Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes stars shine through darkness

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Sometimes stars shine through darkness Empty
IndlægEmne: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 7:41 pm

@Lion
Outfit: Link
Time line: The day Melania gets back
____

Nimue got back from the academy. She still had to do her work, there was a lot to learn when you had spend most of life in hell. Nimue walked in, it was late afternoon - and she had always come home ever since Lion had been here. But after his fight with his sister it was different. She didn't have to force him to be here.
"Heey," she gave him a hint of a smile after putting her back on the counter. "You know you can go for a walk or anything if you want, right?" Nimue asked as she waked towards him with her arms crossed. Nimue was a very private person, but she treated house guests as nicely as she could.
"The academy was killer today, I swear sometimes I think my father invented school somehow," she chuckled by her comment. "Ho..how are you?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Outfit

Lion had felt terrible since that day on the beach. He never meant to hurt Mariella. He never meant to hurt anyone. He just had so much anger inside him, he had to take it out on someone. But it never should have been her, not after everything she had been through. He had felt a short relief, when Theo texted him to tell that Melania was alive. He had felt guilty about that on top of everything, but it didn’t remove all the self-hatred roaming inside him. He sat up in the couch from his laying position, when Nimue got back. ”I know,” he said. He didn’t feel like a prisoner. He hadn’t for a long time. He might even think Nimue would let him go if he asked her. He just didn’t think he could back. Everyone would hate him. ”He probably has,” he responded with a smile. He looked at her by her question. ”I’m alright,” he lied. It was his go-to lie. He never wanted to admit that he wasn’t fine. ”Just bored,” he added. He hoped Nimue would spend some time with him. He needed some company. It was not great for him to be alone with his thoughts.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Nimue knew how it was to be hated, she knew what it was like to be feared - to hurt people without wanting to. She had always been curious about emotions of others, how they felt guilt, sadness and even just pure happiness. So she had watched Lion carefully the first few days after the beach. Lion had defended her against his own sister, his twin sister. And things had gotten a bit out of hand.
"You don't have to pretend," she said rather dry and narrowed her eyes a little. "I once lost controle on my sister as well. I was so angry with her, that I made an awful illusionsation and impersonated our father while I did it.. made it go in time loops .. she forgave me," she then said. Nimue talking in this matter was new, but she knew what it was like fearing being left behind by your twin. "She is seeing this werewolf, Dean. I was surprised she got down to the beach that day.. she barely have had time. See jealousy makes us monsters time to time.. You should talk to your sister."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 4:51 pm

Nimue might have gotten a certain image with his friends, but Lion had seen something else. She was not evil. She hadn’t done anything to him. Lion sighed when she saw straight through his lie. He listened to her explain about what she had done to her sister. He stood up and tried to get his thoughts straight. He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned Dean. He was involved with the devil’s daughter. He hadn’t seen that twist coming. He turned his face to her. ”I’m not ready.” He rubbed the back of his neck. ”If there is even a chance she would never forgive me, I have to be strong enough to handle it, and I don’t think I am,” he argued and walked closer to her. ”I know what I have to do, I just can’t yet.” He removed his hand from his neck and let it fall down his side. ”Can we just do something please? I want to be distracted,” he hoped she would say yes. It was he needed. He needed a room to breathe, where he didn’t have to think of all the things he could have done differently.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:05 pm

"Are we ever ready for anything in life?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side. "I thought you and your friends were all about, love and forgiveness isn't weakness?" She added to her question and pulled a thoughtful expression. Nimue didn't understand the not just going after the goal. Her whole life, she had been given one goal at the time and told to reach it. And she did it.
"I have watched a lot of people dealing with guilt. We mostly use guilt against people.. people always have a hard time forgiving themselves for their sins," she told him like there wasn't anything wrong in that sentence - because she knew she was having a point.
"Do something?" She asked confused and crossed her arms. "Something like what?" She narrowed her eyes and walked a step closer to him. He was a lot taller than her, and even through she was wearing heels he was still a tower next to her. Nimue tilted her head a little to the other side and kept her gaze at his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 6:27 pm

She had a point, but he still thought he needed to be prepared. At least as much he could. She was right about his friends. It was just more complicated than she made it seem. He thought of it as a weakness. Asking for forgiveness meant he had to admit he had done something wrong. It normally wasn’t a problem, but how was he supposed to look everyone in the eye after what he had done? How was he supposed to live with himself? ”Yes, you’re right.” He shook his head in defeat.
”And that’s what it’s all about. How can I expect them to forgive me, if I can’t forgive myself?” He sighed, desperately needing to do something else. He shrugged slightly when she asked what to do. ”I don’t know just…” He trailed off when he looked into her eyes. ”… something.” He leaned his head forward, and for just a small moment, Lion’s lips were connected with Nimue’s. He took a step back, ending the kiss. ”Sorry,” he muttered and sat back down on the couch. He was such a mess he didn’t even know what he was doing half the time.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 7:34 pm

"I don't know. I don't know what forgiveness is.. but I do know.. that it seems to be about love. And you can't controle what they are feeling, or what will happen. But do you want to go around without knowing?" She asked and looked at him. "Not knowing is the worst part. Makes you question every action, build up scenarios in your head of everything that possible could go wrong - but its an illusion, trust me on that. " She looked into his eyes, and watched him lean down rather quick. Her lips was met by his, and she felt her heart skip a beat in surprise. Nimue hadn't kissed anyone since his sister had killed her boyfriend, and she wasn't even sure what to feel about anything. Lion stepped back and said sorry. She was still new to that word, and people around this country used it far to often.
"I think we should put our focus on something else.. you are frustrated.. my first thought would be to give you a playtoy.. but I don't think you find it amusing to beat people up.. unless.." she narrowed her eyes. "Do you know someone who is dead, that you really want to get back at? Because I can call bring them up here for tryouts."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes stars shine through darkness   Sometimes stars shine through darkness Empty

Sometimes stars shine through darkness
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Underneath the Stars
» Written in the stars
» The stars or the moon?
» Cup of stars - Lonán
» Now stars are lit in the blue sky

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum