Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Im still me...i hope - Gabriel

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Im still me...i hope - Gabriel Empty
IndlægEmne: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyFre Aug 31, 2018 10:41 am

Tid
Kl. 8:00
Dato
15. Maj. 2018
Sted
Ude foran kunst lokalet
Omgivelser
En masse elever
Outfit: Link

He started to run, his breath was getting short, his eyes dancing all around him in panic, Azrael looked down at his shaking hands. *Oh fuck.....how am i going to explain this to him...how the fuck am i going to tell him...he wont believe me...or maybe just think im a nut case... * he shook his head in defeat when he heard John voice *or you could just let me take the wheel and have some fun with him Azzy...please...i promise to be good*. Azraels eyes widened *no...no...NO! we made a deal...you do not touch the people i love...and we share control of the body.....as long as Gabriel is not involved...*party pop*.

Azrael sighed in relief when the world went quiet, he looked up at the sky and started to make his way over to Gabriel's class. He smiled at the other students and teachers. He could feel a nervous laugh bubble in his throat, *fuck...this is the worst fucking day ever...fuck i just wanna kiss him and be in his arms...i haven't seen him in a month.....fuck he must think i ran off...again...but....no i died....and woke up in a new body...one month....fuck how am i going to explain, that i dropped out of school, and the only contact we have had is via text....oh god.....he hates me..... * he stood outside the classroom *just go in there or im taking over!*Azrael looked down at his phone and opened the door. His breath got stuck in his throat the second they landed on Gabriel. "Ummmm sir?...could i....borrow you for a second...."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyLør Sep 15, 2018 12:12 am

Just another morning, nothing out of the ordinary, except he hadn't heard from Azrael in awhile and he was getting nervous, anxious even. What if something had happened to him? What if he actually ran away without saying anything? But then again, everything had seemed fine right?
Ugh, he was going crazy not knowing how Azrael was. But still he showed up to his lessons, he couldn't really do anything else, he would be fired if he didn't show.
Arts was a smooth lesson though, the children worked on their own project, all he had to do was help them if they needed it.
He was sitting at the teacher's desk, reading one of the textbooks they had in the class when the door suddenly opened and a man stepped inside.
He hadn't seen the man before, not even at the school? Maybe a new teacher, he definitely didn't look like a student, that's for sure, he was too mature, he looked so manly? Well... he was a man, but still.
Gabriel raised a brow when the man wanted to speak with him? He took a look at the class and told them he would be back, before turning to the man with a nod and went outside with him, closing the door.
He turned to the man and looked at him with a questionable look. Are you new at the school? I'm Gabriel by the way. Did another teacher tell you to speak to me? he asked out of curiosity. He had to be a new teacher right?
He couldn't help but take another look at him, he was handsome and so... manly, aish... He had Azrael! Or did he? He didn't really know, but still, he couldn't look at another, before knowing about Azrael.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyLør Sep 15, 2018 12:37 am

Azrael sighed in relief when Gabriel told the class he would be back, before turning to Azrael with a nod and went outside with him, closing the door. oh fuck how was he gonna do this!!! this had been so much more easy in his head! but now that he stood in front of Gabriel....he had no fucking clue what to do...or even say....shit..*oh don't get your panties in a twist!! just kiss him! or i will!! god you suck....why did i let you do this....*

He looked up at Gabriel a tiny blush creeping up his neck and ears....*was he.....cheeking me out?......oh god he was beautiful......one month was soooo long......wait.....what if he doesn't want me...i did just disappear for a month....and im not.....me any more*. He shook his head and took a deep breath. Before looking Gabriel in the eye, "no....so....fuck....this is not how i wanted to tell you this....oh god....", his blue eye sweeping over his body and.... missing leg....*how the fuck did we lose a leg?....*"okay so...you see the thing is.....Azrael....me....died...im...kinda...sort of....yes..." *well that made no sense what so ever!*

He looked at Gabriel and huffed out a frustrated breath, he grabbed Gabriel's hands and placed them on either side of his face...i know the beard is a bit much....but i hope you still think im attractive....so the thing is....Im.....Azrael.......i know you have no reason to believe me but.....im him....please i can prove it....
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyLør Sep 22, 2018 1:40 am

Who was this man in front of him. He had never seen him before, yet his aura seemed so familiar.
Gabriel just looked him up and down, while waiting for an answer, that seemed to be hard to get from the man. He seemed nervous, but Gabriel had no idea why. What was there to be nervous about, Gabriel couldn’t possibly be intimidating to this guy.
Gabriel couldn’t really make out what the guy was trying to say, but when he heard Azrael, his eyes went wide, especially when it the word ‘died’ was included. What? Azrael... Azrael died?! No that couldn’t be true!
Gabriel started to panic and tears threatend to fall. But he didn’t want to cry in front of this stranger.
Although the tears stopped, when the guy took his hands, placed them on his cheeks, and told him that he was Azrael?
Gabriel was more confused than he had ever been. What the hell was going on? What did he mean he was Azrael? Azrael never looked like that?! No, Azrael was a cute lille guy... compared to what stood in front of him.
Gabriel couldn’t progress this. This was too weird, he didn’t know what was going on and he got angry.
He ripped his hands away, and took several steps back. The man most be crazy, there was no way...
What is wrong with you?! Coming to me saying my boyfriend is dead, then claiming to be him? Are you freaking sick? Get out of here, before I call the police! he yelled, desperate and kinda... really scared.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyLør Sep 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Azrael took a step back almost falling over, the look of fear and anger in Gabriel's eyes almost made him lose balance....this is not what he wanted...not what he had hoped for, but who was he kidding... why would he believe him...why would anyone...but fuck if it didn't hurt...it felt like someone had ripped his lungs out....fuck he couldn't breath.

Time for plan B the voice that left his mouth was darker and sinister, his face split into a manic grin as Jonh, not Azrael, his loomed over Gabriel smirking at him, god you really are pathetic....i dont get what that little bith sees in you *I AM NOT A BITCH!* John laughed oh yes you Azzy...your way didn't work...so now it's my time to play, he pushed Gabriel up against the wall, dragging his tongue down his throat.

Azrael is dead...he died a month ago....but it's not a suprise...his body was more dead then alive in the end...and for some reason...because he loves you soooo fucking much! he didn't want to die! to leave you! even if you don't deserve him! since you well lets not get into the why....suffice to say he wanted you and your 'love' so much that he paid me a visit.... his smirk grew larger and he tightened his hold just a bit, not choking off all his air, but enough for it to be uncomfortable you see i own him my life....so before he died he jumped into...well my body...and made a deal... now i hate being in someone's debt so i let him share my body...we have an equal amount of control...but he wanted full control whenever he was with you or his loved ones...i said yes....but dear god....i have listened to him whine about you for a month!!!!

He let go and took a step back he loved you so much that he was willing to share a body with me if it meant he could have you!! and you! you can't even hear him out!! you jut break his heart!! it fucking sucks! i am no fan of emotions! but if i have to hear him cry and whine about one more fucking time! uhg! dear god....if you knew what he was saying right now. He looked down at his fake leg and sighed, the dark aura slowly disappeared and was replaced with one of sorrow and longing. The first time we met, was in art class...i freaked out...i got mad at you and got very drunk and high...you followed me...you saved me from a man who was going to...you saved me...thats why i call you my angel...because to me that's what you are...please my angel belive me....im Azrael...John...i am not lying....i don't know what to say to make you believe... he said crying as he slowly slid down on to the floor.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyLør Sep 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Gabriel was dumbstruck when a different voice came from the man in front of him. What was going on, it was a whole change in the atmosphere and the tone of his voice changed too. What was going on here?
Pathetic? Did he call him pathetic? What was he talking about? Gabriel was so confused. Did he talk to Azzy? Why Azzy wasn't there? This guy was crazy, there was no other explanation. What are you talking about? he asked confused, a bit intimidated, since the guy in front of him, looked so much more fit than he was.
A gasp escaped Gabriel when he was pushed against the wall behind him, and the guy's tongue licking his throat. A squeaky sound came from him, he didn't like the tongue against him, it felt threatening in some sort of way.
He looked around to see if anyone was around, he wanted someone to be there to help him, but on the other hand, he didn't want anyone to see him like this. It was embarrassing to be overthrown like this, he used to be strong enough to fight someone off, but this guy...
His eyes went wide when they guy said Azrael died one month ago, what had happened? But he was alive? That was even more confusing. And the guy claimed he was inside his body? Gabriel couldn't decide if the guy was crazy or if he was talking the truth.
Gabriel yelped when the guy tightened his grip, and it started to hurt. It was harder to breathe. He tried to get the guy's hand off of him but to no avail.
You are crazy! You are lying! he said through gritted teeth.
When the guy finally let go, he took several steps away, having the hall behind him, so he could run at any time.
Gabriel didn't know what to say, he was conflicted. He didn't hear him out, because he didn't believe him, but what if he should believe him?
He was getting a headache. The guy's attitude changed again, this time Gabriel couldn't say anything. Everything he said was something him and Azrael had together. How could he know, if he weren't Azrael himself?
He watched the man go the ground, crying in front of him. It was weird, uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do.
H... How? What happened? he asked, nearly not able to say anything. He went down on his knees, to be on eye level with the guy... maybe he should call him Azrael? But he was still so confused.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptySøn Sep 23, 2018 1:09 pm

First the gasp and now that cute little yelp...fuck... John was starting to see the appeal in this Gabriel he almost wanted to choke him to see what other sounds he made. He started to laugh of course I'm crazy... I have to people inside of me...not the way i wanted to people in me, but this will do just fine he said with a glint in his eyes. When John finally let go, Gabriel took several steps away, having the hall behind him, so he could run at any time. John looked back down at his leg...fuck maybe letting him go was not the best choice...it wasn't like John could run after him.

When Azrael finally had control again he broke down crying and shaking...fuck this was not going the way he wanted. "H... How? What happened? " Gabriel asked, Azrael looked at him through his tears and curls that had fallen down in front of his face. i didn't want to die...i had you....my children all four girls...to many women...my brother...and well i new of a spell that could save me...it was my only option...the only one i could think of as i lay dying, you saw what i looked like that night...in your house when we both showed our true faces...i was more dead than alive...i knew i was dying...thats why i...one of the reasons i didn't talk to you for 5-6 months...i was angry and dying and i was an idiot...something i am very good at being mind you

He finally met Gabriels eyes how can i make you believe me?...tell me please....because i if you don't...then why did i even come back...save myself if not for you...you are my world...please you have to believe im still me... he sighed and slowly got up using the wall to support him when you are ready...im staying at a Hotel...here he said giving Gabriel the address before turning around and limping down the hall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptySøn Sep 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Gabriel just stood rather shellshocked. He didn't know what to believe. But what if it really was him inside this body, and he was turning him away.
He felt somekind of famility with this guy, maybe there was something about it. The way he wanted to comfort him, when he saw him cry. Maybe it was the thought of it could be Azzy right in front of him.
He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how this guy could make him believe him. He needed time to think, it wasn't fair that he did this, while Gabriel was still working. He would have no time to think!
He stood still and looked at the guy who was trying to get up. He took the address he was handed and just nodded. He didn't have anything else to say to the man. He looked at him while he was limping away, until he turned and walked into the classroom again.

~Later that day - Noon ~

Gabriel had decided to meet up with the guy at the hotel. He had to know if it was true, he couldn't think of anything else. What if he just let Azzy go, without knowing it. He parked his car in front of the hotel and walked in, going to the room it said on the note.
He knocked carefully on the door, nervous about what was going to happen. He couldn't let Azzy go, he needed him, he loved him. Even though their start was pretty rocky, he still needed him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyMan Sep 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Azrael was pacing around the room, wringing his hands as nervous jitters jumped around inside his body. Fuck, what if he didn't come! or he did! or what if he just gave up and and and....that they would never...never....oh shut up! he will show up! if he is half as disgusting as you, with all those feelings he will show up! ...you don't know that! you traumatized him! you liked him!!!...yes and he was very tasty, and shut up you liked it!!!!, Azrael though his hands in the air before slumping down on the soft bed, his eyes drifted to his prosthetic leg, slightly wincing as he took it off letting it fall to the floor with at thud.

It was an ugly sight....the way his leg from the knee down was just gone...and the ugly scar that really needed to be checked by a real doctor, John never talked much about how he lost it...just that it had taught him the danger of caring and needing other people...he lay there for what felt like hours, days, maybe even years before he heard the careful knock on the door. He jumped up and almost fell over his own feet as he hopped over to the door so he could open it and just look at Gabriel.

The second he saw his face, Azrael's face split into a shit-eating grin, he had never felt this happy the elated to just stand and look at someone, he almost wanted to just kiss him, but held himself back...not before, Gabriel believed himhi....come in please...im so glad you came thank you for believ...or at least wanting to hear me out...you have no idea what this means to me Gabriel, he used the wall and furniture for support until he reached the sofa and turned back to his angel....his Gabriel. What...ummm...oh god....please tell me what to do...or say....because i need you to see who i am....because i miss you...i need you he said the pain and love shining bright in his voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel EmptyTirs Nov 06, 2018 3:05 pm

The words got caught in his throat when the door opened and the guy stood in front of him. It wasn't the Azzy he knew, it wasn't even close in the looks, but maybe personality, except that moment he kinda attacked him, that wasn't Azzy. He bit his lip and just followed, looking helplessly at the guy, trying to fight his way to the bed, since he only had one leg this time.
Gabriel just sat on a chair not far from the bed, but far enough so that he could escape if it was a setup.
Gabriel didn't really know what the guy could say, to convince him that it was Azzy. It was so hard, was the even anything he could say, that would make him believe? Or did he just come here with empty hope?
I don't... know what you have to say. It all seems so surreal. He sighed heavily and looked down at his feet, although he didn't see his feet, he was thinking about Azzy.
Just... Say you love me? he whispered softly and looked up at the man. He would know it was Azzy, just the way he said it, he didn't know how or why, he just knew.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Im still me...i hope - Gabriel   Im still me...i hope - Gabriel Empty

Im still me...i hope - Gabriel
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Remember me - Gabriel
» I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.
» I hoped to see you agian ~ Gabriel
» Why didn't you run after me? (XxX) - Gabriel (fremtidsemne)
» What karma must taste like - Damien og Gabriel M.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Gangene-
Gå til: