Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 10:45 pm

@Baal
CONTENT WARNING: Sexual themes
______

Buffy were slowly adjusting to this kind of life, the life where not everything happened fast, but sometimes it just felt like it was moving too fast. She had started speaking in her sleep, mostly incoherant nonesensical things like speaking about a dishwasher they didn’t have being broken. This night was a quiet night. Buffy had found it hard to be intimate still, and it was starting to affect her. She longed for him to be close, but she didn’t feel like she could just jump on him when she felt the urge arise. Especially seeing as Nessa was there as well. However their little miracle girl had found it easier to sleep in her own bed, which made their own bed seem so much bigger. Had it always been this size? Buffy was in deep sleep as she started whimpering, her body turning a bit in her sleep. Her lips seperated, blurting out a faint moan. Baal,” she moaned in her sleep, her body seeming like it was turning around aching before she laid still on her back. Her breath was heavy, her dream having pulled her deeper into this world in her head. D … Don’t. S … Stop,” she moaned, but in the real world he wasn’t even completely close to her. Her body moved a bit, squirming as if it was getting the pleasure it needed.

Sidst rettet af Boadicea Tors Aug 01, 2019 9:24 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:04 pm

It would be a lie to say that Baal hadnt been heavily affected by their lack of intimacy, as he had. He only thanked the heavens for being immortal as he couldnt really fathom to think how a human might have reacted in a situation like this. Probably gone crazy. He felt like he could go crazy, but it wasnt as much as the lack of intimacy as it was her happiness. Sure they had worked some things out and found a way to smile geniunely at each other again, but there was quite a lot of work ahead of them. He wasnt going to push his frustrations on her in her vulnerability. She had started to sleeptalk and at first he woke in full confusion, not knowing what she was talking about. But soon he had come to enjoy these small slices of life that she painted directly from her dreamworld. He had been in a light sleep when a moan woke up, he wrinkled his nose and looked at his eyelids that were still closed, not sure if he had dreamt it or heard it. Then he heard her moan his name, opening his eyes with a little frown as he blinked a few times, still feeling sleepy and now oddly aroused.
He turned his head to her, watching as her whole body seemed immersed in her dream. He couldnt really take his eyes off her movements, even though he felt bad for watching her when he should have just woken her up. Or should he? He didnt really know, in a way this was a good thing for her, but he didnt really think it was good for their relationship if she only dreamt of intimacy. He took in a deep breath as he reached out for her and placed a hand on her shoulder, dragging her into his arms, “Boadicea, you’re dreaming quite soundly,” he mumbled in a slight sleepy rasp, sounding a little jealous in his tones as his lips laid on her temple.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:14 pm

Buffy felt herself getting pulled into his arms, but to her it was still in her dream, but this time his hands felt more real. She didn’t want to wake up, she wanted to feel this emotion, but she heard his voice, being dragged out of her little world. She blinked a few times, frowning as she looked at him. She felt her face go red, thankful that the lights were off. ”I’m sorry,” she whispered, her heart still beating like they had been doing something. Had they? She was in a state where neither dreams nor reality made a lot of sense. She turned, looking at him and feeling her core ache, reaching up to cup his face. She leaned in, kissing him like she hadn’t done for what seemed ages. Moving her body closer, she moved her lips against his, pressing herself close. She felt so aroused after her dream, and now she didn’t have something holding her back. ”Touch me,” she mumbled against his lips, feeling her core spin at the thought of what she was suggesting. She ached for him. Her body in a constant state of agony.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:11 am

When she seemed to wake, he looked down at her, wondering if she was going to blush when she realized. It wasnt that he really minded her having these sort of dreams, but he couldnt help but feel quite jealous of how dream-Baal seemed to have made her feel. He chuckled a little at her apology and shook his head, “Dont worry about it,” he said in an assuring tone, wanting to throw in a little tease, though that was completely pushed out of his mind as she turned to him and their eyes met.
He held her close, returning the kiss with a tenderness to his lips as he realized how long it had been since she last kissed him in a manner like this. Far too long, he thought, especially now when he felt it so clearly. The pheromones from her arousal was getting to him, like he could smell how she craved being touched in such ways. But as much as he wanted her, the last thing he wanted was her giving in to him because she had a sexual dream. He just couldnt really bring himself to take advantage of the moment, not if it wasnt what she truly and wholly wanted, even if his own body was begging him to. He scrunched his face a little at her mumble, opening his eyes to look into the slight shimmer through hers. He took in a deep breath. “Only if it’s because you feel ready for me to do,” he said, moving his hand down her back in tender motions, his breath trembling at the indecency of the thoughts going through his mind. “And not because you had a dream filled with lust,” he added in a low tone as he kissed her forehead before he looked down into her eyes with a longing hiding behind them in the dark. There was no way he could deny her this, but he still wanted to be sure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:31 am

Him returning her kiss just made her body lose it, moving closer, wanting so clearly to feel him like it knew they had before. She looked at him as she had asked something of him, knowing not fully if it was the one or the other, but maybe it was a bit of both. ”Touch. Me,” she repeated in a plea. She was ready, she had just needed something to give her that push, and that dream had done it for now. Never had she regretted being with Baal in any way, and she wasn’t going to start that now. Her hand moved down to his underwear, feeling he was excited as well, her fingers moving over the fabric in a teasing dance. ”I just want you,” she whispered, knowing they had to keep their voices down as to not wake Nessa who was sleeping a few rooms away. There was something exciting about that, something thrilling about needing to keep down their pleasure to not wake their child. She felt her core spin at the thought. It had been too long, her body moving needingly against his as she thought of the last time. Last time had been when they had been to the beach. It seemed like ages ago, and in a way it was. I need you,” she whispered in a sensual tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 8:45 am

Her plea made him exhale in a soft groan as he looked at her. He knew that he was powerless when it came to her, pressing his palms softly onto her back to get her closer to him. He pressed his lips to her neck as he made a small trail of kisses around her soft skin, while his hands moved to her waist. He froze a little as he felt her hand over his underwear, gasping softly against the skin of her neck before he tugged her closer, moving his hands around her waist  under her shirt to feel her soft skin on his fingertips. His lips made sure not to miss a spot on her beautiful neck, replying to her whisper in a needingly hushed moan that was muffled further against her skin, letting her feel the small vibrations of his vocal chords instead. He left small bites as well, but he made sure that they wouldnt stay there long as Nessa would probably start asking questions about them. Her words were ringing in his head as he looked up at her, moving one hand around to her front, whereas he normally would have been careful and slow, he was confident and a little greedy. He cupped her breast in his hand as his arm moved down her body for his hand to grasp at her bottom. He let out a soft growl as he quickly removed his lips from her skin, rolling on top of her as he straddled himself inbetween her thighs. His brain could barely comprehend what was going on but his body acted so naturally for him. The hand on her breast squeezed gently around the soft tissue, using his lower arm to push her shirt up, exposing her chest without having to remove his hand from her body. He looked into her eyes, breathing a little unsteadily. “Say it again, please,” he whispered in a soft beg as he moved his thumb gently over her nipple.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 9:23 am

Buffy felt like she was finally feeling something, finally putting her soul to rest as he touched her. Everywhere his hands moved, her skin felt like almost burning, but in the most pleasant way there was to burn. His lips on her neck made her moan, but she tried keeping it down, at least for the sake of their child. Their child. Something about those words turned her on more and more. Feeling his fingers against her bare skin made her sigh softly, moving her body a bit as it all filled her with joy. It was clear to her that her words were affecting him, but his reaction sent her spiralling, feeling herself just give in to the sounds and noises he made.As his hand moved around to her breast, she gasped under her breath, arching her back as she felt his other hand grab a firm grasp of her butt. She didn’t get to adjust before he turned them around, she looked up at him, her eyes gleaming in the dark as she looked at her demon. Her hands moved up to his chest, resting them against his heart as she felt him expose her a bit. She felt color appearing in her cheeks, felt her core spin as he looked at her like he did. His chest heaving against her fingertips, letting her know he needed her too. His beg made her whimper, as well as his finger moving over her nipple. Her toes curled a bit, because he knew just where to touch to make her want to scream. I … I need you,” she said in a breathless voice, moving her legs up and around his lower back. She cleared her throat silently, swallowing some spit as she looked at him. All of you,” she added, her fingertips digging into his chest in pure need.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 8:49 pm

As she repeated her words, he felt shivers run down his spine, those soft tingles that made the world around them seem so blurry, yet she was clearer than ever. Her addition made him clench his jaw a little as he felt her fingertips dig into his skin, making him grunt in the softest of tones. He looked down at her, his hand released her breast just to let him move his fingertips teasingly down her stomach. “I promise to give you everything. But I do enjoy being thorough,” he whispered quite sensually with a small spark in his eyes. He seemed calm in his movements and words, but in his mind he was going absolutely crazy, wanting to just jump around like a little kid in pure excitement. His hand reached her underwear and he swallowed hard at the thought of the things he wanted to do to her. “My... god...” he mumbled a bit baffled as he moved his fingertips teasingly at the edge. To get the off, he’d have to move away from her and he really didnt want that. He pulled his hand from her back and grabbed around the thinnest part of the underwear, pulling it apart with ease, whereas a normal human would have had to strain themselves a little. He grabbed the other edge and looked into her eyes with a small smirk, “I promise not to make this a habit,” he whispered, even though the sound of his tone had it’s doubts that he wouldnt do it again some other time. He let the torn fabric rest over her as he placed his lips to her neck and started making small trails of kisses down her body. His hands had been placed at the sides of her body, following his lips down before his head reached where his bottom had once straddled her so longingly. He still longed for her, so much it hurt to wear underwear, but there was no way that he was going to let it affect this moment. He lifted his head a little to look at her face, flashing a small teethy smile before he grabbed her torn underwear with his teeth and slid them off her. He let out a soft growl, throwing the underwear aside as he moved his eyes down to her gender, gently pressing his lips onto her in a soft kiss as he then let out his tongue, moving it gently up her bits. The taste he savoured like nothing else, having missed this closeness more than anything, missing the intimacy they had once shared so often.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Buffy was empty for words, her whole body feeling the intoxication feeling of his touch. His mumble made more color appear in her cheeks, but because of the darkness in the room he wouldn’t be able to see it. At least not as well as when the lights were on. His fingers left her skin wanting more, wanting him to dig them into her and pull her closer than ever. She looked at him as he grabbed he edges of her underwear, tearing the fabric was easy for him, but it gave her a wild spinning in her core. Nodding at his promise, but smiling a him, she wanted him already, but she did know he was going to take advantage of the situation. He was going to make her want to scream his name, she could already tell, but the real sruggle would be keeping it down. Both of them had always been raher vocal when endulging in each other, never been afraid to be heard, but with a child a few doors down it made it all a little excting. He leaned against her neck, making her moan just by being close. It was hard, wanting already to yell at the thought of what he was about to do. His kisses were wet, the trails leaving her skin longing for his touch even more. She popped herself up at her elbows, looking at him move down her body, fighting to keep her eyes open, but it was hard. Hard because she wanted to just drift into the feeling he was already giving her. His teeth flashed shortly in the dark, feeling her stomach twist and turn as she knew what he was going to do. Lifting her but a bit made the garment glide right off of her, his growl was returned with a faint whimper from her parted lips. However as soon as his lips touched her, her elbows gave after for the pleasure, making her fall against the bed. Her hands flew to cover her mouth as she wanted to scream out in pleasure, but all that came out was a muffled moan. Her hips jerked, feeling his tongue move around her nether region made her see stars, her eyes fluttering as she tried focusing on her breathing. She let one of her hands move down over her stomach, helping her guide through the darkness, before it reached his dark curls. Her fingers intertwined with his soft fibres, clutching it as she felt her core spin at every small touch and lick he did. She knew why she was this sensitive; it had been long, far too long, and she knew that now. She bit her finger, trying to keep her moans down as he worked at her bits, pleasuring so much that sometimes she forgot to bite on her fingers, small moans escaping her cage which she called her chest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 12:23 am

Hearing her cover her mouth with her hand did make it that much more exciting, it did remind him of the time at the beach where they tried to keep it down as well. Only that this time, it would be better to actually keep it down. He was being gentle with her despite the fact that his body was aching for him to be greedy and rush through it all, but he was taking his time. One hand grabbed around her thighs, as the other guided her other leg around his neck, giving him just the space he needed. The guiding hand found it’s way down to her entrance, he moved his head for a bit to wet his index with her and his alike, before he placed his mouth back where he thought it belonged, at the same time he pressed his finger gently into her. A soft muffled groan left his busy lips as he felt her ripples with his fingertip that teasingly moved further into her. His finger started moving inside her at the pace of his tongue, making sure to find her sweet spot that he stroked slowly but surely with the tip of his finger. He moved his eyes up to look at her, even though he couldnt see all that much when she lied down. His hand around her thigh made a firm grasp from time to time as his heartrate was going out of control, pumping blood to his lower half that wasnt quite happy with the situation - But it was unlikely that he paid much attention to his own body when hers was reacting this way, pushing another finger into her wet core. He wanted to make her sing in the tones of pleasure, like he had done so many other times before. Confirm at least to himself that they hadnt drifted too far apart to drive each other mad in these ways - He surely was already completely heads over his heels for this moment. He wasnt going to stop before he’d feel her walls clamp around his fingers as she’d reach her high, picking up the pace with his tongue as his fingers remained teasingly slow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am

Buffy’s body moved so effortlessly against Baal, adjusting to his movements and his adjusting of her legs. The fingers digging in to her soft thigh. His movements halted for a bit and she gasped for air, still trying to keep her voice down, but he made it so hard. She wanted to moan for him, let him know that every thing he did was better than any dream she had ever had, but both of them needed to keep it down. Her hips jerked a bit as it felt the wet long finger at her entrance, a small whimper of need escaping her lips. Then she lost her breath, forgetting how to breathe as he inserted his finger, keeping his lips at her lower lips. His slender finger quickly found it’s way to the spot that would make her turn and whimper in pure ecstasy. Belial,” she said behind her hand, moanings of sweet nature following as he inserted the next finger, making her back arch up, her hips jerking at the feeling. Her toes curled, her hand in her hair taking a harder grip as if it would contain the feeling in her core growing. She was out of breath, gasping for air in soft intervals, fitting with the movements of his fingers. The way he touched her ripples was a sensation she would never forget, but this felt almost new and different. It felt more longing than ever, like both of them were still holding back a bit. She felt herself a bit scared as well, feeling like she was going to fall, but his small tugging at her thighs made her know he would catch her. He would always catch her. He soon picked up the pace, making her arch her back even more, her hand had given up on covering her mouth, grapping the sheets beneath her and crumbling it into her fist as her other hand just had a fistful of his soft curls intertwined with her fingers. She was close, of course she was, it had been ages. Part of her wanted to fight it, wanting to earn the pleasure he was giving her, but it was hard when her body wanted to give in. Succumb to that feeling and let her soul drift off to a place where it went when it tried reaching for the heavens in her high. It came rushing over her, like a wave at the beach, and her leg twitched a bit as she held her breath as to not yell and moan louder than ever. ”Oh lord,” she exhaled, feeling her body tense up in the moment of her high, her back falling down to the soft matress, but it still twitched a bit. Her body not done with feeling the pleasure. Her hand carefully let go of his dark locks, moving down to cup his face, moaning as silently as she could still feel his fingers and lips working at her. She knew that he probably wasn’t done, but she tugged at his chin, pulling him up her body, feeling the wetness of his chin drag along the length of her torso. She pulled him all the way to her face, leaning up to kiss him, moaning against his lips as she felt herself so wet. She wanted to return the favour, but she really just wanted him. Her hand moved from the sheet, shaking a bit as it tugged at his underwear. She couldn’t tear his away, but she could pull at it, making it reach his knees, before being stopped by the matress. A faint whimper left her lips as her hand touched his warm throbbing member, wrapping her fingers around his girth as she slowly started pumping him. Leaning her cheek against his, her hand simply moved at him, her lips working against his as she moaned from time to time. The high from earlier sporadically showed itself in small jerks and jumps.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyLør Aug 03, 2019 11:59 am

He felt her reach her high as her core tightened in small twitches around his fingers, making him groan a little as he made sure to help her ride out her high to the fullest. He wasnt near done with her not by one bit, but he soon felt her hand cup his face under his chin, as she then made him lift his head. He looked at her with longing eyes as she started pulling at him, making him remove his fingers slowly as he let go of her thigh. He followed her guiding hand, placing his own on either side of her  on the soft matress beneath them, indulging in her sweet kiss on his lips. She started tugging at his underwear and he smiled softly at her as she pulled them as far down as she could, feeling a bit relieved from not having the fabric put pressure on him anymore. When she touched him, he made a small twitch and bit his lip hard as a soft moan muffled between his teeth. It had been so long that his body just yearned for release but he couldnt just give it it’s wishes. He had never been that way with Buffy, using her as some tool to relieve his lustful nature, and he was going to stick to that. When she started moving her hand around him, he felt his arms shake a little at every thrust, groaning softly as he tried not to be loud. He wanted her, there was no doubt about it but he also had some sort of feeling that what they had done now would be ruined if they did something she wasnt ready for. But soon he found himself stuck in his pondering, his moans seemed to be a little distracted as he moved his lips away from hers - Even though he didnt really want to. He made a deep sigh as he gently grabbed her wrist and stopped her movement. “I’m sorry. I got a little caught up in my mind,” he mumbled as he looked a bit away and inhaed deeply, something was clearly bothering him, “You’re doing this because you want me... and not because you feel that you’ve let us wait too long?” He asked, gulping slightly at his words as he looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyLør Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Buffy had since the beginning always reacted to everything Baal did, always letting her body do what it needed to do. Feeling his hands, his tongue, his lips, it was all something sending shivers down her spine, gathering at her core that ached for him more. The small movement he made as she took his member in her hand made her moan under her breath. It was hard trying not to moan out loud, hard not to go crazy as she jerked him in calm strokes. He started moaning against her, and she moaned silently in return, that was until he seemed to move himself away from the moment. He grabbed her wrist, and she stopped instinctively, her eyes moving to his face in the dark. Swallowing as he wasn’t looking at her at first. Had she done something wrong? Her whole body wanted to twist and turn, feeling it burn in her core with the raw need and love she felt for him. His words made sense, she had seen him get distracted, but then he looked at her. A question so vulnerable that she at first didn’t know how to answer. Her lips seperated, a trembling sigh escaping her lips as she looked into his eyes. ”I only want you,” she pleaded in a weak voice, feeling her heart break a little from feeling this open about her love for him. They where never afraid of telling each other that they loved each other, but the implication of him being her first and only was something they had only spoken about so few times. ”Belial, I never wanted any one or any thing more than I want you,” she said, feeling her eyes water a bit. ”And it’s been long enough that I want to try,” she said, touching one of his curls that had fallen into his forehead. ”I want us to try, there’s no harm in that, right?” she whispered. Maybe she would never be ready, but she wanted to. Right now she didn’t think about having waited too long or having needs. She just longed to be one with him, feel the comfort and love that they could only feel once their connection was made. I want you to take me and show me the love we share,” she whispered, feeling her heart aching with the love she had for him. He had been right about the tree thing. Their love had grown, even more so when they hadn’t been like this. They love had adapted, changed in a way she still found hard to explain, but it had gotten a deeper meaning. It wasn’t just love, it was them devoting their life to each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyMan Aug 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Her plea made him swallow hard as he shifted between her eyes in the dark. She had called him her one and only on a few ocasions, but it seemed like every time brought a new set of emotions to overwhelm him. She spoke and as her eyes watered, his did too - But because of the dark none of them could see. She was opening her heart, but what she didnt know was that she was also tearing his open with her words. He moved his hands to cup her face, but he didnt interrupt her, just caressing her jaw with his thumb as he let her know he was listening. Her first whisper made him gulp as he remembered the time he had harmed her. The time where his demon wanted out and he hadnt controlled it properly. He bit down on his teeth as he moved his focus back to her, “Of course not. Just...” he took a faint breath, “... Tell me if I need to stop,” he whispered as he kissed her forehead and moved his hands from her face, down to the sheets.
Her last whisper made his body tremble with agony. He grabbed the sheets in fistsfuls as he leaned down to her ear, speaking in the softest of tones, “That was all I wanted to hear,” he whispered, as he felt the urge to just rid her of her clothing and unleash his deepest desire to ravage her with him and make her his again. He let go of the sheets as he pushed himself up again to look at her. He couldnt really believe that this was actually happening, but if it was just a dream, then he wouldnt want to wake up just yet. He grabbed around her nightshirt as he then slowly pulled it off to reveal her whole body, gasping softly at the sight of her, “Boadicea..” he mumbled as he shook his head, keeping his focus so he could give her what she was longing for. He reached over to the nightstand and made sure to grab a condom, despite how great it felt without it, he was sure that none of them felt quite ready risking such a thing again,
He opened it and quickly rolled it down his longing membef, before she straddled her hips again and postionened himself just right. One hand under the pillow next to her head and the other around his member, as he slowly pushed his hips forward and started entering her body. His hand around his member let go as it flew up to cover his mouth from letting out a deep moan. His hand around the sheets tightened as he slowly moved further inside of her. He looked at her in the dark, his breath going out of control as he felt her so clearly. His demon side was telling him to just push through, but he would make sure to halt if she needed it and give her the time she needed.
When he had reached his full length, he had caught a few moans in his hand, muffling them to keep their child down the hall from waking up. He moved his hand and leaned down to kiss Buffy with such longing. His free hand cupping half of her face as his lips danced over hers, till his tongue wanted to come out and join this dance. He tried to keep his breath intact through his nose, but it was quite difficult. He didnt remove his lips from hers as he made a small roll of his hips, feeling his covered member move against the ripples inside of her - His moan muffling against her mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyMan Aug 12, 2019 6:04 pm

His whisper made her gasp, moving her arms up to get out of her shirt, she felt the heat from his body hit her skin more clearly now. His mumble made her look at him tenderly, feeling the need to press him closer, but she was grateful for him remembering the protection. She wasn’t ready for that risk again. Her breath halted as she felt him straddle her, soon he was entering her, slowly stretching her out. She felt the need to scream, but all she could muster was a weak silent cry as she grasped at his shoulders. Her fingertips digging into his soft skin as she felt so overwhelmed. All she ever wanted was him. All she had ever longed for was how he moved against her, making every nerve in her body sing to the rythm of their hearts beating as one. His lips were planted against hers, making her return the tender love he showed her, her tongue trying to keep up with his. She was able to, but not as he made the roll against her, making her gasp as she clung to him like the first night they spent together like this. Clutching on to him, fearing that he would let her fall, only she knew he had her. Moaning as quietly as she could against his lips as being together with him felt like a touch of heaven. Oh how she wanted to cry out in pleasure, feeling her walls tighten around him as she tried not to moving too fast against him, holding her breath when she really wanted to moan and scream. Buffy had no words, she barely even remembered there ever being a time when they weren’t together like this. She leaned into his kiss, her body trembling at the feeling he was giving her. Carefully she seperated their kiss, moaning against his upperlip as she just felt him move against her in the steady pace. She felt all of him, every time that he thrusted into her, she felt her walls threathening to collapse into the immense feeling of pure love. Please … Please … she mumbled against his lips as she felt him push into her again, making her squirm in the ecstasy she felt from his thrusts. Her hands moved around to his back, digging her nails into his back, her jaw trembling as she was fighting to keep her eyes on his face in the dark. She felt her heart ache just from knowing how long they had been apart. Had her healing done more damage than she had intended? That thought quickly disappeared as he thrusted into her again, making her yelp a small moan as she hid her face at the nape of his neck. Forever, she mumbled against his skin. Maybe her words and mumbles didn’t make sense, but it did to her. All she wanted was for it to always be the two of them, always be there to support each other and touch each other like this. He pressed in again and she felt her body shake at the high that washed over her, making her unable to do anything but hide her face as not to yell at the sensation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 4:03 pm

She clutched to him and he knew he had felt this before, on their first night. He smiled faintly at the memory as he moved his arms close around her, pressing their bodies closer as he placed a hand on the back of her neck, the other around her lower back. He started rolling his hips ever so gentle, like had it been their first night together, yet with a steady pace that seemed to make him feel as if his world was crumbling. He moaned softly as he felt their connection once again. The only thing that he seemed to long for when it came to this, was feeling her, hearing her and see her. It had always been about her, there werent a greater pleasure than for him to hear her sing her beautiful tones, all more so because he was making her sound this way. Her mumble made him grasp softly at her skin as it just seemed to do something to him.
Her nails in his back made him groan with his moans as he felt his movements pick up a pace that made him feel like he could implode any time. He watched her face and stopped for just a second as he seemed to need to catch his breath. He lifted his hand from her neck as he touched her cheek lovingly, just for a moment before he pushed into her again. She hid against the nape of his neck and his hand that had touched her cheek supported the back of her neck as he felt the closeness like electricity on his skin. Her mumble made him smile a little to himself as he kissed the side of her head to muffle his moans in her hair, "Always," he whispered tenderly yet breathless. He felt himself near his high, but he didnt want to reach it just yet, didnt want this to end.
He felt her reach her high and he pressed her closer as he felt his lip tremble as he was struggling, which showed in his muffled moans. He quickly and rather unwillingly gave in to the climax, closing his eyes and hiding his face in her beautiful hair as he clenched his teeth to hold back a loud moan that otherwise would have filled the room, right as he released his seed into the protection. He felt his body shake as the small aftershocks of pleasure ran over him. He kissed her hair as he pulled out, as staying in her would be too much of a risk. He pulled off the protection, tying a quick knot around it as he placed it on the package. He would deal with discarding it, but right now he just wanted to feel her close to him. He placed an arm around her, his chest heaving heavily as he ran his fingers through his hair, looking at her, "Boadicea," he whispered gently in a strained tone before he smiled a little, kissing her gently all over her face as he felt a little giddy from the high. He cleared his throat and moved his lips away from her face as he looked into her eyes, "I love you," he said in a more clearer yet low tone before pressing his forehead to hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 11:54 pm

It wasn’t just about her or Baal in this moment. It was about both of them, being together and relishing in their shared need for each other. She heard him struggle, heard him try and hold back his pleasure, but she soon felt the pulsating sensation. She made a small jump of surprise, as she just felt him so close, his warm body heating her up and warming even her heart. It was like she couldn’t believe what was going on. Was she still dreaming? He pulled out, a small groan escaping her lips as she frowned, her body aching for their connection again. It was like a blur, but soon he pulled her close, kissing her face as she was trying to come down from her high. His words made a faint whimper come from her throat as she smiled in the dark. ”I love you, Belial,” she said, closing her eyes as their foreheads connected. She loved him more than anything, so much that her life would not feel as complete without him. Her breath was trembling as she touched his chest, running her fingers up and down to simply just feel him. She couldn’t help but giggle a bit, trying to keep her voice down as she nuzzled her nose against his as their foreheads were still connected. ”I’ve missed you,” she confessed, feeling her chest heavy with emotions. Opening her eyes to look at her fiancé in the dark. She had gone through so much in the brief period she had known him, changed her life completely, but looking back she would not change one bit. Buffy knew her place was by his side. She giggled again, moving to place her forehead against his chest as if to hide for a bit as she felt her cheeks get more color. ”I really hope Nessa didn’t hear us,” she giggled, feeling like the rush of adrenaline was still in her body. She was trying to keep her voice down, but it was hard when she really wanted to bust out laughing. Taking a few deep breaths seemed to calm her down, but it didn’t make her feel less silly. A small sigh escaped her lips as she kissed his chest gently, just not wanting to let go of the intimacy yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] EmptyFre Sep 13, 2019 10:47 pm

//YEET//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]   Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw] Empty

Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Playing in the dark - Hannah
» Playing with a witch - Terra
» But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.
» This is my room!
» Isn't this my room? ~ Joy

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: