Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SøgSøg  Tilmeldte brugereTilmeldte brugere  GrupperGrupper  TilmeldTilmeld  LoginLogin  
Login
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Navigation

R E G L E R

F A C E C L A I M

A K A D E M I E T

H V E M E R H V E M ?

I N F O R M A T I O N

T I D S L I N J E N

S O C I A L E M E D I E R

Latest topics
» I'm not okay - xxx Stephen x Elian x Etc.
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Elian

» This is my death wish - Niklaus
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by Ozzie

» Drunk in love - Darcy (xxx)
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by Oscar

» Hvorfor gør du det her? jeg troede.... - Niklaus (XXX)
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by Timytheus

» it's some bullshit
Yesterday at 6:53 pm by Jozephine

» Hvad skal jeg her? - Liam
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by Jozephine

» You are my darling, my best friend in my life - @Mitch
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by Timytheus

» Multisøgning!
Yesterday at 3:44 pm by Haneul

» Suprise! Time to meet the family - Darcy & Shelly
Yesterday at 12:51 pm by Darcy

Top posting users this month
Elian

Julian

Chester

Amena

Jaxton

Razor

Darcy

Reign

Oscar

Rebekah

Statistics
Der er i alt 448 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Louis

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 25516 indlæg in 1942 subjects

Share | 

Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Damien

Humør : Why can't we all just get along?
Fag : Biologi, Kemi, Sportsgrene.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben   Tors jun 28, 2018 1:44 am

Tid: Natten mellem lørdag og søndag, i midt/slut marts.
Sted: Værelse 12 på drengenes gang.
Omgivelser: Opholdrummet der forbinder de fire rum.
Vejr: Irrelevant da de er indenfor, men skyfrit og vindstille.
Outfit: Tøj eller... ja.. Manglen på samme.
@Ben

Well now. This had really taken some getting used to, but, after all, it had appeared almost instantly, unlike his other tattoos. Really, someone who didn't know him, might think it was just a tattoo like any other. Which, of course, it wasn't at all. A lot more magical than that. Damien looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, standing there in the middle of the night as he'd taken a bathroom break from playing on the playstation in the joint living room, that joined the bathroom and the three rooms he and his three roomies were in.

His eyes were fixated on the black ink now adorning his left collarbone, where it formed the name 'Stephen', in a pretty, swirly writing. Almost as if the magic knew he had thought about any text he'd get tattooed, was to be in a font sort of like that. Magic was really nice, but weird at times, too.. He rubbed it a little, still amazed at how much it looked like a regular tattoo, but of course, lacked the soreness from a new tattoo even though it'd only just gotten there within the last week.

Anyway, he shrugged it off, and washed his hands and quickly splashed his face, too, before he tied his pajama pants again, and went out the door, back into the living room, where he threw himself back down into the couch and grabbed the headset and controller, to play some Fortnite, taking a sip of Mountain Dew as he got into the game. Now, he did love his Overwatch, but it was still nice to be allowed a small break from the game, so visit other games.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vis brugerens profil
Ben

Humør : I’ll admit it, I have flaws. I sleep around a lot. I sing in the shower. Occasionally I’ll murder people. Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person
Fag : Musik, billedkunst, og litteratur
Antal indlæg : 148

IndlægEmne: Re: Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben   Fre jul 13, 2018 4:26 pm

No matter how hard Ben tried, he couldn't fall asleep, even though he was absolutely exhausted and silent tears kept rolling down his cheeks. But was that really a surprise? It had barely been a day since everything with Cody had happened, but it felt like says or even months had passed. Ben avoided his job like the plague, although it really wasn't any solution to anything, and instead used his time trying to call and message Cody in hopes that he hadn't gone out to do what he had said, and also to apologise for the terrible shit he said. In fact, he had pretty much stayed in his room ever since the fight, and no one could really get him out of there, as he kept trying to get a hold of Cody. But of course, the angel didn't pick up, no matter what, and Ben was scared that it was already too late. But what could he do? On land, he wasn't able to do a whole lot. He could run and hide, no problem, but he couldn't defend himself against a vampire or demon. He could try to talk to them, make a bargain to get out of it, but he was honestly terrified of what they might want, and he didn't want to risk it.

Ben sighed deeply, as he rose from his bundle of blankets and pillows and dried his eyes the best he could. Only in his underwear and with a deep blue blanket around his shoulders, he walked out from his bedroom, in hopes that the cooler couch could maybe help him fall asleep, but as he walked out, he saw the TV was on, and that Damien was playing. A quick decision later and he was headed to the couch, sitting down next to him in silence, moving over to lean his head lightly on the hybrid's shoulder. He knew he looked like crap, with red eyes and pink splotches on his cheeks from crying, but Damien was one of the few people that he didn't mind seeing the mess that he was.
Vis brugerens profil
Damien

IndlægEmne: Re: Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben   Fre jul 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Damien had just been doing his usual stuff, really... The table was decked out with a sixpack of mountain dew, two (now empty) energy drinks, and lots of chips and sweets of all kinds. As in, just his usual gaming setup, but brought out here, away from the computer. He was still using his headset, though, so as to not make too much noise for the others. It was wireless, after all, so it was no problem pairing it with the console to start playing, along with the wireless controller. So he was sitting there and hadn't really paid too much attention to anything else, not even when Ben stepped out at first - his smell was familiar, after all, and not something to alarm him in any way, so he simply continued gaming, biting his lower lip in concentration as he killed a couple other people.

Therefore, he got just a little startled when Ben suddenly sat down next to him - but he just gave him a quick smile, and put one arm around him, hugging him close enough that he could grab the controller again, after pushing one of the cups of the headset off so he could hear him, too. Perhaps it was just a tad more animalistic than most people were used to, but Ben, knowing him as well as he did, well... It probably wasn't that unusual to him that the hybrid, eyes still trained on the tv, leant down to calmly sniff him - well, his hair, mostly - picking up on the sadness the red eyes and cheeks also conveyed. He went back to main menu after he died, and with a snap of his fingers, Ben would have the small bags of sour patch kids and sweet licorice in his arms. Fairy magic coming in handy. "You'll probably feel a tiny bit better if you eat a little," he then said by way of explanation, smiling softly at the siren.
Vis brugerens profil
Ben

Humør : I’ll admit it, I have flaws. I sleep around a lot. I sing in the shower. Occasionally I’ll murder people. Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person
Fag : Musik, billedkunst, og litteratur
Antal indlæg : 148

IndlægEmne: Re: Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben   Søn jul 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Ben had to admit, being pulled close to Damien was one of his favourite things. Not that he liked the hybrid as more than a friend, but the close proximity, without the pressure to do more, just calmed him down a little. So when his roomie put an arm around him before resuming the game, Ben curled up closer to him, and rested his head on the hybrid's shoulder. He pulled his blanket closer around his body, just as Damien sniffed his hair, and just watched Damien play in silence.

At least, he did until Damien died and he soon had his favourite candy in his arms. A soft chuckle left Ben's lips at Damien's words because of course the hybrid would tell him to eat when he was upset. "Thank you," he muttered hoarsely, digging into the sour candy first. He didn't move away from Damien though, he stayed close.
Vis brugerens profil
Damien

IndlægEmne: Re: Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben   Søn jul 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Damien smiled softly when he could feel the siren relaxing just a little bit more. It was nice to know that Ben trusted him enough to let him see him like this, too... Even as broken down as he was right now. He really did look like a mess. But Damien finished his game - well, he died - and got him his favourite candy, smiling softly down at him. "No problem." he said, gently and lovingly brushing a hand through Ben's hair, before he scratched a little at the skin on his other collarbone. Now, in most ways, the mark didn't act like a normal tattoo, so it might really just be his mind playing tricks with him here, but it did itch a little once in a while.

So he scratched over the black letters on his collarbone, looking down at it shortly, then smiling before he looked back at Ben again, still having the arm around him to keep him close enough to comfort him, since it seemed he just needed the silent comfort right now. He didn't want to step over any boundaries by asking questions the siren would rather not answer.
Vis brugerens profil
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben   

Souhm... things have happened. (fortidsemne) - Ben
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Athena indendørs :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: