Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 1:58 pm

Tid: 13:30
Dato: 3/5-19
Sted: Butiktorvet i Gaia
Omgivelser: En masse folk der shopper
Vejr: Sol og lidt skyet
Påklædning:

Emilio walked down the street muttering angrily to himself, how could Pana treat Wayo like this! Emilio might not have known the other boy for more than a couple of months, but he seemed so nice and sweet and caring and then he just parades girls in and out of him and Wayo’s room! I mean anyone with two working eyes could see how both idiots felt! But his whole situation was also a bit up in the air! He just wanted to curl up in bed with a warm cup of green tea, something was wrong with this whole Adonis thing! Emilio could feel it in his bones like a virus moving around inside him making him sick. The worst thing was that Emilio loved him, and Adonis didn’t…it hurt…even after he had given the witch everything…he didn’t care! It sucked! He kicked a paper cup on the ground seeing it fly through the air and knock into to some guy with pink hair.

Emilio ran as fast as he could over to the pink haired boy as fast as he could tripping over his feet a couple times he said bowing to the other boy in embarrassment
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:37 am

Hyun-Joon was having... Well, what he guessed was a normal day for him, by now? This was by far the longest vacation he'd ever had from his job so far - he might only be 17, but he had worked almost nonstop since... Sheesh... When he was 11, maybe 12, he guessed? That was when the talent scout had spotted him, anyway, and all of the training - dancing and singing - for the band had started, them recording an album, getting to know their dances for each and every song on said album, and their recent world tour, last year... On which he had fallen in love with how chill and polite England seemed to be to most of the Western world, and he'd quickly decided to go rent an apartment for himself in the country. Somebody had suggesting he go to Gaia for this, why, he didn't know - he'd never seen or heard of the city before, but he liked it here, already.

Like, okay, some people seemed a bit weird, but every place had people like that, right? Right! He himself was considered the slightly odd one in his band after all, so he guessed it just depended on who you asked. Anyway, he'd gone out shopping today. He seriously needed some more variation to his closet here in England... All of his favorite clothing was back in South Korea, so he definitely needed to get some more into his wardrobe here... Although he wasn't really having any luck finding pieces he liked, having grown too accustomed to the Korean fashion. Dammit. He was muttering, slightly irritated, to himself in South Korean when something suddenly hit him in the back of his head, and he straightened up before turning around to see what it was - to have a guy come hurrying over to him and apologizing. He looked down at his feet, and saw A small paper cup. Ah. Then, a small smile found its way to his lips, and the looked at the other guy again - ooh, another Asian! He hadn't seen many here, so far.

"Oh, 's okay, 's okay! nothing really happened, anyway. I just got a bit surprised, that's all," he quickly said, with said smile still on his lips. His own accent was painfully obvious - but what was to be expected when this was his first extended stay here. He did the best he could with his sort of limited training in English, though.

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 1:40 pm

Emilio smiled taking a deep calming breath meeting the pink haired boy's eyes letting out a shocked gasp omg your! ah you! fuck i just knocked old smelly coffee all over you he said a bit modified. He had no clue what he should do or act! this was just to much! he opened and closed his mouth a couple of times trying to find out what he should say but all he really managed to say was a lot of incoherent sounds.

He took a deep breath let me umm like buy you a drink...as an apology...for yeah... he muttered in Korean blushing up at the other boy feeling so stupid and embarrassed, he looked over at the coffee-stand smiling stay okay im just going to buy some hot chocolate...because fuck coffe... he was still blushing like crazy as he ran over and got hot cocoas smiling in happiness at how warm and sweet it was, he looked at the other boy feeling so shy and red faced that he didn't know what he should say! what does one say to a superstar! sooo what are you doing in Gaia? not much happens here he said in a small voice looking down at the sweet dink in his hand as he gave the other one to Hyun-Joon hoping he would like it.
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Hyun-Joon was simply smiling when their eyes met - and his smile turned a bit more crooked when the other guy obviously recognized him. You got pretty used to that with the fame that followed being in a successful band, but it still was more often that he was recognized in Asia, than here in Europe. He just hoped the guy wouldn't treat him too differently 'just' because he was famous.

"I already told you it was okay..." he said, still in English at this point, before the other guy switched to Korean - oh, okay, he'd had a hunch, but now that was confirmed, that the other guy was of South Korean origin, as well. At least, his pronunciation indicated South and not North... Plus, yea, good luck getting out of North Korea. There were so few that got that lucky... He shook his head lsightly as if to rid himself of that thought, then chuckled. "Yeah, sounds good." he then said, now in Korean as well, his eyes following the guy as he went and bought the cocoas.

"Oh, well, someone I know overheard me talking about wanting to get myself an apartment in England, and they suggested this city.. I don't know why, I hadn't ever heard of it before, but, well, now here I am, and I sort of like the city already."
he said with a smile, still in Korean, as he took the offered cocoa, and took a small sip of it.
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Emilio just looked down in shame shaking his head no i spilled coffee all over you, please let me make it up to you he said in Korean, Emilio was still blushing as he ran over and got the cocoas happy that he could repay his idol in some small way. He giggled a bit at Hyun-Joon's story well it's a small town not to much happens, i wonder why they thought this would be the place for you no ofence he said quickly not wanting the other boy to leave! this was just to good to be true! he had to tell Pana and Wayo all about this the next time he saw them!

Well umm im not really doing much and my boy...you know what he doesn't really care so i don't have any plans for today so..if you want i could show you around and help you get to know this place if you are planning on getting a house here...and i umm don't really wanna go back to my dorm and sit on my ass all alone he said more to himself than Hyun-Joon, he wasn't in the mood to just sit in his room waiting for his phone to ring! Adonis had lied to him! used him! and right now Emilio just didn't want to see him because he knew that he could never say no to Adonis...and Hyun-Joon seemed like a nice guy so yeah how many guys could say they spent the day with Hyun-Joon
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Hyun-Joon just smiled and shrugged, not about to argue further with the guy, instead his eyes just followed him for a second, over to the coffee stand, before his eyes trailed off, and he just took in the scenery around him. Even people who probably didn't know who he was, sent him looks as they passed. He did get why, though - here he was, dressed up in the usual South Korean fashion, quite clearly a foreigner... Not many Asians were to be seen here, at all. So even if the clothes weren't there, he'd stand out... But the clothes and his hair just made it glaringly obvious that he wasn't from around here.

He chuckled slightly and shrugged at Emilio's comment about not getting why they'd suggested this city to him - then again, Hyun-Joon himself hadn't understood it either, but it did seem sort of nice, so far, with the little he'd seen. This was his first full day in the city after all, after just having arrived at the airport yesterday, and throwing his stuff in the apartment his manager had made sure to buy for him before he went on holiday here.

"Oh, I'd love that! It's my first full day here, so yea, it'd be nice to have someone a bit more... Local... Show me around. I've already got an apartment and all though, our manager made sure of that before I went here," he then simply said, of course still in Korean, and with that broad smile on his lips that most of Infinite's fans probably knew him very well for... He was, after all, the one that usually spread around the joy and happiness in the band. "And I mean, what luck, eh, that I run into you? You seem to be the only other Korean I've seen here so far,"
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Emilio blushed hearing the light chuckle leaving the other boys lips, omfg he thinks im funny! omg people never think that...or maybe he doesn't and is just nice! ahhhh what to dooo!! he looked down blushing only to giggle and smirk at the other boy.
Im kinda new myself moved here in December...uhh cool! i live at the school in a dorm room...but i spend most of my time with my...friend...but most apartments are super expensive...god i would love not to share a bathroom with someone...uhg he said shivering.
Emilio simply smiled and took Hyun-Joon's hand i met a few at school...or i have seen some...come on can't have you getting lost he said happily.
Emilio knew just where to go! the farmers market! they had so many funny little nips and naps and food a lot of good food and who said no to that! not Emilio! never! food was his life!...so was Adonis...but he lied...

What would you do if someone you loved lied to you...the whole time...and just used you...how would you tell them...knowing that rejecting them could kill them...would you then reject them...or be with them knowing that all they would ever do was use and manipulate you...and not love you back he asked, sorry weird question...just need someone to talk to about all this he said a bit sadly.
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Maj 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Alright, but the guy did look pretty cute when he giggled like that - and it made Hyun-Joon smile again. He loved making other people happy, after all, there was a reason the other band members said he was a 'joy-spreader'! He just loved to make people happy... So much he often forgot himself in the process, but no matter, he was happy whenever his friends were happy.

"Ahh... Well, I guess it's still cheap and all? I have no clue what my apartment costs... I mean... It's our manager that cares care of all that for me... I wasn't really involved in the buying of it or anything..." he said,rubbing his neck a bit self-consciously and feeling sort of like a little child that couldn't do anything, with things being like they were... But well... The manager had told him it'd be the easiest, since he wasn't 18 yet, so he just went with the flow... But then again, he trusted the guy, so everything had to be in order, or he'd tell him.

He followed the older boy, but still furrowed his brows when the next question came - like... How should he be able to answer that? It sounded like he meant a romantic kind of love after all, not the type of love in a family... And so, it was something Hyun-Joon hadn't even felt before. "Uhm... This is... Someone you love, like, romantically, right? Not like a family member?" he asked, just to be sure what to answer... And knowing that question probably already gave it away a bit, that he sort of didn't know what to say if it was indeed the romantic kind of love.
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 3:27 pm

Emilio could only smile and look at the other boy in wonder, must be nice to worry about stuff like that, i can't even go a day not panicking about money he giggled. He looked down at his feet feeling nervous and a bit stupid asking a complete stranger this kind of question, but he didn't have anyone to talk to! well he had Pana, Wayo and Damien...but it was all too much and he just wanted to cry and hide and for some reason talking to someone he didn't know made it all so much easier.

Yea...he's....my...was...i don't know...boyfriend...but i don't think he loves me...not as much as i love him he said looking down feeling like he was going to cry like a baby, he really couldn't stand the thought of crying and looking like a little kid, but he could feel his heart break in his chest as he spoke. Adonis had used him...and he didn't care about Emilio...it fucking sucked...because that meant Emilio had to break up with him...and not kill him...because maybe looking after himself wasn't the worse thing he could do. He looked at the other boy giving him a sad smile sorry im a bit of a mess...so ummm what do you wanna see first? you decide... he muttered trying to sound happy
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 8:32 pm

"Uhm... I guess so... It sort of also makes me feel like a little kid, though..." he muttered, scratching his neck. Now, in most people's eyes, he still WAS a kid, considering he was a teenager... But still! He earned quite a decent living, it wasn't like he was some kid without skills of any kind, or he wouldn't be working the kind of job he had... It demanded a lot of hard work and talent... So he'd just like to feel like he was actually getting to be an adult, which he officially would be with his next birthday...

"Oh... Damn, that sucks, dude..." he then said, furrowing his brows and almost automatically reaching out to pat Emilio's shoulder in consolation. Just the smallest bit of one of his fingers got to touch some of Emilio's skin doing this, right beside the shirt... And the expression on Hyun-Joon's face got so much more genuine as he literally felt just how bad Emilio was feeling with all of that, the fairy genes he didn't know anything about, kicking in to inform him of that... Damn, he needed to do something to cheer this guy up! "Oh no, I'm sure you're not the mess. I mean, look at you, listen to yourself, you're so kind and sweet, how can someone turn that down in any way? You're a nice guy, dude. Don't fret - we just need to take your mind off of things for a while, eh? So let's go do something fun, right?" he said, a bright smile back on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 10:47 pm

I wish i still was kid most of the time...things were so much easier...i miss being taken care of he muttered. Honestly, everything was a mess and he just wanted a friend. He smiled sadly at the other boy yea, it complicated, but i fell for him hard, but i don't think he loved me and if he did...he never really said it, and he just used me...he lied...how can i trust him when the whole thing was built on a lie he said feeling tears well up, god he was such a baby! but he was just so mad at Adonis! how could he just lie to him and just pretend it was nothing! the only reason they were together was because he said Emilio would die! and it turned out he would be the one dying! not Emilio!

Thanks...you are not what i expected...im really not sweet and nice...im just not a dick...fun...hmmm....wanna go to the arcade? they have 'dance dance revolution' he said smiling not the big bright smile he normally had but it was better than the sad one he had, had all day, why did he wake up this morning and why did he have to be so nosey and ask his teacher about the whole 'mate' thing! if he hadn't he would still be stupid and happy!
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 10:52 am

"Well, maybe it is easier just being taken care of... But you know... I just... Want to do some things myself, too... And not just have everything but my job handled by others than myself... I don't know how many talks I had with our manager before he caved in and got me this apartment... He really didn't want me to have a place to live outside of South Korea, too..." he sighed, and ran a hand through his vibrantly pink, unruly hair.

"Oh don't say that. You're genuine and that's what this world really needs... People who don't hide anything. I'm sure you're much sweeter and kinder than you give yourself credit for." he then said, the smile still in place as he tried to cheer the guy up again. "But yea, let's go to the arcade, then. Sounds like fun!" reminded him of the times he'd gone to arcades with the band and him and Hoya had had sooo many DDR tournaments... That was always so much fun!
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptySøn Jun 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Emilio smiled never thought of it like that...they really didn't want you to leave? isn't that a bit you know over the top he asked, he had never been in South Korea and his mom never really talked about her time there and Emilio had never been...so yea he felt more English than Korean to be honest, not that he minded...it just sucked that he had missed out on a whole part of who he was because he had lived in England his whole life never leaving.

Thanks...could you maybe tell my stupid boyfriend that...and the dicks at my school he said in teasing tone as they walked down the road. Emilio beamed at Hyun-Joon great!! most of my friends have too much drama to hang out with me! i good sir will kick your ass he said triumphantly. When they finally got there Emilio made a beeline for DDR, making sure that they could play as soon as possible! He looked at the other boy smirking as he jumped up onto the platform you ready?
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptySøn Jun 09, 2019 11:00 pm

"Well... I guess it's because of my age. I mean... I don't really blame them like that... And, uhm... It's also very strict with when I can actually go here, but that's because of the work contract... So yea... It's very strict and all, but I mean... It's worth it for living my dream at this age, I think." he said with a broader smile than before. Like, really, he was only 17 and already famous, dancing and singing in front of crowds of tens of thousands of fans! What more could he want at this age, really??

But soon they were on their way to the arcade, and he was grinning from ear to ear as they entered, quickly following Emilio to the DDR machine. "Of course I am, I was born ready! Get ready for some proper competion... Hoya likes to challenge me every time we find it back home," he chuckled. Since Emilio had recognized him, he sort of had to know about Hoya as well, after all - the other main dancer and rapper of the band. Anyway, Hyun-Joon was soon in position on the board and ready as friggin' hell for the danceoff!
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 10:20 pm

Yea, but being young shouldn't mean people have the right to baby you...but yea i get what you mean...if you get to live your dream its worth it right? he said smiling at the other boy, knowing full well where he was coming from...well kind of he had his mom, dad and the doctors at the old home he used to live at...so rules and strict people weren't a new thing for him.

But not long after they were on their way to the arcade, and Emilio was grinning like a lunatic from ear to ear as they entered, he didn't bother to see if the other boy was behind him or not he was here to dance! let the best man win! he said jumping on to the platform as the game started and so did the music, so when toxic started all Emilio did was giggle and start dancing...not a care in the world, Wayo, Pana and Adonis were the last thing from his mind and he felt at peace...just him and the music, he looked over at Hyun-Joon smirking not bad but im not impressed he said jokingly.
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 6:52 pm

"Well... When you're young enough to not legally buy the stuff, I guess they have the right to baby me? Anyway, yeah, I'm living the dream I've had since I was little and saw the first kpop performance I went to... That I got lucky enough to have the talent scout spot me is just something I'm eternally grateful for. Even if it means I'm very restricted with a lot of other stuff... At least this next year or so. There's not as much they can deny me once I get to 18," he chuckled, shrugging a little. Yea it sucked at some points, but he loved the remaining 90% of the way he lived right now.

Hyun-Joon chuckled and just jumped straight into the dance battle with Emilio - of course, it was probably pretty clear that he did indeed play this with Hoya whenever they got the chance,but damn - Emilio was really good, too! "Is that so, huh..." he then said, chuckling at the teasing... This particular song was one he had often played against Hoya in, after all, so this was purely just to show off... That he promptly turned around so he had his back to the screen, and continued the dance... Now it was mirrored for him, but he knew it by heart and still got the moves right!
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm

Emilio chuckled and just looked at the other boy as he jumped on to the platform, Emilio couldn't help but fanboy a bit inside at the thought that he was going to be dancing against Hyun-Joon !! like how unreal was that! this was the best day ever! it was so easy to forget about what was going on around him, right now he was having fun and dancing his ass of! god...he didn't want to go back home...he didn't want to deal with all of this shit...not right now, so he put all his bullshit aside and danced.

So when Hyun-Joon teased him, Emilio could only smirk and watch in awe as the other boy danced, but when the song changed, a big smirk spread across his face, freestyle...show me what you got he said finally not think about the many people around him as just got lost in the music god it felt amazing to just dance! really dance, he looked over at the other boy smiling brightly one day you have to teach how you do that...i mean i can dance somewhat not like shit...but you...i mean i would love to learn to move like you do

Hans dans
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Hyun-Joon could sort of feel the excited vibes coming off of Emilio - and well, he guessed he could get why, like, the guy was clearly a fan of his band, so maybe it was sort of like a dream come true for him to be here with Hyun-Joon? Not that he thought it should be, he was just as dorky as every other teenager... And really just happy that the guy would rather chill like this with him, than ask for a ton of pictures, autographs, all of that kind of stuff. This made him feel so much more like a normal person! As in, not famous, and just like a regular teenager.

He chuckled, and watched the other guy's freestyle - which was pretty damn good for someone not working professionally with dancing! Damn! But, again, he was sort of dared to show what he had in him, and so he did, busting his ass off, too! When they were finished, he grinned, and shrugged. "Well, it's not a buttload of stuff I can teach you, though... You're extremely good at dancing, too! I tell ya, if you were back in Korea, some talent scout would surely pick you out as well!" maybe not as a member of a group, but at the very least as a backup dancer!

// His dance
Gæst
Gæst

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:24 am

//out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh hi - Hyun-Joon   Oh hi - Hyun-Joon Empty

Oh hi - Hyun-Joon
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Friend or enemy no matter what you have to earn my trust-Hyun-Joon