Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What do we have here? - Mordred

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What do we have here? - Mordred Empty
IndlægEmne: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyTirs Apr 10, 2018 2:42 pm

What do we have here? - Mordred Giphy

Tid: 23:30 fredag aften.
Sted: Late Night baren.
Omgivelser: Festglade folk, dog ikke helt ligeså mange som før i tiden.
Vejr: Vindstille med støvregn.
Outfit: Kjole+makeup+hår(paryk)

@Mordred

Now this was the type of night Sam loved the most. Start of the weekend, and he'd had a really good run at his work, earned himself a lot of tips. That he was using them almost straight away, as he was going out into town now, was an entirely different thing. He had redressed to go from the more slutty to a slightly more casual dress up, going for the blue sequin dress, which stopped about halfway down his thighs, maybe a bit higher, and high heels to match it. And of course, the pink wig tonight. He had eventually decided to go for the Late Night bar tonight, and so he set his course there, smiling to himself at the few catcalls he got - more men thinking he was actually a girl. He really did love how easy it was for him to fool people into thinking that.

When he got inside the bar, he left his pink, fluffy, short jacket in the wardrobe, and went deeper into the bar holding his clutch which was the same pink as the hair of the wig he was wearing right now. In the lighter voice he used when he was dressed up like this, he ordered a cosmopolitan from the bartender, smiling as he got it after paying for it, taking a small sip as he surveyed the crowd in here, seeing if there was anybody interesting in here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyTirs Apr 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Mordred looked around the smoke filled room in confusion, it smelled wired and wonky....but he was so hungry...he had been wandering around the streets for hours....and now he just wanted food...and where the is music there is people and people equal food...or something like that..uhg....this is sooo hard....*i wanna go home....but i don't have one...and i have no money....oh god im going to die...noooo im to young....* help... his tiny voice echoed out into the crowded bar. He sighed and hugged his backpack tight and moved his way over to the bar....hopefuly he could get some food and run before he had to pay....yup...*i am gonne steel food...sorry nana..but i haven't eaten in two days...and my tummy hurts...*

He walked over to the bar, and stoped. The bartender looked down at him "we don't serve minors...leave kid" Mordred looked up at him giving him his best puppy dog eyes, not knowing what to do, he clapped his hands together and pleading the bartender to ignore his age and just let him stay "i said leave kid! are you stupid or what!?". Mordred just shock his head rapidly
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 1:15 am

Sam had just been enjoying himself, slowly sipping his drink as he kept looking over the party crowd, dismissing a few guys, barely sparing them a look as none of them caught his attention, and besides... He wasn't out looking for that type of fun tonight, no. The thing with Yakov was so much more fun, already, even though they'd only shared a single night... But what a night. He smiled to himself and finished his drink, turning just in time to see the bartender scold a young kid. Sighing, Sam chose to give a whistle, just loud enough to get the bartender's attention.

"Hey, be nice to him. He might look too young to be in here but that's no way to talk to someone else." he said in the lighter voice he used in his drag, glaring daggers at the man. He hated to see people treat someone else like that. Apparently the bartender caught the drift and scuttled off to the other end of his bardesk, leaving Sam to put his empty glass on the desk before he turned to Mordred and giving him a kind smile. "Please excuse his grumpiness. He's probably just had a bad day." he said, brushing some of the pink hair behind his ear. "What's your name?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 11:00 am

Mordred looked around and smiled when a very beautiful person with blue eyes started to talk to him, and kinda saved him from the evil bartender. *plus….im older than him! Im like 100 years old!....i just haven’t really done much at all…but im not a baby!* he huffed and turned to Sam, just looking at him with his tiny moth hanging open *blue eyes….*

beautifulhe had no control over his thoughts and the second he opened his mind up he was an open book. His cheeks turned red and he looked down at his feet thank you….im Mordred…i….ummm….i like your hair….what the fuck was that! I like your hair!!! Ahhhg….plants are so much easier to talk to!

His face was completely red ignore what you just heard….im not quite used being around other people…. he smiled up at Sam and sat down next to him does this place have food he looked down at stomach as it started to rumble loudly. He had no clue what he was gonna do but right now he just need to eat and run before he had to pay…easy….just don’t be clumsy or be suspicious and all will be fine…I hope.. I don’t’ want to be beat up
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Of course, Sam did see how the boy was just kind of staring at him, like with open awe and fascination... It was easy to tell that he was enraptured by his looks, and well, how could he ever blame someone for that? He knew his drag game was on point, and besides, he knew he was pretty all of his own, too. He was a siren, after all.

A small, slightly surprised chuckle slipped out of him when he suddenly heard that... Was it thoughts? Some kind of telepathy, anyway. It wasn't the first time he'd encountered it at least. He smiled and nodded, head cocked slightly to the side. "Mordred? Special name." he said at first, before brushing some of the pink hair behind an ear just as the kid complimented it, and he gave a soft giggle in return. "Thank you. My name's Farrah." that was, after all, the name he always used when in his drag.

He just calmly sipped the last of his drink as the kid tried to explain himself, eventually getting to the point - he was hungry. Sam furrowed his brows just a little, and gave the kid a quick once-over. Had he ran away from home or something? Living out on the street? He knew what that was like, and how tough it could be... His heart sang out to the guy. "No, they don't, sadly... They only have drinks. But I could take you somewhere close by? They have pretty good, cheap food there." foreslog han.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptySøn Apr 15, 2018 11:31 am

A small, slightly surprised chuckle slipped out of him when he heard Mordred's thoughts? he looked down blushing this is so embarasing!...shit....he can still hear me....fuck...how do i turn this off...i always forget....then again....i have been on my own for two years...and i only ever really talked to nana....still doing it...He scratched his hair and looked down at his feet

Thanks...it the only name i have...way to go..... Mordred looked at him smiling shyly well it's true...and your like the fourth girl i ever meet so...yea..nice name... He had no clue what he was gonna do...but it was safer in here than anywhere else right now...or...well...hopefully...a sad expression came to light when he heard the words no food...his stomach rumbled loudly as he hugged it...I don't have any money....but thanks....maybe i can find so food in the forest....and a home....hmm...or i could find out if i can live at the school since i star tomorrow...but then i have to live with other people....hmmm what to do... He looked back at Farrah smiling you are nice....
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptySøn Apr 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Sam just smiled lightly to himself, choosing to not comment on what apparently was more private thoughts the kid had no control over whether got out or not. He chuckled slightly when he complimented 'his' name. Yeah, if the kid only knew. Nope, sorry kiddo, not another girl here. Just one who likes to pretend he's one.

He did, of course, notice the sad expression when he told him there was no food here, and furrowed his brows a little, afterwards. No money? Oh, no no no. Sam's heart was too pure for that shit, no way he was going to let him just go into the forest and maybe find some food. "Hey, you know what. I'll buy it for you. And, well.. I do have a couch you could sleep on. Then you can figure out the school thing tomorrow, right? And hey, if it's Athena you're going to go to - I go there, too. I could show you the way tomorrow, then."

// undskyld den blev lidt kort :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyTirs Apr 17, 2018 11:13 am

He did, of course, notice the way Sam looked at him when his expression turned sad thinking about his lack of a home and food...but he had now where to go and at least he felt safe in the forest...or safer than here...but not as safe as back home he smiled up at Sam at the concern in his voice.

Huh?....but why you don't know me.....i could be a crazy person....not that i am!! but thanks...and yea....it's Athena...my mom and dad meet there....before....thank you he bowed and gave Sam a kiss on his hand, and smiling brightly at him *maybe nice people do exist... but still not sure about living at school....* he looked at Sam and tilted his head to the side

I like your hair... not knowing why he told him that but his mom told him that it was good to be honest and say nice things to people if they were nice to you, and Farrah was nice and very beautiful im new here...sooo how...i mean what why to the food...

//mit er heller ikke så langt så det fint <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyFre Apr 20, 2018 12:56 am

Sam's smile softened a little when the kid looked up at him again, and he shrugged to what he said at first, then sighed and took a sip of his drink. "Well... I've met my fair share of the weirdos, I can pretty much recognize them from miles away. You're too cute to be one." he simply said, smiling, and then chuckling when the guy kissed the back of his hand. "Oh, thank you!" he then grinned, when his hair - well, the wig - got complimented. He'd used hours on styling it, after all. Nice to know it was appreciated.

"Don't think too much about it. I'll take you to one of my favorite spots, alright? I'll help you to school tomorrow, too, if you need it. I have some of the early hours so I should get going right about now, anyway." he got up from his chair as he drank the last of his drink, before walking to the wardrobe, obviously expected the kid to follow, as he got his jacket. "You ready to go? D'you like chinese food? There's this stall down the street that makes some seriously good chow mein."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyTirs Maj 01, 2018 10:06 am

Sam's smile softened a little when Mordred looked up at him again, what no i…im not….im not cute he huffed out, hiding his face why does everyone say im cute…im not….like im really cool…and stuff he couldn’t help but blush when Sam laughed at his little hand kiss…what they do it in the movies that nana always watched!

His face lit up when Sam started to talk about food…the main reason why he was even here. really…you would do all that for me? But you know nothing about me…why would you be so nice to a stranger? he got up from his chair and followed the siren out to the wardrobe, and got his ragged jacket. i…umm…never had any…..we mostly just ate nuts, berries, and vegetable…my nana….she didn’t really like meat….or any food she couldn’t grow…after mum and dad…she…she got a bit paranoid… he looked down and started to button up his jacket, he had no clue where he was going but there was food and this girl seemed trust worthy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyLør Maj 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Sam just smiled and shrugged. He knew that feeling, after all - many people called him cute as well,and in the start he had denied it, before truly embracing it as his drag career really began. Now it really was just a compliment, also when he was out of drag. He did know he was just this cute little twink, after all.

"You seem nice, so why shouldn't I?" Besides, you obviously can't get food on your own... I can't just let you go without giving you something to eat... Sometimes he was maybe just a bit too soft, his heart too easily swayed by cute little kids such as Mordred here. Sam put on his jacket before they went outside, and started leading the way. "... Really? Well, you're in for a treat, then." he smiled, offering Mordred his hand. As lost as the kid was looking, he figured he might want just that little bit extra comfort from holding hands as they walked to the takeout place. "But I guess if you're not used to eating meat, we should get some of the 'lighter' stuff for you... Either some chicken, duck, fish... Or just one of the vegetable stirfrys. What do you want to try?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred EmptyOns Maj 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Mordred shuffled his feet and nodded his head thanks…you seem nice to…and ummm really pretty… he looked around the club before he put on his jacket before they went outside, and started following Sam, he looked up and down with confusion… why did people always hold hands…Julian did the same thing…it felt nice, in a super weird way. a treat?....like deserte?. He looked back down at the hand before shyly sliding his hand into it. He just looked at Sam as he/she was talking and kept looking down at their hands smiling to himself so warm…I mean..i ate a sausage once…it was okay…but I have no clue what food you are talking about..so I will let you chose. After my mom and dad…my nana…she…i…this I the first time im I a town…around people…so yea…I trust you know more about food than me

He had no clue where they were, but hopefully Sam knew what he/she was doing, someone that nice and pretty…with blue eyes had to know what was on earth was happening around them..right…right? how…how long have you been living here?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we have here? - Mordred   What do we have here? - Mordred Empty

What do we have here? - Mordred
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Running scared - Mordred

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: