Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

two werewolfs meets in the sun

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

two werewolfs meets in the sun Empty
IndlægEmne: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyOns Aug 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Place Athena Garden
Enviorments Nothing other than a few kids here, and there who are enjoeying the day
Time 15,30
Weather: the sun is shining
Outfit https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9e/81/10/9e81109ffc1dada9ae63e94a0c759d83.jpg
@Morgan

The detention he had gotten was nothing new, he left before they could get to him though, but if it keept happening he knew he was gonna be in a lot of trouble. He bit himself in his lower lips as he moved trough the Maze, he was suprissed about how soon he had Joined a pack, not that he had been looking but still. He still had to learn to work with people as a team,  not that he was good with that part. He put the earphones in his ears, as he moved  down trough the garden before he came to a clearing here he decide to lay down on the ground and close his eyes.

He took his hand when he noticed a shadow come over him, he looked up where he saw the girl he had meet inside the class room the shy one, he try putting a finger, on why she was shadow him from the sun, short after he took his earphones out.
"Morgan right ?" He said sitting himself up, as he then looked at her when he rested on his elbows

"It was Morgan si ?" He asked sending her a wink with one of his eyes, his accent still sound to much spanish but, to be honest, he proably wanted to talk to her in spanished but he did not know if she understood it, so for now he was trying to keep speaking spanish.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 9:04 am

Outfit

Morgan had grown quite fond of the garden. It was the perfect place to relax if things got a little much for her. Of course there was her room, but she wanted to be outside as much she could. She noticed one of the other werewolves from that one class. He had left early, so she didn’t get much of a chance to speak with him. She wasn’t even sure she would have. It was no secret she had trouble talking with someone. As he laid down, she was not sure if she should let it go or try and start a conversation with him.

She walked to him, not noticing she was blocking him from the sun. It didn’t look like he needed more sun though. He was quite tanned. Perhaps because he was Spanish, if she remembered correctly. ”Morgan, yes.” She tried to not let his wink affect her, but it did a little. ”Can I sit?” She asked with a slight smile.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 11:15 am

He got himself a bit more up, before he looked at her, she was pretty no point in denying, that on top of that, she did look cute.

"si, porsupuesto querida" He said before sending her a charming smile as, he gav her a nod with his head, if she did not understand spanish, but then agian if she did like, to learn new things he was perfect to that, part with Spanish that was, maybe she could learn him how, to speak English a bit better too not everyone like how he spoke most spanish, so he try keeping it on a cooldown so to speak. He looked at as he sat up before he talked agian this time in English, "so how did your first day, go with all that chaos when the demon came in?" Logan asked, calm as he was,to her maybe he had left quick but he did not care, not that something els would happen that, day, that could have keept him from his fight, he need to do it, for cash and to get his body in shape as always. He had been cleaned very well up, so nothing screamed he had, been getten beaten or beating other people that was.

He took his earphones out just to listen to the nature, and her answers, seemed to be the best way of using the day.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Morgan usually didn’t think much about people in a romantic way or saw them as attractive. It was mostly because of what her father had once said to her. She didn’t truly understand why he had been so intent on her never kissing anyone. It hadn’t felt like a dad protecting his daughter. It more seemed like he was protecting everyone else. So she had never done it. And now she couldn’t even ask him why. She just had to find out on her own at some time. It was unlikely she would never kiss anyone.
She didn’t understand what he said. She did understand ‘si’ so when he also nodded, she knew it was okay for her to sit down. She did so with a little distance as to not cross a line. She looked around a while, trying to think of something to say. When he did so first, she turned to look at him. ”It was okay. Eventually things simmered down.” She sent him a slight smile before she looked down on her hand to see she wasn’t carrying the bracelet her father had given her a year before he died. She always wore it but have forgotten to put in on today. A glimpse of something sad appeared in her eyes, before she blinked it away. ”Where did you go after class?” She hoped a change of subject might make her forget her dad a moment.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 1:39 pm

He saw her sit, down, before he looked at her, there was a big gap between them, "you know i dont bite right, unless i fell threaten by a person." He joked moving a bit closer to, her he knew from what he had gather that she was very shy, so it would be easy kind of trying to make, her fell more welcome around him. He send her a charming smile, when she said, it all calm down, when he had left, not that he would have stayed he was not a big fan of telling people about himself, proably because his past. As he saw her look down on her hand, he felt like she was maybe thinking of something, that was not happy.

He looked at her, when she asked about where he did go, he was not good at lying so he decide to put it out, so it was the truth but without, having the legit things.

"Work, i had to go before, but the teacher, would proably not have let me go, so anything happend, anyone felt like they maybe where not a person you would meet agian."
He asked corius, sending her a smile, before he stood up, "i got something to show, you, if you want, " He asked with his charming smile, as he took his hand down to help her up, " i found a nice, place where there is quiet and its as beautiful as you. " He said sending her a charming smile, with a wink with his right eye, he said what he meant and this was nothing new, and she was a beauty not point in denying that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Morgan stayed when he moved closer. She was not sure what to think of the school or the people in it. The class had been something different than any lesson she had ever sat through. She noticed his smile but couldn’t quite decipher what it meant. She listened when he explained where hed had gone. ”No, probably not,” she agreed. ”I don’t know. I didn’t talk to that many of them,” she explained. Not enough to write them off completely. She was rather forgiving, so it was unlikely any of them would do anything that pushed her away. It was hard to do.
She smiled when he said he wanted to show her something. He was probably more well-known around these parts than her. She took his hand and got on her feet, letting go of him again. She felt the warmth arise in her cheeks. A warmth that had become all to familiar the last couple of days. She was sick of blushing. Unaware of how to respond to his comment, she just looked at him with a slight smile, hoping he wouldn’t notice her reaction to his compliment. ”Where are you taking me?” She asked carefully. She was curious about this place he spoke of.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 2:26 pm

As a werewolf, he always had, a thing for the woods. So she proably would like seeing that, part of the woods, that and maybe he would take her to a lake, if she liked this another time
, "what is the fun in telling you Morgan." He said sending her a charming smile, as he took her hand and dragged her with himself to where the woods starte.

As they got closer he turned around and looked at her, on top of that, there was a few trees with fruits. He decide to grab to some fruit for them before they went into the woods, he grabbed two oranges,s as, he then went inside the forest with her, to they found a place, where the light shined down to all the trees, and kind of gave this place in the woods some Magical about, this was here he normaly trained and, went when he need time for himself.

He then turned around, and gave her on of oranges, before he looked at her with a short smile, as he looked around the place. "I come here most times to train, or just to be for myself." He said sending her a short, but still charming smile, he then turned around and looked into her eyes, "anything you wanne do in this place, i am open for the most things, just not you biting me or the other way around." He said sending her a charming slight smile, as his voice clearly joked about the bite part.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Morgan trusted him, just like she did everyone else she had just met. She didn’t have any reason not to. Maybe that made her naïve. She pouted shortly when he didn’t want to tell her where they were going. She tried to be okay with surprises, but she was not overly fond of them. Least of all the ones you had no way of knowing were coming. She looked at their hands when he took hers, before following him into the forest.

She looked around the forest. She loved the woods. She barely realized he had stopped and walked into him. ”Sorry!” She exclaimed and took a step to the side to avoid walking into him again. Her gaze flew around place, the sunrays shining through the trees and showing of the particles in the air made it look so pretty. She couldn’t stop herself from smiling. She turned to him and took one of the oranges. She let go of his hand to peel it. ”It’s beautiful,” she said, agreeing with him from before. What did she want to do? She had no idea. ”No biting, I promise,” she added. She was still finding the courage to joke with people. It was harder for her than it would be with most people.

She looked around before looking at him again. ”Maybe we can just sit for a while. I love listening to the woods,” she said, placing herself on the forest floor. She finished peeling the orange and popped a slice into her mouth. She loved feeling that juice being released when she chewed in this particular fruit. She was a big fan of orange juice – as long it was not filled to the brim with sugar. She preferred it freshly squeezed.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 3:20 pm

When she came with an idea, he kind of had, a felling she was not like this always, so when he saw her smile, he could not help himself sending a smile back her way agian.
"I mean sure, and good would not want to tell anyone that, i bite one, and the other way around, even though it might be funny."

He said giving a little laugh from himself, it was very calm, and did not sound, as he was trying. "So Morgan tell me about, what you like to do, what kind of things do you love to do other, than sitting in the woods eating organes, with another person." He siad before he took a break and let her answer before he just listen to, the wood, before he came up with another question and a game.

"what do you like to do in your free time?." He asked as he sat down close to her, and starte to eat his own oranges. It was not normal for him to ask into that, much when he talked with another person since he was not the biggest, fan of talking about fellings and so on, not because he did not have it.

As he could see a bird, he looked at her, as he then followed the bird with his eyes. HHe was fast enough to see where it went, but that was the biggest thing in it to be honest to himself, as he slowly looked, as her agian, "i am happy i left before they could give me detention, els i would not have been able to show you this place." He said, with a charming smile, as he then looked at her agian, "you know you are cute, when you blush, not that you are not cute, when you dont." He said sending her a charming smile as he bit himself in his lower lip.

"So wanne tell me about yourself, we can go on tour you ask me a question i ask you one, and so one you up for that." He asked sending her little smile, "and if one dont want to answer, we can maybe figure something els out instead." He said looking at her, before he slowly moved his hand up to catch and insect in her hair, shortly after, he let it go as it then went away he then looked at her agian with his charming smile, before he asked, "you first, beautiful?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Would it be funny? She was not so sure. Having to explain why she had a bitemark, didn’t sound like too much fun for her. But she didn’t want to tell him that. He asked her another question. What did she like to do other than this right here? ”I do what everyone else do, I guess,” she said, not sure what else to say. Her life wasn’t that exciting.

She looked around when he sat down. It was so peaceful to be in the nature. That was why she enjoyed the garden. She continued to eat the orange while listening to the sounds of the woods. Small critters in the forest floor a while from them, the birds above basking their wings, the trees creaking underneath the pressure of the slight wind. She let out a soft sigh. She felt so at peace right then. Her gaze moved to him as he asked a question. ”Sometimes I read or watch a movie, or listen to music. I’m pretty ordinary like that.”

She shrugged and returned her attention to the forest. It wasn’t because she didn’t want to look at him, but she was not a fan of staring. ”I’m happy about that too. I like it here,” she felt so relaxed compared to most situations. She was always overthinking, trying to figure out what people were thinking about her. Him saying she was cute when she blushed, just made her blush again. She honestly didn’t know what to say – in those situations she chose to not respond at all. Maybe that was rude, but at least she could avoid looking stupid by doing so.

She could be okay with playing that game. ”No, we can do the game,” she said. If the question became to personal, she could always choose to not answer. She saw the hand near her face, catching a bug and releasing it. He the suggested she went first. ”Okay. Um…” She thought of a question to ask him. ”What are you studying at the academy?” Maybe it was a boring question, but she wanted to know if he had any of the same subjects as her.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 3:55 pm

He gave a little chuckle from himself, when she said what, she liked, "its fine, not everyone likes those things, most people do, so you are just a ordinary werewolf, i think there is more to you." He said sending her a charming, smile, short after he turned to study the nature agian.

He listen to the sound of the birds, when she looked away, he knew that someone, could get pissed if people just looked at them so he decide to close his eyes, before he shortly after open them and turned to her face, there was still a space between, them but it was enough for him to fell something he was not happy about, the felling when you starte, to care about, other people, but he could not let this take him away from, why he really was in, this place, when she had, asked him that, he did not know what to say. "I mean, i got fighting, the werewolfs history, dram and music." He said before his eyes meet hers agian, "what about you miss shy ?" He said clearly giving a little nickname, he had to find a better one, for her at some point, but he did not know what yet, he only knew her as the shy girl and now the oranges girl, and the beautifull girl, but that was a bit on the nose after his opinion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 6:24 pm

She thought he might be disappointed when he found out, there really wasn’t anything special about her. Not her personality at least. Her story might be a little unique. Although she was hardly the first to lose family members.
Morgan was usually very open about new people. She didn’t judge very easily. She kept an open mind, before she figured out what she really thought a person. She might lead people on unintentionally. She smiled when he told which subject he had. ”I have fighting, werewolves history and drama too.” She wasn’t sure if drama was the best fit for her, but she would give it her best. It was a way for her to break free of her shell. She was not sure she liked the nickname he had created for her. She was not a fan of her shyness, and that seemed to point it out. But she wouldn’t tell him, because it would mean she would have to call him out and risk a confrontation. She didn’t want that. ”Is it my turn again?” She asked, not sure if his previous question counted as a new question.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 7:45 pm

Logan had, and idea, that the nickname had picked for her, was bad, so he decide to call her, someting els. When she said what, she had and answer his question like that. He looked at her, with a charming smile, "well seems like i am gonna be blessed with your company a lot, maybe you can get me, to stay more in class, so thats proably a good thing beautiful." He said giving her a nickname there was a bit more fitting in his opinion, as he gave her a wink with his right eye He then answered her question. " Sure your turn agian, if you want to, still trying ti find a question myself." He said to her as he send her a charming smile agian, he was still trying to figure out a question for, her so if she had another one ready. he did not mind her asking.

He looked around trying to picture in his head, how it would be like, not having anything around them. As his eyes meet hers agian, for the answer, he kind of got lost in them, before she shortly after asked him a question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 9:59 pm

Morgan hoped he would attend classes with her. It would make it much easier for her, if she had someone she knew. Him calling her beautiful made her scratch her neck bashfully. ”I hope you will. It would nice seeing a familiar face,” she told him with a smile. Another question, okay. She did notice how he was winking and smiling charmingly at her. She tried to not let it get to her head, but it was hard when she was not used to getting that kind of attention. ”Do you have any siblings?” For now her questions were a little superficial, but she was sure as the game proceeded, her question would be deeper. If the game was played to make them know each other better, superficial was a good place to start. She finished the last piece of orange, putting the peel beside her before she laid down. She used her arm to support her head. Her blue eyes looked up into the sky. She found pictures in the clouds. This was one of her favorite past times. When she couldn’t sleep at night, she would not be counting sheep. No, she was picturing a sky with clouds, finding all types of shapes. It was so relaxing to her, and was a sure way to make herself fall asleep.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Logan bit his low lips, as he sat down on the ground. He listen to her, as he then looked over at her, with a short smile. He then looked at her, as he send a great smile, smile in her area, "do i have any siblings, no cant say i do." He said short after he leaned himself back into the grass, with her, after he eat the last part of his orange. He looked over at her, when he answered her, "if you where to pick any place, to go too, in the world where would it be." He said sending her a charming smile, as he bit his lower lips. He knew it was a wierd question, but then agian it was just a question that came to him, out of nowhere.

He looked up in the skys while he followed her eyes, he was not certian how, it would make sense for him to try and read her, he looked over at her, as he waited for her answer, as he then looked at her, with a teasing smile, waiting for her respond, "so what do you think of the country so far." He asked as a follow up question, he then send her a charming smile, as he try to get to know her a bit more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Morgan felt like she had found a kindred spirit. Not only was he a werewolf, he was also an only-child. ”Me neither,” she told him. Shortly after his question sounded. Any place? That was a lot of possibilities. ”The moon. Or Mars.” She said, imagining herself traveling space. ”If you mean here on earth, I have always wanted to visit Egypt.” She had many aspirations, many of them unlikely to come true.

She was not sure what question to ask, so while she was thinking, she was just looking up into the sky. He then asked her another question, she thought was not a part of the game. ”I have always lived in England. Gaia is not that different from every other city here. If you exclude the fact that so many supernatural live here.” She continued to think of what question to ask. It was not that easy actually. ”What’s your favorite color?”
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 5:24 pm

When Morgan told about where she wanted to go, he could not help himself to throw a laugh. "Well space is the final frontier," he said as he looked at her with a Charming smile. When she said, where she wanted to be on Earth he looked at her, "really so space and egypt, seems like mars would give you both."

He added, kind of trying to make fun of it, when she asked him about his favorit color he did not know what to say, like there was a lot of colors but the one, who came to him always was hazel, the coler of her eyes. "Hazel" He added before he looked up the sky seemed to get really dark, he then looked at her, " we might have to go in, unless you wanne get hit by the rain."

He added as he then got up, he took his hand down to her agian, so he could help her up.
"Lets get inside shall we "he added, as he sended her a charming smile, he then looked around and went inside with her, right before they got in it starte to rain.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

”I suppose it it,” Morgan said with a slight smile. She could see his point. ”Maybe a little bit. But Mars doesn’t have pyramids,” she argued. Hazel. That was so specific. She couldn’t help but think the color reminded him of something. Something important to him. ”Maybe that is for the best,” she agreed when he talked about going in to avoid the rain.

She took his hand and got on her feet. ”Have you ever tried dancing in the rain?” She didn’t mind rain. It was so refreshing in a way. It was like earth had thirsted and was now finally getting something to drink. She wanted to honor that, which she did by dancing in the water drops. Yes, she was strange like that. But she owned those parts of herself. She was not going to change herself for anyone. Even though she was insecure on some points, she was never going to change them for anyone. She just had to learn how to love them too.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 4:10 pm

When told him that there, was proably not pyramids on Mars he raised his eyebrow, " how can you be certian, if you have never been on mars." He said in a little teasing voice before, he got up with her, and starte to move towards the school agian, when she asked him, if he had tried to dance in the rain before he looked a bit confused on her, " not really to be honest,

He then followed her as she dance when they walked towards the the school, he followed her with his eyes as he laughed a little light hearted, over how she just seem like she did not care about anything, and that it was her that, did control how people saw her. His eye quickly noticed something, and instead of thinking, he saw her fall as he then, grabbed her before she reached the ground, as he holde her, he send her a smile, before he then talked to her. "You okay, " he asked worried, for her, because he had just seen it happend so first and then he reacted out from it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: two werewolfs meets in the sun   two werewolfs meets in the sun Empty

two werewolfs meets in the sun
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The turner meets her Protjek//Caroline//
» The Hunter, meets his match.-Aviana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: