Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa Empty
IndlægEmne: Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa   Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Place: The school's forbidden forest
Environment: Trees, bushes and wood-stuff. A few growls and beastly sounds can be heard deeper into the forest.
Time: Late night.
Outfit: Link and just regular jeans.
Topic to: My bbgurl @Nissa <333

Ever since he got a part of his soul back, he had tried his best to stay away from the future gang, mostly because he truly didnt feel like explaining the whole situation. It was enough that one of the kids had touched his hand and seen everything, hell if they wanted to know, they could just ask her. He had his thing to do, and they had their time to return to. It was just better this way on all occasions.
He sat in a tree in the forbidden forest of the academy. He just wanted to be somewhere that could bring danger. That seemed like the only thing that could soothe his mind, focus on his task. He had a book in his hand that he read, as he heard footsteps approaching. He looked down and narrowed his eyes a bit as he watched a girl walk by. By her smell, he concluded she was something immortal, maybe a demon too. He wondered why she was out here though, didnt she know this was a dangerous place? He closed his book and watched her from the tree.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa   Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Nissa needed some space. She'd never liked school, work or really anything she couldn't plan herself and it was getting to her head.
This dark forrest seemed to call out for her as she went for a walk, so she just put one foot before the other and suddenly tall dark trees had surrounded her.

Nissa took a deep breath, she felt calm here. Her breath escaped her lips with a sigh.. Was it even ok for her to be here? Who cared anyways.. At least not her.. She reached behind her head, and gathered her long black hair into a high ponytail, the weather was getting warmer.
The forrest seemed lonely, yet filled with life. Living creatures yet to reveal themselves, could be heard in the distance, and around her. She knew she should be scared, but if it was her time then so be it.
Nissa knew what she was, though she had never been strong like the rest of people like her, she liked to fake it. She didn't want to be weak, but her cards were just dealt that way..
Unlike other demons, she didn't have superior strength or fighting skills, but she liked to think she made up for it in beauty and brains.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa   Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 6:42 pm

He narrowed his eyes as he watched her from the distance. She did seem like one of those girls that didnt exactly fit in, the typical gothic horror loving type of girl. He himself didnt really know much of the high school environment as he hadnt attended school himself, but he had heard a few stories here and there. A lot of young rebel demons could quickly let their mouths run if it meant keeping their lives. He had however never killed a young demon, just given them a harsh reminder to straighten their act or ensure them that they would meet him again.
He exhaled quietly as he didnt exactly feel well about her being here all alone. Maybe some part of him just wanted to keep protecting someone, forget about the girl that harboured his mind and filled him with dread. He jumped down from the tree and walked up next to her quite elegantly, "Havent you heard that there's a big bad wolf in the forest?" he asked in a slight teasing yet charming tone as he smiled softly at her. A crude approach, but sometimes it was just better to say fuck it and do whatever you wanted to do. Surely being the prince of hell, having the devil himself, Lucifer's genes in his body, he was bound to be charming by nature. Wasnt that the whole ordeal with the devil being the world's most beautiful deceiver?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa   Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:01 pm

The pale girl was in her own thoughts, listening to the faint growls and animal sounds around her. How would they attack if they did? Were these creatures from the human world or somewhere else? Would she even be able to see them? Thoughts of how her life would end, spun around her pretty little head like a song she just couldn't forget.... This might sound depressing, but life having an end made Nissa strangely calm. It made her live in the moment, and appreaciate the power of her choices.. Also, how could she wear all black and NOT be a little obsessed with death? She chuckled a bit by the thought, but spun around abruptly as she heard someone approach. Her surprised face quickly returned to it's calm self when she realized is was only a boy. An attractive one.
"Are you referring to yourself?" Nissa was proud that she picked up on the teasing tone, and maybe even a bit prouder of her answer.
She looked at him, not sure if she should trust him or not. Why was he here? Just on a stroll like herself? And if this forest really did hide a big bad wolf or other creatures, why wasn't he scared?
Her eyes quickly scouted the area, before they found their way back to the boy in front of her. Her legs were getting tired and she would love to find a place to sit down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa   Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:31 pm

He couldnt hold back a small chuckle as she returned the tease with a pretty good answer. He looked ahead for a while before he answered and let their eyes meet again, his grey ones glowing in the moonlight, "I am anything but a wolf," he replied and kept the charming smile plastered on his lips as he studied her features. A pretty girl that was for sure, he already saw that from the tree, but getting up close made her features that more distinctive. His smile grew as he had his eyes lingering on hers for a while till he moved them to the path they were walking.
"Do you walk around here often?" he then asked as the trees seemed to grow closer, they were getting deeper and deeper into the forest. He hadnt been here a lot, but it was oddly calming to listen to the beastly horrors that were hiding in the distance. He felt the dark energy pulse through the air, making his mark in his palm spread a small burning sensation. She would be able to see the lines tattooed deep into his skin of his hand. She wouldnt see more beyond his hand as he was wearing a long sleeved jacket. But underneath it all, was his body covered in the marks of hell. "It's a dark place here. When tempted, no one should say, 'God is tempting me.' For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed" he cited poetically from the bible as he turned his eyes to her with a slight smirk. "Are you tempted by the evil that lies beyond in this forest?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa   Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa Empty

Warning signs are just for show, am I right? - Nissa
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Warning signs
» I'll show you mine, if you show me yours - Mark xXx
» A fair Warning
» A fair warning
» A warning - Abigal (+Kyle)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum