Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Playing in the dark - Hannah

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Playing in the dark - Hannah Empty
IndlægEmne: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 2:04 am

Tid: 00:30 natten til lørdag
Sted: Garden District i Moonlight Falls
Omgivelser: Rimelig tomt lige nu
Vejr: Vindstille, en smule diset og meget køligt
Outfit: Link her

@Hannah

Well then, this had been one eventful evening. Unlike many others, kayne wasn't the least bit worried about wandering around at night right now. Most people stayed indoors like the authorities urged everyone to do, but kayne? Why the fuck should he ever worry about the shambling corpses that the zombies basically were? If they god too close, he could decapitate then in less than the fraction of a second, they'd never get a chance to bite him before they were dead, for good, this time around. So he had been out, prowling the night and sort of enjoying that it was rather nice and quiet, even though he'd already had to bash in a few zombie heads as they mistook him for being a human or something equally as weak and not the strong vampire he was.

But he'd still managed to get some blood, at least. There were a couple of homeless people the zombies hadn't yet gotten to, but well, then he had. Bonus? The dead didn't seem to mind people having just been killed, they still went on and ate them, so he'd never get blame for those kills, as the zombies gnawed them up after he was done. But for now he was taking a slow stroll through the garden district, just enjoying the nice quiet that ruled here, at least right now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Makeup + hår + tøj

Hannah was bored, it was way too boring to just sit inside all day, waiting. What was she waiting for? She was a fucking demon, she didn’t wait for anybody. She turned off the television, and shortly after she was in the hallway, and grabbed her coat. She checked her makeup in the mirror, reapplied the red lipstick before she sent herself a smile, pleased with how it looked, and walked out the door. She knew there weren’t many outside, but maybe she could find someone, something fun to do. Anything was better than just sitting inside watching the television.

She managed to avoid a lot of zombies, she could kill them, but honestly she didn’t bother. She was looking for someone alive, or well someone else than zombies. Maybe she should call Elian, he was always fun and game. Nahh, she didn’t feel like it. She walked into the Garden District, and that’s when she caught the scent of something else than zombies, vampire. Well that was always fun, or well most of the times. She decided to go check if it was someone she knew, if they were boring she could always kill them. Her eyes caught the look of a man, he seemed handsome at first glance, but she could be wrong, since she only watched him from the back. She walked slowly, her hells clicking against the sidewalk as she walked towards him, not trying to hide herself. Her hands was placed in the pockets of the blue coat. ”Out for a midnight walk? I’ve been told the cemeteries should be ohh so beautiful at this time of day, if that’s your thing that is.” She stopped a few steps from him her eyes giving him the lookover, just a hint of a smile showing in the corner of her mouth. ”Isn’t that a vampire thing.. Cemeteries? At least that’s what my experience tells me.” she spoke with a feminine and slightly provocative tone, as she didn’t really care if she managed to make him a bit offended. Nahh she wanted to see who this vampire was, despite the good look, it would be a shame if she had to kill him.

//kunne ik huske om de kendte hinanden endnu så nu gør de ikke Razz
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyTors Feb 22, 2018 3:17 am

And as Kayne wandered the grounds, enjoying the relative quiet, his senses quickly caught the sound of high heels on the sidewalk and path running through the park, and long before she spoke, he had turned around to watch her walk closer, stopping in his own steps, his eyes doing a quick once-over of her, causing a small smirk to pull at his lips as he heard her talk, and when she was done, locked eyes with her for just a few seconds, before he ran a hand through his hair, and stuck the other in his pocket. There were just a few blood splatters on his shirt, but that was to be expected. The one he'd been draining had squirmed a little more than they usually did, and he'd also been busting the heads of those zombies stupid enough to get too close, so it couldn't really have been avoided even if he'd bothered to try to avoid it.

"I don't usually wander them," he calmly said. "It's more often I'm the cause for others to wind up there, if you know what I mean." and a smile curled his lips again, as he gave a light shrug. "What about you? What's a pretty little demon like you doing here on this beautiful night?" yeah, of course he'd easily picked up her scent - it was unmistakable, with as many demons as he'd run into in his long life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyTors Feb 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Just as she had expected he knew she was coming, but then again she hadn’t tried to keep quiet, or hide the fact that she was approaching him. Her curiosity spiked when she heard his answer about the cemetery, a bit cocky but nothing she couldn’t handle or accept. His answer just showed her that he wasn’t as boring as she had feared. She turned her hand around, holding it in front of her chest looking at her nails that were painted red this evening. Her eyes rose as he asked to what she was doing out. The blue eyes locked with his, and she placed the hand on her hip instead, sending him a shrug right back. ”Do a woman really need a reason to be out at night? Come on, you don’t seem that innocent.”

She leaned against a tree that was standing next to her, her eyes still locked on the demon. ”It’s boring to just sit at home. I figured I was better off going out, even with that whole Zombie thing going on. But to be honest, it doesn’t worry me.” She took a deep relaxed breath as she finished talking, looking up in the sky. The stars were hidden this evening, but the clouds still looked beautiful, those you could see that is. Her eyes was back on the demon ”Soo..” she started pushing herself away from the tree, moving slowly towards him ”If you’re not out for a walk in the cemetery” She reached him, and just walked slowly around him, giving him a good look over from all angels, before she stopped in front of him, fixing the collar of his jacket ”Then why are you out for? It’s not because there is much food to be found at this hour in these days.” she said simply as she removed her hand once more, all done in a slow and relaxed pace, not a hint of fear for him shown in her whole expression or body language.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 1:43 am

Kayne's blue eyes followed her every move, roaming over every detail of her looks, and if he was to be completely honest, he quite liked the way she looked, the way she moved, with such confidence, bearing her voice in the exact same manner, not even a hint of fear anywhere to be sensed in her. "Just plain old common curiosity. Nothing more, nothing less." he told her, shrugging lightly and smiling softly to himself, as he listened to her explain anyway.

"Really. Well, it seems like our thoughts are much the same on that particular subject, then. The zombies really aren't worth using any time on, as weak as they are." he simply, honestly said. To him, they hadn't posed any challenge at all, after all... He'd busted quite some heads to get to the rather peaceful park, after all. His eyes were once again locked onto her form as she began walking closer to him, a small, crooked smile curling his list as he listened to her every word, raising an eyebrow when she stopped to fix his - now rather bloody - collar. "Oh, you can still find some, if you know exactly where to look." he said, with a crooked, charming smile. "But I'm starting to think you might be more fun than even another hunt would be." which really was a compliment, coming from him, as much as he loved hunting and killing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 12:03 am

She didn't mind the blood, she didn't even seem worried about the fact that she might get blood on her hands, she was a blooddemon after all. Now it was her who raised an eyebrow from his words. Sure you could find something if you wanted, but she was picky when it came to who she chose to drink from. And then he continued talking, making her deep red painted lips curl up in a smirk. "First of all, I don't eat just anybody. I got, taste.. Refined." she moved a step closer making them stand with only a few militers between them. Her lips was close ot his, and she bit her lips looking at him. "And you think I might be more fun? Ohh honey...." She simply said before she walked pass him, continuing deeper into the park.

Once more her heels were heard hitting her as she walked on the pathway. But she didn't get far before a smell got her attention. A smile showed on her face, and she stopped looking over her shoulder at the vampire behind her. "Want to have some real fun? Then follow me." She turned and started walking towards the cemetery. It was a bit fun since she had asked him about it earlier, but there was no mistaking with that smell, she knew it way to well, and it ALWAYS draw her towards it. Question was, was this guy really up for some fun, or was he just all talk?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 2:26 am

Kayne did notice the raising of her eyebrow, and shrugged lightly at her words. Of course he preferred the better meals, but he was just too fond of hunting and killing to go without it for even just a few days. At this point it really hadn't mattered to him who it was, he just needed to get a drink and fuck some people up while he did it. "I don't just think so, I'm certain you will be." he said, his usual self-confidence - or rather, cockiness - showing in both his smile and the tone of his voice as he watched her walk past him, eyes glued to her frame, watching her stop and turn to look at him again.

"Now, when you put it like that, who am I to say no?" he calmly said, grinning. The next moment, he was right beside her, calmly walking side by side with her, having of course used his speed as a pureblood to get to her in the fraction of a second. He wasn't going to ask what they were going to do, or where they were going. No, it would be much more fun to just let her show him instead of talking about it. In the back of his mind, Braeden complained a bit. He already didn't like Hannah, and that made Kayne sigh, just a small, almost unnoticeable one as he mentally told Braeden to shut the fuck up. He wasn't the one in charge right now, after all, so he could go suck a cock for all Kayne cared. "So. Do you have a name to go with that pretty little face?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyFre Mar 02, 2018 6:57 pm

There was just something about this guy, something fun. So when he made that comment, and followed her she couldn’t help but to smile just a little. She loved when they followed her, she loved to have fun, but her fun was not like anyone else. Maybe this guy would join her, he seemed like the type anyway. She didn’t even flinch as he used his speed to get up next to her, she was used to vampires, and besides that she didn’t really scared that easy, she loved danger. And this guy, ohh he had danger written all over him. Sexy, handsome, bad boy, danger. Yeah he would be fun, she knew it already.

As they walked she heard his voice as he asked for her name. ”Hannah.” she simply asked without really bothering to make more out of the compliment he kind of gave her, she was used to more intense compliments after all. The wind carried the smell, and her lips parted in a smile that showed the perfectly white teethes hiding behind the full lips. Body fluids, someone was having fun. That smell, she could always distinguish it from other smells, and from further distance than was normal, maybe due to her fondness of sex, she didn’t really think about it. ”So should I call you Bad boy, or do you have a name?” she said as they walked closer, the smell of fairy and shapeshifter now also lingering in the air. She turned her blue eyes to him, a smirk on those red lips hers ”As if this night couldn’t get any better. A fairy..”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptySøn Mar 04, 2018 12:50 am

A small smile tilted Kayne's lips as he noticed that she didn't flinch - most people did, so she was probably used to vampires, as he'd guessed from her reaction to finding him and not showing the least bit of fear yet. He liked that - meant she would probably be one of the really fun ones. The fearless ones usually were. He nodded to show he'd heard her answer, choosing not to comment on it though, as he did catch the scent too, just before he saw the smile on her lips, making his own smile widen in response. "I'm Kayne," he then introduced himself when she asked for his name. Of course, from the first whiff he'd identified the races, but then again, his senses were just a tad bit better than even most purebloods', and that included his sense of smell.

"Indeed," he said, a smirk showing on his own lips, too, as their eyes locked for a moment. "And with such beautiful company, I'm feeling a bit generous. So how about we share? Have some fun while we're at it?" he suggested, still walking along while keeping his gaze on her, waiting for her answer. Usually he didn't share his prey with someone, but if they intrigued her the way she did, he did make the rare exceptions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Her eyes lingered on him as he gave her his name. A crooked smile on her lips as she softly repeated his name. ”Kayne..” And that was all there was to it, she just said his name, a hint of something in her voice, but nothing clear. She turned her eyes back on the road they were walking on, her senses alert. She was strong, and she was sure he was too, but it didn’t change the fact that she didn’t want to get jumped by random zombies.

An eyebrow was raised as she heard him offering to share. She made a clicking sound with her tongue before she stepped in front of him, her hand placed on his chest stopping him in his steps. ”Okay you’re cute, but not that cute. I’m the one who picked up the scent, so if anyone is sharing it’s me. Don’t underestimate me handsome.” Her voice was clear, strong and confident and the look in her eyes backed up her words. She let her hand fall from his chest as she kept her eyes locked on him, that was until she turned around and continued walking. ”And if I didn’t want to share, I wouldn’t have asked you if you wanted to tag along. Just.. don’t be some dull boring sissy vampire okay?” she spoke as she kept walking, the sounds of her heels filling the evening air as she walked on the road.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Kayne had just been smiling his usual cocky smile as they walked along, then sighed and rolled his eyes when she stopped him, sending her a look saying 'really?' when she stated she picked up the scent. "Just because I don't announce it doesn't mean I didn't notice it before you did, sweetie." he calmly told her, cockiness still clear in his voice. "But if you say so." well, he did have a tendency to underestimate people, yes. but loads of people chalked him up as just another normal pureblood too, and that was, after all, a gross underestimation of one of the first ones.

"Boring? Sissy? Me? Please," he couldn't help but laugh at that. "I usually wind up killing that kind." and not really lying there. he had no patience with that kind, so his temper usually got the best of him there and they were dead within moments. "Don't worry. I always give a good show," he promised, walking along with her and smirking when he noticed their pray up ahead, still about two hundred meters from them, very well hidden in the shadows of the trees there, obviously trying to not be spotted as they were having a little 'romantic evening', soon to be spoiled. "Aww, such cute lovebirds. They're usually the tastiest." and as he grinned, there was just the faintest flicker of the vampiric eyes, feeling the hunger rising.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 3:27 pm

She didn’t really show any reaction what so ever to the way he looked at her, she wasn’t good at understanding or reading other people’s reactions or feelings, she just did as she pleased. That could also explain why she just stayed there looking at him, not really moving her hand still placed on his chest, letting her feel the muscles that was hidden beneath his clothes, not bad, not bad at all. But his response to him not being boring actually did pull out a reaction from her, a crooked smile showing just at the corner of her lips. She removed her hand form his chest, and fixed her jacket that was sitting just a bit out of place. ”Good.. Would be sad to meet someone you would have to end up killing.” She said though quickly followed up by ”Ohh wait.. Scratch that. It would be sad to kill someone looking like you do.” she then added before they continued walking along each other. She had no problem killing people, or creatures, killing in general actually. But some of them, well it was a shame if someone as fine looking would be boring.

Her watchful eyes spotted the 2 they had been smelling standing there in the shadows, being all romantic, pathetic if you asked her. Romance was a fairytale, it wasn’t real. It was something those fragile women told themselves was real, just to distract them from their horrible life. No she knew better. Her eyes turned to him as she grabbed his hand pulling him with her under the nearest tree. He was placed against the tree and she looked at him with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers, a sadistic look in her eyes. At this point they were no more than 50 meters from the 2 lovebirds.
”let’s make this a little fun shall we?” as she spoke her body changed, the clothes disappeared and was replaced by a little black dress with an open back. The before tall blonde woman was transformed right before his eyes, and instead stood a small demon girl, one wing and one horn and a small slim tail moving slowly behind her. A childish giggle left her as she sent him a smile before she walked back on the path, and not long after she started to hulk, crying, moving closer to the 2 people.

It worked just as intended and she got their attention, making them stop, and the girl walking towards her as she was standing still in the middle of the path. The guy tried to stop her, but his girlfriend or whatever she was didn’t listen, and soon he followed her looking a bit worried. The young woman got down on her knees to look at the little girl with black hair that was crying. It was pretty obvious she was a demon, which had scared the young man, but the woman didn’t seem to care. ”Hey Little Girl. Are you lost? You shouldn’t be out at this hour. Where do you live? Hannah expected that Kayne would be smart enough to figure out a fun way to join this little game, weather it was with violence or being smart, she didn’t actually care. And if he didn’t join, well that would be his loss. The man placed a hand on the woman’s shoulder as they stood there looking at the little demon girl who didn’t stop crying.

// Demon form
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptySøn Mar 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Kayne just raised an eyebrow, a small smirk pulling at the corner of his lips with her words. Well, he did know he was very good looking, after all. His self-confidence hadn't grown out of nothing. Looking like this and being as strong as he was? Yeah, of course he was going to have the huge ego he possessed, and which she was stroking just a little with that comment about his looks. He let himself be pulled along with her, let her push him up against the tree - if he really hadn't wanted to, she wouldn't have been able to move him, after all. At least, he had yet to meet any demon, even blood demon, who could do that if he really didn't want them to.

His smile widened as he watched her change into her child form, quickly catching onto her plan as she moved towards the couple, even before she had started sobbing and crying, he knew what her plan was, and oh, how he loved it. And quickly formulated a way he might be able to join in on that plan, and not just by going ahead and killing them right away as he usually did. No - he played along, deciding to pretend to be 'the little girl's' father - not too far-fetched since she had the dark hair, now. And they both had blue eyes. The demon thing could just as well be from the 'other parent', after all.

So he set his face in worried folds, waited a while, before walking into the light and looking all around him as if he was indeed searching for someone. And why not just use her actual name? Not like any of the two were going to live long, anyway. "Hannah? Darling, where are you?" good thing now that Braeden was as empathic as he was, and that Kayne could remember everything about how he usually acted when he was worried, down to the tone in his voice and the look in his eyes. When he 'spotted' Hannah and the others, he hurried over there. "Oh, there you are! I've been looking all over for you... You know you shouldn't wander off on your own, dearie." still acting the part of a caring father as he, to make it more believable, leant down and gave her a hug, picking her up with ease and letting her basically sit on his arm, before he turned to give a 'relieved' smile to the pair. "Thank you so much for finding her. Hannah, what do we say to the nice people?" Of course, as soon as the pair would have lowered their guard, perhaps turn their back on them - that's when he'd strike. Just to see the look of pure shock on their faces when they realized it had all been a trap.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyOns Mar 21, 2018 11:27 am

She heard the sounds of Kayne’s footsteps as he approached them, in fact she noticed them long before the 2 people standing with her noticed him. That was also why it didn’t come as a surprise when she heard his voice which made the couple in front of her look up at him. Her small black eyes looked up at him as he got to them, showing affection and relief in his face, something she didn’t understand, but then again she was really bad when it came to knowing just what people was feeling and what it meant. She never really bothered to care about it. She just knew how to manipulate them, and clearly so did Kayne. She returned the hug he gave her, making it believable as she almost buried her head against him ”Sorry Dad.. I-I.. didn’t mean to.. It was just..” She sounded exactly like a little girl when she spoke, trying to get out of the fact that she had wandered off alone, getting lost. Typical children. Sitting on his arm, she kept her arms around his neck, perfectly playing the role as she started to stop sobbing anymore. She was way to used to this, being a child, manipulating others.

The man placed an arm around his lover as she got up on her feet sending Kayne and Hannah one big relived smile. ”Ohh we didn’t do anything. We only just found her. I’m glad you weren’t so far away. She said with a softness to her voice that almost made Hannah gag. But she didn’t, she sent the woman a soft a childish smile ”Thank you for helping me!” she said, almost sounding proud over her knowing what to say to the ‘nice people’. She turned her eyes back to Kayne and the childish look in her eyes was so clear that even if you knew she was a grown female demon, you could be in doubt. ”Shouldn’t you say thank you too Dad? You always said that you should be grateful when people help you, and these did.” She said leaning her head to the side looking waaayyy to innocent to what she really was. But of course the couple didn’t know that so they just chuckled followed by the woman sending them both a smile ”No reason for that. We were happy to help” The guy leaned in and placed a kiss on the woman’s chin ”We should get going darling” She smiled, clearly overly in love. ”You are right. It was nice meeting you guys. And Hannah don’t run off again” she said as she turned around, walking hand in hand with the man, slowly walking away from Hannah and Kayne
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyOns Mar 21, 2018 8:17 pm

"It's okay, just don't ever do that again, alright sweetie?" still going with the act, he leant his head down to kiss the top of her head, before turning to smile at the pair as she 'remembered' to tell them her thanks. When the woman said there was no reason for him to thank them, though, he shook his head gently, still smiling. And as they turned their backs on them, he looked hannah in the eye for just a moment, letting his own bleed into the red and black, vampiric ones, openly telling her what the next move would be with just that. And so he put her down on the forest floor again, before he spoke again.

"Oh but she's right, you know. I do need to thank you." he said, letting the warmth he'd had in his voice before, slip away to leave the cool tone he usually had, and a moment later, he was standing behind the woman, having moved the distance in seemingly less than a second - one of the good things about being a vampire, and particularly one of the first. "I need to thank you for being our dinner," he whispered in her ear, before he had slipped one arm around her, keeping her arms pinned to her sides, and had his free hand at the left side of her neck while he let his fangs grow into place and without further ado bit into her throat, closing his eyes as the sweet blood welled over his tongue and down his throat. He had more than enough faith in Hannah already, from what she'd shown him, that she'd catch the guy quickly enough.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyTirs Mar 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Ohh but Kayne new how to play, she giggled on the inside, feeling just a hint of joy over the discovery of her new play friend. A thought ran across her mind, just how fun was he? Was he something she should hold onto? Maybe, time would tell.

Her eyes locked with his, and right there she knew just what he was thinking. She didn’t have to be able to read minds, it was as if they had a conversation without words. Back on the ground she placed her hands on her back, holding hands with herself, rocking a bit back and forth on her feet’s as she watched the scenery unfold before her. The couple looked over their shoulder, almost stopping as they heard the warmth disappear from Kanye’s voice, horror starting to be shown on their face. And in one blink Kayne was standing behind the woman, making the guy freak out, trying to run away. Hannah was quickly in front of him blocking his path, turning back into her human form, making the guy gasp a bit for air. ”See this is what I don’t get. People keep talking about love, how it’s the most powerful thing in the world. And yet, you still just ran like a little coward.” As she spoke she slowly moved closer to him, making him walk backwards until they passed Kayne and the woman, making him look at them, just for a second, one fatal second. Before he got the chance to react Hannah placed a finger on each side of his head, focusing. It was no more than a minute before she moved her fingers making the guy fall to the ground, shaking, sobbing, looking horrified. ”Such a weak little thing you are. So easy to break.” She grabbed onto his hair and pulled him up, before she pulled him closer and exposing his neck to her. He was still freaking out, not really realizing what happened. Her fangs came out, and she let her tongue run over his soft skin, taking in a deep breath ”Horror, fear and fairy.. Uhmm the perfect combination.” And with those words she let her fangs pierce his skin, the warm blood flowing into her mouth, making a pleasant sound escape her. Her other arm was placed around him, holding him close, not that he tried to get away, he was still to chocked from what she did to him, horror painted all over his face, but now also pain and agony as she did nothing to make her feeding soft. In fact she ended up ripping his neck open, biting it over and over before she let him fall to the ground, satisfaction showing all over her face as she licked some blood of her fingers, her blue eyes locked on Kayne.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah EmptyOns Mar 28, 2018 2:47 pm

That horror on their faces... Oh how he loved it. Seeing the very moment people realized they were done for, that there was no chance of escaping - that their lives were already over. The fact that they were going to wind up as nothing more than food, mere sustenance for someone else and that was it. Ooh, that expression was just the best, and he almost wanted to savor it, but in the end he was just a little bit too impatient and hungry for that.

His hands kept a firm, tight hold on the woman's throat and hip, keeping her almost completely still as his lips formed a perfect seal over the bite wound as his fangs pierced her flesh, only a single drop escaping at first to slowly slip and slide over her smooth, soft skin, down to her collarbone, staining the fair skin a deep red in it's path. He'd had his eyes closed for a moment or two, but when he heard Hannah speaking again - now with her usual, adult voice - he looked over at her, grinning on the inside at the pure terror in the man's face. Ooh, she was a natural at this game, too. Perhaps they should have more fun in the future? They could probably get up to some really crazy shit together, he was sure.

He was done sucking the woman dry a short while before Hannah discarded the man, and he was smirking at her while she licked her fingers clean - not a single drop had spilled down his own chin or on his hands, just a little bit visible on his lips and that was all. He didn't like wasting the blood unless he had to, or he had decided it would be fun with a little massacre. When it was because he was hungry, he didn't spill it everywhere, like now. With their eyes still locked, he stepped closer, before she was all done - and took hold of her hand, leaning down to thoroughly suck one of the still bloodied fingers clean, never once breaking eye contact. "Mmhmm... Delicious... Like you, my dear."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Playing in the dark - Hannah   Playing in the dark - Hannah Empty

Playing in the dark - Hannah
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I need to tell you about this sucker - Hannah.
» Curious creatures [Hannah] [xxx]
» Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]
» Playing with a witch - Terra
» But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Alvertona :: The Garden District-
Gå til: