Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The first casualty of war is innocence

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

The first casualty of war is innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 5:51 pm

@Melania <3
____

It felt like weeks. But it had been maybe almost a day, or two? She wasn't sure anymore. Mariella had tried to get his hands of Melania, but the angel seemed to be emotionally brainwashed by the touch of the human. Mariella had been somewhat lucky, her dark energy had surprised this man - Harry. Mariella had used most of her energi keeping herself distant from them. It didn't help that Harrys abilities to create life force energy and manipulate emotions was hanging like a thick fog over her. It was hard enough trying to keep her yin ability up with the lack of negative forces - here he was rushing positive energy in every corner of the room. She left out a sigh of exhaustion. Her phone was across the room. Lion had been missing for days, so had Anastasia. It was like Anastasia to just vanish, so she knew Reginald most likely was out looking for her. Which also meant, her and Melania was on their own for now.
"How about you just tell me what you want, instead of the mind games?" she hissed as her hazel eyes was trying to kill Harry by looking at him - sadly it didn't work like that.  He turned his eyes to her, she hated the look - it was a look for power, she had seen the same look in Jeremys eyes.
"There is no reason to keep fighting so hard child, just let it go. It will be worth it, I promise you that," he looked at Melania and grabbed the angels chin softly as the other hand brushed some hair away from Melanias face. Mariella knew she could possibly make a run for it and actually get away to get some help - but if she did, when she got back - Melania might be gone and she wasn't about to lose her friend again.

"You are sick, let her go," she hissed with a voice filled up with anger. But Harry just kissed Melania like he owned her and it made Mariella snap. "I said.. Let. Her. Go," she repeated herself in a far more serious tone. She got on her feet which seemed to gain Harrys interest.
"You should really just take a nap sweety, you don't look so well," he said with a calm voice. He let go of Melania and walked towards Mariella. Melania would still be under his spell, but not as forcefully as when he was in contact with her.  Mariella took a few steps back till her back met the wall behind her.
"You shouldn't try to take things that aren't yours," he walked closer to her. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster.
He grabbed her arm and his magic shot up her arm an straight into her core. Mariella knew by then how much trouble she was in.
"Let me go.." her voice cracked in frustration. The logical side of her brain staged a coup, wrestling control from the emotional side. With much effort she out her hand over his and used her fire manipulation to burn him.  He was surprised. Mariella took the headstart and ran to Melania.
"Are you okay?" She asked. Harrys men seemed to react to her attack and walked closer to her and Melania.
"Trust me, when we get to Kazan you can relax. All this tense emotions will be gone. You will be my wives, you will live happily ever after," -"uhm.. I have a problem with that sentence.. Mind if I interrupt? Because I'm already married.. and I think my husband might have something against that disgusting mindset of yours." He just laughed at her. "You wont care about him once we get there my love. All I need now is my werewolf... once I find my Amaya.. we can go." Harry looked at Melania.
"Guards.. you can take them to their room."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Melania had lost count of time. Mostly because she had spent a lot of it, being under his influence. She had tried to fight it, but even now, she was longing for him. It was easier when he wasn’t there, but the thought of him lingered in the back of her mind. She was trying to be strong, but it was not easy. Especially not after escaping hell. She was still regaining her strength from that. It helped that she wasn’t alone. She was leaning against the wall, looking anywhere but Mariella. She was afraid Harry’s influence over her, would somehow change how she saw her friend.
Melania stood back, when Harry interacted with Mariella. She was in conflict with herself. Part of her wanted to defend Harry, yet another, slightly smaller part, wanted to stand by Mariella. She gasped, when she felt his hand on her chin. She craved him, and all she wanted was to continue to feel his touch.

Melania looked at Mariella from the corner of her eye, when she ordered him to let go. She instantly leaned into the kiss, when he pressed his lips to hers. She couldn’t resist, even how much she tried. He pulled away. She regained some strength, hearing Mariella’s serious tone. She wasn’t joking. Melania pushed him away and put her hand to her lips, realizing what had just happened. ”Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? We’re not just some random people you can treat like you want.” She walked closer to the man, a clear anger in her eyes. ”We have survived far worse than the likes of you.” She looked over at Mariella. ”If you have to insult people, you should do it right. Let me show you how.” She looked back at Harry. ”My girl might not be at her best right now, but she still looks better at her worst than you do at your best. If you ever come close to one of us again, I will release a personal hell on your ass. Trust me, I can. You should think before you kidnap people. I doubt people will take long to realize two princesses are missing.” Melania might not have the same possibility of reign as Mariella did, but he didn’t have to know that.

Melania narrowed her eyes when he attacked Mariella. She wanted to stop them, but it was risky being close to him, with the affect he had one her. She stayed back, hoping Mariella could find a way to get out of it herself. She could, when she burned his hand. She took Mariella’s hand, holding it tightly when she came to her. ”I’m fine,” she said honestly. She had been better, but she had been worse as well.
Melania scoffed when Harry was of the opinion, he could make wives of them. What kind of deluded idiot was he? She allowed to Mariella to get some sass in, but she was far from done. ”How desperate are you? You can’t get a woman on your own, so you kidnap young girls to make them your wives? You are a sick bastard, and I will make it my mission to destroy you. You do not want to see what I am capable of. There’s a little bit of devil in this angel.” She continued to keep Mariella close, until the guards forced her away. She could use her ability to stop time, but at the moment she was weak, and she wasn’t able to freeze time for both her and Mariella for very long. The guards forced both her and Mariella to another room. ”Do you know who this Amaya is?” She asked Mariella.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 8:01 pm

The guards forced them to move along. They got into a larger bedroom. The windows wasn't blocked, but it was clear that they would get a long way with trying to break out. Mariella walked to the wall and let her finger run over the wall. She felt the energy from the building. This place wasn't weak, these people weren't from here. It might be the reason she felt so exhausted by this. Melania asked if she knew this Amaya, and Mariella left out a sigh.
"Sadly I do.. its my uncle Romans girlfriend," she scratched her neck. "Iris' mother," she had almost forgotten about her cousin, since she hadn't followed them here. She was worried something might have happened to her. But Iris wasn't a part of the group like that. Amaya was also Valeria and Lucias aunt. Marcels sister. "I can't just give her location up.. not to a sick bastard like him." she ran a hand through her hair. The light from outside was so bright and there were no blinds to cover the windows. But the sunlight seemed to take more energy from her.
"If he gets close to you.. I can split the magic bond he creates up.. and you can make a run for it," she suggested. "We can't fight this alone. No matter how stubborn we both are," she added. The shadows where screaming. Telling her something was wrong somewhere else and she feared the worst. "And I feel like we aren't the only ones in trouble.. If I had the energy.. I could .. but,  i'm exhausted Mela.. I'm suffocating. Even If I make it out the door, I'm not gonna get away," she added. Mariella tried to come with a practical plan.

She took a deep breath in and frowned her eye brows as she felt it tickle in her nose. There was something in the air.
"Do you smell that?" She asked as her face seemed to turn more pale. Mariella felt out of balance, and her heart was racing in panic but before she even hit the ground everything was black.

Mariella woke up. Her entire body felt so heavy almost like if she was filled with stone. The light from the sun outside were blinding her, and she was struggling to breathe. Her skin needed water, and her soul needed darkness. Mariella was on the floor, but she was alone. She sat up quickly and ran to the door, it was locked.
"Melania? Mela.. are you okay?" She yelled in panic. Mariella hammered at the door.

Harry had made sure that the girls would be knocked out by the magic dust in the aircon in the room. Then he had taken the angel, since he already had made the connection to her - it would be easier to get her first. He could see the siren were struggling, but he didn't understand sirens, the last one had died not long after being captured. He had taken the angel into another room. It was actually quite nice compared to what you would expect. It was almost like a little garden, with a sofa and a little table in the middle of the room. A few glasses and some bottles of wine. He had his hand on her lower back, letting his touch send waves of sentesions into her system.
"Come sit here with me dove, I think we got off on the wrong foot. All I want, is for us to work together," he said with a calm almost enhancing voice
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm

Melania wanted to be strong enough. She wanted to be able to just freeze everything, so they could get out of here. She would be able to use her knew ability, if her mother had been kind enough to give her the instrument she needed to do so. Apparently that required her alliance, which she was not yet ready to give. She listened as Mariella explained who Amaya was. ”No, of course not. You can’t tell anyone. Not even me. He got in my head before, and he might do so again. So just keep that for yourself.” She looked around them, trying to see if the room had any weak spots, any way of getting out. It didn’t seem so.
”Mariella I can’t do that. I know it makes the most sense, but what if something happens so I can get back, what if I don’t get help in time? There is to many ifs for it to be safe for either of us to leave the other. We are getting out of here together. I will find a way.” She would never leave her. She would never leave any of her friends in a place like this. She walked to her and put her hand on her upper arm. ”I know you’re not feeling well. I will figure something out, so you can get in water soon.” She was born later than Mariella, but after she had grown up, she was beginning to feel more like a big sister to her and the others. She wanted them all to be safe, and she had gone out of her way to try and make it so. ”Just remember this isn’t hell. We are alive, and that means there is still hope.”

Melania wrinkled her nose by the smell that suddenly surrounded them. She took a step away from Mariella, before she fell to the ground. She woke up somewhere else. She looked around her to study the new surroundings. This was a nice room, compared to the others. She felt Harry’s hand on her back, sending a shiver through her system. She shook her head to try and remind herself of what was important. ”She is dying. If you really want us to work together, you will put her in water right away. Then maybe we can talk about working together.” She wasn’t going to sit until he had made sure Mariella could be in water. It was tempting, and she had to bite into her lips to fight the urge to be close to him. Maybe she would give in eventually. It was not easy being fighting him, but she tried with all in her. She thought of the people most important to her. Keaton filled a lot of her mind. She didn’t want to disappoint him. Reginald, Jasmine and Eilish appeared in her mind as well. And Mariella of course. She didn’t want to let anyone of them down. So she would fight, even though her bones were aching by doing so.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Harry chuckled lightly at her comment. His young charming appearance gave his abilities a helping hand, but his little smile was known deadly. He put his free hand on Melanias knee and looked into her eyes.
"Of course. It would be unnecessary to have her dying," he lifted his hand from her knee to wave in one of the guards.
"Give the siren a glass of water. It will be enough," he said before returning his dark deep set eyes to Melania. He still had the hand behind her back, and pressed her closer to him - before she knew it he had pressed his lips against hers. Letting his ability set full on in, even through it always were active. "How are you feeling my love?" He asked letting his fingers run slowly down her spine, keeping her close. He wanted to be sure she was fully under his ability, he wasn't at his strongest - but he could still influence the two girls - just not for as long as if he had Amaya to charge up his ability.

Mariella walked back till her back hit the wall. She slowly fell down to the ground, and just looked with blank eyes at the door. Everything moved passed so slowly, as the door opened she could barely hear it. She took the water and looked at it, then she put her head on top of it and absorbed some of it. Leaving the glass half full. She got some strength back. Not much, but enough to at least fight a little back. She swapped one of the guards of their feet and jumped on top of him. With the remaining water she moved it closer to his face using her hands to manipulate it. She drowned him, kept on going till he didn't fight back. The other guard wrapped his arms tightly around her and lifted her away.
"Let go of me," she kicked her legs out to the side like crazy, before throwing her head back and forced him to let go. She fell to the ground and gasped by the fall. The guard forced her around, keeping his hand on her collarbone to make her stay put. He looked her in the eyes, and she fell right back into a hold of the past. He moved her hand around her neck, and she felt his grib getting more tight. She felt the overwhelming feeling of dread raise.

"Look now you see who is in controle. Try anything like that again.. and I'll make sure you will regret breathing," he assured before letting go. He got up and forced her on her feet. He grabbed her arm and took her to the room where Melania and Harry was. He threw her on the ground.
"The girl killed Jonas, we should just kill her," he walked over to Mariella on the floor and grabbed her hair. He held a knife against her throat. Harry took a look at Melania.
"We will spare her.. if Melania can controle her friend and show us some gratitude that is," he took a sip of his wine. "Up to you dear. Do you give in and follow us, or do you let your friend die?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Melania kept thinking of other things, of the people she loved. Theo was the last person to appear. She really hadn’t spent that much time with him lately. She heard his voice, him telling her to be strong. She was fighting his touch she hadn’t yet given in to his power. Not completely. A glass of water wasn’t enough, but it would have to do for now. She felt his lips against her, and at first, she wanted to pull away but eventually his power was to strong for her. She looked at him, a look of longing in her eyes. ”Amazing,” she answered him, feeling a warmth spread underneath his fingertips.

Melania heard Mariella’s struggle not far from them. She turned her head away from Harry to look towards the door. She wanted to go help, but something made her stay. Her eyes widened when Mariella was thrown on the ground. She wanted to go to her, but she had to be smart now. She had to think ahead, and that might be to choose allegiance to Harry. Or at least make it seem like she did. ”Killing her is a mistake.” She walked to Harry and gently put a hand around his to release the knife from Mariella’s throat just a little. ”She is loved by many. The would happily kill for her. I wouldn’t want you to be in danger, my love.” She said, fighting him so hard. ”I will control her. Like a leader controls a nation.” The last part being a lyric from a Serpent Queen song, called ‘double cross’. Only Mariella would know this. It was Melania’s way of hinting to Mariella, that she had not really switched sides, but was simply attempting to double cross Harry. She released his hand. ”Are you attempting to make me jealous?” She leaned closer to him. ”It’s working.” Her voice was lowered, and allowed a slight husky quality to appear. ”She won’t be a problem. Give me your attention.” Another lyric, just to be completely sure Mariella caught on.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Mariella looked up at Melania trying to sweettalk Harry. She could see the strings between them, they would be so easy to cut and just give Melania that headstart she needed. But even if she did cut the bond, it seemed like Harrys reaction could be dangerous - and she wouldn't risk Melanias life like that. The knife was moved away from her skin, and the almost kiss of death gone. Mariella breathed out listening to Melanias speech, it almost made her chuckle. She was about to come with a sassy comeback when she realized Melania was in a little bit of controle. Mariella kept herself silent. Which was a lot harder than she imagined. Seeing Melania flirting with Harry just to get him off her back. Mariella got on her feet and watched them.

Harry played along the flirting game. It wasn't the first time he had seen friends distract him to get him off the other. Mikayla would do the same trick for Cassie when she had the chance - and both those girls for Amaya. He had lived with these tricks for way to many years. As she leaned in he looked into her eyes, she wanted his attention away from the siren. Which was fine by him, for a while at least. He put his arms around Melania and pulled her close towards him.
"As you wish my angel," he then once again put his lips upon the angels.

Mariella looked away and tried to remain her calm. Every inch of her system was against this, and she just wanted to rip them apart from each other and give Harry a few good punches. But she couldn't risk that magical touch of his, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to resist. But she returned her eyes to her friend and all she saw was that bond growing stronger and stronger. And she was just standing here doing nothing. She was frozen to the ground, as she felt like time just raced by her. Half of her was ready to jump in and help her, but the old part still lingered to run away from the fire as fast as possible. There was a fear roaming in her chest of the unknown - and she hated it. Mariella pinched the palm of her left hand, so hard she could. If all she could notify Lion, or maybe if she was fast enough she could she could reach her phone - call Reginald or Jamie. Or both.  Her mind was racing so fast with ideas she hardly could follow. Mariella took a deep breath in and looked around them, they were in a room covered with plants and roots. It made her think of a memory from when she was younger. When Tidus had looked after her and Amaryllis and the two girls had played with flowers. There had been flowers and plants everywhere in the entire house, almost like a maze. Mariella found herself in her inner darkness filled with all this frustration and feeling of hopelessness. How was it everyone always was right there for her, and she was never quick enough for anyone? Dean had once called her a hero and brave - but she wasn't. She was just standing here, not doing anything.

"Just stop," she whispered and ran her hands over her face. "Just stop.. don't do this to her.. she doesn't deserve this, she deserves to be free." Harry pulled his lips to himself and chuckled shortly before returning his blue eyes to Mariella. She looked at Melania, it wasn't her, looking at this freak like he was the knight in shining amor. Mariella was afraid. She didn't want to end up like that. She had always been able to fight back, punch back - but this was territory she was terrified of. He stepped away from Melania and walked closer to Mariella. Her fear had trapped her. It was like she was glued to the floor. He moved his hand up and grabbed her by her chin. She felt the emotion run through her body, every nerve in her system was effected by that simple touch - and how she hated it.
"You don't have to do this," she whispered in a almost pained voice. She felt the logical side slowly giving up as he moved his other hand to her waist. Mariella closed her eyes; How long has it been since we were just regular teenagers?” Reginalds voice echoed in her head. I remember one part clear- I danced with you all night, even though we were supposed to switch partners at different parts She felt the tears filling up her eyes, she was trying to fight this wave of unwanted emotions that Harry tried to force over her shoulders. But his voice kept her calmer, kept her mindset clearer. Mariella opened her tear filled eyes and looked at him
"Don't be sad my love. I'll get to you soon enough.. and then all this darkness will be gone and you can be happy," he placed a kiss on her forehead before stepping away giving his attention back to Melania.
"Where were we my love, wine?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 12:46 am

Did Melania want to be in this situation? Of course not. But now that they were, they needed a way to free themselves from it. She had no doubt people would come for them eventually. They had before. The downside was, Melania couldn’t keep Harry at bay much longer, and he seemed intent on keeping her on a short leash, converting her loyalties. He might be able to convince her for a while, that she was on his side, but he couldn’t be around her all the time, and when he wasn’t, she would regain her logical sense. She just had to amuse him until that happened.
She didn’t resist when he pulled her closer, she had to sell it, and a part of her wanted him. A part only affected by his power, yet it felt real somehow. She put her hands around his neck, leaning into the kiss. Even though she found him revolting whenever he was in the room, that disappeared the moment he touched her, and all she could think about was him.

Melania sighed when the kiss ended. She turned her eyes to Mariella, but nothing clicked this time. Nothing changed in her mind. She was loyal to Harry. She looked back at him. She couldn’t stop smiling when she looked at him. She loved him. That thought did trick something. It grew stronger when Harry released her. She didn’t love him. She loved someone else. Keaton’s voice played in her head. ”I guess I never really saw myself slowly falling for an angel.” She felt the anger again. How angry she was for allowing herself to be fooled by this monster. She moved closer to Mariella. She had to do something fast, before Harry did this again. It pained her that she couldn’t do anything, but she had to wait for the right moment. She stood still when Harry turned to her. ”That sounds lovely. Allow me to convince my friend to join us.” She walked all the way to Mariella. ”We have to be quick,” she whispered and grabbed her hand. She stopped time for everyone but them. ”Tie them up with roots from the plants. I can’t hold them frozen for long.” It almost pained her to betray Harry, but her logic sense was returning, and she now knew it was nothing more than a really annoying power. ”I can stun them afterwards,” she explained. She didn’t want to kill anyone. Especially not someone she loved, not even if that love was fake. She couldn’t bear it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 9:37 am

She watched him going back to Melania, and she still felt the magic from his touch. It felt like a craving that grew stronger by the second. She had to turn this into power somehow, and still she had no idea how. Mariella turned her eyes to Melania as she walked to her. First she was unsure what to expect from Melania, because she wouldn't judge her for being under his influence. Mariella believed the strongest part of Harrys ability wasn't in his touch but his kiss, and he hadn't kissed more than her forehead. And even that seemed to effect her. If it wasn't his ability going against hers, she might have been a weaker target. Mariella looked down at their hands as the angel grabbed hers. Mariella realized that Melania had frozen time around them, and felt like she could finally breathe for a second at least. She looked at the plants again. Manipulating earth, and plants was still a touchy thing for her to do - but it wasn't something she really admitted. It reminded her of the time Sophie had forced that part of her ability to kill Reginald. But the same power had also dug Melania up from her grave along with Keaton. Mariella took a deep breath in and gave Melania a nod. There was an anger building up in her chest as her eyes looked at Harry.

Mariella knew it would be a mistake to let Harry survive. A monster like that needed to be put down. It was the only way, not that she liked the idea of killing it and somehow did the inner animal long to do so.
"Okay," she spoke in a low voice, trying to get back in the fight. Mariella focused her energy onto the plants and let the roots go from room to room to collect the timefrozed guards and hand tied them all up in the room. She tied up Harry at the end. Mariella had never gotten the chance to kill the people who had wronged her. It always seemed like others was there to take that burden from her shoulders - but this man had destroyed lives for years. Mariella left Melania to stun the other five guards, and walked to Harry. She looked into his eyes, he was way to tied up to do anything.
"It doesn't feel good does it?" She tilted her head a little to the side. "You made a mistake coming here. A even greater mistake at bringing us here," she added. Mariella took a deep breath in. She was in control, and she needed to do what needed to be done. Maybe used the pieces of her negative emotions to gain some more strength. She would thank her aunt for the idea later. Mariella shaped a shadow into a tangible weapon, a dagger, and she ran it through his skin and pierced his heart. The roots around him went down as she stopped controlling them. He fell forward and in his last seconds he tried to reach out for her. Mariella simply just took a step to the side and looked down at the dead human. The kill gained her some energy from the darkness that followed in her heart by it. She lifted her head up and looked at Melania with a shortly blank expression before looking at the guards.
"What should we do with the remaining guards?" She asked and walked over to the guard who have had a knife against her throat not that long ago. "Now look who is in control," she whispered to him. She used the roots to tighten the grip on him. Moving them around his neck and strangled the life out of him. She ran a hand through her hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 10:58 am

Melania had been close to giving in. If it hadn’t been for the memory of Keaton, she maybe had done so. She allowed Mariella to use her ability to tie them all up. She felt an anger to, but there was something else. His kiss lingered, and she to fight herself to not run back to him. Melania ran the electricity through the walls, and let it move through each of the guards, enough to cause them to be knocked out, but not enough to kill them. She took in a deep breath. Her energy was running low, but they needed to get out of here, so she didn’t have the luxury of being tired. She turned around and saw the scene between Mariella and Harry play out. When his heart was pierced, a gasp flew across her lips. She was about to run to him, until Mariella looked at her. ”We uh…” She shook her head to regain some control. ”We already removed the head of the snake, the body will die soon enough. I will make a call when we get back to the house and make sure everything here is taken care of.” Her mother might not be a fan of her at the moment, but she could never resist saying no to a clean-up job. ”Let’s just get out of here while we still can.” She went to Mariella to grab her hand and drag her through the halls if necessary. She just wanted to get out here, even if that meant forcing Mariella with her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 11:23 am

The urge to just end every single of the guard lured in the dark inside her soul. They had forced her darkness so much down the entire time she had been here, and now that it was slowly coming back - she felt it somewhat overwhelming.
"Soon enough, what about loose ends?" She asked and crossed her arms. Her gut told her something was off, but it wasn't just here. The shadows voices seemed to be more clear, but she was never sure if they actually spoke the truth - all she knew was, someone needed her help. Mariella snapped out of her thoughts when Melania pulled her out of to the hall. Mariella looked in the room where she had killed yet another one earlier. It seemed to easy, and it was terrifying. Mariella had killed before this, it wasn't a first - but it was the first time where it had been entirely her choice. She could have found another way, but she choose this. She choose to become this.
"Wait," she said as soon as they got outside. "I need to breathe. You know we can just light this shit building on fire, and the problem is solved."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 11:39 am

Melania could understand why she was worried. ”There won’t be any. I will take of this, okay. Trust me.” She didn’t want to be one to kill anyone. She had been forced to before, and it had forced her to fall. She didn’t want another stain on her soul. She let go of Mariella, when she wanted to wait a moment. She looked at her. ”It shouldn’t be so easy for us to kill. I don’t blame you for any of your actions, but if we do this, we take away the life of who knows how many people. What if these people have children to take care of? I can’t have that on my conscience. They won’t make it out here alive, but the blood is not going to be on our hands.” She walked to Mariella and embraced her. ”Don’t become this. You are better than this.” She moved out of the embrace and cupped her face a moment, before taking a few steps away. She grabbed her phone to make a call. She talked indistinctively into the phone. Not long after, a demon appeared. ”I will take care of everything from here,” he said and walked into the building. ”Let’s go home,” she suggested.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence EmptySøn Jun 16, 2019 7:51 am

Mariella stopped and looked at Melania when she talked about killing. It made her brain rush through with scenarios about the people she had killed today. She frowned her brows by the last sentence however.
"It might not be on our hands. But it will still be on your conscience," she surmised as she wrapped her arms around herself. Mariella took a deep breath in, and unwrapped her arms as Melania then embraced her. She closed her arms around her friend. Don’t become this. You are better than this, that sentence was kicked around in her head from side to side, almost getting her a new headache. Melania cupped her face for a second.
"I killed three people today Mela.. that is on my conscience.. and I'm not okay with it.. but I will get better.. hopefully," she spoke in a low almost vulnerable voice, which was rare for her. Mariella took a step back and sat down on the ground while Melania made her phone call. She felt like time froze around her and she was alone with the high sound of her own heartbeat and her thoughts. The demon showed up which she barely noticed, but as soon as she did she got on her feet. Mariellas hazel eyes followed the demons movements into the building. She was quite unsure of how to feel about all this. Melanias suggestion made her turn her face from the building to look at her friend.
"Yeah.." she gave Melania a short not and looked at the building again. "Lets go home." She added before starting walking home.

//Out, resten er aftalt <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first casualty of war is innocence   The first casualty of war is innocence Empty

The first casualty of war is innocence
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: