Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The things you do, for those you love - Liam

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The things you do, for those you love - Liam Empty
IndlægEmne: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyTors Jul 12, 2018 8:09 am

@Liam

Cody let out a deep moan of distress, as he stood on the sidewalk, outside the lighted building, just a few meters from the main entrance. Looking back and forward on the many people coming and going in and out the club, judging them silently. Half an hour had past, and still he couldn’t find the courage to go inside, no, he couldn’t even get in line! So much for trying to be brave for his one true love ha’?! You’re ridiculous! Silly stupid angel! Come on, pull yourself together!

He needed to do this, to find the incubus and talk to him, it was really important that he did. It wasn’t even him he was afraid of, just the place itself. Dear God, forgive me.. But it was in the name of love, he had to, a sacrifice was needed! God would forgive him, right? Yes he had to.
Cody wasn’t a bad angle, he had always followed his inner moral compass, and pretty well if he was to say it.. always kind to others, putting everyone’s happiness before his own, trying to help out everywhere he could, just doing his creator proud.
But entering this place, this filthy place, with all the naked bodies and their sex dances! Never had he ever dreamed of being in such a place, a strip club.. and if he was to believe the worst, the stuff that happened in the back.. oh he had a hard time just thinking about it - even though it was the reason, why he was here in the first place..

Maybe it would be alright? Maybe he could just sneak in, find the demon fast, and anything would sort itself out? One could only hope right??
And before he got cold feet again, he moved to get in line - payed the entrance fee and was let inside.
It was hot.. that was his first thought, as he was guided further inside, good he was only wearing a t-shirt and some lose jeans. Checking his watch to see the time, it was 1 hour and 5 minutes past his bedtime, as he usually got in bed around 10 pm. He just hoped it wasn’t to early and he had to wait here for hours.. good God no..

To hallways was in front of him, one leading slightly to the right and the other slightly to the left.. Not knowing where to go, he just followed some guys in front him, the vibes coming from them - he guessed they had been drinking.
As he got into the male strip club, he stopped at the entrance, trying not to look around to much, just keeping his eyes at his feet, trying to stay in the back, being completely invisible..

Till one of the employees came to ask him about drinks, he roughly shakes his head, as he tried to speak past the musics, and ask about the demon. “No thank you, but could you please... eh.. I mean, do you know where the manager is? I need to speak to him? Please..” he asked, though he stopped halfway though his sentence to get all red headed and shy, as he looked at the employee and his outfit.. wow..
the employee pointed up at the staged, just as the music changed and...
could he be any more red? His cheeks was burning up! A small whine escaped his lips as he coughed, unable to breath normally, as the sight of the demon up on the staged reached his eyes.. damn..
it became suddenly very very hard to look away.. as he was mesmerized by the demons beauty, the outfit he had on, and of cause.. how he moved his body to the music.. waking up every nerve in Cody’s body.. as his pulse was going totally bananas! It was.. oh so dirty.. so filthy.. but.. so sexy.. so so sexy.. argh!!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyFre Jul 13, 2018 3:46 pm

For Liam var dette blot endnu en aften på stripklubben... Og så alligevel ikke. Det var ikke forfærdeligt tit han selv hoppede op på scenen, men indimellem planlagde han nu alligevel en sådan aften, og det lod til, at folk der allerede havde set ham én gang på scenen, altid var ivrige efter at komme tilbage og se ham igen, så klubben var totalt pakket denne nat. Han smilede da også selvtilfredst da han var gået forbi køen udenfor, før han kom indenfor og om backstage. Han nikkede let til Nicholas som han kom backstage fra lige at selv have stået og strippet derude, før han nu kunne få skiftet og komme over til den anden del af hans arbejde her.

Imens skiftede Liam til hans outfit for denne aften, noget af det sædvanlige tear-away tøj, tanktoppen med en lille slids i toppen, seler, bukserne der så solide nok ud med kun var sikret med trykknapper i siderne, og det var det eneste der var på udover en af de mandlige udgaver af g-strenge, og selvfølgelig lige sko. Som prikken over i'et kom der også lige en hat på, og så var han ellers klar, lige som han blev annonceret til at gå på. Der var helt mørkt på scenen da han trådte op og stilelde sig klar, med mikrofonen på, også... Når han strippede var det også ofte at han sang, og i nat var ingen undtagelse. Så da musikken startede tændtes lyset, og han begyndte stille at synge som han satte et ordenligt show igang, virkleig udnyttede hvor god han var til at bevæge sin krop, og hvor godt han vidste han så ud. Det at være en incubus gjorde selvfølgelig også tingene nemmere, da han jo så nærmest havde en aura der tiltrak folkene der var lidt tættere på ham.

Han endte skam også nede blandt publikum, gav nærmest en kort lapdance til en, trak en anden ind til en kort dans... Og han var skam også meget tæt på Cody, da han lagde mærke til hans lugt - dette efter han allerede havdt fået revet toppen og bukserne af. Det var ikke tit der kom engle ind på klubben, så Cody fik da også lige lov til at få den fulde udgave af hans store, frække charme smil og et mindst ligeså frækt blink... Før Liam uden videre rakte ud og fik fat i kraven på englen, trak ham tæt nok på til lige et par sekunder at danse op og ned af ham, som han lod sin anden hånd glide ned af englens mave, stoppede lige før alt det sjove... Før han med et skævt smil sang videre og gik tilbage mod scenen før nummeret sluttede. Med et smil tog ham imod pengene der blev kastet hans vej, for så at gå om backstage igen og få skiftet tilbage til de pæne bukser, skjorte og vest.

Det var nok knap en halv time senere Liam var at finde i den ene bar i klubben, hvorfra han sad og observerede de andre strippere der nu var gået op på scenen.

// Ofc it's this one XD with adjustments <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyLør Jul 14, 2018 2:05 pm

As soon as the male stripper started to move around the audience, Cody took a few steps back, trying not to pull any attention towards himself. Even though he couldn’t get himself to look away, not even when the demon got almost naked, starting dancing around with people! At least they seemed to enjoy it, Cody would certainly not, if it was him! Don’t you dare come any nearer! well yes okay, maybe that thought wasn’t that polite, but aaahhh! He was really starting to panic here okay!
And.. then their eyes locked.. a slight naughty smile was given, and the demon started moving closer. Closer to the angel, who just stood there almost frozen, heart pumping so loud and fast he was sure everybody slightly supernatural in here, could hear. Cheeks burning as red as possible, cold sweat running down his forehead, body shaking - as he held his, what felt like his last breath - when Liam got a hold on him - I’m going to hell for this, no doubt..
He closed his eyes, trying to imagining being anywhere else than here.. but.. of cause the only place he ever really wanted to be, was with Benjamin, and where ever he was.. So his stupid brain of cause showed him a image of Benjamin, just as Liam moved his hand down his front.. argh!!!
He couldn’t help to let out just a tiny moan, even more so, after have been holding his breath for some time now, why was it so hard to breath?? Oh! He should never have come here, what a stupid thing to do! Stupid hopelessly in love angle..

Luckily when he opened his eyes again, Liam was gone! He could breathe again, or at least try to! And also try and get his body under control again, puuuh!!!
He went to the bar, ordered a soda, not really in the mood for alcohol.. even though he’d sometimes had a drink or two.. but not tonight! He needed his mind straight, had to focus and all!

After finishing his soda, he started to look around again, trying to spot the demon, only because he had to tho’, or else he would have been out of here a kin time ago! But now that he had cooled down a bit, he felt a bit more confident, still a bit embarrassed tho’, but when thinking of Benjamin, he managed to pull himself together - he had to be brave for the siren, and to prove to him, he could do this! He wasn’t just some weak and pathetic angle, who couldn’t even fend for himself, less alone someone else? No way! Cody wasn’t scared, he was an angle! He was a savorier! He was a guardian angle, a hero! Of course he could do this! I’ve saved him before, I can do it again!

And then his eyes stopped at the demon, and without even thinking, he just got up and walked over there.
He poked him slightly on the shoulder, to get his attention..
”Excuse me? Sir? Yes, hallo! I need to speak with you, it’s eh, it’s very important! I’m.. Cody, and my.. my.. friend works here.. eh Benjamin? It’s about him..” he said, maybe not as confident as he’d hoped, but it could have been worse, so yes, it was okay! ”He.. eh.. would like to not do the.. the.. sex work.. anymore!” okay, that was bad! He stammered and stumbled upon the words, kinda mumbled the ‘sex’ word, but well.. he couldn’t go back in time, now could he! And furthermore the looks of the handsome demon, didn’t exactly make it any easier.. uffff.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptySøn Jul 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Liam had started chuckling inwardly as soon as he'd seen how the angel froze as he got closer... Awwh, too innocent for this, are we? Hmm? Hahahahah! The smirk on Liam's lips got broader when he pulled the angel in closer to dance up against him, and, indeed, even over the loud blaring music, he could hear - and feel, when one hand slipped down Cody's chest - that frantic heartbeat. But at the very least, it didn't seem to be the bad panic. The life-threatening one. Maybe he just wasn't used to things as openly naughty as this? That was probably it. And when Cody closed his eyes, Liam took that opportunity, to lean in and lick up his neck, whisper in his ear... "Awwh, so innocent..." whether it was mockery or almost a compliment, though, one could never tell from that tone of voice. It might be both.

He grinned when he heard the moan, and just as one last thing, he let one hand slip up into the angel's hair, pull him close enough that at the very least his cheek would touch Liam's bare chest... And then he let him go and walked off. Got backstage, took a quick shower, and got back into his normal clothes before he was ready to go back inside, sitting at the bar and sipping a martini.

Even before Cody poked him on his shoulder, his nose caught the scent of the angel again, and so, he was smirking as he swiveled around in the bar stool, martini in hand, still sipping from it. "Hmm?" he said, that same hungry glimmer in his eyes that the angel had seen when he'd been dancing up at him just half an hour earlier. Liam raised an eyebrow as the angel - quite clumsily, might he add - started to explain why he was here. Ohohohoh. So that hot little siren had gotten himself an angel? "Is that so... Well, why isn't he telling me that himself? Is he scared?" he asked him with a smirk - not that he didn't understand if the siren was. After all, very few creatures were stronger than pureblooded demons.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter... Why do you think I'd just let him go like that when he's as popular as he is? What can you do that'd make it up to me, to lose such a good asset as him?" he raised an eyebrow and took another sip from his drink, before correcting his vest and shirt a little, as he awaited the angel's answer... And already formulating plans as to what he might demand in return if the angel didn't come up with anything good enough on his own.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptySøn Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Was Ben scared? Yes of cause he was! Why else would Cody be here? Doing this crazy thing for him? ”yes of cause he is!” he said a bit irritated, also because Liam really was pushing his buttons right now - especially with the totally impropriety touching and licking. Could he just.. please not??
Not that Liam wasn’t good looking and all, but Cody was an angle with quite a moral of abstinence towards sex - he would like to be married first. So the whole sex appeal, even as supposedly hot as it was - to others - it kinda disgusted him actually. Or maybe just that he couldn’t seem to control his body, and felled quite embarrassed to feel just this tiny bit tempted?

He felled a bit startled as Liam suddenly demand something, but why wouldn’t he? He was a demon no doubt, Cody shouldn’t have expected anything else really, just that he was an angle and always tried to see the good in others - simply to do something just because it was the right thing to do? But no, that wasn’t the mindset of this demon - but.. what did he have to give? Nothing really, could he pay him? He didn’t earn much, but he would pay him everything he had - if it meant Ben would be free.
He didn’t have anything else, not even some cool powers that could help, they’d wouldn’t work on Liam anyways. And he didn’t know anyone that could make this demon behave? Not that he would use it anyway, threats and violence wasn’t really his thing.
”I.. I could pay you?” he suggested, well you had to give the angle some credit for trying at least! This certainly was no easy task. But what else should he have done? Ben didn’t want him when doing this job, not sure he would anyways, but maybe? It was a chance he had to take right? And to risk his life for the one he’d loved, what could be more romantic than that!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyMan Jul 16, 2018 2:30 pm

A small, self-satisfied smile was to be seen on Liam's lips as Cody confirmed his suspicion. Wise of the siren, though. To not even start the fight he knew he couldn't win. Perhaps he didn't give the kid credit enough. But the angel in front of him? Rather stupid in his own opinion, trying to bargain with a demon. Hadn't he ever heard that it was a bad idea to do that? That there would always be a catch, no matter how good the deal might seem? Well, maybe he'd figure it out sooner rather than later. And as much as Liam had against angels, there was nothing more fun than trying to corrupt them a little. He didn't resort to physical violence unless it was strictly necessary, and it wasn't - at least not right now.

When the angel came with his offer, Liam laughed. Long and loud. Money? Was that really all? It wasn't even because of the monetary loss that he didn't want to let Ben go so easily. No, he rather enjoyed seeing the siren get used. So the angel would have to come up with something much, much better than that. Or maybe Liam should just decide it for him, instead? "Money? Really? No, no, no. That's not the sort of payment I'm interested in. Got more than enough of that." he said, correcting his tailored vest a little, as if to punctuate his statement. It was very clear, from any part of his outfit, really, just how many money he did have to make do with.

"So unless you can figure out something better, I might give you an offer of my own. One that I will find... Pleasing enough." and that smile was nothing else than devilish, the twinkle in his eye a tad bit naughty. There probably wasn't many things the angel could offer him that he'd like more than his own idea... But he'd be welcome to try, see if he could satisfy at least some of Liam's more twisted, perverted needs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyMan Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm

But when the demon just laughed at his suggestion, he felt a bit more defeated, as he blushed and looked down in embarrassment. What now? I can’t just give up, can I? No! I already told Benjamin I’d rather die, well then I’ll just have to fight to the very end right? Yes.. I’ll do anything for him..
He took in a deep breath, trying to calm down again, finding what was left of his courage - thinking of Ben seemed to help.
But.. I have nothing else to offer.. help me God please, what should I do..

He looked back up, trying not to get to startled about Liam’s looks, he was very attractive no doubt, but he was a demon non the less, it was not in Cody’s nature to want him - in any way. He was not to be misguided or even seduced, for that matter! No way!
”I don’t know, I.. ” he mumbled, so confused - right until Liam said something.. but..
”Oh, uhmmm, what do you want?” he said, now a bit nervous, or he had been that the whole time, so a bit more! And maybe also scared, he could defiantly feel his heart pounding and his pulse going crazy!
What if he want me to do something.. like.. what he did earlier???? I can’t! Or what if he wants.. sex... oh no!! I definitely cannot do that! I won’t!! But.. Benjamin.. I would do anything for him right? Oh God, please let it not be that, I’m not sure I’ll make it out alive.. but.. he’ll be free, and that’s all that really matters, right..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyTirs Jul 17, 2018 3:10 pm

That blush... Well, this was one of the really innocent angels, wasn't it? That ruled out a few of the options... Including the one the angel maybe feared the most. Because if there was one thing Liam didn't want to bother with, it was that type of pure innocence. It took way too much work to break through it and actually get to have some fun. Too much work for too little profit. Just not fun in any way. So his thoughts started running in slightly different circles... Maybe something that would still traumatize the dear angel, but not leave his body tainted? Just his mind? Hmm... He had just thr perfect thing in mind for that!

When Cody asked him what he wanted, the smirk turned positively devilish, and he leant in closer against the boy, letting the black eyes show - the proof that he was, very much, a full-blooded demon. "Ooh. So you'll let me choose the payment? Well... There's just something I want you to see. It's really not all that bad." the black receded from his eyes again, only there while he talked and then gone again, eyes back to the pretty blue. Well, in his mind, what he wanted to put Cody through, really wasn't that bad. But to a pure, innocent mind? It was. Oooh it was.

"I'm not going to touch you, neither is anybody else. I just need you to watch something. Does that sound agreeable to you?" he asked, putting out his hand, ready for a handshake to seal the deal, eyebrow raised as he waited for the angel's answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyTirs Jul 17, 2018 3:56 pm

It was, but that didn’t make him any less terrified, especially when Liam leaned in close and his eyes changed colors. He moved back a little, to uncomfortable being this close to the devil, as he felt a urge to spread his beautiful white wings - to make his own statement. He definitely felt the tingle down his shoulder blades, but really couldn’t do anything in here anyways, now could he? He tilted his head a bit, to look around the room, no.. he was all alone in here.. Only creators of the night and corrupted humans in here, oh their poor soul!!

”To see?” he replied, not really getting that Liam of cause had an evil plan behind it all.. was he really this naive.. yes.. yes he was! Oh that doesn’t sound so bad, maybe he’s not that evil after all, could it be Benjamin had exaggerated?? Maybe? But I can watch something, right? Yea, that’s sounds fair..
He listen to Liam again, and felt slightly more confident now, not so scared anymore! ”Yes, yes okay, that sounds okay.. just.. you have to promise to let Benjamin go then.. please?” he said, actually smiling a bit back to the demon.. maybe they were mortal enemies, but Cody always tried to get along with anyone, no matter what or who they were! He’d met some okay demons actually, they weren’t all that bad!
He reached out and grabbed Liam’s hand, as he softly shaked it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyOns Jul 18, 2018 2:01 pm

The smirk on Liam's lips widened when the angel stepped back a little - he loved scaring people like him. So innocent, so pure... He was going to corrupt that. Just a little. Not in his usual manner, though, since that was too much work. So he had to be a bit more creative with this one. But luckily he got just the right idea... And it seemed like the angel was foolish enough to agree, maybe thinking it couldn't be so bad if he just had to watch something? But of course, Liam was a demon through and through... So of course there was a catch. As in, he'd make sure that even if the angel wanted to look away, he wouldn't be able to... It was going to be so much fun. Should he get in on the fun himself, too? Or just sit and watch things unfold? He should probably just watch.

The smile spread almost from ear to ear when they shook hands, Liam's handshakes always quite firm. Then he simply pulled the angel in against himself, turning him so that he could slip an arm around Cody's shoulders before starting to guide him down the hallway that led to the back rooms. "Of course, of course. I'm a man of my word. The siren won't have to do sex work anymore, no." he reassured the angel, and well, he wasn't lying. He just tended to phrase things so that he always had a few loopholes to use. People could call him many things, but a liar? Hardly ever.

They entered the biggest room at the end of the hallway, and here, he let go of the angel to, first of all, lock the door behind them - putting the key in his pocket - and then pull a chair over to the middle of the back wall. "Go on, have a seat. I want you to have a front row seat," he then told him, winking a little and gesturing towards the chair... Which had a perfect view of the king-sized bed, and most other things in the room.... Including cushiony armchairs and the like.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyOns Jul 18, 2018 3:00 pm

A sigh of relief left the angles lips, as Liam promised him that Ben wouldn’t have to do anymore of the kinda work he didn’t like. Even though Liam had got a hold of him, he didn’t really care, he just followed the demon - not a care left in the world - he was all to happy that this had worked out so easily and Ben was free! I’m so coming back a hero! And he thought I couldn’t do it! Tsk! Easy peachy! And I didn’t even get hurt, at all! Just have to watch something? Hmmm
Yir Cody almost forgot he wasn’t done yet, as he followed Liam to the back of the club, looking around a bit curious. ”Thank you” he whispered, great full for what Liam had done for him, why was it that Ben was so afraid of him? He seemed okay, for a demon that was! Even though the black eyes scared Cody a bit, but still? He’d been so easy to talk to, and to negotiate with!

He entered the room, looking around a bit confused? It was a bedroom right? His eyes followed Liam as he locked the door, and then dragged a chair to the middle of the back wall. Wait.. what?
Now he started to get nervous again, as a chill swooped down his spine, leaving him with goosebumps up his arms. Even though he felt like he shouldn’t, he stepped forward and took a seat. ”What is it, that you want me to watch?” he then asked, not sure that he’d like the answer that much anymore.. looking at the bet a bit confused and nervous.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyOns Jul 18, 2018 6:18 pm

That sigh of relief had been like sweet music to Liam's ears - since it was testimony to the angel thinking this would be a breeze, and not too big a hurdle to deal with. Now, physically, there wouldn't be anything, of course. But he was looking forward to seeing how the angel reacted psychologically to what he was about to experience. Then again, maybe he was relaxed just because he was keeping a promise to the siren, or some stupid sentimental shit like that? Anyway, Liam was going to have lots of fun with this. They got into the room, and the little angel just went right ahead and did as he was told to! Lovely.

It was clear the angel had gotten nervous again, though, and he just smiled and shook his head as he walked over in front of Cody, and crouched down just to bring them to the same eye level, watching the angel's eyes and letting a 'kind' smile tug at his lips. "Oh, you'll see. Soon enough." then he promptly reached up a hand, one finger gently laid upon the boy's temple as he made sure to keep eye contact with him. "No matter what happens, you want to stay seated right here, and watch whatever will happen on the bed. You don't want to look away, you don't want to get off of the chair. You will sit and watch like a good little boy." That ability was still one thing Liam really loved having in his arsenal... Seeing as whatever he said would become compulsive thoughts in his victim's mind... In this case, Cody. It would be fun to see him maybe writhe and twist on the chair, trying to get up but not fully able to... Or to rip his eyes away from the bed.

That done, Liam smiled and got back up to a stand, then went to the one other door in the room... And unlocked it. As they had been walking, he'd texted some of his employees, and here they were. Five, no, six guys, only dressed in thin jockstraps, some of them slim and lean, others decidedly bulky in size. "Go on, do what you're best at," Liam told them, and before long, they had all gotten into a pile on the bed, some of them smirking or winking at the little innocent angel they had as their audience, while they stripped of their last pieces of clothing and got going as Liam closed the door and kept his eyes trained on the angel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyLør Jul 21, 2018 11:08 am

He was sitting on the edge of the chair, not really comfortable enough to sit back and relax, he was just too nervous. Even more so as Liam got in down in front of him, so they were at eye level. But.. what? He said I’d only have to watch something!! If he kisses me I’m gonna freak out! Please don’t touch me!
But the demon did, touch him that was, but before Cody could move away, Liam started talking and he felt a bit mesmerized by the voice itself, why haven’t he listen to it before? It was so calming, made him relax more - made him wanna listen.
Before he could even start to think about what Liam had just told him, he was already nodding along - as his inner self just agreed to whatever Liam wanted, and he didn’t even have a say in it? Weird..

Wait What? Watch what on the bed?? What was supposed to happen on the bed? Was Liam going to strip again?! Oh god he hoped not! No more naked bodies please!!
But Cody was out of luck, as he watched Liam move to open one of the doors - and a couple of undressed guys walked in..
he was chocked!! His mind spinning, trying to understand first of all - WHAT! But he couldn’t, he wouldn’t!! His not even close to understanding! As his innocent mind couldn’t even comprehend what he was seeing - as the guys climbed the bed, looking at him, smiling? He just started right back at them, not even trying to look away, maybe also a bit to curious to do so? As he actually wanted to know what the naked guys was supposed to do on the bed, what were they best at? sleeping? yes what a logic right? So stupidly innocent, how could he not have gotten it yet? Had he forgot where he was?!

He could see the demon standing somewhere just put og eyesight, weird how he tried and turn towards him, but felt he couldn’t? Or didn’t want to, or what? But he did? This was getting weirder and weirder by the minute..
Till something finally clicked inside his mind, but oh well - Cody had never been with another guy, or watch anything porn-like, the only things he knew about sex, was from school and they didn’t really teach in same sex sex?! Maybe they should..
oh and of cause that one night stand.. but he’d been drunk, and didn’t remember much, she had done almost all the work..
so?! How was he supposed to know!!
But well yes.. as the guys did.. do.. stuff.. he started to get it.. even tho’ his mind still didn’t seem to really comprehend it.. maybe as a defense technic?
And oh yes, he tried to look away.. he even tried to walk away, but nothing seemed to happen.. What is going on! Please! I can’t watch this! I can’t!
But he did anyways.. as his face turned red, and his pulse started to raise, heart pumping against his ribs, oh and.. something was definitely happening in his pants, no matter how hard he told it not to.. he wanted to cross his legs, to hide it.. but.. he couldn’t really move.. just watch.. as his mind and body kept fighting over what to do.. he felt sick.. oh god he felt so sick.. and so aroused.. all at the same time! God!!! Help med please! ”Please.. stop.. make it stop please..” he then whispered, not sure about who he was speaking to, himself, Liam or the guys.. I’m gonna faint.. I’m gonna die.. stop.......please....
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyLør Jul 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Liam just stood back and watched, a crooked smirk on his lips as the guys got in there... His eyes constantly trained on Cody. He had seen the guys do their thing so many times before, after all, and often been the center of it all, or at least the one in charge of how things went. Right now he let them do as they pleased while he carefully scrutinized the angel and his reactions to what he saw.

He saw the muscles strain a little, as Cody weakly tried to fight the compulsive thoughts... But of course, he couldn't, and that just made Liam's smirk grow even wider, listening to how affected his heartbeat and breathing was getting... And more importantly, the smell of his arousal, the look of the bulge growing in his pants. It just seemed like the poor little angel didn't know how to deal with that at all. Just as he'd thought... How on earth had someone as innocent as this fallen for someone as slutty as that siren he was helping out by doing this?

Liam's smirk faded into a 'kind' smile as he stepped into the angel's range of vision again, leaning in close enough to whisper against his ear. "Make it stop? Now, why would I want to do that? You seem to enjoy it.. Or at least... Part of you does..." and he let out a low, rough chuckle as his eyes traveled down to that telling bulge once more. "And I thought you'd maybe appreciate a better view... Of something the dear siren has done lots of times before... Within the very walls of this club, after all..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptySøn Jul 22, 2018 6:39 am

A helpless look was all the respond Liam got, as he stepped in front of him. He didn’t want the demon this close, he wanted him to go away! He wanted all of this to go away! Not sure he could even handle one more minute, was it ever going to end? Please? A soft moan of distress left his lips, as Liam just pointed out, the most embarrassing thing ever - that Cody actually seemed to like what he saw... argh! But no! No he didn’t! It was just his stupid human-like body and it’s weird lusts, he couldn’t control that! And no, he didn’t want to be a part of this, he wasn’t longing to join or anything crazy like that! The only person he really wanted to be with was Ben.. no one else!
He just moved his face a bit away, to show Liam, he didn’t want this, the show on the bed or the evil demon whispering evil things in his ear!

”NO!!” he then blurred out, as he could feel the rage starting to linger - no way! Don’t tell me that! Please don’t tell me that!!
But it was stupid.. because he already knew all about it.. he just.. didn’t like it. Or he didn’t like it when Liam said it, or maybe it was the way he said it? Now it was like he couldn’t go back, not that he didn’t know before, but at least he wasn’t trying to imaging it or thinking about it - but now.. he couldn’t get the picture out of his head.. and truth be told, it was kinda heartbreaking. Which part you might wonder.. we’ll all..
That Ben really thought he wasn’t good enough to be more than just an easy fuck? That he had gotten so used to people using him, he couldn’t even see how wrong it was anymore? That he thought he was all looks an nothing more, when he had a heart of gold - it wasn’t his body Cody had fallen for, but this really cute sound he’d always make when he laughed, or the way he complained about stuff, like he did this thing with his eyes, sometimes Cody had to bite his tongue not to smile, it was so damn hard when he just looked so sweet.. but if he smiled, Ben would just get even more mad and roll his eyes at Cody.. no couldn’t have that!
Oh and.. when he hugged him, that scent.. oh god.. he had never met anyone who had such an amazing good smell as Ben, he could just hold him and sniff him all day long!
Oh! That stupid siren!! How could he not see what Cody saw!! Argh! It was so frustrating! He loved him more than anything, more than life itself! He just.. he just wanted to make him happy.. please just let me, please let me!! He had to make Ben believe, believe what was the truth.. he was so much more than just a slutty siren working as a prostitute, at the back of some filfty club, for this evil son of a bitch demon!!!! Oh god he was so angry!! stop cursing!! sorry! But argh!!!
No! He was so much more!! So much!! Cody just had to make him see that, for whatever it took! Even if it meant watching this crazy sex show! And putting up with this stupid demon!
He gave Liam an ‘I don’t give a fuck’ look, before starring back at the bed, watching whatever was going on there, as he just let his mind float away, day dreaming about Ben, waiting to get this all over with.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptySøn Jul 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Liam just chuckled to himself... That helpless look, the moan... oh, all the lovely reactions this angel was feeding him! It was maybe even better than he'd hoped it would be, to show the innocent angel just what really went on in here, what the lovely little siren had gone through numerous times. The mental anguish he could see, even the rage that he sensed welling up in Cody... Yes, yes, yes - just let it all out! Please! Let me see just how worked up you can get without anybody having to actually do all that much to you!

His chuckle turned into a laugh, an amused but cold laughter as he moved back again when the angel snapped, and he just stood there, hands behind his back and he kept watching him. This was always the funniest parts... To see how they reacted in the end. Most could ignore it to begin with, but as time went on, your true colors tended to show. It would be no different with this little angel.

But he liked the spark that was in his eyes just before he moved out of Cody's sight again. That stubbornness... The fight that had suddenly appeared in him, that wasn't there before. It was... Interesting, to say the least. "Oh, now don't be like that... It's not like I'm lying to you or anything... And you know that. That's why you're so feisty about it, isn't it?" he went right to the core of it all, smirking a little. "That you know I'm not lying when I tell you how much of a good little slut he's been in here..."

// undskyld den blev lidt kortere...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyTors Jul 26, 2018 9:23 am

But no! Of cause Liam wasn’t done making him feel bad! Keep calm! It’s just words, don’t let him get to you! he really tried to not just burst, as his temper really was on trial here, and he could feel the anger bobble around in his stomach.. he just had to keep it there! Not giving the demon the satisfaction of making a big scene, yelling or for that matter.. cry.. oh nononono! He wasn’t going to cry! He couldn’t! No way!
But it was hard.. not giving in.. to all those feelings, struggling to get out.. as he did his best to hold them in.
”Yes, you’re right, I know.” He whispered, not looking at the demon, he couldn’t stand the look of him.. that evil smirk.. no, that would have been to much, not that what he was looking at instead made anything any better..
”I know! I know his been around! I’ve known him since ever.. I know everything about him, there’s nothing you can say that I don’t already know! BUT! The only reason why you believe his been a.. a good little.. slut.. in here.. is because you, and who ever hired you.. made him do it, he doesn’t want to do this work for you, or anyone else - he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t enjoy it.! So I don’t care what you say about him, or what’s his done for you, with you or whatever! He didn’t want it! And that’s just makes me hate you even more, that doesn’t change the way I see him, you can’t change that.. I love him, I always have I always will - so say whatever, I don’t care! I just wanna get this done, and get away from you as fast as possible!” Some of the words he stumbled over, even to just repeat the word ‘slut’ was so extremely difficult, but he made it tho’, and without crying or screaming! Just speaking in a loud clear voice, and nodding towards the bed as he said ‘this’.

He then sat back at the chair trying to figure out what was going on on the bed now? As his mind had been zooming out on it for some time now..
Oh!! What! The! Argh! Did he just do to him!??!! Oh my.. oh no! I don’t ever wanna do that!! That’s insane! Sex is insane! I’m never doing it! Never ever again! I’ll just become a Munk or something! It’s perfectly fine!!
Argh!! Please stop doing that to him! He can’t possibly enjoy that, oh no! It seems so hurtful...
Can’t they just be done with it already! How can they keep going?! Just.. be done!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptySøn Jul 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Ooh. Was that a little bit of temper he could see there? In the glint in his eyes, the way his muscles strained even when he wasn't trying to get away from the chair anymore? That was just precious. Seeing an angel about to lose his temper, that was just gold, hah. Always thinking so highly of themselves... Made it so much more fun to play around with them like this. Self-rigtheous little pricks. Let's put some dents and dirt on that halo, shall we?

He raised an eyebrow during Cody's entire chirade, but then just laughed at the end of it all. There really was nothing else to do with that, oh that faith of his, in the siren, was so precious. "Well, maybe you could be partly right," - potentially - "... But nobody can fake the kind of pleasure he's always showed whenever I've fucked him," he then said, voice a bit lower as he leant in close to the angel again. "You should've heard him. He can make the loveliest little whimpers when he's overstimulated." he grinned, and then looked back at the bed, where they were really going at it now. The bottoms begging for the tops to go harder and faster, and well, they complied, of course.

One of them had quite the kink for spanking, too, so of course, he got that... Another one was into erotic asphyxiation, so his top was softly strangling him while they fucked... And judging from how exactly that scream sounded, the bottom in the last pair was very much into getting bitten, as the blood demon atop of him bit into his shoulder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyFre Aug 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Cody could feel the madness of his anger trying to get a hold of him once again, but no, he was not going to cave! He hadn't yet, and he wasn't going to! He could manage this to, no doubt! Don't show him any weakness! Don't let him win!
"Sure, well.. I didn't really take you for stupid too, but.. You of all people should know what the difference is between, being forced to do this kinda work, knowing that one thing, thats supposed to be yours and only yours? Now isen't, that some stupid demon now have the rights to tell you what you can and cannot do? His body should belong to him, well it would if he'd agreed to do this right? But he never did, he was forced.. Sorry thats not the point, sidetrack.. Yes the difference between that aaaand, being with you, because he wanted to, because he had the privileged to actually say yes to you? Not because you made him, but because he.. found you attractive.. and.. was into you.. sexual.
And for all I know, that and love is the only reason for to people to be together anyways.."

He said.

"So please, if you wanna be with him, and he wants to be with you - be my guest. Just.. Don't force him to do.. that.." He said, whispering the last part, as he was alluded to what was going on on the bed - not anything that made him comfortable, that was for sure! Was this ever gonna end? Please..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyMan Aug 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Liam was still smiling to himself, he could practically feel the anger that the angel was doing his best to hold back. Aww, so his words were working that well? Good, good... Why don't you just give in to that anger, hmm? But no, of course the angel was stubborn enough to not explode like he probably really wanted to. Sigh. So damn boring.

So for a moment he turned his eyes to the orgy on the bed instead, as that was way more interesting than the angel actually managing to keep his anger in check. He really hated when people were good at doing that, it ruined all of the fun he was going to have! But he guessed he could at least say he ruined a little bit of the innocence by showing him this. That was better than nothing, anyway.

He huffed and rolled his eyes at Cody's explanation. There were so many other reasons to be together with people! For example, to get them to trust you enough that you could use them for whatever you damn well pleased without them never realizing you had been manipulating them all along. That was the best feeling in the world - he loved seeing the look in their eyes when they realized they'd been betrayed, too, right before he ate their souls... It was one of the best things ever, and usually also the best sex he had. "Please. Why would I want to be with him? He's hot, yes, but that's all there is to it." he sighed. Wasn't that obvious? He didn't care at all about the siren's personality. But the orgy on the bed was slowly coming to an end now, the first people cumming, and Liam's lips twisted up in a small smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyFre Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am

Cody rolled his eyes af Liam, as the demon didn't seem to get what Cody was saying. But why would he? They were two completely diffrent people, Liam had his own view on how things was and should be, and Cody would never agree with that, and the other way around, Cody also had his own view, which Liam would never agree with. Maybe Liam wouldn't think like this, but for Cody, it actually was okay, he just didn't care - other angles, would maybe try and change Liam, make him a better person - but all Cody really wanted was just to get this stupid deal overwith, and then get out of here! For never to see that stupid demon ever again!

"It was actually what I meant, but it doesn't matter really.. and to me he is so much more.." He then mumbled, a bit pleased that Liam had stepped back, not to have him breathing down his neck anymore. Maybe the demon had realised that Cody wasn't that easy to manipulate - well he used to be, and maybe still was sometimes, but not with this. There was only one thing in the whole world he was one hundred procent sure at, and that was his love for Ben. So he couldn't just fuck this up, despite the anger inside him bursting to get out, for if he did, he would have failed Ben - and that would hurt him, and you don't hurt the people that you love. Simpel.
His eyes was still pointed at the bed, now seeing what Liam was seeing, that the boys was finally about to be done, which meant he would be free soon! And that, that made him smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyMan Aug 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Liam ignored the angel's words for now, because as Cody was so very right in thinking, neither of them would ever really get where the other was coming from, would never quite fathom each other's way of thinking... And maybe that was for the best? Even though, who knew... Even the purest beings could fall to the demon's levels, as proven with all the fallen angels in the world...

Anyway, he looked on as the last guys finished up, and eventually, left the room. He looked at the angel, then, as he stepped in front of him to look him in the eyes again. "You're free to go." he then simply said, removing the effect of his ability again, before he looked away. "In fact, get the hell out of here. As soon as you can. You're probably the biggest bore I've ever had in here," he sighed, and pulled out his phone to check the messages he'd gotten while they'd been doing this. "And before you ask again, then yes, the siren is free from everything except the dancing. I do keep my word."

Ja, det kunne godt være han var en dæmon og noget af en led satan til tider, men han havde stadig sin ære - og han holdt derfor også hvad han lovede. Men det gjorde dog også at han som regel sørgedefor at der var loopholes i aftalerne han lavede med folk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam EmptyTirs Aug 21, 2018 6:52 pm

As soon as Liam had said the magic words, Cody stood up - all ready to leave actually! But well, this was what he had been waiting for what seemed as an eternity - and finally he could leave. But not before Liam had the chance to insult him, one last time - no of cause not. He just smiled as he let the demon say whatever, he didn't even care - he was just so happy, now that he'd gotten what he came for - Ben's freedom! "Yes thank you very much! Bye!" he said, smiling a bit bigger - he was still an angel non the less, of cause he had to thank Liam, where nobody else would have..
He then left the room, trying to find his way back to the club, so he could - as Liam put it - get the hell out of there!
Unfortunately he got lost, trying to get back to the club, and stumbled into a very naked young woman! As his cheeks turned red, he tried to get out of the way, to let her pass - but hadn't noticed the stairway behind him, as he took a step back.. and down he went - before he reached the bottom, everything had turned black.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The things you do, for those you love - Liam   The things you do, for those you love - Liam Empty

The things you do, for those you love - Liam
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The things we do for love
» Well well well - Liam
» Why am I back here - Liam xXx
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam
» Hey! give me a job! - Liam XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: