Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SøgSøg  Tilmeldte brugereTilmeldte brugere  GrupperGrupper  TilmeldTilmeld  LoginLogin  
Login
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Navigation

R E G L E R

F A C E C L A I M

A K A D E M I E T

H V E M E R H V E M ?

I N F O R M A T I O N

B O L I G O M R Å D E R

T I D S L I N J E N

S O C I A L E M E D I E R

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
Tidus

Dexter

Leviticus

Samael

Rayna

Kaiya

Nadia

Lilith

Damien

Izabelle

Statistics
Der er i alt 520 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Otis

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 29244 indlæg in 2182 subjects

Share | 

If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Darcy

Humør : Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?
Fag : Er i praktik
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar   Tirs dec 18, 2018 11:24 pm

When: 5 November at 17 o'clock
Where: At Oscar's mom and dads home
Who: @Oscar
Outfit + mørkeblå jeans og convers

Darcy looked at himself in the mirror of the car smiling, he couldn’t wait to see Oscar after two months of them sneaking around and Darcy buttering up Oscar’s mom, and she was not an easy woman to convince…dear god she had been hard on him! He had to grovel so much and kiss her ass…but she finally understood…how head over heels in love Darcy was with her son. He had never loved anyone the way he loved Oscar, and he never would…Oscar was it for him, he was the light at the end of Darcy’s tunnel. He gave himself on last once over before he got out the door. He smiled as he walked up the drive way to Oscar’s home, pulling out his phone.

Sooo are you gonna let me in? i know you are home I can see the light are on….and I kinda want to tell you something important…so plz babe let me in….before I freeze my balls of and I really like them (so do you)

He slipped his phone back into his pocket and lifted his hands to his mouth blowing on them to keep them warm, he smiled as he saw his breath fog up the air in front of him as the snow started to slowly fall, if he doesn’t open the door I am going to drench his ass in snow the second I get the chance he muttered as he finally stood in front of the door.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vis brugerens profil
Oscar

Humør : The brain is the most outstanding organ, it works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from birth until you fall in love.
Fag : Musik, Dyr og Deres Pleje og Biologi
Antal indlæg : 84

IndlægEmne: Re: If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar   Fre jan 04, 2019 11:47 pm

He started to soap his wet hair in - which had gotten kinda long lately, as he hadn't really gotten around to book a appointment to see a hairdresser yet - mhmm, and while he did this, the water warm water took care of his sore back, actually it did a great job loosen up all the tight nots. He was singing, of cause he was?! He was in the shower, and he was washing his hair - and he was singing - just as a loud 'PLING' disturbed him. He got the shampoo away from his face, trying to open one eye, slightly moving the shower curtain back, to have a glimpse over at the table where his smartphone had just revived another text.

All though he couldn't tell what it was saying, just that it was from his one true love.. Darcy..
And that was enough - to make him go all crazy Flash in the shower - and he was out in less than a minut, grabbing a towel and as he started to dry his body, he also walked across the floor to pick up the phone, and read the message..
OF FUCK! He's her?!

Be right there!

That was what he texted back, as he half wet half dry got into a pari of boxers and started to run to the front door. Luckily his parents hadn't gotten home yet, probably out doing som groceries or something boring like that, and his sister was still at school - so yeah - he opened the door almost naked - and wet.
”Darcy! Hurry get in!” he said loudly, as he reached out and got a grip in the handsome werewolf jacked and pulled him inside to close the door behind him, ”god.. it's freezing outside.. oh.. did you get a new haircut? You look.. good..” he whispered softly, getting up on his those to place a soft kiss at the corner of the wolfs mouth.
Vis brugerens profil
Darcy

Humør : Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?
Fag : Er i praktik
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Re: If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar   Lør jan 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Darcy let out a huge sigh of relief the second a very wet and almost naked Oscar opened the door, and let himself get dragged inside by the cute little wet fairywhaaat? is it? i had no clue? and here i thought it was summer?....weird.....yeah...got the sides trimmed....you like it he said before feeling Oscar's soft lips by the corner of his mouth. Uhg....so not fair....the little tease...he can't just stand there like that and....damn him....and his cute butt....and face....and smile...and everything. Darcy pulled Oscar closer so their chests were flushed against one and other.

He placed one hand on the smaller of his back and the other on his ass now then...i have something very important to tell you, but...i don't know if you deserve to know...being the tease you are...standing there all wet...practically dripping he whispered against Oscar's throat giving it a small lick. but then again....i did just get your moms approval...and she did invite me here for dinner....so maybe i should just stop and let you get dressed...being the good boyfriend and all he hummed as he slowly licked the shell of Oscar's ear.

Darcy gave the little fairy's ass a loving squeeze and his pretty little mouth a greedy kiss, making sure that his fairy would be very hot and bothered by the time they had to eat dinner. Darcy took a step back looking at Oscar with hungry eyes be a good boy and get dressed before your mom and dad show up he said with a smirk
Vis brugerens profil
Oscar

Humør : The brain is the most outstanding organ, it works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from birth until you fall in love.
Fag : Musik, Dyr og Deres Pleje og Biologi
Antal indlæg : 84

IndlægEmne: Re: If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar   Tirs jan 08, 2019 12:43 am

”Darcy!” he cried out, as he shaked his head a little bit, because of Darcy's teasing.. ”Stop mocking me! And yes.. I like it.. it's hot on you..” he just mumbled, getting a little flushed as always - it was like Darcy's just had the power to stear all his blood in any direction he wanted.. if it was to get him all red in the face, to make his heart go bigger or - to make his pants.. tight.. ah..

”Darcy!” he exclaimed, as the man just.. grabbed his ass! Argh! ”Really?! I'm the tease..” he grumbled, rolling his eyes at Darcy - but again, moaning a little bit, because of all the.. uhm.. sexual attention Darcy was giving his body.. not that big of a deal, but still, enough to make him.. very hard.. fuck!
”She did?!” he sounded happy, but just for a second, as he felt that naughty tongue on his wet warm skin.. fuck..
And of cause.. Darcy topped it all of with that kiss.. leaving him breathless as always.. shivering with lust.. and a deep longing after more..

”I hate you!” he just said, in a very teenager-moody kinda way, as he stock his tongue out at Darcy, and then turned around on his heals to walk with loud angry footsteps back to his room.. not really angry though, just turned on and by that.. frustrated.. argh!
He did that on purpose.. stupid wolf.. tsk! I can play that game to you know! You just wait and see! he thought to himself, starting to get into some jeans, then socks, and some blue t-shirt, that should do it..
Just as the front door gave a creak and footsteps told them - Oscars parents was home.. oh well, time to make dinner then!
Vis brugerens profil
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar   

If at first you don't succeed try try again - Oscar
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Gaia :: Bolig området-
Gå til: