Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? Empty
IndlægEmne: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 8:01 pm

@Damien
Outfit: Link
__

She narrowed her eyes a little and listened to what the teacher was saying. Explaining something about acid and base, or was that what he talked about a while back. Clearly this teacher was all kinds of passionate about his class - that was one thing she noticed. Ramiel was one of Levis friends, the headmaster. Maya sat next to one of her fellow classmates, Damien. She had worked together with him quite a few times before.
"Mixing chemicals, sounds fun to be honest," she whispered to Damien with a little almost silent laughter. Maya took her pensil and wrote down a few key words, she didn't have to however she liked to do it. They were told to pick a partner, and she grabbed Damiens arm quite quickly.
"What do you say, wanna mix up some chemicals with me Dami?" She asked with a cheeky smile on her face. Maya was known for her playfull actouts and she loved it.

//Lidt kort, men håber det går an Smile
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 10:44 pm

//Outfit: Link her - han har dog fået ny tatovering siden da også, på venstre overarm. kan ses på profilen under udseende.

Alright, first class of the day for Damien - it was just around 1 PM, perfect time for him to start the school day. He had officially been off the morning classes for about a year now - ever since he'd informed the school that he was competing in the world cup for Overwatch, and playing professionally on the team LA Valiant as well, they'd agreed to move him to purely afternoon and evening classes so he could use the hours during the night to train with his Canadian and American team mates.

And chemistry, oh how he loved that subject - something that could actually get him to take proper notes, as he was right now. He scribbled down everything, though in French, just because, even though he was perfectly fluent in English, he still just remembered things better when he wrote it down in French, his other mother tongue. He turned his head to look at Maya when she whispered to him, and gave her a bright smile in return. "It almost always is," he agreed, and wrote down a few more words on his piece of paper.

He'd been busy enough with writing that he hadn't quite heard the teacher asking them to find a partner for the task at hand, so he probably looked pretty confused at first when she just suddenly grabbed his arm, but then he chuckled and shrugged. "Why not?" it was fun, and it was science, too - so of course he'd like to, and Maya had always seemed pretty kind, so why say no to partnering up with her for the class?
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Maya looked down at his notes. She didn't speak french, but she was picked up on new things at a whole other level than most. Maya narrowed her eyes, and tried to listen to, what ever the teacher added. It was like the teacher at times were on speed dial, but her brain worked fast enough to listen. Maya was always quite upbeat with comments and comebacks. It was what happened when your mind worked faster than the average. Maya smiled when he agreed to work with her. To bad for him of course. She was quite the smart girl and more intelligent than she let anyone believe - but of course he would knew that. Even the teacher knew that. Maya lossened her grip on Damiens arm and walked up to get some of the different glasses with the different substances.
"I just picked a little bit of everything. What does the first task say we need to do?" She asked and narrowed her eyes a little - trying to read his french notes, but moved her eyes to focus on something else. She put the glasses on the table one by one, quite slowly so she wouldn't have to use her abilities to grab them. Besides, she knew the teacher was quite fast if anything would happen. Maya was a small figure and shorter than most people - so she placed her hands on the table and looked at the glasses as if they were conspiring against her. Or maybe she was trying to remember which glass was filled with which substance - the possibilities were unlimited. "Why do you write all your notes in french?" she then asked out of nowhere.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Damien simply continued scribbling down, and only put down his pen when Maya had grabbed his arm, chuckling slightly, seeing how quick she was to run up and get everything down to the table for both of them. Damn, she was really on fire today, wasn't she? Anyway, he packed up his notebook and put it to the side when she returned with all of the different glasses. He made a little bit of a stretch of his shoulders and top of his back, though, since they were a little bit sore from all of the gaming during the recent nights - after all, he'd been picked out for the Canadian team again, like last year, so he'd been training like crazy with his new team mates most of the night - and even with as high quality a chair as he had to sit in, well, you still got slightly stiff shoulders and neck.

"Well, it's something really simple to start with - we just need to make some type of salt. We decide which one. Doesn't have to be regular table salt, that's a bit too boring anyway. So which one'd you like to make?" he said, and asked her with a small smile - he was happy enough to let others decide. Yes, he loved this subject,but he wasn't usually the one just naturally assuming a leader role, either, though he'd met many people who assumed it the moment they heard about him being part werewolf - but than dominance thing had just never been present in him. "Hmm? Oh - well, I'm Canadian. Grew up in Quebec. So I learned French a year or two before I started to learn English... So 's just easier for me to remember stuff if I've written it down in French than English," he then answered, shrugging a bit - he didn't mind her asking at all.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 10:12 pm

"Oh I'm a lot of things. But really simple isn't one of them," she added and looked at the glasses, trying to remember which she had taken. "Regular table salt .. sounds.. i don't know, regular," she scratched the back of her ear while thinking. Maya pulled her hair up into a ponytail and tried to figure something out. "I honestly don't know a lot of salts," she admitted and picked up one of her books. She opened it and looked down the page like she was speed reading it - which she was. Maya wanted to be a better student, but it was harder than she expected it to be. There was a lot on the shapeshifters mind, and the headmaster had been kind enough to make it possible for her to stay here.
"My mind is a bit off today, maybe you should take the lead. I promise I will behave," she smiled a little and sighed to herself. He answered her question about writing in french and she breathed out.
"Fair point," she thought about it. "I used to live on a military base.. so, they have a specific way on writing down information as well," she told biting her lower lip a little. She wasn't fond of mentioning her past, but suddenly the military thing wasn't the hardest part of story anymore.
"So school doesn't start for real till like next month, are you taking extra credits or something? Or just like me, here to catch up before everything gets too crowded?"

//Sorry det blev lidt kort.. c:
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyTors Aug 22, 2019 12:56 pm

"I think very few people here are anything remotely close to 'simple'," Damien simply said, smiling and shrugging. With the types of people a school like this attracted, there really was quite far in between the somewhat 'normal' people, after all. "Well, yeah, it does.... Which is why I don't really want to do just that when there's so many other possibilities," he then remarked about the thing with the salts. Why do something boring and regular when you could go for a slightly more interesting chemical reaction, instead?

"Oh. Uhm... I can try, I guess?" he really wasn't all that comfortable with taking the lead with anything, except Overwatch, but that was something else. That was his work, and he was usually the one leading the attacks for their team, or the one diving in behind enemy lines before they even knew what hit them. "Oh? Sounds interesting, at least." he then commented on the whole thing with her growing up on a military base, looking at her with his head slightly tilted to one side, not unlike a dog thinking about what you just said - before he buried his nose back in the book to decide on which salts to produce.

"Ah... Well, yea, I need to catch up since I've missed some school at various points. But it's unavoidable with my job, anyway... So really, I don't mind doing this to catch up, since I used the other time on traveling and working."

//undskyld for det sene svar D:
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 5:09 pm

//Okay, jeg er så ked af der er gået så længe.. vil du være med på at starte et helt nyt? c:
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyMan Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm

// den er jeg skam helt med på :3
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? EmptyMan Feb 24, 2020 6:28 pm

//Awesome jeg sender en pm her senere c:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??   Isn't this how you mix chemicals ?? Empty

Isn't this how you mix chemicals ??
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Sometimes sitting by isnt an option

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Videnskabelige fag-
Gå til: