Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions   Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 9:21 pm

@Annabelle (+ Dove)
Outfit: Link
______
"I'm gonna kill you Theo," she mumbled to herself as she climbed in the window. Mariella landed softly on her feet and looked around, it didn't seem like there was a lot of people here. Maybe there was a bank holiday or something weird like that. Theo had challenged her, of course he had. And Mariella needed the distraction, funny enough - breaking in to the academy seemed like the most normal thing to do. Mariella moved with feline grace across the library, looked on the shelves and chuckled by a few titles she was sure Reginald would love. Mariella ran her ringers softly over the back of the books before she kept on walking around. Dean would laugh at her for this, maybe she should go up and she how he was holding up. Mariella was lost in her own thoughts, as her phone called out lot. She picked it up quickly. "Jem! Seriously?!," she hissed in the phone, "you scared the crap out of me!" she knew he knew that. Him and Theo was the ones putting her up to this. She hang up and put her phone back in her pocket. Mariella sighed and realized there was another person sitting near her. A siren. Somehow she didn't react to any of the noise Mariella just had pulled off. Mariella was a curious soul by nature and walked closer to the blonde siren. Still nothing. Mariella chuckled a little but mostly shook her head.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions   Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 9:44 am

Outfit

Annabelle didn’t have any family to back to, so when everyone used their day off reconnecting with their loved ones, Annabelle spent her day in the library. She was very preoccupied by the book in her hands. She had always thought diving into a book, was almost as refreshing and satisfying as diving into water. She smiled when the character tip-toed through the old mansion, to not wake up her strict grandmother who would without doubt give her a lesson for sneaking around. The girl gasped when a landline phone rang next to her. Annabelle would sometimes wish she had the courage so many book characters showed. Annabelle finally managed to release herself from the hold of the book. She looked up and saw the girl standing there. She gasped in surprise. She hadn’t heard her, obviously. At first, she was afraid it was a teacher, but she didn’t seem angry for Annabelle being out past bedtime, so she quickly came to the conclusion she wasn’t that. She made a sign that meant ‘I’m sorry’. She put the book down and stood up. She grabbed some paper and a pen from her purse. She always carried it with her, so she could communicate with people. She could read lips, so it was just for her own words. She didn’t speak with people she didn’t like her voice. The only time she expressed herself aurally was when her sister convinced her to sing a song. She wrote something on the paper. ‘Never sneak up on a deaf girl. It’s rude.’ She smiled at the girl, to let her know she didn’t mean it.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions   Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 10:15 am

Mariella narrowed her eyes in confusion, when the girl made a sign when Mariella surprised her. Curious her eyes followed the girl as she stood up and grabbed some paper and a pen. Mariella stayed quite, these days you really didn't know what to expect from even the most innocent face. Mariella read the paper that the girl showed her and a soft chuckle left her lips.
"Bummer, there goes the rest of my weekend plans," she smiled as she crossed her arms.
"I didn't think anyone would be here at this hour," she admitted and looked around, "isn't it like past bedtime for students?" She asked as she tilted her head a little to the side. Mariella kept her face towards the girl. She couldn't really understand signs, it wasn't like she was the best student. Mariella took a deep breath in, it was nice being around another siren. A siren that wasn't linked to all the other drama around her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions   Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:19 am

Annabelle chuckled after she had read the girl’s lips. She was funny. She shrugged by her next words. As the girl looked around, she couldn’t read her lips and didn’t catch what she said. She just decided to respond to her first words. She wrote something more down. ’Most students are in bed. I’m a bit of rulebreaker.’ She wrote on the piece of paper and showed it to her. She moved closer to her. ”Annabelle,” she said. She had practiced saying her name many times with the help of her sister, before she finally almost said it without the accent that often came with being deaf. She scribbled something more down. ’Do you go here?’ She smiled at the girl. She missed being around sirens. She only had her sister. Everyone other siren she knew took distance to her. Apparently, a deaf siren was not good enough to be there friend.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions   Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions Empty

Oh if this isn't the consequences of my own actions
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Sometimes sitting by isnt an option

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Biblioteket-
Gå til: