Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Memento mori

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 11:52 pm

@Dean
Outfit: outfit
____

She left out a deep breath, as she leaned over placing her hands on her knees. Mariella closed her eyes in hopes of having time to catch her breath. The knot in her chest was so tight and it was lightened up by fire. Mariella closed her eyes for a second. She knew she was getting closer, but it wasn't enough. The sound of footsteps reached her and she got up. Break was over. Mariella had sprained her ancle, and bore a few scratches on her arms from claws. On her search for answers she had stumbled into a werewolf pack that wasn't so happy about sirens. She had reached the outside of their territory, but they kept on following her. Mariella turned around as a few of them showed up. Glowing eyes in the shadows. She didn't want to fight them. She wasn't in the mood for fighting, was a little peace to much to ask?
"Please.. you don't want to do this," she warned them as they stepped closer. These last weeks had been tense. She was a bird trapped in a cage of her own emotions, and no one had the key to set her free. The werewolves took a few steps closer. Mariella took a deep breath in before making a dagger out of the shadows, "I said stay back," she added with a far more serious expression but her voice were so calm. Mariella knew she could kill them. It was her battlefield, the night, the shadows and not to mention the negative energy. But if she threw herself to acts of darkness, how long would it be till she lost herself? One of them ran towards her. Mariella pierced the dagger through the wolf as he attacked. she held her breath and looked into his eyes as she saw the light go out. It was like the world slowed down as she watched him fall to the ground, and she felt her heart stop for a second.The others moved closer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 6:27 pm

Outfit

It was a mild summer night and Dean had stayed out late to participate in a bonfire at the beach with his friends. He should’ve probably gone back to the academy with the others but since he’d sensed some disturbance in the woods behind them, he had to check up on what was happening. He walked through the woods, following the scent of a siren that must’ve bewildered herself into foreign territory. He walked faster as he got closer to the group and when he heard her speak he wasn’t in doubt about who it was. He observed the dagger go through the werewolf and hurried up behind Marie as one of the werewolves were going to attack her back. Dean felt the sharp bite into his chest, which made him growl angrily and quickly push the wolf into a tree.
He stepped closer to Marie, shielding her from the wolves surrounding her before his eyes turned to a bright red and he roared at the other werewolves. “Leave!” he yelled in a commanding voice, meeting the eyes of all the werewolves to make sure they didn’t intend on attacking him. The sight of Dean made some of them whimper but eventually they ran off into the distance. It was lucky that no alpha was with them or else he was guaranteed a much bigger fight. He immediately extracted his claws and fangs as he turned around to face Marie. “What the hell are you doing out here so late?” he asked in a demanding voice before he glanced at the wolf she’d just killed. She might be powerful but there were many dark creatures in the woods that would eat her alive. “We should get moving. Before they alert their alpha. Who knows why they followed you outside of their territory, unless..” he said, thinking that they might’ve lost a pack member to sirens. He noticed the scratches on her and how she wasn’t standing fully on her foot, which changed his face into a worried expression. “What I meant to ask is are you okay?” he asked, feeling his heart rate slow down from the adrenaline rush. He looked into her hazel eyes, searching for some sort of explanation for all of this. He already assumed the worst, taking into consideration of all the things that had happened in the past.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Mariella didn't want to kill anyone, and yet here she was a killer. She swallowed her emotions and tried to prepare herself for the next attack. But then another wolf joined the fight, and she realized at Dean were bitten it was him. She widened her eyes in surprise, but lightly froze in place - he seemed to have the wolves under control. Her eyes followed Deans every movement. He had no idea how thankful she was for him being here right now. She was however a bit surprised by the wolves reaction to Dean commanding them to leave. They hadn't been each other since Reggie had killed Deans father, so much had happened since then - or at least she felt like that.
"I..I", she barely knew how to explain everything. Where should she even begin? Mariella gave him a small nod when he said they should keep moving. Mariella froze for a second with her eyes locked onto his, when he asked her if she was okay. Clearly she wasn't, her whole expression screamed something was off. Mariella never looked this lost or freaked out - not unless something was very wrong.
"Please.. don't ask me that right now.. because.. then I would have to come up with an answer.. and then I will start crying.. and I'm afraid i might not be able to stop.." she admitted and felt her heart ache just a little. "Can we just get out of here? Just not back to the mansion.. please," she took a deep breath in. Mariella looked into his eyes, there was clearly something that bothered her - and her heart skipped a few beats. She wasn't talking to Lion or Jamie at the moment and Reginald were missing.. which lead her to just trying to do everything on her own, but she felt herself shutting more and more down - and it terrified her.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 9:11 pm

He looked into her eyes, seeing that she was hurt and overwhelmed he understood why she couldn’t give him an answer right away. He shook his head slightly when she started talking and knew that something very bad must’ve happened. “Of course. I just didn’t expect to find you here,” he said and wasn't going to state the obvious; that it was far too dangerous to be here on your own. He turned his head to look into the woods as a movement occurred and ruffled the leaves up ahead. It was extremely lucky that he came before anyone else got killed. He looked back at Marie. His first thought was to bring her back to the mansion so he was a bit confused to hear her wish. “Yes. I know a safe place,” he said and stepped closer to Marie to lift her up into his arms. He wasn't going to risk her hurting her foot more by walking on it. He felt the rush of emotions fighting inside of her and knew that the physical pain was only a small percentage of the real issue. He focused his hearing around them to make sure the wolves were still heading away from them. "The wolves are far away now," he said in an attempt to comfort her. He started walking towards the edge of the woods and soon neared a cabin by the beach that was owned by his grandparents. They were currently on a cruise in the Mediterranean Sea which meant they'd be alone. He put Marie down on the front porch of the house, while he found the keys in his pocket. “This is where my grandparents live. They moved back to England after my father’s death,” he explained as he opened the door to the house. He hadn’t seen Marie since that day which was more than two months ago. He turned on the lights in the cabin and wrapped an arm around her to walk with her to the couch. “Just lay here. I’ll be right back,” he said looking into her eyes before he walked out of the living room. Shortly after he came back to hand her a glass of water and two painkillers. He then kneeled down by her feet and gently grabbed her foot to take a closer look at the injury. “It looks like you’ve sprained your ankle. I’ve seen the same injury at football practice,” he explained calmly. All she could do was rest until it healed. He placed the ice pack on her ankle to help relieve the swelling. “Should I call anyone?” he asked her as he got up to his feet. She must’ve had a reason for not wanting to go back to the mansion but he still assumed that she wanted Reggie or Lion to know where she was. He exhaled as he looked out the window of the cabin. It was torture to not know what had happened or if everyone was okay but he tried his best to stay calm until she started to explain.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 10:10 pm

There was still very few people who Mariella trusted enough to carry her to safety. Dean being one of them. All the sadness, and the frustration was build up in her. She was exhausted and scared out of her mind. The wolves were gone, which meant she didn't have to run for her life more tonight. Mariella breathed out just leaning her head against him, she needed to breathe and just calm down - she couldn't remember the last time she had taken a deep breath in. Mariella trusted Dean with her life, which wasn't a thing she could say about a lot of people - so when he said he knew a safe place - she trusted that. Mariella looked at the ocean as Dean put her down. She always enjoyed looking at the waves. Deans voice made her look over at him, and she slowly got up from the porch.
"Most be nice having them around, its a nice place," she spoke with a low voice as her eyes shortly looked back at the ocean. Mariella let Dean help her over to the couch. Mariella looked around as he walked out of the living room. She left out a sigh and took her phone out. Dead. Not that she needed it. Mariella left out a light chuckle when he came with some water and painkillers. She took the painkillers and swallowed them followed by a few mouthfuls of water. Mariella let Dean look at her ancle. She was almost numb to the pain, but it still stung a little. "It will be fine," she pointed out with a little smile. "Thank you for helping," she added. Then he asked if he should call someone and she shook her head.
"No.. " she breathed out the answer before taking another deep breath in. "First are sorta shitty back at the mansion," she had to point out.
"A lot of things have happened since we last saw each other.. not much good stuff sadly," she admitted already feeling her emotions trying to climb over her walls. "Or that is not true.. my friend Melania got back from the dead.. but other than that.. just chaos. .fights.. people missing," she ran one of her hands through her hair and took a deep breath in. "Reginald is missing.. he has been done for a few weeks by now.. and its like he just disappeared.. Jamie left me.. and turned his humanity off.. like Ana did when Reg first died.. aaa.." her voice cracked before she shook her head trying to hold herself together, "aand I keep fighting with Lion over everything.. so I'm on my own.. trying to find him.. trying to find a trace of hope.. because I don't want to feel like this.. I don't want to feel this much darkness," she breathed out feeling her breathing getting a bit out of control. Mariella was sobbing and felt her tears running down her cheeks.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Dean followed her gaze to the ocean and nodded. “Yes, it’s more than I could’ve hoped for,” he said. His grandparents had always been there for him and he was truly grateful for them making the move back to England. “You’re welcome to stay here as long as you need,” he said and looked around in the small house, recognizing a few items from their home in Spain.
He was sure that it was going to be fine as well, but he’d do about anything to make sure she felt better. “No problem,” he said with a hint of a smile and walked into the kitchen to take a water bottle for himself. He took a sip of the water as he walked back into the living room and sat down on a chair beside of her. He didn’t understand why she didn’t want to call anyone as he imagined how worried he'd be. When she mentioned the mansion, he took a deep breath in to prepare himself for what she was about to tell him. He knew that Enid had tortured Marie and Karm, which was by far the worst incident that he could think of, but it seemed like much more had happened. “Oh,” he said and was happy that one of her friends got back from the dead. He placed the water bottle on the table and looked into her eyes with a sad expression when she said Reginald was missing and then that Jamie had left her. “I’m so sorry,” he said in a low voice, not because he cared much for Reginald’s disappearance but because he cared for Mariella and knew first hand how it felt to lose someone you loved. Regardless of his biased opinion about Reginald, he still wished that they'd find him alive and well. She went on to talk about her situation with Lion and he understood why she didn’t want to call anyone. He moved over to her and embraced her in a hug, so she’d sob against his shoulder. He was sad to hear that she was on her own because she needed her friends now more than ever. “It’s going to be okay,” he whispered and felt his heart sink as her emotions overwhelmed him. “I’m sure we’ll find him,” he said but it sounded less confident than he intended. He just couldn’t help to think of how low the odds were of finding him alive. A few weeks was a long time for a missing person. He moved his hand up her back and exhaled. He needed to get the thought out of his mind and try to be hopeful. He slowly pulled away from her embrace and looked into her eyes. He knew that Reginald probably hadn’t left her without saying goodbye so it was far more likely he was taken hostage. “Do you have any clues to go from?” he asked and figured she must’ve had a reason for being in the forest at this hour. He didn’t want Marie to feel the way she did, so the quicker she could get some clearance to where he was or if he was okay, the better things would be. Her mind was fueled with dark emotions so it was only a matter of time before she’d break down and fall further into the darkness.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Mariella took a deep breath in trying to consume her emotions back in, but they already had escaped her walls. It was like she finally was able to breathe again when Dean embraced her. Mariella froze for a second, before she wrapped her arms around Dean just clinging on to him. Clearly she needed to feel close to someone, and right now she just needed someone to hug her. "You can't promise that," she breathed slowly out and closed her eyes to let a few tears run out.
"I know we will.. I'm just hoping we do before something terrible happens to him," she admitted. "We have a few banshees on our team.. Vanyas mother.. is basically the anchor to the other side.. so if he was to cross there.. we would know.. he is alive. I know that in my bones," she took a deep breath in to center herself.

Mariella opened her eyes to look into Deans. Clues. If she had any clues she wouldn't be walking around like a headless chicken.
"I've been searching for clues.. and everytime I find something.. it just leads to a blind end. It's like I'm a bloody maze," she confessed and closed her eyes for a second.
"Ever since he activated his ability, I have been able to find him through it. Like our dark energy is connected somehow.. and I'm not able to track it.. the shadows tries to tell me something.. but I haven't learned to understand them yet.. and everything is just.. I'm letting him down.. I'm letting Reginald down.." she looked down and clenched her fists so hard she felt her nails almost piercing through her palms. "I'm trying to do the best I can.. but Its not good enough.. Its just so hard.. I act like I know what I'm doing but I don't.. I'm not fearless.. I'm terrified Dean.. I'm terrified all the time."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 7:20 pm

Dean knew he couldn’t promise that things were going to be okay, but it was all he hoped for. “You’re right.. although I wish I was that powerful,” he said and smiled shortly. “However, I can promise that I won’t let you go through this on your own,” he said and laid his hand on top of hers for a moment as he glanced into her eyes. He would always be there for Mariella, beyond a shadow of a doubt. He could only hope that Jamie and Lion would come around soon. He removed his hand from hers and listened when she explained that he was alive. “That’s good,” he said and felt a little more relieved. The odds weren’t in Reginald’s favor but if they’d kept him alive for this long, he was sure that they didn’t plan on killing him.

She must’ve felt dejected from the misleading clues because it only made the investigation more difficult. Reginald could be in a different country for all they knew. He shook his head slightly at her words. “You’re not letting him down, Marie. I know you're doing your best to find him,” he said, thinking that she’d only fail him if she stopped trying. Then she said that her best wasn’t good enough and he took in another deep breath. “Naturally you can’t be certain if what you’re doing is right. It’s a very unusual situation that most people never have to go through,” he explained. “It's best to just stay focused and hopefully you'll be able to understand the shadows soon,” he said though he was unsure of how it worked. It sounded like it was their best bet to track him. “That’s okay. No one is fearless and of course you're scared and worried of anything happening to him,” he said to her saying she was terrified. “You’re just doing what you think is right, he won’t blame you for that,” he said and turned his gaze towards the window as it started to rain. “The obvious clue would be that Ramsay is back and wanted to punish you... but I’m assuming you already tested that theory, so I have no idea who’d taken him,” he said as he was thinking about the different possibilities and who else had been present by the cave. It was a lot to jump into when he knew nothing about it until today. “But what could their motive be?” he speculated before he looked back into her eyes. If it was money they would have already contacted someone in his family so he hoped that Mariella had a better idea. If not, he figured it was best to lay off about it for now.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 11:08 pm

Her mind was in a loop racing itself, and she was trying to make it stop. Because if she could make it stop, then maybe she could put some of the clues together. But her head was a mess. A mess filled up with things that had happened even on the day he disappeared that she couldn't forget, but didn't have anything to do with him. Mariella snorted a bit when he said she needed to stay focused. She tensed her jaws and tried to remain calm. Mariellas hands where shaking, her entire body was shaking - and she felt so out of place, but she looked at Dean as he spoke. Mariella took a deep breath in and focused on her own breathing. She had first thought of Ramsay, or Lucifer even. But Mariella knew Jasmine wouldn't let Ramsay touch Reginald, not without paying the prize in the end. Lucifer, she just knew it wasn't her. The sound of the rain made her close her eyes for a second.
"If I just could get more dark energy.. like pure dark energy.. I could use it to track the essence of his ability - even if its turned on.. but it would require a trip to hell.. and I'm not planning on going there anytime soon," she admitted and chuckled a little by the comment.
"I don't know.. with his new ability he is mostly freaked out by it.. it would be someone who would know how to control it, block it or remove it. It it was working, I would have sensed it at some point," she took another deep breath in feeling the wind making the raindrops slam against the house. "Sorry. When I get upset, my powers can be a bit touchy," she breathed out and lifted her hand up. The tip of her fingers were on fire, but it didn't burn her. Mariella shook her hand and the fire seemed to go out. "I've done some pretty terrible things the last few weeks. He wouldn't want to see me like this, it would hurt him to see me like this. I just don't know.. I don't know how to handle everything. Ever since that Harry guy.. I -" she stopped herself and looked down. Her and Melania hadn't really had the time to talk about the man who almost broke their freewill. She closed her eyes for a second and looked back up. "Don't worry. I guess I'm used to it by this point," she exhaled and felt restless. "There is just so much happening at once, and I don't know how to deal with everything.. what horror should i pick first.. how do I chose who is most important. And if I don't take the time out to breathe and think about how I feel - I'm afraid I'll end up erasing myself.. you'll stay with me right? Please don't let me fall."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 10:00 pm

He noticed her body tensing up and how she kept shaking. It was clear that she had a lot on her mind, and it was undoubtedly too much to handle at once. It seemed that she was on the edge of a panic attack which made him turn his chest so he was facing her completely and look into her eyes. “It’s going to be okay. Breathe with me,” he said and inhaled slowly before he exhaled. “Just let all your fears and worries out,” he said before he repeated the breathing exercise until she seemed calm.
He listened to her talk about the dark energy and raised an eyebrow at her when she mentioned hell. “I’m sorry but there’s no way I’ll let you go back to hell,” he said in a serious tone, thinking that a trip to hell would be the absolute last resort when every other option had been tried. “There needs to be another way,” he said. Hopefully the dark energy roaming earth would be sufficient. She was probably right about it being someone who could control it in some way, seeing how it had drained the life out of his father in a matter of minutes. He looked at the window when he heard the strong wind and smiled shortly at her comment. “Yeah I can see that,” he said as his eyes landed on the glowing fire from her fingertips, feeling the heat against his upper body.

He didn’t know what terrible things she was talking about, but he doubted that Reginald wouldn’t want to see her. “I’m pretty sure he’d be happy to see you regardless… but what have you done exactly? Please don’t tell me you made an agreement with the devil,” he said as it was probably one of the worst things he could think of. Mariella could tell him about anything and he wouldn’t judge her. “Who is Harry?” he then asked in case it was relevant for him to know. After everything she’d told him today, and especially seeing how their relationship had been the past few months she was crazy to tell him not to worry. “Of course I’m worried,” he said looking into her hazel eyes. “I don’t want to lose you,” he said, thinking of how he'd felt when Anastasia told her she'd died.
Just hearing her talk about everything that was happening stressed Dean out, so he could only imagine the tough position she was in. “I understand that you want to do everything at once but it’s just impossible,” he said calmly. “I know it’s hard… but it’s important that you take care of yourself first before you can help others,” he said, knowing that she wasn’t going to be able to stay focused if she was sleep deprived or lacked nutrition. He made a worried expression as she talked about being erased. “I won’t let you fall Mariella,” he said and placed his warm hand on top of hers. “As I was falling deeper into the dark sea, you were there for me. You dragged me towards the light. Trust me. I’ll do anything I can to help,” he assured her. All she had to do was tell him what she needed.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 12:41 am

Mariella looked into his eyes, when he faced her. Her gasped for air, and tried to keep her eyes on his. But she listened. Mariella focused on his breathing, and did her best to follow along till she regained control. Dean was right. There needed to be another way than making a deal with the devil or the queen of hell. Mariella took another deep breath in and shook her head slightly.
"I didn't make a deal with the devil," she folded her hands together on her lap. Who is Harry? Mariella froze for a second, and it seemed like the rain outside got slightly heavier.
"He.. h. he.. umm.." she mumbled but couldn't really find the words at first - so she did what she did best  and moved along. The evil circle, started with trying to make people not worry about her. It usually worked, more or less. Mariella looked up into Deans eyes when he said he didn't want to lose her. She breathed out and showed a hint of a little smile.
"I'm not good at taking care of myself," she admitted, looking at Dean with a despondent expression, before she looked down at her hands. The fumbled a little with her fingers and blinked a few times. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, and opened them when the warmth from his hand was on top of hers.

Mariella looked up into his eyes and blinked a few tears out.
"I'm very happy I chose to break into your room that day," she whispered and shook her head.
"Melania and I were out walking few weeks ago.. and we were knocked out.. Woke up in this house, magically trapped. He had some sort of ability. He touched Melania.. and it was like she went under his spell," she took a deep breath in and felt the emotion like waves pulling back to make a larger attack. "His touch took the will away.. It was like every logical thought was getting shattered into tiny pieces... nothing really happened to me.. I don't know all he did to her. but.. we got out of it. If you have been through hell, you learn a few survival tricks," she shook her head. "But I killed him. I wasn't out of control or in doubt by a second. I stabbed him through the heart with a spike of darkness. Drowned one of the other guards.. And strangled another one. I was ready to just end all of them for what they were doing.. " She looked Dean in the eyes. The darkness grew in her everyday, but it wasn't the thing she was scared of.
"I have had a few brutal fights with Lion.. we usually argue.. but we don't fight.. and.. he was defending one of the devils twins one day.. at the beach.. or fight got pretty heated up.. and.. he hurt me.. and it was like every single time Jeremy had hurt me just flashed through my mind.. he was the last person I thought would hurt me.. but he did... Part of my heart wants to forgive him.. but the other part freaks out. One thing I learned in life is; if it happened once.. it can happen again," she shook her head as she gasped for air. It felt a few stones being lifted from her heart, at least just for a little while. With everything going on, she hadn't had a chance to talk about what happened or how she felt - about everything. Just admitting things out loud.

She agonized over the rush of memories and emotions that followed. It felt like her insides were twisting and her abilities threatened to go out of control. But she knew she needed to let all this emotion she was keeping in out. She needed to let it out. Conflicted her eyes switched looking between Deans. Every instinct in her scream to run out of the house and just keep running till she had collected all her emotions in their boxes again. But she was stuck, she knew she couldn't keep running away from the pain - it would catch up with her in the end. Mariella took a deep breath in, repeated to herself that even through it seemed overwhelmed right now: she could break it down into smaller parts and it might just make her able to handle it. She kept on telling herself that. Closed her eyes and repeated it. Mariella slowly opened her eyes and she exhaled deeply. The force of the rain seemed to
"Tell me something good. Something happy," she begged as she once more took a deep breath in.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 11:12 pm

He let out a silent sigh as she confirmed that she didn’t make a deal with the devil, but something still seemed off when he asked about Harry and she didn’t answer. “I know. All I'm asking is that you try,” he said. He figured it was the best way to make sure she was in the right mind to do any task. "Or else I'm going to take care of you and that's probably the last thing you want," he said with a smile, knowing how overprotective he'd get.
Dean hated to see Mariella cry but he couldn’t help but feel a warmth in his heart from her words. “I’m happy you did as well,” he said with a gentle smile. He was truly grateful for the friendship that had formed between them. “Although you just barely passed my interrogation test,” he added teasingly, implying that he'd most of all sensed trouble when they met.

He widened his eyes in surprise as she began telling him that her and Melania had been trapped by someone and then escaped by murdering off the captivator and his guards. He thought he’d experienced some bad things this year but none of it came close to what Mariella had to endure. “I can't believe it. I’m so sorry you had to go through that,” he said with a sad expression and squeezed her hand. She’d already been through way too much. “You were right to kill them. It sounds like it was your only way out and who knows what he’d done if you hadn’t,” he said, in case she was doubting whether murdering them was the right decision.
Dean understood how it felt to be hurt by his own blood, whether it was physical or mental. “I understand,” he said with a hesitant breath, feeling both sadness and anger at hearing this. “Whenever my father hurt me… everything told me to run away and never look back, but at the same time I was frozen in place and feared for my life,” he said, looking down at their hands for a moment. “When someone who’s supposed to love you hurts you in that way. It’s the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever experienced,” he said slowly while painful memories flashed through his mind and he tightened his grip around her hand, feeling a tear fall down his cheek. He took another deep breath in before he looked up at her again. “Did he apologize?” he then asked, hoping that they were able to resolve the conflict somehow. He understood it was hard to forgive him, but also that she might regret it if they lost contact completely. “Wait what. Are you saying he defended Nimue?” he asked a bit more confused. Dean hadn’t known what the twins had done to Mariella when he met Enid, but surely Lion must’ve known.

He looked a bit away from her face as she asked him to tell her something happy. It shouldn’t be such a struggle but for some reason the negative memories weighed above the positive. He really believed that there always was a reason to be positive. He just needed to remind himself of this. He took a deep breath as he recollected his thoughts. “I believe there is always a reason to be happy. For me I think about my happiest memory and it all falls to pieces because I’ve lived to see and feel pure happiness. Just try to think about how lucky you were to survive hell and come out of it together with Melania and Reginald. Most people don’t get a second chance at life. Or about how happy you were when you got married and that you found a love that most people spend a whole lifetime on trying to find. It's very special to have experienced that,” he said, hoping that any of the things he said made her feel better.
It’s okay to let the hurt feelings sink in and to cry… It’s okay to not be okay. Everything is but temporary,” he said, knowing how much she wanted to stay strong despite everything, when all she needed was to take a step back and take a deep breath. “If it’s any consolation I can probably track Reginald or make sense of any clues you've found,” he said at last. “I'm the best tracker I've met,” he said with a short smile, remembering all the times he’d helped the police in Spain in finding missing people.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 12:15 am

She gave him a nod when he said it was the right thing she had done. Mariella didn't regret what she had done, it was the scary part. She had reached the end of the hole in the ground and somehow she was still able to dig deeper down. It was harder to talk about Lion. Because they had somehow talked, mostly because Amaryllis had been reckless and so effected by the Wonder-tea that she had filled Lion with a heartbreaking lie. It was the only reason she had contacted Lion, because even through he had hurt her - she still wanted to make sure he was okay. Perhaps that was the same circle she had created with Jeremy, and it was toxic. Mariella touched her jaw shortly, almost like she felt the burn from when his fist aimed its target. She shook her head to reach herself out of the memory and placed her hand back down. Dean mentioned his father, and she held her breath for a short moment. Mariella couldn't imagine what Dean had to injure, but she had an idea. Mariella looked back down at her hands. Lion knew everything, about Jeremy - knew every single thing that had happened to her, and yet she had still pissed him enough off for him to lash out like that. "Yeah it is," she said almost breathless.
"Yeah he did.. ," there was more to that story. However she frowned by his next question. She didn't want to think about why Dean knew so many smaller details. Had she told him? maybe she had.
"Yeah he did. I don't understand why.. something about I should stop being so selfish," she shook her head shortly. Lion and her fought like dogs at this moment. Mariella had stopped Reginald from killing Enid when he lost control, Lion had turned around walked away with the twins. Everything had been a mess that day.

She wanted to be more positive, it just didn't cling to her ability to allow it so easy. The darkness wanted to be in full control, and with the darkness came the negative emotions - which made her feel more powerful, but she didn't want to feel powerful right now. She just wanted to feel happy. So she looked at Dean while he spoke of the good way to see things. It was a while since someone had turned the bad into something good. A smile showed on her lips, it wasn't forced or faint. It was an actual smile.

Of course she knew she was allowed to feel. But right now she just couldn't find a spot in her calendar. Like Dean said, it was temporary. Nothing could be all bad or all good for too long. It would come to a middle ground at some point. Mariellas eyes tensed a bit more when he said he probably could track Reginald or at least help somehow.
"Thank you.. yeah.." she nodded a few times, feeling overwhelmed by the short spikes of hope that seemed to be. "Now that I don't know that many trackers in Spain, I will just have to take your word for it.." she gave him a little smirk.
"My father also know a tracker, or at least someone who helped him after he was turned.. he said she could help.. I think her name is Dylan.. maybe you can work together.. I don't know her, but I trust you so."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 1:29 pm

He nodded when she said he’d apologized, which led him to believe they might figure things out. He narrowed his eyes slightly when she said what Lion had called her. He simply couldn’t see Mariella being selfish, but he also knew that people said things they didn’t mean when fighting. He didn’t know Lion or their relationship that well, so he decided to let it be. He took a deep breath in and looked a bit away from her eyes as he thought about telling him his relationship with the other twin. “I’m actually…” he hesitated and turned his eyes back at her. “I’m dating Enid.. Nimue’s twin,” he said slowly, not really knowing how she was going to react. “I didn’t know what she’d done to you when we got together,” he said just to be clear. He didn’t know if that would’ve changed anything, seeing how quickly he’d fallen for her, but it had probably made him less inclined to talk to her in the first place. “I just thought you should know,” he said at last. He didn’t want to keep anything from her, whether she saw this as a minor thing or not.
Dean noticed her sincere smile after his uplifting words and it meant the world to him. “And let’s not forget what you just said about being happy to have met me,” he said as a smile started to show on his lips. He wanted to make sure they’d get to hang out more in the future. He’d missed a lot in the time they’d been apart.

She didn’t seem to believe him that much, but maybe it was because of how hopeless the investigation had been the past weeks. “It's worth a shot. I’ve succeeded to find people in the most outdated police cases,” he assured her, although he of course couldn’t promise anything. ”Dylan Castillo?” he asked as his eyes lightened up by the thought of her. “She’s my half-sister,” he continued, thinking that perhaps the tracking skill ran in the family. “I’d love to work with her. Just tell me a time and place and I’ll be there,” he said and reached for the water bottle on the table to take a sip of the cold liquid. His grandparents would be ecstatic to meet their granddaughter when they returned from their holiday and he hoped she wasn't going to leave before then.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Mariella frowned for a second, when he seemed to hesitate to tell her something. Then she raised an eyebrow in surprise of the next set of news. Mariella blinked for a few seconds, and didn't really know how to process the information. However with everything going on, it didn't fill as much as everything else. Reginald took up most of the space, she barely have had the energy to argue with Lion last time he pissed her off. Not that she needed energy to piss him off. However Dean couldn't have known what had happened, no one had told her. Mariella had to pick her battles and what burdens to keep on her shoulders and which to let go. However she did end up staring slightly blank at Dean, her mind trying to win the race of how to react. I just thought you should know, she breathed out and gave him a nod. Mariella leaned back to the sofa shortly.
"I'm happy you told me. I can't say I'm happy about it.. but I trust you, and - I will trust my ability if I ever see you in the same room together," she said. It was rarely she spoke about her bond ability. But Dean knew about it. Mariella didn't trust Enid, far from. She was the reason Karmena almost had killed her, and Theo almost had lost control. Nimue had done more harm towards Mariella when the others. "I don't trust her, so just promise me to be careful. Okay?" She looked a bit more serious at Dean, but her voice were calm - at this point Mariella being calm could be more disturbing than actually good. However she didn't want to lie to Dean and say she was okay with it. She was just happy he told her.

"So you are like a were-police-wolf?" she tried to put her usual level of humor in where it belonged. He knew the name, which surprised her. "Yeah, do you-" before she finished the sentence the answer was served. "I didn't know you had a half sister, but awesome," she added with a little smile. She knew the times her and Lion had put their heads together, they worked together amazingly. The same went on with the Mikaelsons and the other siblings in the group. She was still amazed with Lucia and Valerias fighting tricks. So she didn't doubt that Dylan and Dean would work well together, even through she hadn't met up with Dylan yet, she trusted her fathers words. She watched him take some more water. The rain seemed to be less heavy outside by now. Mariella turned her head to the window and narrowed her eyes for a second.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm

He smiled faintly when she said she was happy he told her. “I don’t expect you to get along. I doubt I ever will with Reginald, but I’m glad you’re not completely against seeing us in the same room,” he said. It also made him think of the event of Melody returning to earth as an angel, but he figured it was best to save that story for another time as it would take a while longer to tell her.
He nodded when she told him to be careful, which he for the record already was. He had to take his precautions but at the same time he felt like it shouldn’t matter - that as long as they made each other happy, they could work through everything. “I am... but I don’t want to be,” he said and sighed, thinking that if anything he should at least trust her until she proved that he couldn't. “And I understand why you don’t trust her. What she did was wrong... but we’ve all done some wrong things in our lives,” he pointed out. It was very few people who didn’t have regrets but you could either run from your past or learn from it. All that mattered to Dean was that she seemed supportive about it.

He chuckled at her choice of words. “Yeah. I suppose you could say that,” he said. His abilities were very beneficial for a police officer, but he certainly hadn’t been too involved in any case, seeing that he was still a civilian. “I didn’t either. I’ve only just met her a couple of weeks ago,” he admitted.  “Does that mean your father has recently become a werewolf?” he asked and was frankly a bit surprised that she hadn’t mentioned him before. Dean had considered turning others, seeing that it would make him and his pack stronger but at the same time he didn’t want to do it against someone's will.
It was clear to hear the rain outside the cabin as they both went quiet and he looked at his watch on his left wrist to see how late it had gotten. “You should get some rest,” he pointed out and sent her a short smile before getting up from the couch. He could only imagine that she was exhausted. He took the ice pack from her ankle and saw that it already looked a bit better. “You can sleep in the guest bedroom,” he added, although it truly was his bedroom for whenever he visited his grandparents. He reached his hand for her to take, in case she needed the extra support for getting up, before leading her to the bedroom.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 7:56 pm

"Well, I will give her a second chance, if you give Reginald one," she suggested. Mariella couldn't promise anything, but a second chance was quite big in her book. A book she would pull out for very few, here Dean being one of them. Because what would be worse than feeling like you needed to hide your relationship from your friend? Mariella was however happy to hear he was careful. "Not all the devils children are bad. Look at Melania, she is amazing," she added trying to be her most optimistic self. At least while it lasted.
"That is true. We can do terrible things for the people we love as well," she added and looked at Dean shortly. "It was an accident that happened because of me. Don't forget that," she added. Now wasn't the time to play around with guilt, but this was only a tiny bit of all the guilt she was filled up with.

It was nice hearing he had some more family. His grandparents and a sister. It still didn't bring back his parents, but maybe it would help healing the wound just a little.
"Oh yeah about that," she chuckled a little. It was actually one of the few funny stories she had. "My mothers changed up my past a bit.. apparently they convinced each other to bring my father into the picture.. and that changed up both mine, Lion and Tianas lives a bit," she lifted her shoulders a bit shortly. "But yeah. I think he was changed in March.. maybe - before I traveled here," she told. Mariella hadn't heard many stories yet, but her past kept having new changes - reminding her of how fraigle the timeline really was. "From what I know. A female werewolf was out of control a full moon and turned him.. he haven't seen her since.. but your sister found him and helped him," she added with a smile.

However the smile fainted a bit when he pointed out she should get some sleep. Mariella was exhausted, it wasn't it. She just suffered from nightmares, or she had trouble sleeping more than actual three hours. Mariella longed for some sleep, she had a few good nights when she was away from the mansion - so maybe she could have a good night here as well? Her eyes turned to her ancle when he removed the ice pack. She gave him a small nod. Mariella took his hand and let him help putting her on her feed - both in action but also mentally.
"I haven't really been the best sleeper lately, but I will try my best," she gave him a hint of a smile before letting go of his hand. Mariella followed him to the room.
"You know.. It would be a very sad world, if I hadn't met you. I know I just said that in another way.. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you. A lot," she smiled at him before giving him a tight hug. "Thank you," she whispered. She didn't let go of the hug. She just needed to be close to someone for at least just a few seconds.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 1:15 pm

He exhaled deeply at the thought of giving Reginald a second chance. He knew that the day had been a huge mess, that Reginald was only trying to protect Mariella. Despite how much he hated how it had ended, he knew that he needed to move on from it and prove that he still stood by his forgiveness. “I’ll give him a second chance. I pinky promise,” he said and put up his pinky finger to entwine with hers to seal the promise. It was something he always used to do as a kid. He smiled when she admitted that not all the devil’s children were bad, and he nodded when she mentioned Melania. “Of course,” he said and understood how complicated of a parent Lucifer was. “I won’t ever forget that day… and I know he was only trying to protect you,” he said. After all that's what he’d tried to do as well, however badly that went.
That’s great,” he said, thinking that it must be nice to finally meet him if she hadn’t known who he was her whole life. He was surprised to hear some female wolf had turned him. “That’s interesting… but either way I’m happy my sister found him. It can be very confusing for turned werewolves to get used to their new life,” he said. He’d seen how hard it was for them to control the animal within whenever he’d trained them with his father.

I know,” he said with a sympathetic look in his eyes as they reached the bedroom. His eyes lightened up at the next things she said, and a hint of a smile appeared across his face. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. “I appreciate you too… more than you could possible know,” he said sincerely and tightened his grip slightly around her. She always made him feel at ease whenever they were together. “I wish you didn’t have to travel back,” he said and pulled slightly back to look at her face. The more they stayed here, the riskier it got so he’d be delusional to think they’d stay much more than a year in this timeline.
If you need anything I'll be in the other bedroom," he said, knowing that it was easy to find as there only were two bedrooms in total. "Goodnight," he said with a gentle smile before walking out of the room.
Mariella

Mariella

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 10:38 pm

She was happy to just have a moment of closeness. Where she didn't feel like she was trapped in her own chaotic head. His comment made her realize that they in fact had to leave at some point.
"Yeah, well. We will find a way. From what I have learned, there is always a way," she smiled a little despite the sad fact. The original plan had been to erase themselves from the minds of people they had met in this time. But one thing was sure, she couldn't erase her friendship with Dean - she wouldn't. "But we can't leave till we find a way to do so.. and everyone is on the same page about it..." she sighed shortly. The thought about going back home was suddenly more scary than she thought. How would everything look when they returned? Mariella nodded a bit when he said he would be in the other bedroom. She gave him a half smirk, "goodnight," she replied before watching him leave the room. Mariella closed the door and looked a little around.

Mariella walked to the window and looked out at the night sky. "Goodnight," she mumbled a little looking out, before she went to bed. Mariella turned off the light and took a deep breath in looking up to the ceiling. Finally she seemed to be able to drift off and fall asleep.
However she woke pretty early, around five in the morning. But with this place being so close to the beach - she couldn't bare waking up Dean this early. She was pretty light on her feet and a master of tip toeing around. Mariella took a towel from the bathroom and walked out to the beach. She folded her clothes on the sand before jumping in the salty waves. Just swimming around in the calm water, being there with the ocean - peaceful. It was one of the few hours on a day, where she felt in peace with herself. She swam around for a few hours till she returned to the beach. She got herself back on the sand. It was easier for her to just heat herself up so the tail dried. Then she got dressed and went back to the place.

She was still quite, and wasn't the best in the kitchen. Mariella went over and boiled some water in the kettle. She went over to the radio and turned it on. Playing the music on a low volume. Mariella knew most of the songs by now, seeing she always were on the radio and she loved music. Mariella made herself a cup of coffee, and took a sip before putting the cup down. She listened to the music, singing along to the songs by the end, dancing a little around to the music - just enjoying that she actually was in a good mood. She was usually in a good mood after a good swim. Mariella got to caught up in the music and the dancing, that it was first as she turned around she saw Dean, "oh," she stopped in a small laughter. "Good morning."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm

It was comforting to know that she wanted to find a way for them to stay in touch. It would be sad to throw away their friendship, but he wouldn’t blame them if there wasn’t any other way. They’d already meddled so much with the past that it was a miracle that nobody had been erased. “That sounds good,” he said with a small smile.
Dean went to bed and slept deeply from being up so late. When he woke up, he heard the low radio being turned on in the kitchen and figured that Mariella was up. He got dressed in a marine blue t-shirt and khaki shorts, before walking out to stand in the doorway, leaning his shoulder against it as Mariella was dancing to the music. He couldn’t help but smile at the sight and was happy to see her like this after their talk yesterday. She probably didn’t have many of these moments lately. When she finally saw him and stopped he let out a laughter. “Morning,” he greeted her as he stepped closer. “That was great. Don’t stop because of me,” he said with a convincing nod, before walking past her to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast. “I’ll try to call Dylan and figure out for us to meet. I’ll be ready to go today if she has time,” he explained while looking at Marie. He finished up the breakfast and served some on a plate before he poured up a cup of coffee for himself and sat down by the table in the kitchen. “You’re welcome to have some,” he said as he'd cooked plenty for both of them. He took a bite of his toast and enjoyed the sound of the radio in the kitchen, while listening to the sound of the waves in the background. “Until then, what do you say to riding motorcycles with me along the coast?” he asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

//End of topic <3
Sponsoreret inhold

Memento mori  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memento mori    Memento mori  Empty

Memento mori
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: