Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Tidslinje

År: 2020
Årstid: Forår
Måned: Marts

Fuldmåne:
9. Marts
Nymåne:
24 Marts
Latest topics
» Ghost hunting
Afterschool adventures  EmptyToday at 1:13 am by Noah

» I can't do this all by myself
Afterschool adventures  EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by Shin

» Call of Nature
Afterschool adventures  EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by Mykie

» A Tragic story
Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør mar 28, 2020 7:37 pm by Cassius

» A double homecide (CW)
Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør mar 28, 2020 7:19 pm by Cassius

» Legends Of Gaia
Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør mar 28, 2020 7:01 pm by Elena

» Multisøgning til mine elskinger
Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør mar 28, 2020 6:41 pm by Andrew

» They say curiosity killed the cat
Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør mar 28, 2020 3:59 pm by Caine Rothwell

» • They called out turbulence (Reign) (tw)
Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør mar 28, 2020 3:57 pm by Razor

Top posting users this month
Atlas
Afterschool adventures  EmptyAfterschool adventures  9688_210Afterschool adventures  Empty 
Caine Rothwell
Afterschool adventures  EmptyAfterschool adventures  9688_210Afterschool adventures  Empty 
Razor
Reign
Athena
Saga C. Rhyss
Shin
Ajax
Elena
Maya
Statistics
Der er i alt 395 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Elena Ahlers

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 46721 indlæg in 3257 subjects
Top posters
Tidus
Lilith
Niklaus
Atlas
Razor
Cassandra
Joy
Reign
Luca
Averie

Afterschool adventures

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gene

Gene

Antal indlæg : 57

Afterschool adventures  Empty
IndlægEmne: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 12:47 am

@Charles <3

She stood outside with a cigarette in her hand as she looked at Charles. She was supposed to stay after class but there was no way she was going to sit it out on a warm day like this one. “Why do I bother looking at your ugly mutt all day?” she asked like it was a geniune worry of hers, yet a big smile was plastered all over her face. It was just how she was - Compliments came rare and drunken while sobriety was filled with insults and condescending remarks. She felt bad for Haniel and how she had behaved in class, but she wasnt the type to show her good side to the public, and by the looks of it, she would be getting a double on the detention for avoiding the first one. She took a long drag as she watched the silver haired “Marina” pass them. “Bet ya ass, her name is so not fucking Marina, it’s fishy and I didnt forget my Chanel this morning.” she said, looking at Charles with challenging eyes as she nodded at the girl. “In such a hurry too. I’m curious,” she said as she flicked her cigarette away and corrected her shorts. She looked up at Charles and hoped that she didnt have to go alone, but she would if she had to.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 12:56 am

”Don’t be too sour about it, babe, you know you love my face,” he said with that charming smile of his always plastered on his face. He liked Lana, but he hated her as well. They were pretty similar in most ways, but he really couldn’t put a finger on why they were butting heads so often. He stuck out his tongue a bit, taking her hand that held the cigarette and held the bud to his lips, taking a few puffs as his blue eyes didn’t leave her gaze. He let go of her hand, leaning away a bit to blow out the smoke. ”She looks good though, bet ya I could make her scream in pleasure in no time,” he mumbled, looking after the silverhaired girl. He did like a challenge, anyone with a little knowledge about him knew that much. He looked back at Lana with a grin on his face, nodding as he raised an eyebrow. He wanted to know as well, and he sure as hell wasn’t going to let Lana sit on all the secrets. They started following her, keeping their distance, but Charles was a pretty laid back guy when it came to this kind of stuff. He was always aware of potential prey around him, it was just a part of his nature. ”Smelt god awful in that classroom, and it wasn’t that sweet tea of yours,” he chuckled his american accent fully at large, shaking his head. There had been a rise in werewolves recently, and he didn’t really liked the alphas, walking around like they owned the place.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 1:12 am

Love to hate it,” she added to his words, raising her eyebrows a ilttle at him. She wasnt really sure where to place him, as one part of her wanted to slap him while the other wanted him to slap her - It was confusing as hell. She watched him steal a couple of puffs, which she could allow this time as the way he looked at her made her tunny tingle a little bit. She never fell in love, but she did like the feeling that such advances could make her feel. His words about the silver haired girl made her roll her eyes, “She seemed way too goody-two shoes to even let you near her treasure hunbun. But I do like to see you struggle. Should we bet on it?” she teased him as they soon started following her.
She chuckled at his words and nodded in agreement, “Like the doggy pen ran outta cages so now they gotta swarn this place instead,” she said, wrinkling her nose in disgust. She really didnt like werewolves but that was more a her-thing than it was some actual problem. She just had a way of disliking things for a while and werewolves were on the top of that monthly list.
She looked at the girl ahead who didnt seem to have noticed them yet. “So that Morgan girl. You gonna break her heart like you do all them other girls?” She asked just because she was curious. She might have been a little jealous too but that was just her being so quick to deem ownership over others.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 1:22 am

”And hate to love,” he replied with his signature smirk. Charles was the kind of guy you either hated or loved, mostly because of his ability. He smiled at her chuckling at the notion about the silverhaired girl, nodding. ”Sure, what do you wanna bet? ’Cause I’m going to need release one way or another,” he said in a low tone, looking at her with a glimmer in his eyes. He was not the type to use his ability freely, far from it, so this was all him. As they started following the girl, he couldn’t hold back a subtle laughter as she mentioned the dog pen the school had become. Honestly, Charles didn’t mind werewolves, he just minded the alphas, mostly because they were all gatekeeping a whole pack of females. At the mention of Morgan he chuckled, shaking his head. ”I heard most werewolves like it doggy, might wanna cross that out on my bucket list, right?” he said, looking ahead at the silverhaired girl. ”But you know it’s nescessary to break a few hearts here and there; it’s either that or their soul I’m after,” he said with a shrug. He didn’t care much for peoples lives, living his own a bit reckless at times as well. ”When was the last time you got laid anyways?” he asked with a frown as he looked down on her as they walked. Charles was a tall guy, towering over even some alphas.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 7:32 am

“If you fail I’ll make sure to get you the sloppy seconds you deserve,” she said with a triumpfying smile as she tilted her head at him, “Oh and I want you to wear a nice collar that says you’re my property,” she added with a sly smirk as she touched his neck shortly. She looked back at fake Marina and exhaled calmly. As he spoke of how werewolves liked it, she made a disgusted gagging as she held up a hand to let him know she had heard enough, “Just because I enjoy your company, doesnt mean I wanna hear about you fucking dogs, aight?” She nodded a little at his next words, scratching her neck with her razor sharp fake nails. She didnt even really like wearing them and even though she had slender small hands, she felt like without them she’d be looking at a man’s hand. Three lines formed on her neck as the question about her bedpartners rose. She scoffed, “I’m too picky to let just any sleazeball into my bed,” she said as she turned her eyes to him with a warm smile as she counted him in as a sleazeball too. She didnt actually see him like that, but it was easier to keep him at a distance.
She grabbed his arm and picked up the pace as fake Marina started cutting corners, but without risking to meet the silver haired demon on some corner where she waited, Lana waited a couple of seconds before letting them turning the corner, “She think she slick n all,” she clicked her teeth before she started recognizing the neigbourhood, “What’s gonna happen if you do manage to fuck her?” She asked, moving her eyes to the horizon, where she knew her house would be at the end of this long street - But why was the girl here?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 9:32 am

Charles smiles at her, a smile that showed off his teeth a bit as she spoke about him wearing a collar. “So you would like to own me?” he asked in a sensual tone, not needing to look ahead, so he focused in her. Lana was one of those girl he had a hard time reading. Sometimes she would be flirty and laughing, other times it would be insults and growls. It really depended on her mood. Or maybe it was just the effect he had on her, it was hard to tell. “Getting jealous?” He whispered, leaning down to look her in the eye shortly before moving away again. Charles liked almost anything, he wasn’t picky, but he did like when he got his way. He was narcissistic in that way, but he couldn’t seem to care. He chuckled at her mention of him being with one of the werewolves, scoffing slightly at the notion it was a dog. He looked at her long nails scratching her neck, wanted to grab her hand and tell her not to ruin that perfectly soft skin she had there, but he had no control over her in the end. He scoffed at her sleezeball coment, shaking his head. In his opinion she had had the fair share of sleezeballs come and go. “Good thing I don’t need a bed to get laid on,” he said with a confident smirk on his face, biting the inside of his lower lip, looking at the silver haired demon cutting corners. He chuckled a bit as Lana grabbed his hand but followed regardless. City turned into living area, and he whistled a bit as he looked at all the different houses. “Girl’s got coin,” he mumbled under his breath. Her question made him furrow his brows. “What do you mean? I’ll get my dick wet and get the release I need - you worried I’m going to fall for someone?” He asked in a low chuckle. He looked at the silver haired demon again. He liked long hair on girls, to him it was one more thing he could grab in his fist when doing the act. He moved his gaze down the demon’s body, studying it for a while. Wait, was Lana still holding his arm?
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 11:15 am

“If it would make those plastic bitches flip their fake ass dyed hair around in anger, then duh. Of course I would,” she answered with a bright smile, not seemingly affected by his sensual tone. Sometimes she’d play along but she was quite focused on the task ahead, figuring out who the silver haired demon was. When he leaned down to her eyelevel, she frowned a little and tilted her head as she gave him a “really?”-expression. “Dont get too full of yourself. Remember that I’m possibly the only girl that wont let you get it,” she said with a rather proud smile. They had fooled around and such when they were both highly intoxicated but it never lead anywhere particular. She partly thought that it was the reason he hanged out with her.
She clicked her teeth at his remark, shaking her head, “Any whore would be delighted to hear that,” she said a bit distracted as Marina was making it harder to follow. It was clear she had gotten the notion that she was being followed, but Lana wasnt the kind to give up. When they got to the residentals, she glanced at Charles at his mumble, “Probably means we’re gonna be in big trouble if she turns out to be some pimp’s girl,” she said, turning her eyes back to the girl. She sighed at his answer to her question, rubbing her temples, “You’re a fucking goldfish from time to time, except that instead of gills, you get your fill of oxygen by fucking like your life depended on it,” she mumbled a little irritated, but it was shortwhiled. She couldnt stay mad or annoyed at him for long. “I meant the bet. What’s gonna happen if you win?” She corrected herself as she tilted her head at him.
Her little outburst of annoyance had removed her focus from Marina and when she looked the girl was gone. Her eyes widened as she let go of Charles hand, gritting her teeth. She hurried up to where she had seen her last, only to meet the grey eyes behind a pillar to some big gates. The demon had a black spike sticking out of the palm of her hand that she pressed to Lana’s neck. “Why the fuck are you following me?” She asked them in an angry tone, turning her eyes to the siren first, then to the male demon. “Get that fucking shiv away from me,” Lana growlef, which only seemed to make Marina press it closer, Lana felt the prickling sensation of the spike poking a small hole in her skin. A tall demon that looked much like Charles appeared at the gates that opened shortly after his approach. He turned his eyes to Charles, “Nice ink, man” he said in a calm tone before he looked at “Marina” and Lana. Marina grabbed a firm hold of Lana’s collar as she started dragging her through the gates. The demon looked at Charles, “You can join or run off,” he said as he turned to follow the silver haired demon that had a restrained Lana.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 11:50 am

Charles scoffed at her goldfish comment, but he was rather forgetful, that was no secret. It wasn’t a memory problem, it was more of an interest problem, if he was distracted he wasn’t good at remembering things. ”If I win? I guess I want you to do my next assignment for chemistry,” he chuckled. He wasn’t the type to bet about sexual favors; if he wanted someone he would get them eventually. ”Oh, and maybe I’d like a picture of you actually smiling,” he said, sticking out his tongue and missing a potential hit from her. He was just joking, but he liked it when she smiled. It made their hang outs easier. Whenever they had gotten drunk they had of course done the usual makeouts, but he had never wanted to take advantage of her drunken state for some reason. He just couldn’t, his body might’ve craved relief, but his mind wouldn’t let him. He looked up as Lana did, frowning as the girl they were following was gone. ”What the fuck,” he mumbled under his breath, following Lana as she started running, he turned around the pillar raising his hands as the demon hissed at them. ”Hey, chill aight, we just out here walking, what’s wrong with that?” he said at the silver haired female. Then another guy appeared, making him frown, but nodding as a gesture to the guy’s compliment, swallowing as he was confused. ”Hey hey hey, don’t get hasty now,” he said hurrying after them, grabbing at the silver haired girl’s shoulder to pull her away from Lana. ”What’s your fucking problem?” he asked and looked to the tall demon with tattoos with a confused look. Charles was no stranger to problems, but this wasn’t what he had expected. ”I like the,” he said, gesturing to the anarchist symbol on the demon’s face. He followed them, frowning as he couldn’t figure out what was going on.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 1:12 pm

"Like I even do my own paper," she said in a chuckle as she shook her head. She turned her eyes back to him and gave one solid nod, "Alright. I'll personally write your chemistry paper if you win. If you win," she said. His addition made her wrinkle her nose as she pressed two fingers on either side of her mouth, pulling the corners up in a smile. She looked at him like this for a while before she let go and an actual smile lingered over her lips, "Just like that?" she tilted her head.
Lana signaled with her hands for Charles to stay back as she watched the stone-cold Marina stare at her with those awfully grey eyes. So ridden of color and dull, yet there were so many hidden emotions to be found. "That's why you followed me all the way to this point, hm?" Marina said, clearly not convinced as she then looked at Lana, pressing the spike further against the sirens throat. Lana gritted her teeth as she thought the prickle would turn into a slow stab, yet the tall demon's appearance seemed to have stopped it. Marina started dragging her instead and as much as she wanted to fight it, she didnt really feel like getting stabbed today. Marina turned her eyes to Charles as he grabbed her shoulders, letting go of Lana who stopped for a bit as she looked at the tall demon that was slowly walking away from them towards the mansion with Charles beside him. She didnt say anything but instead started following, looking a bit down as she was awfully silent. Marina glanced at them shortly as she then moved her eyes ahead, walking into the mansion. The demon turned his eyes to Charles and flashed a smile as he eyed the guy, "You've got some nice ones as well," he said before he stopped in the hallway. He then turned and finally got to take a good look at Lana. "Oh," he exclaimed in surprise that was quickly followed by a smile and shake of his head, "I'm not surprised to see you with a replacement that looks exactly like me," he added as he then looked at Charles and made a crooked smile. "Anyway. Why are you two following my niece?" he then asked rather seriously as he eyed them both. Lana frowned a little, "You never mentioned a niece," - "We didnt exactly talk a lot, did we?" he quickly answered as she scoffed and looked away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Charles chuckled at her attempt at a smile. He would make her smile occasionally, and maybe that was all he had going for him. He chose not to comment on Marina’s words, scoffing as he moved with them. Like he knew why he followed people on a day to day basis. Well, this time it was Lana kind off inviting him, but normally he just followed people with no intention. He was a curious guy. He nodded at the tall demon, they were roughly the same height, weight – hell both their hairstyles were quite similar. The only thing differing them was the fact that Charles didn’t have face tattoos. ”Replacement? Sorry to break your bubble tough guy, but I ain’t with her,” he said in a chuckle, looking ahead at Vanessa that seemed to have caught his attention yet again. He shrugged at the demon’s question, not really knowing why, but then again he never really had a plan. ”Yeah yeah, great you had some crazy sex life; where the fuck are we?” he asked not really faced by the fact they seemed to have a history.

”Vane, where the fuck have you been?” Ethan called, running down the stairs, almost falling over his feet as he got to her. He frowned as he looked her up and down, checking to see if she was alright. He didn’t even notice the others, placing a hand on her cheek as he exhaled. He was quick to worry, but with the fact that she often just got taken out of the blue made him stay on his toes. Then his eyes moved to the newcomers, having to blink a few times, thinking he was seeing double. ”Cetas and … Cetas?” he mumbled, then his eyes went down and his expression widened. ”Lana?” he said, raising an eyebrow in confusion. He then looked at Vanessa, unable to put together whatever this puzzle was.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 2:00 pm

"It would be weird if you were, 'cuz last time I checked, she's all up for killing me in a heartbeat," the demon replied as he then seemed to be more interested in looking at Lana. She felt her blood slowly boil as she knew he was enjoying this whole little reunion, mostly because she was still pissed at him for some reason. Cetas chuckled at Charles' impatience as he let his hands out to his sides, looking around, "My house," he replied. Vanessa turned her head as Ethan called from up the stairs, feeling bad that she had let him worry like this. "I should have called you, I'm sorry," she mumbled as he was checking her. She placed a hand over his as she smiled softly at him. Her eyes moved with his as she looked at the two others.
Lana had quickly realized who it was coming down the stairs and she didnt exactly feel like any more reunions, so she was trying in a way to hide behind Charles. She looked up at the tall demon, clenching her jaw shortly before she whispered at him, "Let's ditch. Come on," she tried, hoping Ethan wouldnt notice her but he did anyway. She sighed deeply and corrected her long shirt as she moved her eyes from Cetas to Ethan, "How cute that you're friends toooooooo," she mumbled a bit irritated, placing a hand on Charles' arm, "Seriously Charles," she mumbled, looking up at him with serious eyes. Cetas narrowed his eyes shortly before he looked at Ethan, tilting his head a little, "You gotta be fucking kidding me," he mumbled a bit irritated as Vanessa looked from Cetas, to Ethan and then Lana. Her face went numb for a bit as she blinked a few times, shaking her head a little as she moved away from Ethan and went up the stairs. Even if he tried to stop her, she'd just send him a warning look before trotting off. Lana couldnt help but send Charles a look - He had set himself up for defeat from the start on that bet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 2:15 pm

”Your house looks like shit then,” Charles said bluntly, but maybe it was because he hated posh living spaces. He felt Lana hide behind him, frowning as he looked at Lana and then to the human having stepped down from the stair. Charles might be blind, but he could see when people had had a thing. ”Lana you fox,” he mumbled under his breath, not able to hide a cocky smile. Leaving now? But the demon girl was clearly moving away from the others. Now was his time right?

Ethan stood a bit not knowing what to do. ”Wut?” he said, looking at Cetas, because he honestly didn’t know what was going on. Had they had a meeting or something? He looked at Lana, sending her an uncertain smile as greeting, but he really didn’t feel like talking to her. She was someone he had something with once, he had felt something for her, but he had been too stupid to actually let it evolve. ”Vane, don’t do me like that,” Ethan pleaded before getting the warning look. He exhaled, shaking his head. He felt like he was pushing people away, and now even Vanessa was giving him such a sour look. ”Aight, non catchin’ up from me – I gotta -” he said, frowning as he couldn’t understand why he was explaining this. He shook his head and ran up the stairs, two steps at a time.

Charles chuckled, watching the guy run after the demon, scoffing a bit as he seemed like a wuss. He looked down at Lana, shrugging as he had lost the bet for now at least. He wouldn’t give up so easy. ”Well, if that was that, I think we’ll fucking leave – toodles,” he said and started walking, feeling Lana’s hand on his arm made him know she didn’t feel comfortable here, so why stay? He could go out and find something else if he pleased. ”C’mon, let’s just go to that sushi place you like,” he mumbled to Lana. Sirens and their fish, he thought.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 2:55 pm

I agree,” Cetas said with a shrug looking around for a bit, “But it makes people feel poor, so I’m keeping it like this,” he then said, chucklig a little. Cetas wasnt really that shy of being an asshole, especially by the way Lana seemed to be less and less comfortable. He was crude to her in so many ways, but it was a two way street for them - Only that Lana was trying to forget while he remembered. Most of her relationships had just been about feeling something till the feeling wore out and she got bored. But when she saw Ethan, her eyes darkened a little.
Vanessa wasnt sure why she was getting so angry about it all. She knew what Ethan had been doing before they were a thing, so why was her chest so filled with rage? His plea made her look more stern as she shook her head, going fast up the stairs. She walked down the hall and slammed the door on the room she entered, that made Lana jump  from the entrance. Lana drew in a sharp breath and felt a little on edge by it all, but she hadnt reached her goal just yet, looking at Charles as he suggested sushi, “Soon. We still havent gotten any answers,” she said. She was stubborn like that, willingly to stay places that clearly made her uncomfortable. She looked at Cetas, “Who is she? And what was she doing at the academy?” She asked, tilting her head. Cetas shrugged, “Student stuff?” He asked with a confused expression. “She isnt a student, I havent seen a Marina Brooks in the records,” Lana said, Cetas groaned and looked at Charles, “How do you deal with that?” He asked, before he looked at Lana, “Right so she isnt a student. Why do you care? Dragging along some poor fella that have to witness your crazy bitch-hysteria,” Cetas clicked his teeth and shook his head. Lana’s eyes moved down as she felt her breath tremble a little. There was no way she’d give him the satisfaction of crying here in front of him, and it wasnt that it was thst noticable except for her eyes looking more glasslike than swollen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Ethan stopped infront of the door, letting it get slammed in his face. He sighed, leaning his forehead against the door. ”Vane, open up,” he pleaded, knocking at the door. What was she getting so upset about? That he knew other girls? Fuck they both had a past, and that was that, right? He exhaled, knocking with his forehead now. ”Vane – Please,” he said as he kept hammering his face into the hard wooden door, but he didn’t really care. He exhaled, feeling guilty about something that had happened so long ago. He knew he hadn’t treated Lana right, but he had not been ready for anything, and he had made that clear from the beginning. Mostly because Vanessa would always come first, and no girl would accept getting set aside for someone he saw as better than them. ”Please,” he mumbled, starting to feel a slight headache from the banging.

Charles scoffed, shrugging. Showing off was something he did too, but he had limited money, as he spent most of the money he got on either tattoos or dope. He groaned as Lana said they hadn’t gotten the answers. Charles had gotten the answers he needed; he wasn’t getting laid, now he just wanted to get out. He stretched a bit, jawning as Cetas spoke to him. He looked at Lana and chuckled, but when he called her a crazy bitch he got angry. Hell, he was the only one allowed to call her that. He puffed his chest up, stepping in front of Lana and staring Cetas down. ”Who you fronting, dude?” he said in an angry growl. He hated seeing Lana upset, even though he himself was too oblivious to how to make it better he still wanted to protect her in some way. Of course she could take care of herself, but he’d be damned if he didn’t help from time to time. ”Answer her questions, she’ll be satisfied and we’ll get off your property, aight?” he said in a threathening tone. He couldn’t help it, it was just something about being two demons in a room that could set a spark in his anger. Charles was normally the chill guy, but if you messed with him or his friends, he was sure to throw a few punches to make people regret it.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 4:22 pm

She stood with her back to the door as she bit her thumb, staring down into the floor. She felt the knocks against her backside but she wouldnt budge. She moved her hand away from her mouth as she placed her arms around herself, blinking a few times in surprise as she felt a couple of tears run down her face. Hearing him knock his head on the door just seemed to make her feel worse and she knew he wouldnt stop till he passed out if she wasnt going to open the door. So she unlocked it and moved away, sitting down on the sofa with her arms around herself. She rubbed her arms a little with her thumbs as she just sat quietly and stared into the floor. "I dont want to talk about it," she then said, looking at him with a rather serious expression despite the tears running down her cheeks. It wasnt that she was angry with him, she just couldnt understand how or why she was feeling so angry. It didnt feel fair, but she couldnt control it.

Cetas eyes glimmered as the insult seemed to affect Charles, keeping his stance even as the demon before him got all puffy and keen on a staredown. The question made him scoff, "A knight in shining armor? What are you gonna do big guy? Knock me out?" he asked and tilted his head a little, a challenging smile over his lips. He turned his head to Lana and sighed quietly just as Charles spoke to him. He turned his eyes slowly back to meet the demon's, stepping just a little bit closer as he looked into his eyes, "Then she should have asked when she was on my good side. Want answers? Go ask the girl yourself," he said and gestured up the stairs. "Keep the attitude though. I like it," he said as he clapped Charles' cheek lightly before he gave him a good long stare and then moved away. He made a sleazy farewell to Lana with two of his fingers before he went down the hall. Lana looked at Charles, "I'm sorry," she mumbled before she took in a deep inhale, ruffled her hair a little and shook her head. She felt a little calmer now that Cetas had gone. "We should go get that sushi. This aint worth it," she said a little irritated, but it wasnt directed at Charles. She wasnt normally the type to give up, but she felt quite fed up with meeting people she disliked to then be shit-talked by one of them. She was going to lose her mind if yet another person from anyone's past was going to show up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 5:10 pm

Ethan sighed agains the door as he kept hitting it against the hard wood. He didn’t care if he would pass out, because he honestly felt like it anyways. He couldn’t understand, and he didn’t know how to understand without her telling what was wrong. Maybe something had happened when she was out, he couldn’t know if she didn’t tell her. Was it because she knew something about Lana? He couldn’t recall him ever introducing her to any of his friends. As she opened up he saw the tears on her cheeks, feeling like he should say something to make those tears go away. She didn’t want to talk about it she said, making him swallow and move into the room. He felt like he had done something wrong. “I’m sorry,” he said out of pure instinct, he didn’t know what he had done, but he wanted to make it right. He exhaled, walking over and sitting down next to her. If she let him he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. “Lissen, I hate ya being sad, yeah - yuss wan’ you to be happy,” he said in a mumble, not knowing if his accent was too strong right now. “Am I making you sad?” He asked, feeling the need to know.

“Shut your mouth, fuckface,” Charles barked at Cetas, still not moving. He was not going to let him talk like that to his friend, no chance in hell. “I might knock your teeth out,” he said in a low growl. Good side? Fucking hell this guy was full of it, wasn’t he? Charles knew he was a dick to girls too, but never cruel - mostly because it gave him a chance to go back to them again if he needed. He kept his gaze on Cetas, moving away when he gave his cheek a small slap. Charles gritted his teeth in anger, but assaulting someone in their property wouldn’t end well. Cetas left, but he kept his shoulders straight, looking at Lana as she spoke, frowning. “Nah, I didn’t waste my breath on that dude to not figure this shit out,” he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her with him up the stairs, carrying her if she wouldn’t come freely. He walked down the hallway, listening as he heard voices. He went to the door, feeling the need to knock, but just opened, because who was going to stop him?
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyOns aug 07, 2019 5:44 pm

His apology just made her winch her face in sadness as she sat down on the couch. He didnt have to apologize, it wasnt his fault, it was her own. She let him wrap an arm around her as she leaned a bit onto him and took in a deep breath. She closed her eyes as she listened to him as she tried to calm herself down, but she still couldnt understand why she felt all these strong emotions. She looked up at him at his question and shook her head, as she then carefully moved his hair away from his forehead. "I dont know why I'm so angry," she whispered as she placed a hand on his cheek. "It's just seeing her and knowing..." she paused and looked a bit away. "Something in me get's all territorial and I dont know why," she then said as she rubbed her eyes but it was quite obvious that it was just how they were in her family - Only that she didnt have the same cruel nature as her uncle or father. She turned her head away as the door opened, making sure they couldnt see her face.

Lana wasnt too happy about getting dragged up the stairs, she had just gone through Cetas, now she had to deal with Ethan too? She groaned loudly and leaned her head onto his shoulder, before she looked at him. She appreciated how he had defended her when Cetas was being crude, but there was no way she would ever thank him for it. She turned her head to the door, hearing their hushed voices behind it just as Charles opened the door. She moved out of his arms and got back on steady feet as she frowned a little looking at Ethan, but then she looked at Vanessa. "Look, I dont get what this whole deal is, but it aint my fault that two of my exes happen to be your friends," she started, shrugging as she looked a bit around - Just as soon as Vanessa heard the girl's voice, her face darkened a little as her nostrils dilated in the same ways her father's did when anger was suppressed, the words only made it worse. She looked back at Vanessa, "Why did you pose under a fake name in class?" she then asked, not sure if she would get an answer. Vanessa got up from the couch and turned her head to look at the two, thanking the gods that demons didnt suffer from puffy-swelling faces when they cried. "Clearly my father owns a big drug company and I'm supposed to take over if he ever were to die, so I wasnt ever allowed in school in case people got too nosey," she said like it was something obvious. Lana looked at her for a while and wrinkled her eyebrows as she processed it, till she then started laughing hysterically. "That's some top class story you've cooked there. Almost sounded real too. I'm not buying it," she said. Vanessa pinched her mouth as she shrugged and made a small smile, even though her mind was making up a million ways to get rid of the girl - Maybe she was starting to be a little too alike her father.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 9:16 am

Ethan couldn’t help but chuckle a little as she said she was territorial. He placed a hand over the one she had on his cheek, pressing it closer. “Ya already know I’m yours, but I can’t change what I did before,” he said, the last word sounding more sad than he intended. It was like he didn’t want to think of before, because now he only had eyes for her. He had already changed his ways so much, had been faithful through it all and no slip ups. Was that what she was afraid of? “No one can compare to ya, aight - I don’t know how to prove it, but trust me,” he said, kissing her gently before she heard the door open. He frowned at first, seeing her head turn away from him, but then he heard Lana’s voice. He turned his head to that voice, looking at a girl he was once with was weird, especially considering the one he was with now was in the room as well. That Cetas wannabe he didn’t trust for some reason, keeping an eye on him. He bit the inside of his cheek, feeling a bit frustrated as she outed him like this, but then again Vanessa had picked up on it rather fast. He decided his best option was to remain quiet, but he did move to his feet, just in case that demon got a stupid idea.

Charles knee this wasn’t a nice situation for Lana to be in, but he also knew that the chance of them finding out was slim if they hadn’t followed. He didn’t believe her story either, but maybe it was because it sounded so out there. A drug company? He scoffed at the thought. Charles kept eyeing Ethan, he felt like he had seen those eyes before, but he wasn’t sure. “You single?” Charles just asked, seeing as Ethan started getting mad. Ethan heard that, frowning at first, but taking a step closer to the demon, anger burning in his blue eyes like fire. “Oh shit, you related to Emma?” Charles asked as he now knew why those eyes had seemed so familiar. Ethan stood for a second, you could almost hear the cogs in his brain turn, but soon he gave Charles a push. “Tha fuck ya mean, mate?” Ethan said in an angry growl. The human’s head was still spinning from banging his head against the door, but that guys mentioning his sister made him angry. He still wasn’t sure about Darren wanting to be with her, and now one of her exes just showed up with one of his? What kind of Wizard of Oz kind of land had he entered? “Chill bro, we cool, just say hi from me,” Charles chuckled, not faced by the push, he actually found it rather funny as he was towering over this angry fellow. Ethan sent Charles a look that could kill, wanting to punch the guy’s brain out through the back of his skull, however the times he had hit Cetas, he had found out just how strong a demon could be when angered. “Shut ya gobber,” Ethan scoffed, looking at Vanessa, she had just told the truth in a super condensed version, yet they didn’t believe her. He exhaled. “I asked Vane to check up on the school - Emma spoke about the possibility of finishing her year of uni here, and I just wanted Vane to scope it out,” he said in a sigh and looked to Lana. “Sorry there ain’t no big mystery, but ya know how I’m with ma sister,” he said, shrugging.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 10:54 am

Vanessa listened to him and his comfort but it just seemed to make her feel a little worse than good. It was sweet but just as bitter because he shouldnt even have to prove himself trustworthy. She trusted him immensly, it was the girl that was the problem. Who was she? Was she still in love? It was confusing thoughts and Vanessa knew he wouldnt do anything to hurt her - But would some stranger care and keep theor advances at bay? She leaned a little into the kiss, closing her eyes as she felt her uneasy gut feeling easen up a little bit at the time.

Lana looked at Ethan as little as she could. It was probably better to just ignore him as she felt the lingering anger from Cetas’ torment. She turned her head to Charles as he asked Vanessa rather bluntly, to then turn her eyes to the angered Ethan - She had already put two and two together by the way Vanessa had reacted. Vanessa wanted to reply but Ethan quickly made it quite clear that she wasnt. The mention of Emma made her raise her eyebrow a little before she sighed and shook her head, knowing that Ethan really didnt need to be meeting one of his sister’s exes now that the thing with Darren was going on. She looked at Lana who just seemed to be looking more at Charles than Ethan, feeling a little more at ease as it seemed like the siren wasnt that interested in him anymore.
Lana wasnt going to interfere as it wasnt really her problem who Charles had been with and especially seeing as it was her exes sister. She tilted her head a little, noticing Vanessa looking at her with these cold grey eyes of hers. Ethan seemed to have calmed down, telling them what seemed to be the real reason for Vanessa being there. She then shook her head, “Why isnt she a student?” She asked, glancing at Vanessa, meeting those numbed grey eyes that didnt show any emotion. God it was so fucking annoying.  “Take a picture. It’ll last longer,” she hissed in annoyance, that made Vanessa lift her eyebrow, “Not interested,” Vanessa mumbled. For some reason Vanessa’s whole cold bitch facade seemed to get to Lana, making her walk up to her, as she frowned deeply, “Then why the fuck are you staring?” Lana snarled, shifting between the grey eyes. Vanessa scoffed and smiled ever so slightly but her eyes where cold, “You should calm down,” she warned her in a softspoken tone, like she wasnt really fazed by the siren’s temper.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 1:14 pm

”Fucking hell Lana, not all of us are cut out for school, ya know that,” Ethan said, but he didn’t sound angry, he was more annoyed that they kept asking questions. Lana had seen Ethan struggle with school, struggle with fitting in and passing classes, why would she ask such a thing. He looked as the two girls now seemed to have a staredown, and he breathed out, still feeling his head about to pop from the banging. ”Would ya keep it down,” he mumbled, rubbing his temples as he tried ignoring the oncoming headache. He sat back down in the couch, regretting his actions, but he couldn’t do anything about them now. Part of him just wanted the two newcomers to go away, he wasn’t in the mood for fighting or discussing such things.

Charles saw the two girls facing off, smiling a bit to himself as he always liked seeing girls go head to head like that, however he wasn’t going to let Lana hurt herself. Sure a siren had it’s advantages, but demon’s had the strength on their side. At least on land. He grabbed Lana by the waist, pulling her backwards, lifting it a bit. ”I think that’s enough, Lana-Banana,” he mumbled in her ear, but he wasn’t sure if the demon girl could hear him. It might look like them planning an attack on her, but in reality he was just trying to calm his friend’s temper down enough for her to not just go ham. He let go of her slowly, frowning as he looked from Ethan to Vanessa. It wasn’t like he hadn’t split up a couple before, however having the ability he did, he could sense that love that was between them. He felt a little jealous, wanting to break it up immidiately, but maybe he was just petty.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Lana growled a little as Charles pulled at her, looking at Vanessa like she was ready to claw her face off. Vanessa just looked at her for a bit before she turned to Ethan and walked over to him, sitting down next to him as she placed her hands on his cheeks. "If you've gotten all the information you needed, then please leave," Vanessa said but she barely looked at them. Lana's eyes flared for a second before she just scoffed loudly and grabbed Charles' arm, looking at the two. "We'll talk again soon," she warned them before she started pulling at her friend's arm - She needed some sushi and a bunch of alcohol to come down from her little cloud of anger. "Let the doves at it. I wouldnt start shit here in Cetas' house," she warned him in a low tone as she looked up at him with a small frown, noticing his jealousy in a fleeting moment. She felt a bit surprised as she hadnt really ever seen him jealous like that.

Vanessa ran her thumbs along Ethan's cheekbones, looking at him with soft eyes, "I dont deserve you," she said in a low tone as she moved her hand up and hovered her finger over the mark on his head that he had hit against the door. She hadnt really noticed if the two had gone off or stayed, but she didnt really care as her focus was only on Ethan. She felt her lip tremble a little as she felt so stupid for letting him hurt himself like this, had she just been in control of herself, this wouldnt have happened. But she was so vulnerable when it came to him. "Tell me what I can do to make it better," she begged him in a low softspoken tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Ethan looked at Vanessa at the two others left, smiling a bit at her as she held his face between her palms. He shook his head carefully at her words. If there was anything she deserved it was someone better. Someone who weren’t a weak human, or had a stupid past that hurt the one he loved even now. But he couldn’t let her go, not now that he had her. He reached out, running his thumb over her trembling lip. ”I want to see you smile,” he mumbled with a faint smile. It was stupid to say this, but he really just wanted her happiness. Her soft voice was soothing to him, he looked at her, feeling his messy hair just tickling his forehead. He really just wanted to go home. It was the only place that felt like theirs, but he didn’t feel like running into Darren, fearing it might set off some of his anger. He moved his hand down to her neck, stroking her jaw with his thumb. ”Oh, and I think a trip to the ER might be good, my head feels like it’s spinning,” he chuckled, but it wasn’t really funny.

Why did Charles suddenly get jealous? He wasn’t even the jealous type, but he saw that Lana saw. She was going to tease him immensely but just followed her. Leaving the mansion behind was maybe a good idea, but he felt like he had set himself up for a meal, and now he was starving. He didn’t mind human food, however, he just didn’t get anything from eating it. He walked a bit behind Lana, not really wanting to give up the hunt he had set his mind to. He wanted go back and break them up, take that girl and just do whatever he pleased, but Lana needed him right now. She might say otherwise, but he knew when he had to just stick with his friends and let his instincts go for a bit. ”So, I guess I ain’t the only one who’s been busy,” he said after a while of just walking. He stepped up and walked beside her now, not wanting to keep walking behind her. Charles didn’t mind letting her speak about former relationships, hell he didn’t even mind her yelling either, as long as she was talking.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 5:10 pm

She felt his finger over her lips and his words made her worrying face soften up as she smiled at him and nodded. She kept caressing his face in gentle strokes, looking at his different features that she loved so much. His addition made her frown in worry as she let out a soft scoff at his chuckling. "You're mental Ethan Spencer," she mumbled as she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss against his lips. It was a short but sweet kiss but she had wanted it to last longer, now feeling a need to steal another one. But she couldnt just sit here and kiss him till her lips fell off if he had a concussion. She let go of him as she got up from the couch and grabbed his hand. She didnt have her car but she could just take one of Cetas', it wasnt like he was going to miss it anyway. She helped him into the car before she got in, turning on the engine before she drove up to the gates. She wanted to know more about the girl, but she wasnt sure it was the right time now to ask him, so instead she just kept quiet, focusing on the road and looking at him from time to time to make sure he was fine.

If he wanted to walk a bit behind and scowl then he could do that. Lana didnt really care much but she wasnt going to let him get in trouble for messing with that girl in that house. Not because she actually gave a shit about her, she didnt - But she wouldnt want to see him end up in some serious fight with her exes because of some girl he couldnt have. She shook her head at the thought - Her exes. They were friends. What a fucking mess. She rubbed her temples with her fingers but with her long nails, she quickly ended up making a small cut, just beside her hairline. She felt the small prickle on her throat that possibly could have been her end. She just walked in her own thoughts till he finally decided to catch up. She didnt look at him, she just looked ahead as she thought and thought and thought. He broke the silence and her cluster-thoughts when he spoke, but as little as she wanted to talk about it, she knew she had to. "They were both mistakes. It wasnt like I expected any of them to love me, I just didnt expect myself to end up caring," she said in a shrug as she glanced at Charles. She narrowed her eyes a little at him before she looked ahead again. "Did you envy their bond or something?" she asked, feeling a little sour taste in her mouth as it did sting to see Ethan so happy with someone when he hadnt seem like the type to be that way with anyone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Ethan chuckled a bit at her comment, but he couldn’t disagree. She was right, he was a bit crazy, but it was only because she drove him mad. He was thankful that she would actually drive him to the emergency room, seeing as he felt his brain fog a bit. He normally weren’t the guy to want to go get checked, but this time around it was hurting more than usual.

Charles had had his fair share of mistakes, but he couldn’t imagine ever falling for any of them. Not in the way that Lana was describing it at least. Her question made him scoff. ”It ain’t the bond,” he said shaking his head, he didn’t actually know what it was. Charles shrugged a bit, making sure to keep his steps in beat with hers, as she was quite smaller than him. He walked for a while, thinking, which were quite unusual for him when he was around Lana. ”I don’t know, man, fucking thinking about it just gives me the need to throw up,” he said, breathing out in a deep exhaled. He shook his head, putting on his crooked smile as he leaned down to her, seemingly having brushed his thoughts to the side. ”So when am I going to wear that little collar of yours?” he asked in a teasing manner. He knew she meant it, but he did wonder if she would keep her word after all of this. Besides, he was feeling the need to feed soon, something that he just couldn’t ignore. He scratched his neck and leaned back up, but his shoulders always slouched a bit forward. Chuckling a bit to himself.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 9:18 pm

She didnt really understand what he meant by seeing Ethan and Vanessa together made him want to throw up. It was just hard to imagine Charles as someone who'd care enough to get affected by someone's relationship in that way. It wasnt really like him. As nauseating as she found it herself, she could imagine the butterflies and warm feelings that the two of them felt, which she envied. She didnt want the attachment or feeling like she belonged to anyone, she just wanted the feelings.
His question made her raise her eyebrow as she glanced at him with a smirk, "In school. I'd love to see those doe-eyed airheads when they see it," she said with a sly smile as she pinched her lips a little in excitement. "Think it would be cramping your style?" she asked as she bumped into him with her shoulder. She lifted her hand and rubbed her stomach, groaning softly, "I'm gonna starve if we dont go eat. How about you? Need a quick meal or?" she turned to him, walking sideways as she waited for his answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Charles couldn’t hold back a laughter as he looked at her. ”Nah, most gals actually like feeling in control – maybe a collar will attract more than you think,” he said in a chuckle. Lots of women he had been with had a need for control, but he didn’t mind just laying back and getting all the attention he needed. ”But would you be willing to admit that you want to own me?” he asked as a tease in return. He really didn’t care much for relationships, he liked living his life and not needing to check in with a partner. Sure he dated from time to time, but it never lasted for more than a few months before he got bored about sleeping around and he eventually just ended up dumping them. The only people that truly meant something to him was his close friends, those who he hadn’t taken to bed, but could get drunk with and just be. He nodded at her next question. ”I’m starving,” he mumbled, but to him it wasn’t in the stomach he felt the hunger. It was more of a slow burn, spreading from his core and into his being, knowing that if he waited long enough he would simply jump the person closest to him. They had luckily reached the city centre without problems, but he just felt himself in need more and more. Whenever Charles was hungry you could almost smell him getting more alluring, it was like his scent spread out like a thick perfume, made to lure people into his bed. He leaned down to her shortly, having eyed a brunette further down the street that had picked up on his scent. It wont be long, you can just go find us a table, aight? he whispered. Even his words at this point was starting to sound inviting, like he was seducing her with nonesense. He moved away from her, eyeing the brunette as he moved closer to her. The girl was quick to wrap her arms around his neck, tugging a bit at his shirt that made him growl in a low voice. He really didn’t care at this point, he just needed to get fed, taking the girl with him into one of the many alleys of the street.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 10:00 pm

"How much control would they have when they read the tag 'Lana's property'?" she asked with a big smile as she hadnt really mentioned that part, but it was obvious that she had more in mind than just a simple collar. She frowned a little at his question and wrinkled her nose, "The answer to that question is hiding behind doors that will only unlock at just the right amount of alcohol," she explained with a challenging smile as she shook her head. She knew that she was in the hots for the demon, but it wasnt like she wanted to ruin what they had now. It was like the outcome of any scenario in her mind ended with something bad. Boredom, jealousy - It just wasnt worth the risk.
She nodded at his answer and moved her eyes around as she looked at the people around them. The pheromones emitting from him made her feel slight butterflies and as she eyed the brunette girl, she felt a little jealous in the moment. His whisper made her giggle as she nodded and placed a hand on his cheek, "Go before I do something I'll regret," she whispered back as she watched him walk off. As they left, the pheromones cleared out and she got back to her senses. She went into the restaurant and got their usual table. She sat down at the table and scrolled through her phone, quickly going onto Ethan's profile to check if there were any signs of this silver haired demon. She didnt know why she cared, but she just had to see. She ordered a beer and what Charles usually had first, even though she didnt normally start out with alcohol, especially on an empty stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 10:24 pm

”They go crazy for the things they can’t have,” Charles said winking at her. He chuckled at her explaination, giving him the idea that he would have to get her drunk today. He wasn’t the type to wait around, he wanted answers. Feeling her hand on his cheek felt like a slow burn, but it was only because he had set his eyes on another victim. He disappeared into the alley, getting what he needed didn’t take long, but the girl was not as willing to give up her soul as her body. It took some time, but he had eaten so much away at her soul that only fragments remained. Being done he zipped his hands, running his fingers through his hair as he felt a lot more calm now. It wasn’t too far from the sushi place, that he entered, spotting Lana at their usual table. He smiled as he saw the vodka on the table, a glass of club soda to go with it. He sat down across from her, smiling as if he had just gone to the bathroom and had returned. ”Now, I’m dying to hear why you are on your phone and not looking at the handsome demon in front of you,” he said in a chuckle, looking over at her screen, shaking his head. Why was she checking his profile? He grabbed her phone, turning it off and placed it on the table. ”No phones, no lies, but a lot of drinking and sushi, aight?” he said in a rather serious expression. It wasn’t often they had the time to just hang out and get wasted. ”If you’re lucky I might have a surprise for you later,” he said with a charming smile, the one that was genuine. Not the fake, but convincing ones, he gave his victims. He tapped a bit on the table, looking at the different plates running by him. He was in the mood to eat, rare for a demon, but he felt the texture was fun, besides the wasabi was one of the only things piecing through his numb tastebuds anyways. ”I could go for some salmon,” he mumbled, reaching out for a plate on the belt by their table.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 10:44 pm

When he arrived she was busy looking at her phone, frowning a little as she bit the side of her lip in concentration while her finger scrolled fast. His words made her look up from her phone as she stuck out her tongue at him with an annoyed expression. She turned her eyes back to her phone just to watch his hand snatch it out of her grip, groaning as she watched him put it on the table. With anyone else she'd just take it back and resume her internet-stalking, but she knew she needed to lay it off. She would just end up angering herself unnecessarily, when it shouldnt even matter. She nodded at his words, smiling a little as she picked up her beer and made a long sip. She dried her mouth with the back of her hand as his addition made her curious, "Should I be worried for my soul?" she teased him with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head and took another sip before she looked at the conveyer belt and smiled a little at all the fish. His mumble made her scoff as she looked at the different rolls, "Who couldnt?" she asked with a genuine smile as she grabbed a few plates, she wasnt the type to take one plate at a time, she would always have 3 different choices to pick from.
The beer was finished before she even finished one of the plates, lifting her hand to order a new one. She sighed deeply and looked at the fish, "Imagine having to switch out these perfect little rolls with human flesh," she said as she lifted a roll up to inspect it, "That is truly a sad thing to think about," she said, thankful that she never had had raw human flesh. "I would probably off myself. Not joking," she said seriously as she popped the roll in her mouth and chewed it with delighted sounds leaving her throat at the taste.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 11:06 pm

”Not your soul, unless you get drunk enough,” he chuckled, shaking his head. Charles was the type to not easily get drunk, but it was mostly because of the fact he was a demon. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to just get drunk on beer, not having to resolve to liquor right off the bat. While she picked out a few plates he stuck to eating one at a time. Most of them tasted the same anyways, so it was more of a texture thing for him. He took a few more sips of his vodka, ignoring the club soda, as it was not really something he liked. He ordered a refill as well, but he felt more in the mood for some whisky by this point. Looking at her she started speaking about humans being replaced by the fish in the sushi, making him chuckle a bit. Her mind was a strange place, but he shrugged. He didn’t find it sad, he was mostly indifferent about lifeforms of any kind. He grabbed another plate, placing a good amount of wasabi as well as ginger on it before eating it whole. ”Why was you looking at his profile?” Charles asked rather bluntly. Normally he would bug out of it, but he was curious. He had never seen her be like this, so maybe there was something in him that begged him to figure it out. ”He didn’t look like anything special,” he said, looking in to the room, seeing a couple of students from the academy, a few he recognized who also recognized him back, waving at him. He waved back, but didn’t get up even if that was what he usually did when meeting people he knew. Turning his blue eyes back to her he looked at her up and down, her dark hair messy as always, but he couldn’t imagine her ever doing a preppy look.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Of course he wasnt going to leave it. She finished her first plate and soon the two others followed, she just sat quietly as she took her time chewing while she stacked the plates on top of each other. She swallowed and then took a sip of her beer. She usually dragged out whatever she was doing whenever she wanted to avoid something, but she knew he wouldnt leave it. She sighed and shook her head, "I dont know," she answered with a shrug as she tapped her fingers on the glass of the beer bottle. She moved her eyes up to look at him again as his words made her move the corner of her mouth to a small smile, "He wasnt like the others," she said as she moved her eyes with his, looking around at people.
She had a few friends, but she was mostly known as the mean bitch among the other students. She was awfully blunt with her insults, not really caring who would get hurt by her words, as long as she felt it was her truth. But even with her bitchy attitude, she was still considered to be quite popular, but her guess was that it was just her last name pulling it's weight.
She looked back at him and narrowed her eyes a little, "Are you gonna break them up?" she asked as she picked out a few plates and drank from the beer, it would soon be finished. She was drinking rather fast compared to how much she had actually eating, a slight tingle spreading in the tip of her fingers as she felt the intoxication start to set in. She leaned back and smiled a little, "They looked so happy," she said as she lifted her finger at him, "Far too fucking happy with their sappy, ohhh let me hold you, ohh baby dont be hurting, let me kiss your booboo," she said in a mocking tone as she let her finger go up in the air to order another beer. "Disgusting," she mumbled, eating the rolls from the two plates in front of her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTors aug 08, 2019 11:48 pm

What she meant by not like the others, he didn’t really know, but there was something about her smile that made him frown. Had she really been happy with him? If so, why was she not still just with him? He would never understand what was going on inside a woman’s head, but it wasn’t like he even tried. It was kind of ironic that the guy who could manipulate with the feeling of love had no real concept of it himself. He emptied his second glass of vodka, but was still not feeling it, there was no buzz and he ordered two drinks, downing them quickly just to feel a little. ”Break them up? Maybe – I haven’t decided yet,” he said shrugging, smiling as he leaned on his elbow on the table, his chin in his palm, looking at her. ”There’s always something satisfying about fucking a girl and having her boyfriend walk in on it, so I’m considering that right now,” he said with a small chuckle, waving a bit with his hand as if he wasn’t sure. He couldn’t help but laugh a little at her immitation, grabbing a plate of sushi more to just pop it in his mouth. ”You know, if you just want the feeling, I could just give it to you, right?” he said, frowning a little. He wasn’t one to get carried away with feelings of love, anger wasn’t really anything for him either. Sure, he could get pissed, but he didn’t see red. ”If you want to feel it, that is,” he said, frowning a bit as he took another gulp of his vodka. He bit his lip, moving his head a bit to the music playing. It wasn’t really anything special, but it was just a steady melody. ”I’m giving you the rockstart treatment tonight,” he chuckled, holding his glass up to a toast.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptySøn aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm

She laughed a little at his words and shook her head, "You're such a show-off. But is it really fair if you havent gotten her fair and square?" she teased him with a smile as she planted her elbows on the table and cupped her face. She shook her head and looked away, "It seemed like their love would be too strong to break without a little help," she said, removing her elbows as she leaned back in the chair to do her imitation.
"What? Run off with some dude and let you have all the fun for yourself?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she drank a little of her beer, shaking her head, "No way," she mumbled under her breath before she smiled. "You'd miss me too much," she added with a chuckle. Frankly the thought of a devotion like that seemed to scare her more than lure her in. She liked the control she could have when she was the one cutting ties and if she wanted to stay that way, love wasnt an option. She had gotten close to feeling something else with Ethan, but it was more like a dumb reminder of her own foolishness that something she wanted. She shook her head as he wanted to be sure, "I definitely dont want that, I'll wait till my beauty starts fading and guys stop turning their heads," she then said with a bright smile.
She listened a little to the music playing above, but it wasnt really what she liked. Being someone who claimed that punk wasnt dead, she mostly kept to songs that werent laced with the need to being something you'd hear on a dancefloor. She lifted her beer to his toast and chuckled a little before she chugged the bottle in a go. She looked at the rolling tables and didnt really feel the need to eat more, pulling out her wallet as she placed a small bundle on the table, sure it was more than enough, but money hadnt ever been a problem for her.
She nodded to the exit and went up to the bar before they left, buying a strong vodka on her way out. Outside she gave him the bottle, "You're barely feeling it," she concluded as she looked at him with narrowed eyes. She felt the buzz, not as strong but she had been chugging most her beers, so it was just a matter of time. She walked a few paces before she stopped, looking down the street as she narrowed her eyes a little, "Well I'd be damned," she mumbled as she then turned her head to Charles, leaning her shoulder onto her arm as she lifted her mouth towards his ear, "Wanna get some weird ass new designer drug?" she suggested in a low tone with a sly smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptySøn aug 11, 2019 11:46 pm

Charles scoffed. ”Fair and square? Please, using my advantages is more than fair, don’t you think?” he said, shaking his head. Her comment about their love made him shrug. He hadn’t seduced someone with a bond like theirs before, but he couldn’t see past his pride. He was conviced that he could do it, it would just take some cunning wits on his part. ”Who said it had to be some random dude?” he asked chuckling. He wouldn’t suggest himself in this, but he could sacrifice a bit of himself if she really needed. In many ways he was very narcisistic, but when it came to his friends he gave his all, maybe even too much at times. He scoffed at her remark about her beauty fading, shaking his head as he emptied his glass. Why wasn’t this shit kicking in yet? He growled a bit to himself as he felt so aware of everything, every little desire that lurked in people and how he could satisfy more than just his common need to feed. They toasted, he sent her a genuine smile as he just sat there for a bit until she had had enough. Getting up when she nodded towards the door, he just let her pay. There was no point in arguing anyways, she was going to pay with her stupid family money no matter what he did. He followed her out, grabbing the bottle as she handed it to him, popping the cap off with ease. ”I guess I’m too used to alcohol by now,” he mumled, taking a big gulp of the bottle. Vodka didn’t taste like much, but the strong alcohol felt nice and burning in his mouth and down his throat. She stopped, making him swallow another gulp of the clear liquid as he smiled at her. ”Whatever you feel like, Lana-banana, you know I’ll go head to head with you,” he said in a calm voice, returning the low tone. He knew they both could flirt alot with each other once their system was infiltrated by alcohol. ”But I don’t want to shoot up, aight? Get some powder or pills, last time I had to spend more money on a good needle that could actually pierce my skin,” he chuckled, shaking his head at himself.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTirs aug 13, 2019 12:06 am

A frown appeared over her eyes as he said it wouldnt be some random dude. “You’re speaking in tongue sometimes man. I’m supposed to think you’d give me Ethan? Or you?” She couldnt really believe it. She scoffed and shook a hand at him to motion that she didnt want it. “I’m not a fool,” she mumbled under her breath as she moved her eyes away for a bit. Sure she was habouring some feelings for the demon in front of her, but she was way too scared of attachment to ever pursue him like that. She was fine with keeping her crazy i-wanna-be-yours to his favor by scaring annoying clingy girls away. She was fine with how things were now, because she knew that was all she was going to get - Or she had to be fine with it.
Getting fresh air in her face reminded her of how drunk she was getting. She smiled as he seemed to go woth hr suggestion, moving her eyes to the dealer. His condition made her chuckle as she nuzzled her nose onto his cheek, “Dont worry. Pills only baby,” she assured him as she moved down the street to the dealer. She didnt mind using her parents money like this, as it wasnt like they were going to miss it. She got a few packages and stuffed them in her bra before she returned to Charles with a big smile. “My place or yours?” She asked with narrowed eyes. Whichever he chose, she nodded and started to walk towards. She felt the beer more and more for each step, but it wasnt like being drunk out of her mind, it was more calming and taking the edge of her annoyance. She started giggling to herself like a schoolgirl  as she thought of something funny looking at Charles. “I really liked watching you stand up to Cetas like that,” she  admitted all of a sudden  as she stuck her hands in her pockets, moving a little energetic ahead as she seemed to be happy and not in her usual annoyed-mood - Which meant that she was definitely feeling that good buzz.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyFre aug 16, 2019 2:01 pm

Pills only, that made him a bit more calm, smiling as she went off to the dealer. He took a swig more of the bottle, emptying it and tossing it down an alley. Where to? ”My place, yours is too fancy,” he chuckled. He had a worn down apartment, but it was a penthouse. Or at least he called it a penthouse. They started walking and he felt the slightest buzz from the vodka, smiling as she started giggling, shaking his head at her words. ”I’d go back and punch his teeth out if you wanted me to,” he chuckled, looking at her as she moved ahead. Charles smiled at her, moving after her and lifting her up in his arms, swinging her around. ”C’mon, what are you thinking off?” he chuckled, placing her down, but grabbing her hand to pull her with him to the apartment complex. It was old, no doubt about it. The outside concrete decorated by grafitti, covering even windows with it’s bright paint. He didn’t even bother unlocking the door, as the lock was busted, he just kicked it up and went inside. Moving up the stairs, the dirt and dust lifted, shining and shimmering like glitter in the pale light of the moon shining in. He needed to feel that rush he knew the pills would provide, which was probably why he seemed so eager to get to his apartment. His door was filled with old stickers from bands long gone, a few words and symbols carved into the wooden door. He opened the door, pulling her into the simple apartment. He didn’t have a lot of furniture. Lana had before joked about this looking like a drug den, a place where junkies would come to overdose and pass out. The matress was laying on the livingroom floor was pretty much the only thing he had here, the rest of his stuff was at the academy. He walked over, grabbing a packet of left behind cigarettes, popping one between his lips and offered one to Lana as he started lighting his own. He inhaled the smoke, breathing out and then laid down on the bed with a loud thump. ”Shit hole, right?” he chuckled, knowing she usually made that comment. He lifted himself up on his elbows, feeling himself look at her a bit too long, but it was just the buzz. That was what he told himself. ”So … ?” he said with a smile inhaling from his cigarette once more as he looked at her.

Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør aug 17, 2019 2:20 am

He lifted her up in his arms and she laughed heartily as she felt the faint gust of wind through her raven black hair. “Nothing, nothing!” She exclaimed in a tease, of course she wasnt going to just tell him. “I’ll consider whether to tell you or not, mmkay?” She asked with a big grin on her lips as she looked at him.
When they arrived at his place, she quickly sat down on the mattress as she usually would when she got here. It was a pretty place underneath all the dust and lack of care, but she knew he wouldnt let her go crazy with any sort of interior. She laid down and spread her arms out as she made a short yawn, stretching her slender body. “At least you have a somewhat decent bed,” she chuckled softly as she shook her head.
She took the cigarette as he offered it and grabbed the lighter before she quickly lit it. She took a long drag and let her arm with the cigarette go limp without burning the matress. He laid down and she felt the thump make the springs react, but she barely moved. She just stared up into the ceiling and exhaled the smoke slowly after letting the nicotine enter her system. She turned her eyes to meet with his, her eyes almost soft with emotion as she just observed the beautiful alluring blue. She moved her gaze away after a bit as she took another drag, inpsecting the cigarette as he were the one to break the silence. She chuckled a little at his words and made a few short nods, “Definitely. You should let me decorate sometime,” she said as she rolled onto her stomach as she looked at him with her head resting in her hand. When he pushed himself to his elbows they were quite close and she just took a moment in her drunken state to enjoy the view. His question pulled her out of her stare and she stuck a hand in her bra to pull out two packs. “Here’s the dope,” she said as she handed him a packet and looked at her own. She was quite curious as to what these would do. Knock-off brands had roamed the streets for a while and killed a few humans. “Wonder what these will do,” she mumbled as she placed one on her tongue before she got a devilish smile over her lips. She closed her mouth before she pushed herself up and crawled over him. With her legs on each side of his hips, she got into a comfortable position as she placed her hands around his face. It was definitely the alcohol in her blood and the rush of excitement of what the pills would do that fuelled her, but it wasnt like it was something overly rash of her. She moved her lips down to his as she held the kiss for a while before she slipped the pill through her lips and into his mouth. She moved her tongue a bit around his if he’d let her before she pulled her face away. “That’s all you’re getting for now sweetcakes,” she whispered rather close to his lips before she rolled off with a chuckle and grabbed another pill. “Do tell me if it’s gonna kill me,” she said with a rather serious tone, like she wanted to know. But she quickly grabbed one and stuck out her tongue as she placed one on it, looking at him as she swallowed it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm

”I thought you liked the minimalistic grunge vibe,” he chuckled, looking at her as she turned around on her stomach. Lana was one of the few people who’d come to his place, showing this side of his life. Sure, money wasn’t easy to come by, but Charles didn’t need much. He took the packet as she handed it to him, looking at the pills through the small clear bag. He looked as she popped one in her mouth, laying still as she moved on top of him. Soon he felt her lips, making him close his eyes and give in to that kiss, seperating his lips to let their tongues dance. Why was she always able to just do this? It was like he couldn’t deny her anything, wanting her to just use him for whatever she needed. He felt the pill, smiling a bit as he continued their kiss for a while before she pulled away. Her whisper made him groan, sending her a cheeky smile, nodding at her words as he bit down on the pill, making it turn to dust in his mouth, before mixing it with his saliva and swallowing. ”It has no bad toxins,” he said, looking at her as she popped a pill on her tongue, the way she looked at him made him turn to his side, looking at her. Hallucinogens mixed with a downer, made his body relax as he looked at her face. Waiting for it to work he felt himself studying his face. Everybody always spoke of them being an item, but that way it would never be. Sure, Charles bore some deep feelings for Lana, but he couldn’t make her happy, he knew that. ”Are you ever going to let me kiss you and not just the other way around?” he asked with a faint smile, feeling his body relax into the drug it had been given. Whenever something happened between them, it was her starting and finishing it, but it was like his body wasn’t content with that. Every time she pulled away he just wanted to pull her back, but he knew she didn’t want that. Or maybe she did, but never would admit it. Charles placed a hand on her waist, pulling her closer as he just looked at her. They were both drunk, and with the pills kicking in he felt less restricted in his movements and usual behaviour.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør aug 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Feeling him let her do what she wanted made a warm feeling spread inside her, even though she knew it was a passing feeling - Yet she couldnt help bit crave more of it. His tongue moving with hers and the following kiss, it was intoxicating in it’s way. It wasnt like this with the other guys she was with, but maybe it was because Charles wasnt like the others. At least not to her. Ot was like he actually cared enough to hang around her even if all she did was bitch all day. But the school could spread it’s rumors about them being an item all they wanted - It wasnt like that and people wouldnt understand it.
Bummer,” she muttered after swallowing her pill. And here she had hoped for a little danger. She watched him while the pill did it’s work, but it was like it wouldnt really kick in. She sighed and took a drag of her cigarette, “Shame. I think I’ve finally build up a tolerance,” she said before she breathed out the smoke. She didnt mind how he was studying her face, in fact she didnt mind a lot of the things he did even though she made it seem that way. Part of her liked the way he looked at her when they were like this. Like the alcohol dissolved whatever boundaries that laid in their sober states, to let them do whatever they wanted without the downsides of having to think twice. His question made her stick her tongue out at him just for a moment before she wet her lips slowly, a soft hmmmm that sounded more like a moan left her lips. “The day it means you wouldnt just get bored with me for letting you have it your way. I’m pretty sure I’m only keeping you intrigued because I dont let you,” she said in a softspoken tone as she crawled a little closer to him, close enough for their breaths to mix, “Did I hit right on point?” She whispered as she stretched herself to kiss his forehead gently. “You’re precious to me,” she said as he pulled her closer, even if the pills werent completely working, she felt the relaxation being forced upon her body. She lifted her arms up and placed them around his neck. “What if I asked you to treat me like the other girls? Would you do it?” She asked, tilting her head a little as she bit her lip. It was clear that she was trying to figure out if she was above the other girls, but she couldnt help it - Her self esteem had it’s ways to go from it’s highest to the lowest in a second.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyLør aug 17, 2019 8:39 pm

He let the bud of his cigarette burn out in an already filled ashtray next to the mattress as he pulled her closer. Her words made him frown. ”It might have started like that,” he admitted. In the beginning she had just been another thing he could claim, but not anymore. It was like the more she said he belonged to her, the more truth was in those words. The kiss on his forehead made him sigh as well as her words. Why could they only speak like this when they were intoxicated? Perhaps because they both knew they weren’t good at speaking the truth when sober. She wrapped her arms around his neck, making him wrap his arm tighter around her waist, pressing her closer as he really just wanted to kiss her. She was doubting herself, he could hear that in her question. I’d do anything you wanted me to,” he confessed, leaning his head closer to hers, feeling her breath on his skin. He felt his lips tremble as his whole body was screaming to just do what he did best, but he really couldn’t. ”But you’re not like the others,” he argued, looking into her dark eyes, brushing his hand up along her back to her hair. He knew what would happen if he finally got her. He wouldn’t be able to crave other people than her, and that was a dangerous thing for an incubus. Charles breathed out, letting go of her, moving out of her embrace as he got to his feet. The pills had a little effect, making the room different colors as he looked around. He walked to the small setup of speakers, turning on the music to whatever he had been listening to the last time. Too Young To Fall IN Love by Mötley Crüe started playing and he moved his head in tact to the drums, moving over to pull her to her feet. He swung her around if she let him, pulling her close and hiding his face in her black hair. He didn’t care that the music was wild and they were moving as if it was a slow song, no he just wanted to feel something meaningful. ”I’ve never let any other girl into this apartment, for starters,” he confessed, pulling away from her hair, looking her in her eyes. ”You are the only female specimen that has ever been here, listening to my favorite old music, slept on my worn down mattress,” he said calmly, feeling his world spin a little. It made him smile.
Gene

Gene

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyTirs aug 20, 2019 4:05 pm

She knew he was lulling her in with his words, he always was and had she been sober, it would have been something she hated more than anything. But she wasnt sober and here in her drunken state, it was the best feeling she’d claim to have ever felt. Anything she wanted him to, those were dangerous words coming from a man that lived off more than one person’s lust. A part of her would always know they couldnt be, she was too scared to let herself be bound to someone and she didnt know how he felt about it. He moved closer to her face and she felt her breath slow down as she watched his eyes. His argument made her eyes feel a sudden sting as tears started to form, yet she quickly blinked them away and made a sad yet happy smile, “That’s all I need to know,” she whispered as she shifted between his eyes. She loved how he could always make her insecurities go away, at least now when she was drunk. The sober her hated dependence, that part of her always wanted to hold the control in a firm grip to let no one hurt her. Drunken her? More vulnerable, needy of someone to tell her she’s good enough and show her love. He moved out of her arms and she wanted to pull him back, but it wasnt wise. She pushed herself up on her arm and watched him go as everything seemed a little more blurry.
The music played and her smile grew as she felt the rhytmn as he came over and pulled her up on her feet. She was swung around and she giggled as he pulled her closer and hid his face in her hair. His words made her smile as he pulled his face out of her hair and their eyes met. He elaborated and as heartwarmed as his words made her feel, she couldnt help but laugh at his last couple of words, “Slept on your mattress? You’re pushy as hell when you sleep, I mostly lie on the floor if you have it your way,” she said with a chuckle as she pulled herself closer to him, pressing the side of her head to his chest. “But thank you. I’d lie on your floor anyday if it means I get to see sides of you no one else does,” she admitted with a sweet smile as she closed her eyes. The drugs werent really working for her and it felt a little predictable as it wasnt like the street sellers carried the good stuff anyway. She didnt want to think about that though, she looked up at Charles and flashed a teethy smile, “Only you would know how to make girls feel good while slowdancing to ancient rock songs,” she teased him, even though it was a compliment more than a tease. She closed her eyes for a bit and nodded her head calmly to the beat. When she opened her eyes again she was looking into those dangerously welcoming blue of his, making her feel shudders that didnt show on her body. Her hand moved around his neck as he pulled him down and pressed her forehead to his. “You make me feel silly,” she whispered as she pulled a bit away and placed a hand on his cheek.
She moved out of his arms and when to the kitchen where she drank a bit of water from the sink - Not caring if it was warm, cold or old. She had to concentrate for a little, looking at the tap that seemed to be moving around even though it was the faint effect of the drugs. She came back and grabbed a new cigarette, placing it in the corner of her mouth as she pulled out her phone, “What we need.... is more alcohol,” she mumbled with the bud between her lips as she tapped. After a bit she seemed to be done, placing her phone in her pocket as she lit her cigarette. She looked at him and smiled a little warmly, “In all of the time that we’ve been friends, I’ve never asked. Have you always been that way with girls or did it occur?” She asked rather curiously. She took a drag of her cigarette and didnt expect a long answer if he didnt want to give one.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyFre aug 23, 2019 11:11 am

He scoffed at her comment about him moving around in his sleep, but he couldn’t aruge. It had been more than once that he had woken up in his bed turning the complete opposite way of how he had gone to sleep. Their dance was bitter sweet, and soon she moved out of his embrace, watching her go to the kitchen. He sighed, turning around to lean his forehead against the wall. He shouldn’t be doing this, he knew that. This was just as bad as whatever Ethan or Cetas had done to her, right? Breathing out he moved from the wall, looking at the speaker and the vibration of sound it sent into the room. You make me feel silly, so sweet words she had spoken to him, making him feel almost in trance as he thought of them. She came back, but he couldn’t really dare to look at her. He knew he was reaching his limit. He didn’t mind leading other girls on, but he just couldn’t with Lana. She spoke of more alcohol, making him nod before she spoke again, a question that made him frown. ”Always been like what? The womanizer? The male version of a fucking black widow?” he scoffed, shaking his head a bit as he bit his lower lip. ”Yeah,” he said, exhaling deeply, so much so that it sounded more like a sad sigh than anything else. ”I’ve always been a dick, always moving from one to the other, but it’s I don’t have any reason, aight,” he said moving over to sit down on the matress, still not looking at her. Charles felt like he couldn’t look at her, like catching a glimpse of her would end up hurting more and more until he couldn’t take the pain any more. ”My mother’s much like me,” he scoffed, smiling a bit as he just looked at the floorboards. He laid back on the bed, closing his eyes, his face remaining neutral as he just hoped she would stop him from speaking. Charles had never spoken of his family, not even mentioned a cousin or an uncle. ”I guess you learn a lot of what you are supposed to be when you grow up, but the older I get, the more I don’t know who I am,” he said, placing an arm over his eyes. The demon was not one to get emotional, he had cried maybe once or twice in his lifetime, but he wasn’t crying now. He was just feeling those emotions, feeling like he could implode and disappear. ”I need to get my mind off of this,” he mumbled, but mostly to himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  EmptyFre sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm

//What is the past tense of YEET? YOTE?//
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  Empty

Afterschool adventures
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Athena udendørs :: Akademiet foran-
Gå til: