full lips, before slowly taking the underwear off, of her bikini set. She kept her bikini top in white on, and then hid her bag with her clothes in, before slowly walking into the water. She looked swiftly around, but nobody was near. She smiled slightly, before jumping down in the water, feeling how her body changed and her sapphire green eyes, slowly gaining a golden tint to them, instead of the usual green with blue tint. She began swimming out into the ocean and swam not too far, before slowly swimming back again, after spending some time out. She guessed that the clock was near eight at night, and when she approached the beach again, she suddenly stopped and slowly lowered her head. A person was sitting near the beach bridge.

A smile slowly formed over her rosé colored full lips, before she gently moved closer to the man stilling alone at the bridge. * It couldnt hurt just to mess a little with him *. She didnt wanna hurt him or lure him, just play a little with him. Slowly she swam closer, but then disappeared under the oceans blue surface. When a wave passed her, she followed it, just right beneth it, for it to mask her well enough, so he couldnt see that she came closer, until she was as close as she could be. She knew that she had to be careful not to look him in the eyes, so when she popped up right in front of him, in his own reflection in the water, she closed her eyes and spit water his way, before letting a soft light toned laughter fill the air, before diving under the surface again, slowly hiding under the bridge, so he couldnt see her, except if he looked under the bridge and still then, she would try to hide her face with her long chocolate colored hair. With a soft almost whispering voice, she asked with her italien american accent. " Hello beautiful . What brings you to the ocean blue today ". Her voice sounded aluring, almost seductive. She smiled a little and couldnt wait for his reaction.

Her tail was long and almost snow white, but when light hit it perfectly, it had an almost holographic effekt to it, like a white pearl. The light sapphire green eyes was hidden behind some of her hair, just to be safe. She knew what her power did, how eye contact was so crucial and when she was out swimming, she could do nothing about it. She couldnt hide her eyes, so the only thing she could do right now, was just hide under the bridge, so he couldnt see her directly in the eyes. " So do you usually come here alone at night ". The sun was slowly setting, but it wasnt that clear for the clouds that hid it, but they had slowly turned in color too.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 10:18 pm

As he scrolled down in his phone, he did not noticed the sirene, who moved closer to him. Logan did not notice anything, as she moved closer. He was caught in his phone, but as soon as he heard a laugher, he looked up just to fell the water in his face. He then put his phone back, as he looked where the voice came from, he was somehow drawn to it, when he heard her voice, talking to him he looked down under the bridge from where the beautiful voice came from, he then looked at her before he answered her a bit playful.

"Well why dont you come out so i can see, who the beautiful voice came from." He said as he send her a little playful smile, "then i can answer all your questions." He said sending her a charming smile, before he leaned back to the bridge and waited for her answers, he kind of wanted to see where the beautiful voice came from, or more importantly, who it came from.
He then Looked at his shirt, before he decide to throw it of, to be honest, he did not want to be in wet clothes he, hate the felling of it, so instead of keeping his shirt on, he decide to take it of. His body, had a few scars here, and there, but what most stood out, was how fit he was, and how many tattos he had on his upperbody.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyTors Sep 05, 2019 3:40 pm

When he looked down, she had her naked back to him, where a white string from the bikini, was the only thing that was visible over her back. She had let her hair down one side of her shoulder and looked to the side a little, but not enough, so she looked directly at him. It would soon be darker, and then she could see him and he could see her, without being under the effect, but even without the effect she still posessed the beauty and aluring qualities of a siren, and also the voice. When he played back, she couldnt do much but smile. She looked up when he stopped looking under the bridge and carefully, she looked between the boards of the bridge, just to see how he looked in the dusk of the suns last lights. She smiled a little, when he took his shirt off, before looking more fascinated at him. From what she could see between the boards, he had tattoos and something that looked like scars. She would lie, if she said that he wasnt beautiful, with his muscluar fit body.

She slowly lowered herself into the water som more, before diving under it. * I cant show myself completely for him, because what if he sees my eyes.. but then again, its soon going to be dark. She slowly came to the surface again, before gently moving her hair backwards, away from her face. She slowly swam away from the bridge, before looking a little over to him, but making great care, not to look him in the eyes. When people saw her in the eyes, they would fall madly in love with her, or feel like they were, and the desire some got, would just be too much. It was a power she could never turn off, it was just something she was born with, that drew desire through. She looked up at the sky, before smiling a little. " So now that you can see me, tell me. Why are you out here, all by yourself ". Her body was slim, but she had a little curve to it, and her back was glittering wet from the water and her chocolate brown hair, that dripped down her back. She got a little teasing smile over her lips, when she suddenly let her tail splash in his direction, before lying and saying " Ups, sorry.. my bad ". She gave a slight chuckle from her, before smiling to him, but with closed eyes. " Isnt it cold for you?, without the shirt on?, or are you perhaps undead or siren.. or maybe.. something else? ". It was rather fun, that he wasnt afraid of her, which made her even more curious, to what he was.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 4:04 pm

As the Sirene, appear and smiled to him, before she starte to talke too him, he smile for himself, as he try to figure out a answer, should he be truthfull or maybe, just a bit mystrio, in it, he then decide the later. "Well i like the beach, and night time, everything is so calm, and i can meet a beautiful girl on top of that." He answered her in a teassing voice, before he saw something happend, but before he could get anything done he fel some water in his face, he then laughed a little to be honest it was kind of cute, but at the same time very teasing,

"if you wanted me to jump in the water you could just have asked," he answered to her little lie, as he send her a playful smile, he then listen to her next question, as seemed to get a new question, " i mean to be honest it aint that cold, and i am a werewolf, so you know it aint nothing new for me." He said in a playful voice, "but what about you, what are you doing here, and why are you hiding your eyes that much ?" he asked in a little playful voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 5:07 pm

" Oh so you were on the hunt for beautiful girls? ". She teased him a little, before making a little distance between them. She was quite surprised when he said that he was a werewolf, especially because she wasnt used to seeing werewolf so close to the sea. " Oh really?, a werewolf.. so close to water. Can you even swim? ". A little chuckle left her lips, but it was meant in a playful way, not harmful or mean. She liked that he wasnt afraid, but his question as to why she didnt look at him, why she hid her eyes.. it made her think for a second, and her expression fall a little. She turned around, when she thought that there was enough distance between them, before saying " I dont know what you mean, look. I´m not hiding ". He would be able to see beautiful almost glowing sapphire green eyes, but because there were such a great distance between them, she hoped that her power wouldnt take over him.

" What´s your name then?, seawolf ". She smiled teasingly, before licking her full lips, slowly and with an almost aluring gaze in his direction, but it wasnt his gaze that she was looking at, but his body, his lips.. the fluffy hair he had, how muscular and handsome he was. She would lie, if she denied he was her type, both in play but also in prey. She didnt want to hurt him though, or make him her prey for the night. She had also never ever laid her teeth in any humans flesh or species for that matter. She turned her long snow white tail in front of her, before gently slapping it down his way, so a wave of water splashed over to him, but only a few drops would hit him. " Arent you the least afraid, that i may be planning on eating you, seawolf ". She slowly without realising it, came closer to him, making the distance a little less, but the sky was already turning dark, and her power only worked, if the person could see her eyes clearly. She was almost daring him, challenging him to go into the water, to see how brave he was, or stupid would some say. On land, she would have been his prey, but in the water, he would have been hers.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 7:48 pm

When she asked him if he could swim, he was rising his own eyebrow, "yeah i can, and maybe i was on hunt for beautiful girls, and it does seem like i did hit the Jackpot." He added as he send, her a playful smile, he then moved a bit closer to the water so he was a few cm away from the bridge edge, before he felt the water hit him a bit, he then send her a charming smile, before he answer her Question. "Its Logan, what about you, beautiful?"

He then looked at her green eyes, she did look good he would lie, if he said she was not his time, he was always drawn by green eyes, or wierd hair colors, and she had one on top of that her body did look great. He had noticed how she called him Seawolf, all the time and to be honest he did not mine it, it was kind of sexy in a wierd way. He then listen to her last question, before he looked at her with a little playful smile, "maybe i trust you, " he stated before he decide to drop his jeans, and jump into the water to her. The water was cold, at first, but he slowly came, up and got adjustet, with his body to the water, how cold and how hot it was, he then decide to swim a bit closer to her, before he laid his head to the right, as he talked to her, "so what now ?" he said in a little playful manner he was pretty much interested in, how this would go and how this could maybe become a fun night with this girl. His eyes looked into hers, and he felt drawn, to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 7:25 pm

When she heard his name, she couldnt help but smile. It sounded so masculin, and so fitting to him. " Logan " She spoke his name with such a sensual tone, like she was tasting his name. " My name is Chione ". It wasnt her birthname, but she had to be certain, that nothing could be tracked back to her husband, that she was on the run from. She would have divorced him, if it wasnt for a pact that they made with paper and pen, written down and locked away in his grasps. She didnt see herself as married, she saw herself as a free woman, that could do whatever she wanted, and right now, that was being with this handsome man, called Logan.

" Maybe, aww.. thats almost sweet ". It would be stupid to trust a siren, especially in the water, but he could be safe for now. She didnt eat people, only normal food, that humans ate too. She looked at him with her eyes wide open, when he stood up and dropped his jeans. She looked away from him, to be kind to him, so she didnt see anything too revealing, but she couldnt help but look a little between her fingers, that she was holding up in front of her sapphire green eyes. When she heard the splash, she removed her hand, before looking at Logan, that swam a bit closer to her, before laying his head to the right. " Well, now we swim, but watch out for the current ".
She started to slowly swim around him, as much as she could. They werent that close to the beach but she still had to make sure, that she wouldnt end up on land, stranded like some whale, in front of him. She looked at him a little, and she could just abandom him here, but she didnt.. instead she swam past him, before diving down into the dark waters, that still hold some light to it. Her tail was almost glowing in the dark, so if a person couldnt see that well in the dark, they would still be able to see her tail a little. She waited to see if he would actually dive down after her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sea and woods, is what you call home   The Sea and woods, is what you call home Empty

The Sea and woods, is what you call home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hi! Saw your ad, can I call this place home? ~ Cody
» Don't go into the woods
» In the Woods of Madness
» A voice in the woods - Alma
» Lost in the woods - Simon

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum