Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Like a flower made of iron

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Like a flower made of iron Empty
IndlægEmne: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptyLør Aug 03, 2019 10:18 am

@Ash
Outfit: Link
___

She sat down on the couch, with her elbows placed on her thighs, as she let her head fall down and her hands grab it. Luna left out a sigh. Dylan had given her a small job at the hotel, and she needed to keep herself busy. Everyday she swung by the hospital, in case there was news about William. And even through she adapted to this life quite well, she could still not keep her heart from aching by the facts. She lost Andre, thirteen to the factory - she knew it wasn't Ash' fault. It couldn't have been, it happened even before they escaped, months before. Had Luna lied and told Andre was on a secret mission? Possibly. But he have had a bad reaction to something, and he was terrified that they were going to wake him up and kill him for not being good enough. So she had mercy killed him, and his ghost still hang on to her in times of need. Being this close to death reminded her of that. And then there was her daughter, she hadn't seen in a three years time. Even Dylan was closer with her, but Luna wasn't the same girl anymore either - but she tried. She heard the door open and sat up. Luna and Ash had both been quite busy earning money and everything in between, it was like they hadn't had to simply talk the past week.
"Heey," she smiled a little, "how was work?" she added quickly before getting back up. Dylan had been kind and taking care of Lucille so Luna could get some time to collect herself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptyLør Aug 03, 2019 1:49 pm

Ash had been working hard, wanting to show her worth to Clarissa. She was grateful for those she had met in Gaia, but things were complicated still. The bite on her upper arm had mostly disappeared, mostly thanks to Alec. Her wrist was another matter in itself. Maybe it was because the skin was so delicate, but she could still see the scars on there. The bruising had gone down a bit, but she had been careful to hide them when she was around Luna. She didn’t want to make her worry, and she didn’t even know how to explain everything. She had tried speaking with Clarissa about it, but things never really lined up, so she didn’t know what to do. Ash had found herself either crashing at Alec’s place or hanging out with Ricky if she wasn’t working. She had to go home today though, needing to take a long bath and see Luna for a bit. If Lucille was there, they would have to be careful of their words, She was a little golden child, no doubt about it, so Ash wanted to hide the cruelty of the world for just a little longer. She unlocked the door, stepping in, she dropped her keys off in a small bowl and kicked her shoes off. She heard Luna’s voice, and she couldn’t hide a little shy smile as she stepped into the living room. ”Hi,” she said with a small smile, shrugging at her sister’s question. ”It was alright, Clari had me sorting out the back room, so I’ve just spent the day organizing different herbs and things,” she said. She moved to the kitchen, putting the kettle on the stove. She had already had plenty of coffee, but it wasn’t like she was going to get any sleep anyways. The nightmares had evolved, now not only did she have to relive Elysian every night, she also had to be chased by vampires at the same time. Leaning her forehead against one of the cabinets she just listened to the water boiling. ”How’s your day been?” she called from the kitchen, feeling a little scared to actually face her sister.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptyLør Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Despite them being in so different places in their normal lives, Ash was still her sister and the one she trusted most after what they had been through. William knew, after she had found him, she had told him everything - but he was on his deathbed now. Luna listened to her sisters words and gave her a little nod, before she watched her walking out to the kitchen. It was no secret that Luna had some sort of magical power to adapt to life around her quite fast, however no one knew why. Luna walked slowly out in the kitchen when Ash asked her the same question.
"Its been okay. Dylans friend Jayden has Lucille the night, and I been cleaning hotel rooms most of my day so.. what ever puts food on the table," she wasn't thrilled about her little job, but it was better than not doing anything. She didn't want to spend William or Dylans money - not when she was more than capable of earning her own. Dylans friend had offered to take Lucille some days, and since she trusted Dylan and Dylan trusted him - then it was the best choice. At least in Lunas head.  Luna knew when Ash tried to avoid telling her something, and it only made her wanting to know, what that something was.  Luna walked to the kitchen letting the green eyes watch her sister carefully.
"You don't have to hide anything from me, you know that, right?" Luna asked slowly and leaned up against the kitchen wall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 11:31 am

She nodded, good to hear that Lucille was with friends. Ash had seen Luna struggle with being a single mother, especially after what happened to William. The kettle started to whistle, she made a mug of hot cocoa, offering Luna to make one for her too with a small gesture. She mixed the cocoa powder into the hot water, watching it swirl a bit in silence. She was tired, oh so tired of keeping things from Luna, but she was never lying. She just omitted some truth, a good thing when ones sister could make one say the truth. ”I know I don’t need to hide anything,” Ash said in a weak voice, not daring to look at Luna for a second. She knew that she would just blurt everything out, cry like the kid she actually felt like inside. Did she know about those vile monsters in the world? Ash exhaled, taking her mug in her hand to warm her cold fingers. They were always cold when she felt nervous. ”I’m just scared to show you, because you might freak out,” she whispered, not even sure if it was even audible.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 1:43 pm

"No thanks, I'm good," was her short reply to the gesture. Luna actually just wanted to go to bed. She wasn't haunted by night terrors like Ash, her nightmares haunted her when she was awake. Luna preferred to sleep, and if she could she would have done it more - but Lucille needed her, people around her needed her to be stronger than she was. Luna sighed and jumped up on the kitchen counter as she looked at Ash. "Then why are you?" She asked and narrowed her eyes. It wasn't because Luna needed to know everything that happened in her sisters life. She really didn't, but she felt like this could effect her as well.  "Ash.." she began, when she whispered it might freak Luna out. "With all we have been through the past years - and everything going on.. I can handle a little freak out," she added with a comforting smile. Luna didn't know what to expect. But having her ex boyfriend on his deathbed, a five year old daughter and three years that haunted her along with another dead boyfriend - what else could possible freak her out? That was at least what she told herself.
"I promise to stay the calm," she assured. Luna was overprotective of Ash, it was no secret.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Ash exhaled, taking a small sip of her cocoa but it was still too hot, so it burned her tongue a bit. Placing the mug down she still kept her gaze away from her sister, keeping her face as neutral as she could, but it was hard. Whenever she looked at Luna she felt home, she felt like things could work out, but this time it wasn’t just human’s they were fighting. It was something otherworldly. Luna promised to be calm, making Ash nod a few times as she walked over to her sister, moving her long sleeve from her bruised and bitten wrist. First she didn’t want to say anything, just wanted Luna to look at it, and just take it in. ”I was attacked a few weeks ago, toyed with by those who had followed me,” she whispered, scared to speak too loud. ”One of them bit me twice in the arm, but this scar hasn’t faded,” she explained, feeling like she was showing something she had been hiding forever. It felt like forever. They had never kept secrets from each other, unless it meant saving the other person’s life. She exhaled, covering up the scar again and wrapped her arms around herself. ”It was vampires, Luna,” she said, finally looking her sister in the eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Luna felt her heart skip a beat as Ash walked over to her and lifted up her sleeve. Instinctively she gently grabbed her sisters arm to look at the bruise. Luna had seen bite marks before from humans, or infected humans - this shared a few similarities, but it wasn't the same. Her eyes looked at it before Ash finally started telling her about what had happened. Luna had promised to stay calm, so she did - but her eyes and mind were freaking out. The anger bottled up inside her, but she breathed it out like it had never been there. "How did you escape?" She asked and frowned her brows a little. It was weird if someone just took a bite of you and left without saying anything. Luna lossened her grip on her sisters arm and crossed her arms. She didn't remove her green eyes from her sisters hazel colored. Vampires. Lunas eyebrows frowned in a confused expression and wasn't sure what to think.
"Vampires?" She said with a more dry voice, not sure if she had been hearing the right words. Luna had been the girl reading twilight and the vampire chronicles. "Ash.. vampires? It sounds.. insane," she added and exhaled a little. It wasn't because she accused Ash for lying, but she was trying to put the puzzle together - not that it was an easy task. Luna jumped down from the counter and took a deep breath in. "Are you sure it was vampires?" She just wanted the confirmation. Then she could deal with it after, but she needed Ash to be sure before she would think of it as a possibility.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 2:43 pm

”Alec – I don’t know how he did it, but he … He’s always there when I need him for some reason,” she said, her eyes fluttering a bit as she thought of the witch. She had told Luna about a friend called Alec, but she didn’t know if she had seen him when he dropped her off at the apartment. There was some feeling she felt for Alec, but she couldn’t be sure what it was. It was like a bit of excitement, mixed with the unknown. Ash looked at Luna, hearing her disbelief, but she had probably looked the same when Alec had told her. ”It does sound insane, but it’s true,” she said in a weak voice, hating to say it out loud. She hugged herself closer, exhaling as she looked at Luna. It had been a scary few weeks, learning the world wasn’t what she thought. She nodded as her sister asked her if she was sure, moving over to take the mug of cocoa in her hands, taking another sip as it had cooled down a bit. ”I have no other way to describe it; Whatever it was, it drank my blood with it's teeth,” she said, shivering a bit at the thought.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 3:18 pm

"Alec huh?" She narrowed her eyes a little and took all the information that Ash gave her in. It wasn't quite easy to believe everything she heard, but she believed in Ash. Ash confirmed her with it was true and Luna exhaled.
"I know," she mumbled a bit under her breath, she would have sensed the lie in the air if it had been the case. "I believe you.. its just.. weird," she shook her head a little and scratched her cheek a little.
"So vampires.. what is next?" She asked and frowned a bit by her own question. Luna sighed a bit before placing a hand on her own forehead for a second. Her brain was overworking this already. Had they lived in a reality where creatures like vampires were real? As a teenager she had fantasied herself into a world of these creatures, and now it felt like that world was just as real as anything else. Luna closed her eyes and shook her head.
"I would like to meet this Alec person one day.. just ask a few questions," she said in a calm voice, but not the kind of calmness that you would want. "You should invite him over for dinner tomorrow," she suggested.  Luna exhaled and placed her hands on her hips before she looked back at Ash. "I knew there was something freaky about this town, but vampires," she was in a minor denial - and Ash would know it would take Luna a few minutes to just accepting this was how things were.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 4:45 pm

Ash took another sip of the cocoa, feeling a little better having said it. Of course there was more to the story, but she already felt like she was in over her head. She didn’t have all the answers that Luna was looking for, but Alec did. She didn’t know how to answer everything, she didn’t even know if she really believed that the vampires were real, if not it was for the scar reminding her every time she looked down. Ash looked at her sister, frowning as she said she wanted to meet Alec. ”Lu,” she said in a pleading voice, looking mostly like a little girl getting scolded. ”You can’t just interrogate him,” she argued, looking away for a bit. Ash liked Alec, she liked how he made her feel, but she didn’t want to scare him away with what Luna was suggesting. She exhaled, seeing the look on her sister’s face, she knew she had no choice. ”I’ll text him … He’s a busy guy,” she mumbled, looking down into her cocoa again as she blushed a bit. It was strange. She felt like she was being pulled in so many directions, yet stayed at one place. Ricky gave her a feeling of safety, like she could relate to him in a way only humans could connect with each other. But Alec, well he was Alec; giving her a sense of adventure that she wanted to explore. Ash swallowed at her thoughts, playing with a droplet of cocoa on the side of the mug.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 5:08 pm

"Yeah, I can," she answered and shook her head. "I will behave myself, sure. But if what he has told you is true.. I want to know what kind of town we are living in," she added. Luna was fond of details, knowing her surroundings was one of the keys to survive in an unknown place. It didn't matter you knew people if you didn't know anything about where you were. Luna exhaled a little, trying to look a little more loose. It was a car crash that had been the reason to Williams accident and Dylan had acted quite up to a strange girl about it. But Luna had taken some time to watch the stranger that had been filled up with the guilt, of being the reason someone was suffering.
"I just want you to be safe.. and clearly.. I'm not really good at that," she admitted and lightly scratched the place behind her left ear. "I trust you okay? I just don't trust him, not until I'm sure about his intentions for my sister.. with that look of yours, men will fall head over heels for you dear," she gave Ash a little warm half smirk and tilted her head a little to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 5:23 pm

”Oh god, Lu, not that talk again,” Ash groaned like the true teenager she was. She hated when Luna pointed out her looks, mostly because she didn’t see it herself. She found herself just being, well, her. Ash had nothing to brag about, no experience about real relationships, and least of all a sense for how she looked. ”And regarding the safe thing; I think we both know it’s not really something we can ever be,” she said with a sad smile on her face. She exhaled, feeling like she had been cheated of her teenage life in a way, not really having been able to try dating all that much. She felt like it was worse for Luna though, having missed seeing her daughter growing up for three years. ”I’ll, uhm, go to bed,” she said, emptying her mug and putting it in the sink. She’d clean it in the morning. If Luna let her, she would walk to her room, closing the door behind her, exhaling as she found her phone. She ran a hand through her hair, tapping her finger against the side of the screen before she started typing.

[Messages between Alec and Ash]
[Ash: Hi … Uhm, weird request]
[Ash: I kinda told my sister about everything and …]
[Ash: She wants to invite you to dinner tomorrow]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 5:36 pm

"We might never be able to feel safe again.. but I will still do my best to try - we only fail if we stop trying," she reminded Ash and left out a sigh. "Goodnight," Luna watched Ash go to her room and breathed out a little. She then walked over to the sink and cleaned up the mug, she after that took a bottle of wine out from the fridge and poured up a glass and walked into the living room again just to watch a movie or an episode of some stupid tv show.

[Alec: hi]
[Alec: Makes sense..]
[Alec: What time do you want me to be there?]
[Alec: How is your wrist doing? Still sore?]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Ash started removing her clothes as she waited for him to answer, moving her hands through her hair to untangle it a bit. She looked at the necklace as she took of her shirt, touching it gently as it laid there against her bare skin. She felt her heart flutter a bit, before hearing the phone vibrate. She got out of her skirt, hung it over a chair and crawled onto her bed. She took the phone, snuggling herself under the covers and looking at the screen as more messages appeared. She felt herself giddy all of a sudden, smiling to the words she read.

[Ash: I think around six is good]
[Ash: It’s better, but it still hurts moving it around]
[Ash: Am I interrupting you time off?]

She hid her face in her pillow, feeling like her body was spinning a bit thinking of him. He always had this look about him, like his blue eyes were an ocean.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Alec have had quite the long day, mostly spending on preparing on starting the new school year. And then there was some security things that he and Levi had spend the day figuring out. But he had smiled when he saw Ash name light up on his phone, on his way home. Alec walked with his phone in his hand, and moved it up as it lighted up with a reply.

[Alec: Perfect. I will be there.]
[Alec: If it keeps hurting, you should ask Clarissa about it.. she knows all about stuff like that]
[Alec: No you aren't interrupting. I'm on my way home from work, it was quite the long day. But my night just got better by your text]
[Alec: What are you up to?]

He smiled and the few strangers he walked passed looked weirdly at him. Alec looked down his phone just waiting for the dots that would show her typing. He was then stopped by a lamppost that suddenly was in front of him. Alec gently walked around it and shook his head at himself for being so disorientated.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 5:59 pm

How was it that when she was online, she was so much more talkative? It was like she forgot she was the quiet girl often sitting in the corner to not interact with others. His messages made her blush a bit, turning over on the bed, placing the cover between her legs.

[Ash: It’s not too bad]

She wrote, not really wanting to be a burden to Clarissa. Of course her boss was nice, but she didn’t want to be the one to take up her time as well. Ash bit her lip as she saw the text come up. Did he mean that line? Did his night get better? She wondered, but she felt like she returned that statement to him, she just didn’t dare typing it.

[Ash: Gotten into bed]
[Ash: I don’t know what’s going on though]
[Ash: I feel like I think about you more and more]

As she had texted that she threw her phone away, hiding her face in her bed covers as she thought about what she had just typed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 6:14 pm

He breathed out as he read her next text. Alec could feel his heart beating heavily out of control. It was ages since he had felt anything like this, and it was insane how consumed he felt by it. He smiled down at his phone, and breathed out trying to figure out what to write. Alec was an old romantic, and he was way better at talking than writing things down this way - however he made it work more or less. He stopped for a second and took a deep breath in before replying.

[Alec: Funny you should write that..]
[Alec: I am so captivated by you, that I almost walked into a lamppost.]
[Alec: I don't know know what is going on either.. but I know, thinking about you makes me happy]

Send. Was he even write to type that? He hated he couldn't just see her face and say these words to her. However, he had send the text and he had to keep walking. It felt like every step was harder and harder to take, and he looked a little at his phone before looking away - just waiting for the next text. Would she even reply him?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Ash was nervous, feeling a knot in her stomach and a rush in her brain. How dared he make her feel like this? She laid there for a while before she heard her phone vibrate a few times. A shaking hand moving over to grab the phone, but not daring looking at the screen. Quickly she turned the screen to face her, being a bit overwhelmed by the light it emitted. She felt her smile grow and her blushing getting out of control. She wanted to type something in return. Something that could match his words.

[Ash: We’re crazy, aren’t we?]

She giggled a bit into her covers, inhaling the scent of the duvet as she looked at the screen. It was like he made everything matter less. Like he could take even her darkest days and turn them on it’s head.

[Ash: And don’t hurt your head, I like looking at your face]

She bit her lip, feeling her stomach turn as she pressed send. She felt so brave when she hid behind the screen. All of this she would probably never be able to say, at least she didn’t think so.

[Ash: I think Luna has work tomorrow]
[Ash: I got the day off]
[Ash: …]
[Ash: You could come by when she’s left for work; we could surprise her with dinner?]

She really just wanted an excuse to see him now. It was ever so nice to be feeling this way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 6:50 pm

[Alec: Even if we are. I wouldn't want it any other way]

He took a deep breath in and walked up to his doorstep. He usually didn't lock up his door the human way, but tonight was somehow different. Ash made him return to that part of himself, feeling so much like a human again.

[Alec: I will try my best not to. I'm finally at the house]

Alec felt like he wanted to confirm her in, that he had made it back to his house in one piece. Usually he didn't text people about that kind of stuff, and it wasn't like his friends wanted him to type that stuff. His life was linked to Rebekahs, it was only if she should die permanently that he would die along side her - crazy enough. Alec locked his door behind him, and put the keys on the desk at his left. He took off his jacket and removed his shoes, then he took up his phone again.

[Alec: Sounds like a good idea]
[Alec: Are you just trying to get me to use my excellent cooking abilities? Because I will.]
[Alec: What type of dish should we make? What is your favorite?]

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 7:09 pm

She felt happy to read he had gotten home safely, it was just one of those things that could calm her down. She felt more like a teenager, the more she wrote with Alec. It was like he brought it out in her in some kind of way. She didn’t understand, but then again, did she need to understand?

[Ash: Welcome home!]

She typed it, feeling the giddy feeling as she really wanted to have been there when he got home. That might’ve been a weird wish, but she tried imagining his surprise if he was actually there.

[Ash: I am going to tape full advantage of you *stuck out tongue emoji*]
[Ash: She likes something simple, don’t need to wow her too much]
[Ash: Was thinking of cassoulet – real good comfort food]

She turned around, laying on her stomach as she looked at the screen waiting for another reply.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 8:04 pm

He couldn't anything but smile by her; welcome home. How could one person make you feel like sunshine? Like his entire day had just gotten better by simply texting her. He could imagine her in his mind, and almost dream about those hazel colored eyes. How they could make his heart beat faster by command.  He chuckled lightly to himself as he sat down on the sofa in the living room.

[Alec: You better, its not everyday I will let you Wink ]
[Alec: Hmm.. okay. Cassoulet sounds good!]
[Alec: What about dessert? Maybe Crepes Suzette?]

Alec opened safari on his phone and started googling some french dishes and smaller specialties. It wasn't because he wanted to impress her sister - he wanted to impress Ash.

[Alec: Random question. What is your favorite flower?]

He knew she felt connected to plants and he wanted to give her a little something. Alec got up from the sofa, feeling like he couldn't sit still. He wished he could just walk up to her, and they could sit and talk. He walked over to put the kettle on, making himself a cup of tea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 9:12 pm

[Ash: Dessert? Do you just know the way to my heart?]

She blushed at herself and how she acted. She wanted him to be in the room, but Luna was here, and sneaking out she would get caught. He asked her about her favorite flower, making her think for a bit.

[Ash: I like potted plants more; they are still alive]

Ash was weird in that way. Seeing cut up flowers made her sad, rather weird in a society where it was seen as romantic to give bouqets. She hid her face in her pillow shortly, but wanted to write something to him

[Ash: I wish you were here]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 9:26 pm

[Alec: Maybe I'm trying to learn it]

He took a deep breath in and narrowed his eyes a little by her answer to the flower. He understood what she meant he agreed, and knew he simply hadn't given his information correct.

[Alec: Correction, what type of flowers are your favorite]
[Alec: Or should I say; what potted plans?]

Alec was a lover of nature and seeing it whole. It didn't mean his magic couldn't make a wall of flowers blossom up to her window, so she could know he was there in spirit.

[Alec: I get that feeling too. The house feels so empty walking around alone]

It was weird usually he went on his day fine with just being himself, but he missed her. Missed seeing her, being close to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 9:37 pm

[Ash: I like heartseases the most]

She smiled at the screen. It was a weird flower to like, but she liked the name of them, as well as the size of them. That and the fact they came in so many colors, they were just sweet to look at.

[Ash: Come and steal me]
[Ash: I just feel less need to sleep when I know you’re awake]

She breathed out, cluthing the necklace close to her heart. Things had been strange. She felt like she had fallen for two completely different guys. Ricky was something familiar, while Alec was something different.

[Ash: I’m basically just smiling at my screen]
[Ash: I’m pathetic]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 9:55 pm

He thought of the flower, it was a quite simple flower and so undervalued. Most people knew it but forgot to mention it. Alec mumbled a few words and magically send her some potted heartseases, that would appear on her bedside table. He chuckled a little and smiled so bright his cheeks were started to hurt.

[Alec: Say that twice and I just might]
[Alec: Hope you like the flowers]

Everytime he thought he couldn't smile any brigher, her written words made him smile a bit more. He walked over and looked out the windows for a second. Love was so weird and beyond amazing at the same time. He was a strong believer of love, and had watched many of his friends and family fall madly in love. And he knew he was falling for this girl.

[Alec: You are not pathetic. Or then at least I'm joining you, and we can be pathetic together.
[Alec: I can't remember the last time anyone made me smile like I'm smiling right now.]
[Alec: If I have sore cheeks tomorrow, I will blame you]
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a flower made of iron   Like a flower made of iron Empty

Like a flower made of iron
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The flower and the little lamb
» A pretty flower
» She would've made such a lovely bride...
» Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
» You think you have felt real pain? I shall show you what nightmares are made from

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue-
Gå til: