Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Searching for clues

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Searching for clues Empty
IndlægEmne: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTors Jul 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Time: Morning
Weather: Partly cloudy, 22 degrees
Outfit: Khaki t-shirt, cargo pants and boots
@Dylan <3

Dean was heading towards the mansion since it was the location that Reginald was last seen. He parked the car in a parking spot near the woods and walked up to the spot where he’d agreed to meet with Dylan. He couldn't help but smile as soon as he laid eyes on her and was happy for the opportunity to work with her. “Hey, how are you doing?” he greeted as he approached her and gave her a hug. They'd already caught up on most things while talking on the phone earlier. He stepped back and looked a bit up at the mansion in front of him, trying to figure out where they should start. “Let’s walk towards the backyard,” he said as he felt like that was the best place to start their search for clues. “I heard that you helped Marie’s father after he got turned. That’s pretty impressive,” he said as they were walking down a path leading them to the garden. He knew it wasn’t easy to deal with a new werewolf and the fact that she was able to despite growing up with demons was impressive to him. “Do you know if anyone has been able to find any lead so far?” he asked as he looked at her. Being completely new to the investigation he didn't have much information. He hoped that they’d made progress in the many weeks he’d been gone but either way he was happy to help in any way he could.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 6:43 am

It wasn't any secret that she had hesitated for a moment. But there were other people who needed her right now, and she needed to think of something else. Anything else at this point. Dylan had taken her car and parked before walking up to the meeting point. She was a busy woman usually, but after Williams accident she had cancelled a lot of meetings and hadn't even touched her computer. Adrienna wouldn't be pleased, but it didn't matter in this second. Dylan took a deep breath in before walking closer to Dean. He knew her best friend William had been in a car accident not many days ago now. It didn't look good for him, but Dylan couldn't just sit in a chair at the hospital and hope for some good news. It wasn't going to get better, now she just waited for his parents to fly in from Australia.
"I've seen better days, but I'm holding up," she admitted and closed her arms around him when he hugged her. Dylan took a deep breath in and placed her hands on her hips, when he suggested they could look in the backyard. "How was your weeks off? Enjoyed a little summer freedom?" She asked. Dylan rarely had a vacation or had weeks off. She have had the last week off, but only because that Peter convinced her it was needed. She had never been here, so there was a lot of new scents to get caught up on.
"Jayden? Yeah," she smiled intently by saying his name. "It was the right thing to do. And he is a quick study, if he wasn't emotional involved - I would have taken him with me," she added and looked around. Dylan shook her head when he asked if she knew anything. It seemed like the vampire had vanished into thin air. It was so long time ago now, what had Jayden said - almost two months? Of course she hoped they could pick up on something the others had missing. Dylan wasn't attached to these people, in the same way Dean was. He knew them. Jayden knew some of them - it was a complicated story when you asked him.
"Not much," she sadly admitted. "However I got to borrow your friends phone. So If we don't find anything tracking, I can try to track otherwise.. and if I can't find anything at all, I know a friend who can," she breathed out. Dylan didn't talk out loud about her hacker skills, but she only used them in times of need. She knew if she couldn't find anything, she could surely make Leah find something. That girl was a master mind.

She tried to zoneout from the different scents, but found Leos and frowned a bit. What had Leo been doing this close to this mansion, that boy barely looked up from his phone. There were so many different creatures in that mansion, it was incredible. Dylan looked around and narrowed her eyes for a little moment.
"To get him out, they would have had to carry him through the woods, or on open road. It would be weird no one watching the front gate. But the wood area is free," she took a few steps forward. Dylan only knew what she had taught herself, but once she studied something - she did it to master it.
"So if you were a criminal master mind," she thought about Adrienna. What would Adrienna do? Not much, she would get someone to do her dirty work. Which meant, maybe the one person people expected wasn't working alone. "What would you do?" She mumbled a little bit looking up.
"There is so many people here, its hard to pick out a strangers scent when they are all strangers - how many people live here?" Dylan admitted and breathed out. She could pick up over twenty scents. That was insane. She frowned ones more, some of the scents reminded her of Peters. Weird.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 2:14 pm

He understood how she was feeling, but it was probably good for her to get out from the hospital a bit. He reminded himself back on the summer holiday and smiled briefly. “Yeah, I had a great time. I met up with three of my childhood friends in Madrid and saw the rest of my family in Oviedo,” he answered as he looked at Dylan. It seemed that she was quite close to Jayden since she’d wanted him to come with them. “Emotionally involved?” he asked and wondered what she meant.

He stopped to look closely at a window and then the bushes underneath, noticing a slight bend in the plants structure that seemed off. He listened to Dylan and immediately assumed that she was talking about hacking. “That’s cool. It could definitely become useful,” he said, a bit impressed by the fact that his half-sister was a hacker. “Can you hack into security cameras and phones?" he asked before stepping closer to the window. “This is where he got dragged out,” he said and sighed before stepping to the side, looking at the path and lifted his glance up towards the forest. “You’re right,” he said when she said they must’ve carried him through the woods. He looked back at Dylan when she mumbled to herself and thought about what he’d do. “I would carry him out of sight and then transport him in a car to a secluded place,” he mumbled. “But what do I know,” he said and sent her a quick look in the crease of his eye. He inhaled through his nose, trying to sort the scents in the air. He caught Reginald’s among the other residents, but they were mixed in with a dozen undefined scents. "I have no idea. It seems like there’s always a new person whenever I visit,” he said and figured it was best to move away from the mansion since they’d found the beginning point. “Let’s follow the trail to the woods,” he said as he started to walk the way he was convinced the kidnapper had gone. He noticed her frown and figured she recognized one or more of their scents. “Have you met any other werewolves besides Jayden?” he asked curiously. Dean knew quite a lot of people, but he was especially interested in meeting other werewolves in the area. It was only wise for a new Alpha like Dean to stay on the good side of other packs.

He stopped by the edge of the woods, looking at a mark on a tree. “Something brushed against this at the time of the abduction,” he mumbled as he placed his hand above the mark that would be invisible to most people. “Leather,” he said in a low voice. He moved his face closer to the tree and realized that he knew this particular scent. "I know who this is," he said a bit louder and looked at Dylan. It would only be natural if Dylan couldn't sense it but either way it could very well be the lead they'd been looking for. "I can't be sure he has anything to do with it but I know he works with Ramsay... We've had an encounter before," he said, looking a bit towards the sound of the river since that's where the shapeshifter had fallen in with Karmena.“As soon as we find where he parked his vehicle, we’ll be able to see which way they'd traveled,” he said as he continued walking through the woods.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 6:59 pm

"Sounds nice. Madrid is nice this time of year, not that Gaia can complain about its nice weather," she chuckled lightly and looked at the sun.  "Emotional involved, you know. His daughters husband. I know how much he would do to make her happy, if we don't find anything or him.. he would feel like he failed her, and I'm not sure he knows how to handle that," she explained, or maybe it was just what she thought. Dylan had a clear way of seeing most things, and she knew all about wanting to make sure everyone was happy.

Dean clearly had more luck with his search than her, mostly she just felt the shivers down her spine, as if something crazy always happened inside the walls. "Well, If I could get my medical files from and adoption papers in less than an hour.. and hack Marisols phone I would say a yes. I haven't hacked a security camera before - but its not impossible," she admitted. Dylan watched Dean walk closer to the window. "Isn't it Kyle and Abigal Mikaelsons mansion? Why is there so many people in there?" She mostly asked herself. Her sister Roze mingled around the Mikaelsons like it was her birthright, however Dylan usually only talked to the Mikaelsons if she was contacted by them. She had met Abigal and Felicity once or twice before along with Alexander.

They walked towards the woods. "I have a friend in the woods. A lone wolf, he was the first werewolf I met when I got to Gaia last year," she explained and looked around. "Some of the scents just reminded me of his," she added still confused by that matter. She watched as it looked like Dean picked up on something, but for Dylan she still had the scent of different people from the mansion hanging around the wood area. Dylan walked a little around, trying to see if she could find something - but looked at Dean, when he said he knew who it was. She frowned a bit, not sure what he meant. "Ramsay.. the big bad guy, right?" She didn't know who everyone was. But Dean had mentioned that name over the phone once or twice.
"Guys like that don't just leave traces of their vehicles," she pointed out and took a deep breath in. "Not unless they know you are coming and wants you to go in a trap," she added and licked her lips shortly looking around. There was something going on in these woods, but she couldn't pick up what it was. She felt watched. Which was nothing knew to her, so perhaps it was the reason why, that she picked up on it so quickly.

Her eyes seemed to flick around a little, like she tried to search for something."So in case we some clues, what are we gonna do. Not saying that I doubt your strength or anything. But if these guys are super villain psychos - I'm not sure the two of us, is enough to get him free," she asked the realistic questions. Even if they got there, then what was the plan. He was an alpha, and would have a pack behind him, however, she doubted the pack knew where he was. "I have this feeling.. something bad is gonna happen soon however," she mumbled and kept looking around.  She felt her heart skip a few beats. The worst part was, she was never wrong about these sort of things - how much or how little it was a danger to them, she didn't know yet. They walked deeper into the woods and she felt the chills down her spine.
"Dean!" - "Get down!" She yelled before she instinctively jumped on him to get him down. There wasn't anything to hear, or smell. But something had made her react. She rolled down from him and placed a finger on her lips. However she felt the dizziness kick in quite fast and her eyes felt heavy. There was a little arrow in her neck, enough to make a werewolf pass out.
A few arrows came flying and hit Dean - with enough poison to make an alpha pass out as well.  

It had been quite the ride, and Dylan woke up on the backseat of a pickup truck. She sat up and looked around. Her eyes looked at Dean, before she looked back outside. Dylan took a deep breath in, still felt like someone had knocked her in the head with a rock.
"What the hell," she mumbled a little to herself. "Dean.. Dean wake up," her hands was tied together with some sort of silver that made her skin feel like it was burning up. Dylan took a deep breath in. Blood. Demon blood. She stuck her nose a little in front and took a deep breath in. Demons had kidnapped them, the question was, why? The door opened, and her wolf eyes glowed up. Golden with the familiar blue around it that only betas had - not that Dylan knew any of that. "Easy. We are here to help, not to attack you," the man who had opened the door spoke.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 1:11 pm

He nodded to her answer. He didn’t know that Reginald was so close with Jayden, but what she said made sense. “Yeah. That family has already gone through way too much,” he mumbled, thinking back on the events that had happened to Mariella and Reginald. “That’s good to know,” he said as she explained what it would require for them to hack a phone. He knew that hacking would be risky since this type of villain probably had hackers of their own that could track Dylan if she got into their system.
Her question made him smile as he looked through the window. “Well, it’s a bit complicated,” he started. “The majority are from a different timeline. The future,” he explained. “Since Vanya - Kyle and Abigal’s daughter is one of them, the couple decided to take in everyone else traveling back from the future, friends and family… but it’s quite a lot by now,” he continued. “I’ve even stayed there a couple of times. They’re very good people,” he said looking back at Dylan. Perhaps she’d get to know more of them as soon as this was over.

Yes. He’s back sooner than I expected,” he said in a low voice and felt chills just thinking about his terrible actions. “It’s very bad. He’s going to be after the future kids,” he said. He was sure of this since they’d been the reason he was sent to hell. “You’re right, but unless they’re using magic to delete the smallest clue, I will be able to find them regardless. It’s what I do,” he explained and thought about the next part of her sentence. “Exactly… If this is Ramsay, he’d probably want to get most of the future kids to come rescue Reginald so he could trap them as well,” he said and sighed. “But we can't be sure that this shapeshifter only works for him,” he said, meaning that they couldn't jump straight to that conclusion, no matter how likely it was.
We will call for backup. As soon as we get closer, we could contact the guards about our leads. I want to help, but there’s no way I’d let you or myself risk our lives like that,” he explained calmly. “If something unexpected happens then we’ll just have to take it from there,” he said. They couldn’t necessarily know when their leads got too close to where the villains were located.

He stepped closer to Dylan as soon as she said something bad was about to happen. “What do you mean?” he asked with a worried expression, mostly because she seemed serious about it, like it wasn’t just paranoia. They walked further into the woods and Dean tried to follow his instinct for the trail that he’d caught onto earlier. A few seconds later she pushed him down to the ground and he made a low groan as he landed. He widened his eyes as he saw the dart in her neck but before he could get up, he felt the same sting in his own neck and dozed off.
He felt dizzy as he woke up to Dylan’s voice, slowly opening his eyes to see where he was. “What…” he closed his eyes again, feeling disoriented with a burning pain around his wrists. He got up in a sitting position and looked around them. He had no idea what had just happened or why, but he tried his best not to panic about the fact that demons had taken them. As soon as the door opened Dean growled, showing his fangs as the demon approached. Then he spoke to them and he stopped growling. “What do you want from us?” he asked, changing his alpha eyes back to his normal brown color.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Her muscles were sore, and her wrist burning from the silver that felt like acid against her skin. The demon looked at them, and was about to answer Deans question - but blood came out of his mouth and Dylan could see how his life slowly disappeared from his eyes. She took a deep breath in and gasped when the body fell over her - dead. She was unable to breathe till some werewolves came walking up and removed the body. Dylan just sat there frozen for a second.
"I thought I saw a familiar face," a voice appeared from the door as a taller guy looked into the car. "Why are you two sitting in here like delicate flowers?" he asked and chuckled a little by the situation. Dylan closed her eyes for a little while. "What the hell Enzo?" She breathed out like she had been holding her breath for eternity. Lorenzo moved a little to the side and let one of his pack members remove the silver chains around Dylans wrists before helping her out. Another one went to Deans side and helped him out. Dylan looked a Lorenzo shortly before looking around. At least ten demons were slaughtered around them by the werewolves now standing there.
"I guess you finally became the alpha, huh?" She asked and crossed her arms a little. She hadn't seen Lorenzo in many years by now. "Impressed?" He gave her a little charming smile. Dylan shook her head before turning her attention to Dean.
"Are you alright?" She asked and took his wrist a little, he would heal - but she still worried about her brother.

"You are lucky. If we hadn't had a tip about them bringing two wolves in - we wouldn't have been able to save you," Lorenzo crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes a little at Dean. Lorenzo was competitive by nature, and Dean was another alpha. Dylan looked at Lorenzo, she knew about this competitive nature of his - there was a reason they weren't together anymore. "I guess we are in Bath then, right?" Dylan asked and sighed a little.
"Always the clever one, Dyl," he gave her a little cheeky half smirk. Dylan rolled her eyes. "But the question is why. Why would these demons go through so much trouble to capture and bring you here?" he walked closer to them, looking a little daring at Dean. Dylan took a deep breath in.
"This is Lorenzo.. alpha of the Royal Crescents.. Lorenzo, this is my brother Dean.. alpha of the Alvarez Pack," she presented the two alphas and felt her heart skip a beat.
"Don't worry love, I will play nice," he looked quickly at her before looking at Dean again. He held his hand out to shake.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Dean was surprised at the sight of blood coming out of the demon, feeling his heartbeat speed up by a rush of adrenaline. He narrowed his eyes in confusion when werewolves appeared to remove the body and immediately realized that they’d saved them.
Dean checked out the approaching alpha but quickly turned his eyes to Dylan when he said he saw a familiar face. This pack knew Dylan but how? The obvious explanation was that she was born into this pack, but she’d told him that she was put in foster care after their mother had given birth to her, so he couldn't be sure. He turned to look at the werewolves opening the chains and felt relieved from the silver. “Yes. I’m fine,” he answered as he observed how his ability healed the marks on his wrists in a matter of seconds. The drowsiness had also disappeared significantly. “And you?” he asked looking back at her. She didn’t seem to bleed so he took that as a good sign.

He got out of the car, looking a bit around as Dylan guessed they were in Bath. He knew that his mother grew up here or at least around here. His grandparents always liked to live out in the country. The truth was Dean did know demons who’d want to capture him, for numerous reasons, but he couldn’t be sure that it was associated to their captors. “Seeing that you killed our captor we can't know for sure... the only thing we heard him say was that he was here to help, although I'm not sure how that was considered helping,” he answered him. Dean strongly disagreed with them murdering the demon but either way it was hard to know their intentions since helping and abducting weren't synonyms. He stepped forward to meet Lorenzo as Dylan introduced them. This alpha was cocky but seeing how he’d saved them, Dean would be an idiot for challenging him. “Nice to meet you,” he greeted and gave him a firm handshake. “So tell me how do you two know each other?” he asked and looked back at Dylan as they seemed to have a deeper relationship than just an acquaintanceship.
Perhaps you could take us back to your pack? It won’t be safe traveling back to Gaia yet. We still have no idea who captured us and if it has any connection to what we were doing then these villains are using far more advanced methods than I thought… You see we were tracking an abducted vampire who’s been gone for about two months,” he explained to Lorenzo and felt the eyes of the other wolves on him. Since Dylan knew this pack, he’d figured it was safe to tell them about this. None of them could know for sure who they were unless someone came back looking for the murdered demon. If the wolves stood guard by the car until then they could catch that person and ask who they worked for, but it would also put them at grave danger. For now all he wanted was for him and Dylan to get to safety as soon as possible.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Dylan nodded to Dean, so he knew she was okay. But her attention were mostly on Lorenzo and what his move of choice were. It  wasn't because he was a violent guy like that, she wasn't scared of him. Dylan just knew how competitive he was. Lorenzo chuckled a little by the mentioning of the kill. He killed his enemies it was how he showed people who was in power - some people didn't approve of his ways, but he didn't care much.
"Demons in this area can't be trusted, he might as well just have tricked you to following him," he looked Dean in the eye. He didn't care if they shared the same point of view in this, it wasn't important to Lorenzo. Dylan watched them shake hands, it was quite odd for her to be back in the area. Not that she had spend much time here. She had been around sixteen the first time she met Lorenzo, and since she didn't work that much back then. His parents had helped her with some school stuff, for some reasons she didn't know off.
"We used to date," Dylan replied and breathed out as she scratched her chin shortly. It was a long time ago, and they both had changed quite a lot - both most likely had ton of stories to share. "I was on a minor trip to England when I was sixteen, and I was hosted by some friends from Lorenzos parents family - that is how we met," she added quickly. Lorenzo seemed to smile a little more real for a few seconds, till Deans question made him return to the real world.
"You are both welcome to stay as long as you like," he smiled and ended his sentence by returning his gaze to Dylan. "We haven't however seen any vampires in this area in over a year. The demons crossed our territory - we have a code here in the city, and they broke it. If any plans were going on here -  I would know of it," he was quite confident in his way of talking, but when he was sure of something, then he was sure.
"Let get you both into the city. The demons should have known better than to crush Crescent territory to begin with. Margo, you know what to do - I will take our guests with me back," he nodded over to a girl that walked over to the bodies like she was going to do something important.

Lorenzo gestured Dean and Dylan to follow him, and let them join and a few others in one of the three parked cars. They seemed to drive for a little bit of time, reaching the country side till they made it to a house. He opened the door and took Dylans hand to help her out not that she needed it. But she didn't want him to comment on her not doing so.
"The safe house, its been in the pack for generations," he said proudly before walking closer to the front door.
"Even if he gets on your nerves at some point. Don't challenge him, that is what he wants, okay?" She whispered to Dean quickly. Lorenzo locked up the door and in the hallway there were pictures of all the former pack members and a memorial wall for the ones that were no longer among them.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 7:02 pm

It was clear that him and Lorenzo weren’t going to hit it off, so he just gave him a short smile as a response. This was his territory, so although Dean disagreed with his ways, he needed to be respectful. Besides Enzo couldn’t know that Dean had the ability to figure whether the demon was lying or not.
What a surprise,” he said looking at both of them. He would’ve never guessed that they once dated. Enzo wasn’t going to be nothing but trouble for his sister to be around. He just comforted himself knowing that there was a reason it didn’t work out. It had probably been nice for her to spend time with other werewolves, even if it was for a short while. “Thank you,” he said, grateful for his hospitality. He nodded to him speaking about the demons and followed him to the car. It seemed obvious that the demons were native to Gaia and were clueless to the code, but if not, then Lorenzo probably had his own idea of why the demons defied them. He got out of the car and stared at the house in front of them. Dean had never been inside of mansions before he got to know the future kids, and he got equally overwhelmed each time. Dean moved his gaze to Dylan as she whispered to him and he gave her a nod to show that he understood. Lorenzo already got on his nerves, but he’d be a fool to challenge him. “He can’t be that bad if you’ve dated him, right?” he whispered with a teasing look in his eyes. As predicted Dean was overwhelmed walking into the hall, thinking that every object was worth more than everything he owned. “It's beautiful,” he complimented as he followed the others further into the house. “Do you have some kind of feud with demons or do you just not allow anyone to cross your territory without permission?” he asked out of curiosity.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Dylan rolled her eyes to her brothers tease. "I don't know, something is different. And I'm not sure I like it," she whispered back and breathed out. The Lorenzo Dylan knew, wasn't careless - but it was a long time ago. People did change. Dylan let the alphas be and walked over to the memorial wall. She noticed a picture of Lorenzos father on the memory wall, and looked over to them shortly before she just let her eyes move through the many pictures and names.

"Thank you," Lorenzo took in the compliment and looked at Dylan walking to the memorial photos. His attention returned to Dean when he asked him a question. "Demons and vampires have been a problem to us for many years, we lost many members to that cause," he explained and breathed out. "If we don't show them, that we stand  our ground and defend our families - they will just take and take. Sometimes you gotta show force," he added. Lorenzo leaned his back against the wall. "Our ways can come off as a bit harsh - but they work," he then moved his eyes back to Dylan and sighed for a second.
"Look, you both have my permission to stay as long as your would like. I will set a room up for you both," he looked back to Dean and gave him a little nod. Dylan returned to them with a picture in her hands.
"Dean.. look at this," she handed him a photo of a young woman looking just like their mother.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 8:46 pm

I know what you mean. My family’s pack has a long history with vampires as well. They had a family feud for centuries and eventually it spiraled out of control. We started to hunt vampires that had no relation to that family. That's how much our hate had grown,” he said. He avoided his eyes for a bit, thinking about one time where they’d locked up a vampire in an empty shed when he was 12. He’d never forget the screams of torture, although hopefully that’s not what Lorenzo meant with harsh.
Thank you, we really appreciate it,” he said looking at him, before turning his attention to Dylan. He grabbed the photo, smiling at the sight of his mother. “She’s so beautiful,” he said. He really hoped his mother was proud of them. He’d always thought that she was looking down on him from heaven and acknowledging the things he’d accomplished when his father hadn’t.  “I bet she was a strong beta,” he said in a low voice, moving his fingertips down her face, before looking to Dylan. “I know you have it in you as well,” he said. She hadn’t been sure about packs when they first met, but she’d soon find her rightful place. A pack was her natural home. He looked around the memorial wall and wondered if his grandparents were there as well. He’d have to ask them about their time here when he got back to the cabin. “It’s funny how small the world is,” he said with a slight smile and handed the photo back to her. He looked back at Lorenzo. “Do you offer whiskey? I’d love to hear more about you and the pack,” he said with a smile. It seemed like the perfect thing to help get his mind off of what had happened with the demon earlier. It was natural for them to have a competitive nature against each other, there was no doubt about that, but it would benefit them both to have an ally in each other. “You’re actually the first alpha I’ve met,” he added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Dylan was still new to all this werewolf pack things, it was strange when your world entire would had been around demons mostly. Peter had been the wolf she always felt most close to, they were their own pack of lone wolves - however it seemed like her world was most bigger than first thought.  Dylan looked at Dean when he looked at the photo. She still wished that she had a chance to meet her mother, but it seemed like there were stories in places she never imagined. Dylan narrowed her eyes when Dean mentioned the word beta, she had heard it once before from the other werewolf girl at the hospital. When Dean walked around the memorial, she stayed back, feeling Lorenzos hand on her wrist.
"If I had known she was your mother. I would never had let you go," he whispered low into her ear. Dylan took a deep breath in feeling his voice feel like small shivers down her spine. "But you did," she mumbled before walking over to Dean again. She took the photo back in her hand, and looked at it again.
"Indeed it is," Lorenzo replied with his usually half smirk and looked from Dean to Dylan again, before he returned his eyes back to Dean. "Of course I do, follow me," he gestured them out of the memorial room and into the living room.
"There is a few larger packs in England. Mine is stated here, but we have colonies around in other towns as well," he added. Lorenzos pack were quite big, and he thrived with numbers. "I know there is a few in Gaia, my guesses is one of them is yours?" He asked and found three glasses. Lorenzo grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured up in the glasses. He handed Dean a glass, and then one for Dylan and himself.
"Cheers," he gave them a little nod. "There is The Full Moon Canines. Their pack leader is Marcus Snyder. I like to keep myself updated," he mentioned as he sat down next to Dylan. "There is also, the Tempest wolves. Rumors has it that a woman is the alpha.. some sort of true alpha bullshit. But again, depends on what you grew up with." He shook his head a little and put his hand on Dylans knee for a few seconds before removing it again.
"My mum used to know your mother, they were rather close before my mum married my father," he told them before taking a mouthful. "You want ice in yours?" He asked Dylan and took her glass to get out and get some ice cubes.

Dylan looked at him walk to the kitchen and returned her eyes to Dean. "What is a beta?" she whispered to her brother, and really had no idea what that word meant. Usually she knew all the keywords for meetings and stuff like that - but here she was blank.
"What do you usually do in meetings with alphas? I know you are one.. but you are also my brother, so its different," she added. Other than what Dean had told her, she only knew what Peter had to say about alphas - and she was quite sure these types of words didn't belong here.
It only took a few minutes before Lorenzo returned and handed Dylan her glass again. "Thanks," she smiled with a low voice and looked at him shortly before looking at Dean again.
"So Dean, you wanted to know more? Please, ask away."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 10:45 pm

He didn’t like the way that Lorenzo touched Dylan, as if he still had something over her. However, he knew that Dylan could stand up for herself if he did something she didn’t want. Dean followed him into the living room where he took a quick glance around, impressed by how well kept the place was. “Yes, I was going to inherent a pack of 40 wolves in Spain when my father passed away but instead I decided to start a new life here,” he said. He knew how busy it could get with a pack this big. “My uncle was an alpha too. He has taken over the leadership, so the pack stays in the family,” he explained and sat down. He grabbed the whiskey glass in his hand “Cheers,” he said before taking a sip of the strong liquor. He knew about The Full Moon Canines but had yet to meet their alpha. Dean frowned in confusion when he mentioned a female werewolf. He’d heard many stories of packs and the history of werewolves, but a female alpha was something new to him. “Really? I’ve never heard of that before. I definitely got to meet her someday,” he said. He noticed the hand on Dylan’s knee but resisted the urge to say anything since he quickly left the room to get ice.

Dean widened his eyes at her question. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was raised by demons, but even then, he’d expected them to teach her the very basics. “Well, you know how every pack is ranked. You can be in the front, middle or back of the pack. A beta is ranked underneath the alpha and serves as the alpha’s right hand. Usually it’s passed down from your parents, and knowing that our mother was a beta, there’s always been a high probability of you being it.. which you are,” he said, confirming it to her. As an alpha he was not in doubt, but he’d also seen the colour of her eyes change in the truck earlier. “The best you can do is show respect, an alpha won’t hesitate to put you in your place if you defy them or the rules of the pack,” he said, and wondered if she’d ever experienced that in her time of being with Lorenzo. “Every pack has its own rules and each alpha differ, but I’m sure you won’t be in doubt about how to behave. It’s in your nature,” he added and took another sip of his whiskey. "You've been doing fine. Being in a room with two alphas is a lot of tension to handle," he said with a small smile, luckily they were both calm which minimized the tension a lot.
When Lorenzo came back into the room Dean leaned his back against the chair. “I’m interested in your story. Were you born to be the alpha of this pack? And do you have an omega yet?” he asked and glanced shortly at Dylan, before he looked back at Lorenzo.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 11:16 pm

"I recon her name is Amaya or something. She is one of the new teachers at the academy, I'm sure you will see her around," he didn't lie when he said he knew a few facts about people. It was easy to figure out which alphas that stayed at the academy, here Dean as well. Even through Lorenzo never thought about seeking him out, before he became an alpha.

Dylan listened to Dean explain the rank system and nodded. She was quite good at taking in information, so even through it was a bit freaky to her - she still took everything in very well. Dylan put the pieces together, it meant she actually belonged to Lorenzos pack. Maybe it was the reason his mother always had been such a sweetheart towards her. "My nature," she mumbled a little by those words. "I used to wonder a lot about what those words meant," she sighed a bit to herself. Being young and alone on your first transformation wasn't fun. Of course Leo had been there after he turned - but that was years after her. Years she had been on her own. Lorenzo and his friends had been very helpful back then. Learning her some sorts of control.
"You are calling this tension. I have had meetings in China who were filled with more tension than this. I can handle it," she gave him an assured smile.

"I was born to be an alpha, just like my father before his.. its been like that since the pack was made back in 1987," he told and took a sip of his glass. "I have omegas. A few left, the vampires in the area target them quite easily," he added. It was a problem in this area, and there was a reason they had the polices that they did. "How long have you been an alpha for now Dean?" he asked and leaned a little forward. Dylan looked shortly at Lorenzo trying to figure out if he was fishing for something or what it was.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 9:35 am

You’ll figure it out,” he said. He knew that being in a pack would help her learn much more than what those words meant. He chuckled when she mentioned the tension in a business meeting. “I suppose that’s true,” he said. He sometimes forgot how much experience she had running a business or that she was  a few years older than him.
He listened to Lorenzo and his answer was as expected. It was always interesting to hear. Dean hoped he would’ve explained more of his story, but he had no problem finding more questions. “And if they don’t give birth to a son? Does the beta take over?” he asked. His own pack hadn’t always given birth to a son, and sometimes it happened that they got two sons that would be able to become alphas. It was much like royalty in that way. “That’s rough,” he said when he explained that vampires targeted omegas easily, which further explained why he took trespassers seriously.
He placed his glass on a side table next to the chair and folded his hands, leaning a bit forward. “Have you made anyone your Luna?” he then asked. He already had an idea that he didn’t’ have any girl, seeing how he’d acted around Dylan, but he still had to ask. He took another sip of his drink before he answered Lorenzo’s question. “I was born to be one, but I just founded my pack in Gaia a few months back,” he explained in a calm voice. “You’re of course welcome to stop by anytime,” he added with a polite smile. Lorenzo had  been very welcoming of them, perhaps thanks to Dylan's presence, but nonetheless it was natural for him to show the same kind of hospitality.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 10:45 am

"We never had to face that. There hasn't been birthed any daughters in my family in centuries," he admitted. It was rare and he never understood why, but he had known better than to ask such questions to his father. Lorenzo was a quite serious person, when it came down to his pack. He cared for them, and he believed strength was a way of showing others that they weren't afraid. His father had taught him well in that.
"Actually I do, but its more political than it is a partnership. Margo is keeping the pack together here while I'm in Gaia," again he saw strength more than love. He knew Margos family was well respected and her father had been in his fathers inner circle for a reason.
"I remember her," mumbled Dylan and tried to think back, but it seemed like so many years ago. Lorenzo knew what questions to ask to get the answers he wanted. He gave Dean a nod, when he said that Lorenzo was welcome to stop by if he wanted. "I might take you up on your offer one day," he breathed out. "Do you have a luna then?" he asked and scratched his chin shortly.

Dylan leaned back and crossed her legs. Then she remembered something Lorenzo had said earlier.
"Wait," Lorenzo looked back at her, "you said Marcus Snyder right?" he gave her a nod waiting for a reason why she asked. Mentioning another alpha usually caught his full attention. "Yeah, why is that important? You know him?" He asked a little more serious, and Dylan shook her head.
"Not like that, but he is my cousin.. on my fathers side," she looked at Dean. "I've been waiting for the right time to actually contact him.. since he is the main source to get information about my father. " She didn't know that Marcus was an alpha in another pack. "Seems like I'm connected to way more packs than I would ever had thought," Dylan added and shook her head.  
"Doesn't surprise me through - you have always been strong," she moved her eyes to Lorenzo and gave him a small smile. She forced her eyes away from him and looked back at Dean.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 7:53 pm

Dean raised an eyebrow. He was quite surprised to hear this, but he had to take his word for it. “That’s interesting,” he said. It was only a matter of time before they gave birth to a daughter. His partnership with his Luna did sound practical, but it certainly wasn’t traditional. “I see. It makes sense,” he said with a polite smile. He then looked to Dylan as she said she remembered her. He looked back at Lorenzo when he asked the same question back. “No,” he answered. “But I think I’ve found her,” he said, thinking about Enid. It was still too soon to know for sure. They’d only been dating for four months but for now he couldn’t imagine anyone else taking up the role as Luna. “She isn’t a werewolf, however,” he pointed out which would make his case a bit nontraditional as well.

He drank some more of his whiskey while he listened to Dylan. “You really do, huh,” he said thoughtfully. It could both be positive and negative to be connected to three packs. A time could occur where she’d have to prove where her loyalty lies. For now there was no need to worry about that and he trusted that she wouldn’t betray her own brother if it came down to it. “I hope you find information about your father,” he said. He’d not heard much about Marcus’s pack, but knowing that he was close to his own territory, he wished for them to be allies. Gaia was a dangerous place, so they’d only find strength in standing together against possible threats. He turned his gaze back to Lorenzo. “Is there anything else I should know about you or the crescents?” he asked in a calm voice, leaning back in the chair. He’d do about anything to distract him from sending those long looks to Dylan, so he already came up with five new questions, but the thought of it being inevitable in the long run was constant, so he quickly gave up. Instead he glanced towards the window to some kids playing outside in the garden. Perhaps he was just trying to distract himself from what had happened earlier - from worrying about what the demons were after and why.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 7:30 pm

It was weird for Lorenzo to hear about choosing a luna out of love. Especially one who wasn't a werewolf. It didn't even seem stable to him. In his eyes, it would fail. He had fallen in love with an angel before, but knew it wouldn't work in the end. Lorenzo frowned a bit, was there more he needed to tell? "Margo," he called knowing she was right next door. The werewolf who had taken care of the demons walked in. Her strawberry-blond hair braided over her shoulder, dressed in a black dress. She smiled as she entered.
"Lorenzo," she smiled and looked at him next to Dylan, "Dylan," she gave the beta a nod. She knew Dylan from years back. Her hazel eyes wondered over to Dean, and took the last few steps over to hold out her hand.
"Margo Blythe," she presented herself with a bright smile. Margo knew how to handle meetings like this, she had this trusting aura over here - making people automatically feel like she could be trusted.
"I can give you a tour outside if you want? I usually stay here, while Lorenzo takes care of the members in Gaia. If you want to know stuff about the pack in this area, I'm the expert," she confirmed with a warm welcoming smile.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Dean looked up as the Luna entered the room, expressing a friendly smile as she presented herself. “Dean Alvarez,” he introduced himself and shook her hand. “I’d love that,” he replied and got up from his seat before following her outside. He understood if Dylan didn't want to join. She’d probably seen and heard it all before. “My mother was a beta of this pack before I was born… Julia Clarke” he said as they passed the portraits once again. “I never got to know her but being here makes me feel a bit closer to her,” he admitted, moving his gaze to her eyes. “Did you grow up in this pack, Margo?” he asked. As they walked outside he looked around at their surroundings, impressed by what they had built. He felt the other werewolves staring at him. It probably wasn’t everyday that they encountered a new alpha. "I was wondering if you've got any alliances or enemies that I should know of?" he asked calmly. The more information he had, the easier it was to be prepared for the unforeseen and thus make the right decisions for his pack.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 11:55 am

Dylan stayed back with Lorenzo, as Dean walked outside. It was the same safehouse, perhaps the people had changed - but not the house. It still looked almost the same. Margo smiled and gave Dean a nod to follow meaning he should follow her outside.
Oh yeah?” She smiled and looked at him. Margo was always the one deal with other alphas if Lorenzo wanted a good impression. “I grew up here, both my mother and my father were a part of the inner circle. At least my mother still is,” she walked over and pointed at a picture of her father. He died a few months ago, when the pack had been under an attack. “My father died a few months back, vampires,” she added and walked out the door. The sun was shining and the young wolves where playing in the big backyard.
We have alliances with some packs nearby the city - which has been great to keep the demons and vampires at distance,” she explained with a smile. “Thanks to my mother and I, we have alliances in Gaia as well,” Margo looked around seeing the young wolves stopping up. She gave them a simple nod and they kept on playing. “There aren’t many elders around the safehouse, we try to build something a little out of their old traditions - but it’s far from easy,” she added to not finding anyone older than twenty around them.
“We have advisers, hunting packs, guards and trainers,” she told him as they walked around the area. “Here, it’s mostly about learning. The young wolves come here, to learn more about being a werewolf. We have some from the inner circle responsible for the ones who are soon to have their first transformation,” she added. Margo didn’t mind sharing their ways. “How did you become an alpha Dean?” She asked curiously.
“I know a lot of people do it differently than us. with most positions. Becoming alpha and luna here, can be quite the challenge.” She smiled at him, ”If you don’t mind me asking of course.”
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 4:19 pm

My condolences,” he said after she’d mentioned her father’s passing. “My father died at the hands of a vampire as well,” he said with a sad look in his eyes. He knew what his father would have wanted him to do. He'd want him to get revenge and never trust a vampire or their loved one again. He’d always been taught that vampires were emotionless, evil creatures, not worthy of existing and despite how much he wanted to believe the opposite, he hadn’t exactly had the best experiences with them.
I see,” he replied when she explained her alliances, not mentioning any names however. He smiled at the kids when they stopped to look at them. The pack he grew up in had a mix of all ages, so it was definitely unusual. Her ways made sense to him, and with the size of the pack, they probably had more than enough resources to run it successfully. “I was born an alpha,” he replied. Dean had only been accustomed to the inheritance where one becomes an alpha after the father dies or retires, although they did have an old tradition in case there wasn't any alpha progenies.  “I became the leader of the pack the moment my father died,” he continued and paused. “I had the choice to go back and take over the pack in Spain or stay here... and I chose here,” he said, which also meant his uncle was now the alpha of his previous pack. He considered what she had said right before. “How is it a challenge to become a Luna or Alpha of the Crescents, if I may ask?” he asked her.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 5:15 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that," she meant it. Without her sister nearby she was now left with her mother, and her mother could be a handful at times. Margo gave him a nod when he said he was born an alpha.
"Makes sense, most packs it happens that way," she mentioned. Hers wasn't much different, it was just a different way of reaching that goal. "Well Spain is far away, we have a few hours by car to different locations of the pack. But it was founded in the city Bath - thats where we found you and your sister," she added and gave him a big smile.
"I'm not supposed to talk about the alpha process, but its very simple. You take over when he former alpha dies, that is how much I can tell you - the luna thing, is quite the bigger challenge.. if you ask me," she chuckled a little and scratched her neck as they moved around in the area.
"Six months before the alpha turns twenty and takes over. The young she wolves, one from each family is chosen, and they hand us a bunch of different tasks," she spoke and took a deep breath in, "the elders want to be sure, that its the strongest and brigtest that leads the pack. Its a little old fashioned, try to see it like a king searching for a queen in 1549," she added and looked around at the trees.
"My mother has expected it of me, to become a luna - and did everything in her power to make alliances between other packs. Just to make sure, that I could find someone in a strong position," she shook her head a little. She knew it sounded crazy to people who wasn't raised here. " Being luna is more than just being with the alpha. I have known Lorenzo my entire life, and I love him. But I'm not in love with him. My duty is to the pack," she explained. "I heard you said you have someone in your life.. a none werewolf. I'm not telling you how to rule your pack, but make sure its the right call. You would want your members to trust her just like they trust you. Just make sure you think about it."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 7:04 pm

He listened to her as she explained more about the pack. The whole Luna thing was very different from what he was used to. “No, it makes sense,” he said and paused to look at her, “If you live in 1549,” he joked, his lips turning upwards for a few seconds. “In my pack it was always given to the she wolf the alpha fell for. His true love,” he said. He was sure that it was like that for multiple other packs as well. “As long as you’re happy, it’s all that really matters,” he said. It seemed that she genuinely liked her position as Luna despite not being in love with Lorenzo. Dean was happy that it was a fruitful partnership rather than an unhappy one.
He looked away when she talked about his situation. “You must think it’s a ridiculous idea,” he said as they walked the grounds. His father would. He’d always told Dean that he needed to marry a werewolf. “Do you think my pack would trust a she wolf who passed some tasks more than the woman I vow my life to?” he asked and turned his brown eyes to look at her. He wondered why she was telling him this in the first place. Surely, she couldn’t care that much of another pack. Or maybe it was just how the werewolves viewed the matter around here. “Anyway I’m not selfish. I’ll consult my pack about it first,” he said. A good leader was a good listener. The pack was his number one priority so he had to make it work. If they didn’t accept Enid as Luna, he'd find someone that they’d approve.
He glanced at the trees and the beautiful garden, feeling peaceful in nature. It also helped that Margo had a trustworthy aura, which made him feel comfortable around her. “I must insist on helping the pack with your usual tasks tomorrow. It's the least I can do for you saving me and Dylan earlier,” he said, wanting to repay their kind actions.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 7:48 pm

"Not ridiculous.. just unusual," she corrected him. Margo wasn't as shortheaded as her mother, but she could see the logic behind their ways. She was raised to understand different packs and their different ways to see the world. "It's not about tasks, its about showing you care. Helping, and guiding them to become the best versions of themselves," she pointed out and looked over at Dean. "Werewolves share a special bond with their packmembers, only shapeshifters are able to understand - but theirs still arent' strong enough," she added and walked into a greener area hidden behind some bushes and trees. Training area. "Lorenzo has vowed his life to me, and I trust him with it. And out-comer will never truly understand who and what you are. I'm not saying it isn't real, because I believe it is. But being a luna is more than just playing the loyal wife you know," she smiled. Knowing it wasn't her place to place his luna or idea of luna. But alphas never quite thought about it, they picked their loves - most packs, and it overwhelmed a unknown luna to responsibilities she might even be aware of.
"Sorry, if it was so blunt of me to speak that way - its just, that I know its overwhelming at times," she didn't want to start a fight our debate with.

Margo looked to him, when he said he wanted to help with the daily tasks tomorrow.
"I'm going on a tracking training with some of the youngsters tomorrow around ten. It would be nice to have some company, Shin one of our members - used to train them, but he moved to Gaia," she suggested him going with her. One thing was if there was more demons in the area, it would be good to have some extra muscle with her. Lorenzo would be busy getting Dylan informed about her new titel and she didn't want to disturb.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 9:50 pm

He nodded when she explained what it was about. “I’ve never really thought much about it. I guess I’ve been too focused on my own responsibilities,” he explained as he looked straight ahead. He knew about the bond between pack members, but it wasn’t like you could control who you fell in love with. Whoever he loved was going to be a part of his life and the pack regardless of the formalities. He was trying not to take what she said personal and instead appreciate her advice on this. She really seemed to know everything about being a Luna and therefore he respected and valued her opinion. “No, its okay. I appreciate you telling me. I never realized the importance of finding a Luna who is up for the task… but you really don’t have to worry about it. Unless you know someone who’d be fit for the title, that is,” he said and looked at her. His mother had been a Luna coming into his father’s pack, but since she died when he was born, he’d been far more focused on what his father did, rather than the Luna beside of him. Either way he’d remember to take the topic up with his pack next meeting.
I would love that,” he replied with a wide smile. “Tracking is my specialty, so I can probably teach you and the wolves a trick or two,” he added, already looking forward to spending some more time with the wolf pack.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Searching for clues   Searching for clues Empty

Searching for clues
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I believe the word you are searching for is.. thank you - Razor

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum