Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How did this happen!? | cw

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

How did this happen!? | cw Empty
IndlægEmne: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 9:58 pm

TIME | 23:11 PM
WEATHER | Night - 18´C Outside - 22´C Inside
PLACE | Gaia Square/Mall
Outfit | Outfit
Topic - @Charles

It had just been one of those days when you could do nothing but sit and slowly fall into your own world, or sit and enjoy a good movie, while slowly waisting time. Alouette had chosen that instead of sitting and wasting time at home with a movie, she would go to the cinema at the big mall and waste some time watching a movie there. She choose the late night watching on purpose, on a sunday, just to get away from as many people as possible. She choose a movie that was running for it´s last time and when she choose the movie ticket, she could already see on the screen, that she would be the only one in there. She got some popcorn and a coke, before going all the way down to the last seeting place in the side, before sitting down and starting to munch on some popcorns. The movie began and slowly she started to feel the effect of the movie and late time, she slowly feel asleep and when she woke up, she was greeted with darkness.

" Hm?, thats odd. Hello?! ". She got up and looked a bit around, confused at the sight she saw, before straightening her hair a bit and brushing crumbs from the popcorn away from her clothes before finding her phone. She looked at the top of it. " Shit, only 4 percentage left.. ". She let out a slight sound of disappointment, before turning on her phones flashlight, keeping an eye out for the batteri precentage of her phone, before slowly walking up the stairs. When she opened the door, she was greeted with a dark hall, that instantly made her feel creeped out. " Ugh, this is so disgusting.. H-Hello!.. is anybody here? ". She tried to focus on the darkness in front of her and flashed the light a little, towards the empty and dark hallway, but nothing.

When she finally got out of the cinema, she could see dimned light from the mall, and then it suddenly hit her. " I´s closed.. but that mean´s, that i´m trapped here, wait no! ". She quickly looked at her phone and was about to dial the number to the police station, but before she could call her phone died, from the use of the flashlight. " NO!, please!... ". She looked at the phone with big eyes, before looking around. " Hello! ". She looked and looked, but finally she got tired and stopped calling, before finding a place at the second floor, near a fountain. She looked at the phone, before leaning backwards, giving a sligt sigh. " This cant be.. why is there no security guard.. there is always one, isnt there? ".

Sidst rettet af Alouette Søn Sep 08, 2019 7:49 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Outfit
______

How did this happen again? He could have sworn it hadn’t been that late, but then again he did have a particular talent of forgetting time and place when his instincts took over. He moved through the closed mall, kicking a few of the closed off metal grid shutters, just because he could. Charles was not the type of person to overthink his actions, nor was he particularly knowledgeable about what he was going to do in this situation. Walking around the closed down mall was boring, he knew there was probably a way out, but he couldn’t really be arsed to figure it out. Yawning he stretched himself, pushing his arms towards the ceiling and moving around his stiff shoulders. That was when he started hearing noise. At first he was conviced that it had just been his imagination, perhaps an after effect of one of the pills that Lana had given him yesterday, but then again, drugs never stayed long in his body. It was common for a demon to burn off most substances rather fast, but he still found it hard to believe at times. Sometimes he felt high for days on end after having feasted on a soul, other times he would feel parched, as if he was a thirsty man in the dessert. Following strange voices wasn’t wise, but he had never been one to claim he was anything but streetsmart. Moving towards the sound he picked up a sweet scent, smiling to himself he bit the inside of his cheek slightly, mocing towards the fountain. ”No guards, sadly; I’ve always wondered if they have weapons here in the UK, though,” Charles commented in his heavy american accent as he moved closer, holding up his hands to show he meant no harm. He was not one people looked at, rather they tended to stare, mostly because of his bold choice of bedazzling of his body. The colored ink decorating most of his torso and arms, but never his face. His blue eyes looked around a bit, sitting down on the edge of the fountain and tapping his knee with the palm of his hand. ”This is like the beginning of some lame zombie movie,” he chuckled as he looked around at the closed stores, the dim light of the emergency exits lighting around every corner. He tapped his knee a bit more as his eyes then wandered to her. Such a pretty face she had, but he was guessing that God did favor his angels in a way; he was at least of the conviction that he himself had been cursed with his alluring looks. ”So, what did you do to get yourself in to such a mess?” he asked, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her up and down, however he didn’t really seem to judge. He was more curious of what kind of person she was. Of course he had met lots of angels, but just like any demon they differed so much in personality and beliefs. Hell, he had even met angels that didn’t believe in God. He snapped his fingers, closing his eyes as he sighed, getting up from the side of the fountain to hold out her hand. ”I am terrible with manners; I’m Charles,” he introduced himself with a warm and inviting smile, curling a bit at the edges of his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 7:14 pm

She gave a slight shudder when she suddenly heard a bang not long from where she was at. * What was that? *. Suddenly she didnt feel that good about her decision she had made earlier, with yelling and maybe attracting a not wanted person or thing near herself. But how bad could it be?. When she suddenly noticed a man walking towards her, she quickly stood up and looked at him with caution. But when he spoke, she couldent help but look a little confused. * That accent?, maybe a tourist from America? *. She could suddenly feel how the tension in her body almost disappeared without a trace, but something in her, was still on alert towards him, but why?.. she didnt know. She had never been one, that was good to pinpoint demons or creatures of more evil personalities, or birth, for that matter. She sat down again and made room for him to sit besides her, but not to close. " I dont think, i have ever seen a security guard or police for that matter, carry a gun ".

She couldn't help but stare a little at him. His blue eyes, was so different from her innocently looking deep brown doe eyes. His next words came as surprise, but it was still kinda fun, the was that he described it. Now it was said, she could actually see it, how the dimned light almost created this horror scenario.
She took a close look at his pants, before holding her hand in front of her mouth, trying not to let out a little laugh, before removing it, where a little smile could be seen over her full lips, before she jokingly said " Well, you certainly look the part " to his, bad zombie movie. " Isnt there actually a zombie movie, where the people are trapped in a mall, with zombies surrounding them? ". She tilted her head a little, when he asked her what she did, to get herself into this mess. " Well, it´s kinda embarrasing to say, but.. i went for a movie and suddenly ended in a boring zombie movie, well.. boring before i met this strange guy with ripped pants, and now i´m just waiting for him to turn and eat me ". She couldn´t help it, he had set it up so easily for her, so of course she would tease him a little. " So how did you end up in this mess ". It was only now, that she noticed the way he was staring at her, up and down.. which made her blush from embarrassment.

She had noticed the tapping and when he snapped his fingers, she raised her brow a little, before looking at him with a confused expression. When he introduced himself, she just gave him a little smile but no hand shake. " Nice to meet you Charles. My name is... ". She stopped for a second and gave a little laugh, but thinking for herself * You dont know this man!, he could be dangerous!.. give him a false name *. " Is Skye ". Inside her brain almost yelled at her, for coming up with such a bad false name, but she looked at him, with her best pokerface, and innocent smile, before getting up and stretching a little. " Well, i´m starving. Do you wanna get something to eat? ". She started walking and if he wasnt going with her, she would stop and look towards him, before giving a little smile, before walking over towards a café area. There was something charming and alluring over him, which made her feel uneasy and alert.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyFre Aug 23, 2019 11:12 am

Charles shrugged at her comment about police carrying weapons. It was probably more comon in his home state. ”Look the part of the star of the movie? Why thank you,” he chuckled, knowing that she might’ve referred to him as a zombie rather than the hero of the story. He didn’t mind though, people often judged him before knowing him, and it always turned out more fun than anything else. He nodded at her question, there indeed were more than a few where the main cast were stuck in a mall like this. ”I thought the british called this a shopping center, but I can guess by the accent that you surely ain’t a brit,” he chuckled, liking when people used american slang. Maybe it was because of television, kids being brought up with Disney movies and other entertainment from the states. Her explanation made him raise an eyebrow. Eat her? He certainly wasn’t planning on it, but anything goes in a world like this. Of course she returned the question, making him shrug. ”I guess I took a wrong turn,” he said, not really wanting to elaborate; mostly because he quite honestly didn’t know. Introducing himself seemed to make her flustered in a way, making him move a bit closer as he inspected those brown eyes of hers. ”Well, Skye, nice to meet you too,” he said with a smile, seeing she wasn’t taking his hand, he placed it in his pocket. He kept an eye on her, watching her stretch her slim body before he looked away to the fountain. Her question made him chuckle under his breath, making it sound more like a scoff than anything else. Without answering he just moved with her towards the cafeteria area of the mall. He was a tall guy, probably walking a bit faster as well as he seemed to reach one of the closed off grids. Charles wasn’t good with understanding how things worked, he mostly just did thing on a whim, walking over and grabbing the grid. Demons had great strength, so lifting it up was not a problem. ”C’mon now, get in,” he said as he held the grid up. If she moved under and inside the café, he would move with her, letting the grid drop to the floor with a loud bang. ”No alarms? Shocking,” he chuckled as he moved around the dim lit café, walking over to the bar that had a door leading to the kitchen. ”What are you in the mood for?” he asked, not knowing what people ate; well he knew that sirens preferred seafood and that vampires like blood, but angels? What did they eat, surely not just the flesh and blood of christ. In the same movement he grabbed one of the big bottles of the shelf, popping off the lid and taking a great swig of the clear liquid inside. Vodka. One of the only things he usually just drank, mostly because he liked the burning feeling of the alcohol. ”I’m a shitty cook, but I’m a master at mac’n’cheese,” he chuckled, moving over to check the large fridge. Whatever she wanted he just found some stuff from the fridge. ”Could you hand me a pot?” he asked, walking over to grab a knife and started to slice som vegetables. He breathed out. ”Why did you lie - y’know, about your name?” he asked rather blantantly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Aug 25, 2019 10:37 pm

She had to admit, he was a fun one, both his comebacks but also how he made jokes, and just was so out there, not giving a single fuck, what she would think, or that´s what she got from him atleast. " Star of the movie?, i guess it would be sad to zombiefie you, making you even more handsome than you already are ". She joked, before she sticked her tongue out for a moment, before hiding it behind her full lips again. When they walked over to the cafeteria, she tried to place his accent, before it all came together. " So you must be from America, am i right? ". She dodged under the grid, before looking at it a little, when she was on the other side. When he got under and inside, she couldnt help but try to pull the grid up herself, but the damn grid wouldnt budge at all. * Wow.. is he even human? *. Something in the back of her brain, a feeling.. it was on the tip of her tongue, but as naive and oblivious she was, she let the feeling slide for now.

She followed him over to the kitchen, as fast as she could, so she didnt lose sight of him, as he was about to go into the kitchen, before asking her what she was in the mood for. This was a first. " Hmm, i actually didnt think that far.. so.. lets just see what they have ". She followed him into the kitchen, before looking around a bit. She found the big industrial fridge and opened it, before looking at all the food in the small transparent boxes. She looked over her shoulder, when he took a vodka bottle, before drinking it clean and straight from the bottle. " Eww!, doesn´t that taste vile?! ". She just looked at him now, with a rather surprised look on her face, from just being baffled, that he could even drink that stuff clean, as he did.

When he moved over to her and the fridge, she made space for him to look into it, before she answered him. " Mac´n Cheese is fine with me. I have never tasted it, so i cannot wait to get to taste Charles, the master of Mac´n Cheese, cooking ". A little chuckle could be heard coming from her, but she didnt mean it in a spiteful way, but more playfully and jokingly. She nodded briefly, before finding a pot for him and placing near the stove. She stopped in her movement, when she went over to the cabinets, to find some macaroni, when he asked her, why she lied about her name. " I.. well, one can never be too careful you know, but if you absolute wanna know, it´s Alouette ". A little smile formed over her full lips, before looking at Charles. " How do i even know, it you are telling the truth. For all i know, your name could be.. Trevor, or something like Lucas.. specially since Charles is such a british name, but your accent screams America ".

She took the macaronies and put down beside the pot, before hopping up on a table near him, pressing a buttom on the radio, before the kitchen was filled with a slight sound from the radio. She looked at the radio for a second, before changing channel to something a little more indie rock music genre. She turned the volume down, i hopes that, if someone were to come, that the wouldnt be noticed right away. Also the light in the kitchen was dimned and not set on the brightest setting, near the light switch, making the situation almost kinda romantic in a way, but it could also go full horror, if one thought too long about it. " So Charles, has this ever happened to you before?. Not the getting locked inside a mall, but more the whole, cooking for someone other than yourself? ". he didnt seem like the type, that had a girlfriend or wife or maybe a boyfriend? or maybe he wasnt into anything or everything. She chuckled a little, thinking about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 12:22 pm

”American, born and bred, ma’am,” he nodded, showing off how strong his american accent could really be before shaking his head. Entering the cafeteria was easy, it was the cooking part that was going to be a challenge. It wasn’t that demons couldn’t eat, it was more the fact that there was no need for it. Her reaction to the vodka made him chuckle, handing the bottle to her with a challenging grin on his face. ”Try it for yourself,” he said with a smug look on his face before starting the cooking. Charles and many other demons like him had little to no taste, what so ever. He had even heard of demons being repelled by human food in the way that it tasted like rot in your mouth. However that didn’t stop him from eating himself from time to time, but he preferred spicy stuff, mostly to get through the numbness of his tastebuds. He stopped his cooking as she sad she had never tasted Mac’n Cheese. ”Hold up,” he said, placing his hand on the counter as he narrowed his eyes at her. ”You’ve never had this national treasure of a dish?” he said, but his expression quickly softened up, shaking his head. ”Fucking europeans,” he chuckled as he started filling the pot with water, placing it on the stove and turning on one of the gas burners. He asked about her name and she seemed less nervous now. He wouldn’t call that a bad thing, but a demon and an angel could never really be friends, could they? He knew it was possible, he had seen it at the academy, but there would always be a part that resented the other.

”Being careful is fine, but it’s fucking boring if you ask me,” he chuckled, shrugging as he started unpacking the macaroni from it’s packet, looking briefly at the cooking instructions. Her name suggestions made him chuckle as he turned his gaze towards her. What was it with angels and always being so attractive in their looks? Perhaps it was just the supernatural thing to be attractive, he honestly couldn’t tell. ”I thought all America was was a melting pot of different cultures; I don’t think my name is so out of the ordinary, but then again I might be lying about everything, right?” he said, however he wasn’t. Charles always found it better to just say whatever was on his mind, not that he even had the mental capacity to pretend to be anyone else but himself. He had tried most of his youth ignoring who and what he truly was, and now he had finally embraced it. Why go back into hiding his true nature? ”But I like Alouette more than Skye as a name – met too many Skyes to know they’re all cunts,” he chuckled and shook his head as he heard the water boiling. He walked over, dumping the macaroni into the water and placed a lid over it. The radio was turned on, making him smile. He liked music, mostly because it was a way for him to express himself when he really didn’t know what to do with himself. He started tapping along to the melody on the table top, before he heard her speaking again. ”I won’t say it’s a habit,” Charles said, shrugging a bit as he glanced at the boiling macaroni, turning the heat down a bit. ”I mostly take pretty girls out to eat instead of making them suffer from my lack of cooking skills,” he said, smiling at her more genuine than he had before. Being here wasn’t so bad, it hadn’t been the worst that had ever happened to him.

”To be honest, I think this is better for me than most things I’ve been doing lately,” he said with a thoughtful look in his eyes. He shook his head, as to take his thoughts and shuffle them like a deck of cards. ”’Nuff ’bout that,” he said nodding to himself as to almost confirm his own words. He walked to the fridge pulling out some different kinds of cheese. ”Do you usually find it easy to speak to strangers?” he asked as he placed the cheese on the counter, trying to look for a grater of some kind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 11:43 am

A chuckle escaped her lips, when he said american born and bred and then even called her ma´am. It was the first time she had ever been called that, but then again, it just showed her, how good some men was raised and not all about america was bad, was like the news said. She liked the strong american accent, it gave him character, but then again, he didnt need it to begin with, but he had alot of character himself. His style, his hair, just overall. * he could totally pass as a rockstar *. When he handed the bottle to her, she took it and looked a little at it, before turning her gaze to him. A smile formed over her lips, before taking the bottle to her full lips, that got the remains from his sip, before she felt the liquid slowly pour into her mouth. " Ew! ". She coughed a little, before taking her hand up to her lips, pressing the back of her hand against her lips, squinting her eyes and trying just hold on, until the bad taste subsided a little. " That´s way too strong ".

When he said hold up and narroed his eyes at her, she tilted her head, looking at him with a confused expression. A little chuckle started, when he said 'fucking europeans' before she followed his hands and actions. " Well, being bored is sometimes a good thing, or more being boring. Better that, than ending up in something you cant get out of ". She smiled a little, before jumping down, walking around a little, looking at the different stuff in the kitchen. " Oh it is, but as far as i can see, you are white and white people always seem to just keep to some key names ". She laughed a little and smiled innocently, as she didnt mean anything bad with it. " But i like Charles, it suits you more than Trevor ". She couldnt help joke a little with him, but she meant it. It gave her lips a little curve in the shape of a smile, when he said that he liked her name more than skye, but also the little info that came after.

She liked to hear him share something about himself. It felt freeing being in his company, like nothing really mattered, and that everything was possible, like people could do whatever they wanted without thinking of making themselves fools in the eyes of the people. " Ah, dont sell yourself short. You do know how to make a national treasure of a dish ".
When he suddenly changed in the mood, and said that it was enough about that, after his most things, she couldnt help but feel a bit curious, but she would let it slide for now. When he found the cheese, she walked over to a cabinet, where she had seen a grater, before taking it out and walking over to a table near the pot. She found a chopping board and put under it, before smiling to him. " Not actually i dont. Its not like i dont like to talk to strangers, but.. there are just something freeing about you ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Her attempt at drinking the vodka made him snort in a laugh, shaking his head as he heard her complain. He stuck out his tongue, pointing at it. ”Demon’s don’t get to taste shit,” he said, his speech mumbled because his tongue was outside his mouth. He pulled it back in. Her thought about boredom made him scoff. ”I’ve always learned that if you can get yourself in to a mess, you can get yourself out again,” he said shrugging a bit. In reality it didn’t really matter what she did, it was her life afterall, and he was not one to put people in a box for their statements. She commented about his skin color, making him roll his eyes. He was not exactly in the mood for a debate about race, but her comment about his name made him chuckle slightly. ”Well it doesn’t really matter what you think, does it? I have to live with a name that my parents chose – but I don’t have to live a life chosen by someone else,” he said a bit bluntly. Maybe he was crossing a line, but frankly it didn’t matter. Charles was good at pressing buttons, getting himself in trouble at the academy more than a handful of times. ”Would have been fucked if my parents had named me Watermelonandre or some other cracked up name,” he chuckled, his blue eyes moving to look at her face. There was something about her face that seemed familiar, but he couldn’t really put a finger on it. In every day life he saw so many faces that he often forgot about half of them. Her comment about him selling himself short made him frown. Had he done that? He didn’t see it as such, but just nodded at her words. He was a pretty easy guy to be around, unless he was in the mood, then it was sure to turn worse for his partner.

She found the grater, making it ready for him with a chopping board and everything. He started grating the cheese, just doing as much as he thought he needed. Following instructions of any kind was not his forte, but then again that was just how he was. ”Something freeing about me?” he scoffed, shaking his head as he grinned. He knew that he could affect others, of course he knew that, but it always came as a surprise to him anyways. In general he was just a pretty laid back guy, even though he looked like someone who would put up a fight, he was fairly peaceful. Unless someone was pissing off his friends, then he would go ham. ”Isn’t it a bit dangerous for an angel to feel free in the company of a demon?” he asked, raising an eyebrow as her as he looked at her. He stopped his grating for a second, shifting his weight to his other leg and looked at her. Then he shook his head again, moving over to remove the water from the macaroni. ”Either way, good for you, feeling free,” he chuckled and moved the pot back on the burner as most of the water was out. He then added the cheese and started stirring it all together. ”Now, Imma let you in on a secret,” he said and went to the cabinet with spices. He searched for a bit, smiling as he grabbed a container. ”You add sriracha to the dish before it’s served, and you’ll get a kick in the face from the chili, and a soothing of the tongue from the cheese,” he said with a serious face that quickly loosened up to a smile. ”Grab a fork, it’s about done,” he added, taking the pot off the heat and placed it on the large kitchen counter. He then jumped up, sitting cross legged on the counter with the pot in front of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 12:26 pm

It surprised her, but she didnt let it show. Maybe he just liked to call himself a demon, but then again.. his words didnt match up with the way nothing being able to taste then?. She let it slide for now, but it was definitely something she would come back to. Suddenly his words didnt sound so playfull or inviting as they had did before, did she overstep his boundries?. * I didnt mean no harm.. *. She let the awkward mood subside, before listening to his talking about his parents and then making a joke, which made her lips curl up in a little smile. When he looked at her, she looked back.. was there something on her face?, but then it hit her?.. hadnt she seen him somewhere?. * Maybe Athena?.. *. She was most certain now, that she had seen him somewhere, but then again.. it wasnt the biggest town, and if he lived around here, they had properly seen each other from time to time.

When he said the words, she couldnt just let it slide anymore. " So you are a demon. Who would have thought ". So the lingering feeling was right, there was something with him, and that something.. was that he was a demon. " Not that it matters anyway. Its not like Lucifer himself wasnt an angel to begin with ". She moved out of the way, when he moved over to remove the water from the pot. She followed him with her deep brown eyes, as he let her in on his secret, before putting the pot on the table and saying that she should grab a fork. She grabbed two, before going over to him, looking a little. She wasnt stupid.. he wanted to just take the food from the pot. She put his fork in the food, so he could take some, if he wanted it, before putting her fork down into the food and taking some up, gently blowing on it, so it wasnt too hot, before putting it on the strawberry red tongue of hers. First she felt her tongue prickle and the strongness of the chili hit her.. but then the cheese took over and suddenly, she craved another bite. " Mmh!, its delicious ". It wasnt 5 star food, but it was something that she could see herself enjoy well into the future. She didnt care for all that, demons bad angels good kinda stuff. Of course demons wasnt a good thing, but she believed that there was something good in all creatures, and something bad in all.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 11:24 pm

”You’re slow or something?” he asked a bit perplexed. He thought that she knew that he was a demon, hell he could smell the scent of angel rather strong off of her. But then again, he couldn’t tell if it was a demon thing or a him thing. He blew raspberries at her comment about Lucifer. Old stories of times long gone, what did they even matter now? She joined him as he placed the pot on the counter, digging in to his pocket to grab a packet of cigarettes. ”You mind?” he asked, but he was going to smoke either way, but if she minded he would make sure to blow the smoke away from her. He smiled at her reaction, placing the cigarette between his grinning teeth as he looked at her. Charles lit the cigarette, inhaling deeply and pulling the smoke into his lungs in a long drag. He had a lot of bad habits, but when none of them could really kill you, you lost count of what was a habit and what was just something you felt addicted to. He exhaled the smoke slowly, looking at it swirls around before being pulled out by the ventilation system in the kitchen. ”The thing I said earlier, ’bout us demon’s not tasting shit?” he said, feeling like he might need to explain for a bit. ”It’s not like I can’t taste food, it’s more that it feels tasteless – Sometimes it even tastes like rot in my mouth,” he said, frowning at the thought. He rolled the bud of the cigarette between his thumb and indexfinger, looking at the lit part. ”So what might taste like fresh and juicy, but to me it’s really nasty,” he chuckled as his eyes moved back to look at the angel. He inhaled another round of smoke, feelinging the thickness fill his lungs, holding his breath for a second. He liked nicotine, like he liked mostly anything else that people could get addicted to. Maybe he was just the type to get addicted to something, it was just as easy as trying it once and he was hooked. Charles moved one of his legs, resting the sole of his shoe on the counter, placing and arm on his knee. ”I feel like I’ve seen you before,” he said in almost a mumble, more so to himself than to her. ”Did you go to Athena or something?” he asked, because it was more or less the only place he could imagine seeing her before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 11:50 pm

When she asked if she was slow or something, she squinted her eyes at him and said " No ". She wasnt angry at him for saying it, but then again, what did he or she even know about each others races. When he asked her if she minded, she tilted her head a little to the side, before saying. " I dont mind " with a raised eyebrow, before looking at the pot and taking a bite again. It was strong she would give him that, but in a good kind of way. Lucky for her, she was used to the strong kind of things. She coughed a little, when the smoke came in contact with her, before waving it away from her with her hand.
She gave a little smile, before taking another bite. She nodded when he started to talk about demons and the non existing tastebuns. She looked surprised when he said it tasted nasty. " Well there must be something in this world that doesnt taste nasty to you, but.. that must suck, not being able to taste such delicious food, except if it never tasted good to begin with, then no loss i guess ". She gave a little smile, before stopping eating. She had had 8 mouthful and was not planning on making i nine.. she was stuffed to the brink. " Thanks for the meal Charles, it was delicious ". She gave him a genuine smile, before jumping down from the table and then taking all the dishes to the sink.

She looked back at him, when he said that he felt he had seen her before, before hearing the word Athena. " Oh, yeah.. i did go there, for a while actually ". She looked away from him, before she started hosing the dishes and the things used to make the food. She looked down at the running water, while she had her back to him, still listening to the sweet music filling the room, now mixed with the sound of running water. She started to scrub the dishes, before gently moving a lok of hair, that feel in front of her face to the back of her ear. " Did you go to Athena? ". She tried to remember him, but nothing quite came to her mind. " I didnt take you for the school type to be honest.. ".

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 6:22 pm

”It’s fine, I guess there’s only few tastes that a demon can truly enjoy,” he said with a faint smile on his lips as he inhaled the thick smoke. He waited a bit, blowing out a small ring that flew upwards, disappearing in the faint lights above them. She thanked him for the meal and he simply shrugged; to him it was nothing special. He watched as she started cleaning, watching her dark hair stroke her back. It had almost a calming effect on him. He nodded at her question before realising she probably couldn’t see his gesture with the back to him. ”Yeah, I’m coming up on my fourth year – how it happened only God knows,” he scoffed, jumping down from the counter and putting out his smoke on one of the plates. He didn’t really care for cleaning up after themselves; hell why should they? ”I didn’t take you as a dropout,” he chuckled in a low tone, not meaning to offend her, but he was rather bluntly in assuming it. He moved closer to her, watching how the dim light above gave her a glow, a glow that made her seem so alluring in a way he rarely saw others. He snapped out of it as soon as he felt his phone vibrate, sighing silently before he grabbed it and placed it on speakers. ”What’s up?” he asked, not caring if Alouette wanted to listen to it all. He just didn’t feel like holding it to his head, like the lazy asshole he was.

”Charles, I swear, if you are fucking someone right now, you better hang up!” @Florence yelled through the speaker, making Charles laugh out loud, shaking his head as he bit his thumb. ”Fucking chill, aight, I haven’t got laid today – but are you offering?” he asked, sticking out his tongue as he considered it. ”Shut the hell up, like hell I would let you slither in to me,” Florence said in pure disgust, something seemed to break on the other end and she sighed. ”Where the are you?” she asked, sounding a bit more worried now. ”I’m out with friends, what do you care?” he said, smiling at Alouette as he looked at her. ”I care, because you were supposed to stop by and help me,” she said, her voice sounding a bit more broken now. Charles breathed out, mumbling a few swearwords. ”How bad is it?” he asked. There was silence on the other end as Florence held her breath. There’s blood everywhere,” Florence said in a weak voice, almost as if she was ashamed. Charles seemed to get a bit more surprised. ”Aight aight – I’ll fucking figure this out; have you called Lana yet?” he asked, not knowing why she hadn’t contacted her best friend first. ”Fucking hell, just get here,” Florence said, hanging up. Charles looked at his dark screen, breathing out as he frowned. He didn’t even wonder how the conversation sounded to Alouette, he just seemed to place his phone back in his pocket as he went towards a large fireescape. He looked back at Alouette. ”You wanna get out of here and maybe help me with some shit?” he asked, knowing it might be a lot to put on someone he had just met, but either way he found a way to break down the fire door, starting a loud alarm, but they got to one of the back alleys of the mall. Charles started moving fast, and for some reason he hoped that Alouette would follow him as he went towards the closest living area.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm

A short laugh escaped her plump lips, when he said that he didnt take her for a dropout, after she had said she didnt take him for the school type. " No, i dont think anybody saw it coming, but who knows, maybe i actually was invisible to the most in the school ". She didnt have the biggest friend group, not that it mattered and not that she cared about it. She would rather have people at her side, that she could trust and confine in, instead of a big group of strangers by her side, ready to leave any minute, if something better came along. She listened to the water, while feeling the sprinkles of drops on her hands.. slowly she could hear him walking closer to her, and she felt a warm feeling spred inside of her. Normally demons and angels should despise each other, but she would be lying.. if she said that she didnt find Charles attractive.. alluring, in his own american way, with that carefree nature of his, and the way he would look at her sometimes. She got a slight shiver and trembled for a moment, before she got snapped out for her little dreamy universe, when she heard him take the phone. She turned off the water, before starting to dry the plates and packing the food, so it would be there to the next day. She got some bills up from her pocket, before laying them at the table to her right. She turned around so she looked right at Charles, while leaning back a little.

When she heard the woman´s voice in the phone, she looked at him with a rather surprised expression, before turning her back to him and stepping away from him a little, so he didnt get the feeling that she was listening in, but she could stille hear most of the conversation, but it didnt show on her. She let her brown doe eyes gaze at him for a second, on his thumb that he bit down in, to his lips, before looking away from him. When he said that he was out with friends, after she had said that she would never let him slither into her, she turned around and tilted her head a little to the side, with an innocent look in her eyes. When he smiled at her, she gave him a genuine smile back, before starting to play a little with her hair. She couldnt really keep up with the conversation, but something had broke and some other thing with blood?, it didnt quite make sense to her. When he suddenly got in a hurry she followed him out of instinkt, before she even noticed herself. She stopped shortly in her tracks when he turned to her and asked her if she wanted to come with him. " Yes ". She didnt say much after that but just hurried to follow him, when he broke the alarm.

She could feel the fireescape vibrate under dem, before picking up her pace, but Charles was tall and she was not nearly as tall as him, so two steps for him, was almost four for her. She quickly walked up to his side before looking at him with a worried expression. " What happened?, are she okay.. did she hurt herself ". The last part was said with such concern. She didnt know the woman and she properly wouldnt be super trilled to see a girl in Charles company, after he said friends instead of friend and a girl for that matter, after the first line she had said about fucking around. " Is she your girlfriend? " she caught herself almost sounding disappointed, which made her feel weird?, because she didnt have any feelings for Charles, other than he was fascinating to her, and she felt drawn.. but that was a completely different thing. " Are you okay? ". She looked in front of her when she asked this. She didnt know how he would take it, but she felt like asking him, because the phone call didnt sound like a good one at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Charles just kept moving, just not even caring if she couldn’t keep up. The demon would do anything for his friends, and even though he wasn’t too close to Florence, he knew Lana to be. The two seemed more like siblings than anything, and he was not going to break anyone’s trust tonight. He took a few deep breaths at Alouette’s questions, but they were seemingly fair enough. ”She’s always like this, fucking hell like rehab did her any good,” he said, but it was mostly a mumble to himself than anything explanitory. Her question about him being her girlfriend made him scoff, chuckling in a low tone as he shook his head, turning a corner. ”I don’t do well in relationships,” he said in a bitter tone and shook his head. ”Nah, she’s more like family at this point,” he said looking ahead as he seemed to speed up. They would soon be there, but he knew how Florence could act out when she was in a mood like this. Alouette’s worry made him roll his eyes, he wasn’t going to answer, because he honestly didn’t know how to feel. He stopped for a second, idle as he seemed to wonder how to handle all of this. ”Alright, uhm … I better warn ya, it might not be pretty – and she kinda has an ability for you not to use any abilities when you’re near her,” he said in a calm voice, shifting his gaze between her eyes. Then he nodded, jumping up the steps to a large house, not even caring to knock on the door. He went inside, finding Florence sitting on the floor, covered in blood as she was crying, sobbing and smearing the blood everywhere as she tried removing her tears.

”Fucking hell,” Charles said, holding his breath as the scent of blood made his stomach turn. Could a demon even throw up if he never ate? He didn’t have long to wonder as he went to his friend that seemed startled, moving backwards. ”Flo, it’s me; get yourself together,” he said in a harsh tone, but he didn’t try to sound judgemental. He was more frustrated because he was not good at the whole comfort thing. ”I … I just couldn’t handle … Feeling,” Florence sobbed, her sweater soaked around her wrists. Charles took a firm grip of her arms, forcing the sweater away to reveal two large gashes on her slender arm. Florence whimpered in pain as she turned her eyes away from Charles. ”All that fucking money, and your parents still can’t fucking fix you,” he mumbled under his breath, making Florence cry louder as she tried to pull out of Charles’ grip. ”Sit still, will ya – fuck, Alouette would you run the bath?” Charles said, sounding hard in his voice as he gripped around the banshee, hauling her over his shoulder and carrying her to the bathroom. ”I’ll find a needle and thread,” he said, placing Florence on the floor next to the bathtub. Florence looked at the floor, sobbing as she seemed to be lost to her own thoughts again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 7:48 pm

She listened careful to every word he said, while hurrying with him. She stopped for a second when they finally arrived, before looking up with big eyes, trying to pick the pieces up. She didnt hope the words he said meant what they meant, but she couldnt help but wonder. When he barged inside, she decided to stand outside for a moment or two, before going in, trying to ignore the heavy smell of metal in the air from all the blood. Her eyes laid their gaze on the arm as the first thing, before looking at her as in whole. She was shocked at what she was seeing, but she knew exactly what had happened. She briefly took herself in placing her hand at her arm, where no scars could be seen, but it wasnt really a surprise, that she too.. had done something similar, but only one time and only one big cut. She had healed herself with her powers at that time, but the memory.. the feelings.. it was all still stuck.. deep deep down inside of her.

She snapped out of her own mind, when she heard Charles voice calling her name, asking her to run a bath. She looked around, pointing at the different doors, before just going looking herself, until she found the door, not closed and with light turned on. She opened it and then turned on the bath water, before feeling the temperature. She could hear Charles coming near and looked briefly at him and the girl. Flo did he call her.. She couldnt help but feel her heart strings pull. She couldnt do anything for her or for Charles, other than just be there. She looked at her, when Charles left to go look for a needle and a thread.

The last thing this girl needed, was properly someone saying anything but she just couldnt help herself. She sighed before slowly standing up, walking towards the woman, before she sat down. She took of her shirt with a concerned look for all the blood, still flowing from the open wounds, before she moved closer to the girl. laying it over her arm, if she was fighting her, she would just look at her with concerned look. He had removed the shirt and the blood was slowly starting to run again. " Look, i´m only here to help.. nothing else ". She bit her underlip, before looking at her arm, then saying in a low voice. " Nobody asks to feel this way.. its not something a person can control all on their own.. or else we wouldnt do it in the first place ". She said we, as in she had done something like this too. She didnt know why the girl had done it, and she didnt even know if she wanted her help or if she would get yelled at, but she would not back down, even if she girl would slap her or try anything. She knew what chaos could dwell inside of a person this broken.. even if it wasnt the same kind of sea of thoughts or feelings, it was still a sea and they would all drown in the same way.

She ended up sitting down, waiting for Charles to return and hoped that he had found something to clean the wounds with, just a little, before he would start to sew in the girl. " He walked so fast over here, that it felt impossible to keep up with him. You must really mean alot to him ". She had a little smile show on her lips, before feeling an overwhelming feeling of being alone. She didnt have someone like that in her life anymore, but it was okay for now. When Charles would come, she would stand up, waiting for his kommand, as to what to do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Florence felt herself avoiding the gaze of the angel, feeling like she wanted to pull away and just bleed out, but something in her made her just not. The way she seemed to care for her, even though she was a stranger, hit her hard. The words the angel spoke were like she understood her, but not in a patronizing way. She felt like the girl could really understand her. ”My life is a spiral and everything just keeps going down,” she whispered, her voice trembling as she spoke. She looked down at her arms, knowing she would have to explain everything to her friends soon, but she felt like nobody would understand. ”I only mean something to him because I don’t let him fuck around with me,” she said in a weak voice. ”Don’t take shit from him, he likes that,” she mumbled, feeling her vision blur a bit as she looked down, tears still falling from her cheeks. She heard the vague sound of the door being moved and she leaned back against the wall, closing her eyes.

”Hey, don’t fall asleep,” Charles said, giving a small few slaps on the banshee’s cheeks. He sat down, his hands shaking as he was bad at this. He was not a comforting type, hell he wasn’t even the lovable type. He started cleaning her wounds, sighing as he knew what he had done now would come to bite him in the ass. ”I, uhm, I called him,” he said, frowning as he started stitching her wounds with as steady of a hand he had. He breathed out, but didn’t realy seem to want to breathe in the smell of blood. Florence opened her eyes, a faint panic in her eyes. ”You did what!?” she said, her voice weak but she was clearly mad. ”Easy, Flo, he has the right,” Charles said as if he had to defend his actions. Lana wasn’t picking up, he thought that Liron was the next best in line. ”If he comes through that door I will gut you both,” Florence mumbled, but she was clearly not able to do anything but just sit their. Her face flinching each time Charles made a new stitch.

As he had sewn her back together he looked to Alouette with an apologetic look in his eyes as he got to his feet. He helped Florence up, pulling off her shirt and pants with ease before sinking her down in the tub. The banshee groaned as she wrapped her arms around her knees leaning her head back to look up at the ceiling with drowsy eyes. Charles grabbed Alouette by the arm, pulling her to the side as she looked at her with a serious gaze. ”Listen, I’m sorry – And I don’t use that word lightly, aight,” he said, and spoke truthfully. Charles did horrible stuff he never felt sorry for, but letting a stranger be pulled into this chaos made him feel bad. ”You alright?” he asked, frowning as he was surprised at himself for even caring.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 9:02 pm

When the girl didnt try to push her away or do anything to her, she gently pressed down at the open wounds, but not with too much pressure, as to hurt her or push any more blood out. She only needed to hold it. She looked around for a brief moment, to see if there was any towels to use instead, but a shirt was always better, because towels would just pull in the wound and hurt even more, also it would suck too much of the blood at one time, and for now, it needed to stay in the wound, so it could help speed the healing process. She looked a little at it, concerned if she had hit the major artery. * if only i could heal.. *. She tried for herself to see if it was actually possible, that powers didnt work near her, but they didnt. * Shit.. he was right, well.. its not like i thought that he lied, but.. if only he had *. She looked up, when the girl started to speak to her, and she could hear the void, of drowning in her voice. Her heartstrings was pulled and she felt the pain in her chest, slowly but surely. Normally people would say, that it wasnt true or say that some day, something better would come of it, but the only word of comfort she could share with her, was the words she had told herself, when ever she had felt everything became too much and when she wanted to end everything. " Suicide is a permanent solution, to a temporary state of mind... dont let it win. Fight for yourself, not Charles, not the people that love you, fight for the little girl inside, that had a whole future and still has ".

Her words was not blaming but understanding, as the only solution one had in this situation, was to not give in, to pick up the pieces, until next time ones world would crash again. " Charles said that you are like family to him, so i think you mean more to him, than what you know ". Her words was filled with care, both for her and Charles. She didnt know them that well, or at all, but something in her, made her understand. She smiled a little to her, before hearing the door go up and looked up to see Charles barge in, before she heard his words and looked at Flo. Her expression dropped to a concerned one, before she said with a nervous tone in her soft voice. " Shouldnt we get a doctor or maybe a house call.. ". She had a personal family doctor, but she didnt wanna intrude, not as long as she felt that Charles had everything under control.

She looked with such concern as she started to sew her together, while she felt the situation was just ending up being more and more critical. She could hear them argue about some guy, but she didnt know why that was such a big deal. She didnt wanna ask for more details, as she concluded that it wasnt her business to meddle in. When he looked back at her with an apologetic look, she tried to smile a little, just to let him know, that it was okay, but the only expression she had, was just pure concern and she had startet to trip a little with her feet, of just pure nervousness of the outcome of the situation.

It first hit her, that she stood in her white almost see through bralett, when Charles started to undress the girl. She took the clothes from the ground and layed it near the sink, before feeling a hand around her slim arm, pulling her with ease to the side, before she stared right into Charles serious gaze. She looked at him with a surprised but innocent glimt in her doe eyes, before giving a little nod, when he said sorry. " I-Its.. " She stopped herself, when he asked her, if she was okay. She separated her lips slightly, before just ending up giving a nod and then the softly spoken voice came again, with the dominating french accent, making it sounding almost sensuel. " Yes, i´m perfectly okay. What about you Charles, are you okay? ". She looked for a brief moment to the girl, before saying in a low tone of voice. " Will she be okay.. ". She still felt that they should call a doctor, or anyone with medical skill.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 11:04 pm

Florence knew it was permanent, but part of her wanted to be permanently rid of these feelings in her chest. She longed for anything remotely resembling freedom, but she could not have it. ”No doctors,” Florence said, gritting her teeth as she felt the needle through her skin. It was painful, but she could manage it. She had to. Sitting in the water afterwards seemed to calm the banshee, making her just look at her arm. Part of her wanted to rip out the stitches already, bleed out and just end it. Stop this suffering, because she knew it would never end. She would never have the happiness and freedom she longed so dearly for. She started sobbing again, looking at the ceiling as she just wanted to drift away. Why had she even called Charles? Perhaps because she didn’t want to be alone afterall. She needed the comfort, needed someone to fight on her side and not just decide things for her.

Charles looked briefly at Florence as she started sobbing once more, breathing out shaking his head as he then turned his attention to Alouette. Her question made him scoff, why was she upset with finding out how he was. He was not deserving of that kind of kindness, and he was certainly not used to it. ”I don’t know if she’ll be fine,” he said truthfully, ignoring the question about himself. ”She’s been battling this for a few years now; she’s engaged to marry someone she ain’t too hooked on,” he said, knowing it wasn’t his story to tell, but he didn’t want to risk Florence breaking down and trying this again. ”It has it’s ups and downs, but I and a friend promised to be on some kind of suicide watch for her,” he said, knowing how fucked up it sounded. He could hear footsteps, frowning in surprise as he knew who it was already. The scent of siren spreading and making him grit his teeth.

@Liron stepped into the bathroom, looking briefly at Charles and Alouette, nodding as to greet them. He then stepped closer to Florence who was still staring up in to the ceiling. ”Miss Delaney,” he said in a rather cold voice, as if it was devoid of any feelings. His tall slender body moving over to look at Florence. He was a handsome guy, about as tall as Charles, but skinnier. ”The two of you can leave now,” he just said, not even turning his head to look at Charles and Alouette. Charles gritted his teeth stepping closer to the siren. ”How about you fucking step up, huh?” he said in an angry voice, but his body was calm. ”Now now, I am not here to fight, take your little girlfriend with you – And I might not tell my sister what I’ve seen today,” he said coldly, dismissing Charles with his hand alone, keeping his eyes on Florence that refused to look at the siren.

Charles growled like a wild animal, but he knew this wasn’t his place to fight. He grabbed Alouette, pulling his own shirt over his head and handing it to her as he moved towards the door. He was silent, not wanting to turn around to smash that smug idiot’s face into the wall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyMan Sep 09, 2019 8:04 pm

A sharp sense of pain could be felt in her heart, when she heard the girl starting to sob again, before Charles told her about her story, why she was like she was and that she had been trying to battle this for years now. " Why is he not here then. Dont he care at all? ". She listened when he said that it had its ups and downs, and that he and a friend had promised to be on some kind of suicide watch for her. Tears started to show in her eyes, before she looked away from Charles. She was happy that Flo had Charles by her side, but something inside of her, felt like it broke. An arranged marriage.. that the girl couldnt get out off, it seemed like. She wanted to tell her, that nobody owned anyone and that she could make her own life, but she didnt know the whole story, but to see somebody in such pain, knowing that only the most pained people in the world, got to such a point.
Sadness turned to anger, before she said in a low tone. " Why isnt he here then.. ". She suddenly heard the footsteps drawing near the bathroom, before a tall slender man appeared before her. When he gave them a nod, she just looked at him with a stern expression. * That must be the fiance *. When he said Flo´s last name, in such a cold tone of voice, it snapped inside of her. She could feel her blood starting to boil and it was just the pure non existence of compassin in his expression and tone, that made her snap.

She could do nothing than just stand in her own world, feeling the darkness around her heart, slowly creeping in, because as much as she was an angel, as much had Lucifer been, before he had fallen from grace too. She heard Charles words and snapped out of her little world of darkness, just for a brief moment, before she heard the strangers tone again, while seeing the dismissing wave of a hand. She felt the tention in the room, before feeling the rough hand of Charles, stained with blood, as her own hands, a faint smell of metal on them both..

She felt when his grab gave in a little, when he pulled his shirt over his head, before handing it to her. She just walked right past him, with a swift motion, she let the back of her hand, gracefully slide through the air, quickly. If he didnt catch her hand or move quickly enough, the siren would feel the back of her hand, directly in contact with his cheek. Tears filling her eyes " How DARE YOU. Do you have NO compassion in that stone cold heart of yours!. Cant you see that she is suffering, and properly BECAUSE OF YOU!. You disgust me, and i dont even know you. And dont you even dare to start making threats against Charles, HE was the one that was here for her, HE is the one you can thank, that she is STILL ALIVE!. Never in my entire life, have i seen such a disgusting display of disrespect. You are in no situation to come in here, and act that way, and i dont give a fucking damn about what you think about me. I´m not Charles girlfriend, infact im a virgin, so you take that fucking information and use it, to tell your sister, whatever the fuck you want, but dont you dare barge in here, acting all high and mighty, because right now, you are the bottom of even the dirtiest slum in the quarter! ".  She just snapped, she couldnt hold back, and she wouldnt.

If Charles hadnt tried to silence her, or the man hadnt, she would just turn around on her heels and walk out the door. How could he even speak to her like that, with such a coldhearted tone, as if nothing had happened, as if he didnt even see all the blood right in front of him, splattered on the ground, on the clothes, on her and Charles. Who did he even think he was!?. She would not let herself scare of him, even if he tried to hit her or show teeth or whatever the hell he even was. She had a feeling that he wasnt human, but demon or vampire or anything else.. she didnt care. He acted nothing like a gentleman, so she would act nothing like a lady in his presense.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyMan Sep 09, 2019 10:09 pm

”You ask like I know what’s inside that guy’s head,” he mumbled, shaking his head. Charles was not one to meddle in this kind of shit, it was safer to stay out of it, but he did it because he kept his promise. The incubus could often come across as rude or inconsiderate to other’s, but deep down he really cared for his friends. He didn’t have much of a family, so opting to choose one for himself had turned out for the better. As Liron entered, he just felt his blood boil, feeling so angry that the guy decided to show up now. He knew very little of the siren, most things he knew because Lana had rambled about her sibling on a drunken night. He watched as Alouette ignored his shirt, walking up to Liron.

Liron turned around, feeling the slap on his face, but he didn’t even move his head with the motion. It was like he had seen it coming and wanted it. He let the angel speak, and even though it looked like he barely listened, he was hearing her words. It didn’t make him feel any remorse, however, looking at the angel as she just kept on speaking in a fast matter. He let her finish, letting her take a step towards the door before he scoffed. ”You speak of judgement, and passing it you have upon me without knowing anything but what your eyes have told you,” he said in a voice void of emotions. It was like he was simply speaking of facts, simply stating the obvious. ”But I do not mind the temper, the violence you are showing, nor do I feel any distain towards you,” he said as he then turned his attention to Florence, lifting her arm to inspect it. ”However, I am not heartless as you think me, miss Delaney can vouch for this,” he said, leaning over her arm as he closed his eyes, a single tear falling from his eye, down his cheek and hitting the banshee’s wounds. Liron straightened his back, drying off his wet cheek before he turned to look at Charles and the angel. ”Just because I do not waste my tears, do not mean I do not feel for miss Delaney in any way,” he said in a stern voice. Florence didn’t like what was going on, but she felt powerless to resist as Liron lifted her arm up. She looked away in shame, feeling like h eshould just shut up and leave. She felt the tear hit her wound, making her gasp under her breath as she looked at her wound slowly healing. The banshee was shaking a bit, her eyes watery as Liron let go of her arm, and she let it fall under the water as it healed itself now.

Charles grabbed Aloutte as she was about to leave, looking in to her eyes as he felt like he couldn’t really believe what was going on. ”Alouette, don’t let him get to you,” he said, but he knew he felt the same anger for the siren. Even if it wasn’t his ordeal, he didn’t like seeing Florence in pain, because that would mean Lana would eventually be in pain. He took a deep breath, feeling sick of the blood that filled the air. He felt torn, not wanting to leave, but he knew he had to, following Alouette out the door and in to the streets. He felt like his head was spinning, feeling like he shouldn’t have contacted Liron to begin with, but in the end it was the siren’s mess, and not his. ”Liron ain’t a bad guy,” Charles said, biting his thumb as he was walking. ”But he ain’t a good guy either,” he added, shrugging as he knew nothing in this damn world was black and white. ”Aight, I ain’t defendin him, but he was the one to convince her to get into rehab n shite,” he said, scratching his neck a bit. Maybe he was just past the stage of caring when it came to the siren, but he didn’t feel that all of Alouette’s words had been correct. But then again what did he care for the guy?
[/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyMan Sep 09, 2019 10:31 pm

When she heard his voice she stopped dead in her tracks. He had taken the slap, and even listened to her, taking all her words in, even when he didnt have to, so of course she was going to do the same. She listened to his words and she could feel a form of sincerety in them. She looked as he let a tear drip down onto the wound, before seing it slowly heale in front of her eyes. * A siren.. *. She had heard of sirens being able to heal with their tears, but never seen it in person. She gave a slight nod, when he finished speaking to her, before saying in a more calm tone of voice. " I will admit. Maybe my observation was wrong about you then, and for that i sincerely apologize to both you and Miss Delaney. It was never my intention to meddle in something that i should not.. goodbye ". Her voice soft spoken again, but still with some strong pressure in it, like she was trying to calm down again, trying to keep her bodys adrenalin rush in check. She turned around, before looking at Charles for a brief moment, when she felt his grasp around her slender arm again. She looked directly into his blue eyes, which was so different from her deep brown, almost black eyes. She gently took the shirt from Charles, before walking out of his grasp, taking on the shirt, while she walked with haste out the door, while trying to get her hair op from under the shirt.

She looked behind her, when she heard footsteps and her gaze fell with an apologetic look on Charles, when he said that he wasnt a bad guy, but also not a good one either. " We all have a good and a bad side. It doesnt matter if you are an angel, demon or what ever you are. I shouldnt have judged him or slapped him, but i just.. i got so angry, and i.. ". She looked at her hands, feeling as if she was spiraling out of control. This was the second time, she had ended up snapping at someone she barely knew, like she knew it all. She sighed before looking down at her feet. She looked a little up, when he said that it was the man that helped convince her into getting into rehab. " I dont know what happened.. im sorry, i just.. ". She slowly sank to her knees before looking at the pavement in front of her. She gently took hold of the shirts end, before looking at it and then at Charles, bathed in the street light, with his tattoos over his body, completely different from her. She smiled a little, before feeling a drop of water on her hand, before looking up and getting a drop on her cheek. " Great.. ". Rain. She got up pretty quickly, before looking a little at Charles. " I´m sorry.. can i follow you home as an apology, and dont worry, i wont be staying ". It wasnt because she didnt like his company, but she felt like she had overstayed her visit, with her words and actions, also.. Charles didnt know her and she didnt know him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTirs Sep 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Charles just walked beside Aloutte for a while, feeling like he wanted to turn around, but he knew he wouldn’t be let near Florence while Liron was there. One thing was for sure, the guy knew how to guard what was his. Her words made him shake his head as he stopped and watch her sink to the ground on her knees. He didn’t say anything, let her have her moment before she was back on her feet again as it started raining ever so lightly. ”Like hell you’re taking me home,” he mumbled. His place was his, noone ever came there and he intended it to stay like that. The only people knowing where he lived was his close friends, and he never let them in unless he was in the mood for it. ”You got a place to stay? I’ll take you there,” he said, seeming distant in his words. Even if he didn’t know her, he wasn’t going to let her be alone just yet. Liron might be safe to entrust with Florence, but he couldn’t say what went on behind that blank face of his. Charles looked into Alouette’s eyes, almost as if he was searching for something, but he really wasn’t. He was shit at comforting others, even worse at being friendly to begin with. ”I get it if you don’t trust me, but I really have no place to be, so let us just get you home,” he said, not really caring to elaborate. He didn’t feel like going home, not to the academy or to the apartment. Besides, he hadn’t really eaten that day, so he should find something anyways. He started walking if she moved in the direction she had to go to get home. They walked for a while, him staying silent as he felt the rain picking up. He hoped it wouldn’t be too far.

//Beklager for det korte svar, er lidt død efter en dag med kursus : )//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyTirs Sep 10, 2019 7:41 pm

//Udseende af lejligheden kan findes på profilen. Og det er helt okay Smile //

She looked rather surprised, when he suddenly mumbled, that she wasnt taking him home, like it was such a grave thing to suggest. " Oh, sorry.. it wasnt meant like that ". She sent him a most sincere apologetic smile, but still with a gleam in her eyes, telling him that she didnt take his words to heart. She stretched her body a little, with her arms held high and her hands above her head, before looking around a little. She dropped her arms down, when he suddenly asked her, if she had a place to stay, and that he would take her there. " I live in Moonlight Falls.. its pretty long away from here ". She looked at him with a surprised expression, before seeing something in his eyes. * Does he not want to go home? *. She shrugged a little, before shaking her head a little, then giving a soft laugher, when she heard his words. " If you really wanna follow me home, then let me at least invite you to stay the night. I will make Nigel take you home afterwards ". She took her phone up from her pocket, before slowly starting to walk away from the house. If he wanted to stay, he could do that, or he could follow her to the end of the street and stay overnight at her place. " Bonjour Nigel, could you pick me and my friend up, at street ' xxxxx '. Yes thank you Nigel, see you soon ". She hang up, before looking over her shoulder, to see if Charles had followed her.

A white Rolls Royce Wraith came rolling up to them, not too long after she had made the call, before stopping at her side. A pale man, with black hair and beard to match, opened the front drivers door, before walking around the side, opening the front passenger door for Alouette, and then the door for Charles " Bonjour Miss Étienne and Sir ". She looked shortly at Charles before saying " His name is Charles ". Nigel gave a slight bow, before saying " Sir Charles ". She gently let her hand rest on the doors side, before looking at him. " No turning back now ". She meant, if he decided to follow her home. She lived near the ocean, so there was no busses or anything other than a cap he could take, or walk if he wanted to do that. Nigel couldnt stop looking at them both, but he didnt say anything and didnt ask any questions, it wasnt his job to do so. If he got in, she would get inside the car, before Nigel would close the car doors for them, before walking back. The car was rather new, even if the model was old. It was big and spacious and soft piano music was playing from the radio but rather softly.

" Where to?, Miss Étienne ". She looked behind in the rear mirror. If Charles didnt wanna come with them, then she would just say goodbye from where they were." Home " Nigel started to drive from the street before heading to Moonlight Falls, near the ocean to the expensive houses at Glass Road Street. She looked out the window a little, before looking down at her blood stained hands. When they finally got there, Nigel went around to open the door for Alouette, and also Charles if he was with her. She said farwell to Nigel, before heading to her door. The house was white and with two sections. She got her keys, put them in the keyhole and opened the door, before flicking on the light inside of the hallway. Her home was big and bright. Down the hallway to the right, he would find the bathroom and her bedroom, and to the left the livingroom and kitchen. Upstairs he would find her office and a terrase, and also her paintings and paint brushes and some study books. There was also pictures of her mother and father in the hallway, and in the living room, small but visible. There was also a memorial picture and a letter, and also an alarm buttom, to the police, if anyone should break in, something only people on the run from a murderer or stalkers, had in their homes. " Home sweet home ". She walked over to the kitchen, didnt care if she had the dried out blood on her arms, before opening the fridge and starting to find some fruits, and some vegtable with rice bowl. She also had meat, that wasnt made, inside her fridge, but marinated in garlic and other spices.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyOns Sep 11, 2019 9:05 am

Charles didn’t mind walking, as long as he wasn’t sitting still he would be fine. Being idle was something he dreaded, feeling like he would turn into a statue if he sat still for too long. Her words about him staying the night made him shrug. Perhaps that was not too good of an idea, feeling like being left alone with someone was not the best of ideas right now. However he also didn’t know if he could just leave her alone, let her go home alone. He watched as she stepped away, picking up her phone to make a call and before he knew it a car came roaring around the corner, stopping at them. He made a small whistle at the car, watching it’s white polish almost gleam in the moonlight. The guy that stepped out from the driver’s seat made him raise an eyebrow. ”Sir Charles sounds like a bad knight,” he mumbled, adjusting the driver’s hat so it sat crooked before looking at Alouette. He didn’t feel like it was a good idea to join her, especially because he could feel the hunger in him, and the longer he spent with her, the more her soul seemed to lure him in. ”I’ll take my leave,” he said, looking at the angel with a frown, but it was more to try and keep himself from jumping on her. He clapped a few times on the roof of the car, a bit of stained blood hitting the white polish, but he didn’t really care. ”Have a good one,” he said, his voice a bit more distant as he looked away. Maybe it was weird that he didn’t jump at the opportunity to go with her home, but he was probably going to stagger around the city for another couple of hours before he would find a place to crash. He moved away from the car, giving her a charming smile as he turned around and left with calm steps, even though his body was yelling at him to turn around. He wasn’t going to listen to it, it would have to find satisfaction elsewhere.

//Out <33 Hiv fat i mig i pm hvis du gerne vil have et nyt emne ; )//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw EmptyOns Sep 11, 2019 3:07 pm

// Out Smile //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How did this happen!? | cw   How did this happen!? | cw Empty

How did this happen!? | cw
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Why did this happen to me?