Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake Empty
IndlægEmne: What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake   What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 1:55 pm

@Jake <3
__

Apparently something had happened to Jake, but she sensed so much conflict - even more from her inner vampire. Her father had told her to be careful, was it because she was a hybrid? Vanya had been keeping some distance, also because there was so much going on and she couldn't be everywhere at the same time. But this afternoon she had seen her brother in the garden by himself, and she couldn't keep herself away much longer.
"Hey Jaco," she smiled as she moved closer. Dressed in a white skirt and a rosa tank top, with her hair loose. "How are you?" She asked. Of course she could sense his emotions, but she couldn't sense the reasons behind them. Can you smell that? Something has changed the vampire hissed in her head in disgust by the new scent hanging around her brother.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake   What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Days had been more confusing than ever. Of course he had been able to hang out with Nessa whenever and that was sort of helping, but not quite enough. There was still a lot he didnt understand and even with their father's help, he couldnt help Jake with figuring out how to get the wolf to budge. It just wouldnt, all it wanted was to destroy the evil of the world, saying over and over how it was what god wanted. He was in the garden fiddling with some dirt to get his mind off things, when his senses picked up on a familiar scent. Normally he would have relished knowing his sister was nearby, but the wolf inside him was angry. He looked up from the dirt and managed to make a small smile, but the smile couldnt hide the inner conflict coursing through him. "Hey," he said as he quickly looked down into the dirt again and dug his hand in deep to pull out a root that wasnt supposed to be there. "Confused," he said truthfully and took a deep inhale. The wolf was snarling and moving inside him in a way that made him feel angry with himself. "Something has happened," he said in a low tone with his eyes fixtated on the dirt with this zoned out look, like he was stuck in his mind. "I dont know what to do," he then added as he threw the root onto the pile of similar roots next to him. He knew that he had disappeared back to their time a couple of weeks ago to come back as old as 18. He looked up at Vanya, "I think I should have just stayed here as the 12 year old kid," he said with a small sad chuckle following.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

What happens when you let the beasts out? Jake
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Woman of the hour - CW [Jake]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: