Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin Empty
IndlægEmne: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 1:10 am

Tid: 15:30, en torsdag eftermiddag, kun et par dage efter karantænen er ophævet.
Sted: Caféen Juice Stop.
Omgivelser: Her er en del folk, men heller ikke helt crowded.
Vejr: Der er lidt støvregn udenfor og svag vind.
Outfit: Outfit + uldfrakke og halstørklæde der hænger over den ene stoleryg.

@Kevin

Aah. Today was going to be an awesome day, Mitch just knew it! After all, he was going to see Kevin, his oldest cousin! They hadn't seen each other in about half a year, and since they were pretty fucking close, it felt like an eternity. But he guessed that was what it was like when he moved to the school here, right? But he just couldn't let himself pass up the offer to meet others like him, and other supernatural races, too! He'd guessed since childhood that he probably wasn't the only one that was weird like that, but with how dismissive his mother had been, he'd never been allowed to really go and try to figure it out. He'd just hidden it always, and he didn't have to hide it here! This really had been paradise for him so far, except for the fact that he missed his cousins so damn much.

But that was going to be addressed today, he was looking so much forward to see Kevin again, here at Juice Stop, where he'd told him he'd be, studying, so he could just show up whenever. And true enough, Mitch had been sitting here almost an hour now, working on his astronomy assignment and sipping on a nice, dark hot cocoa, and nibbling on a chicken and mozzarella panini to go with it. So there he sat, in one of the comfy armchairs around a table in the middle of the room, with good view to and from the front door of the café. He looked up once in a while, in-ear headphones plugged into his phone and blasting dance music in his ears while he sketched down the constellation he was writing his essay about. His blonde hair was slightly tussled as usual, and the shirt probably a tad looser than he usually wore them, but since he'd been training his dancing more intensively at this school that anywhere else, he was gaining some muscle and so he had just opted, for the time being, to wear shirts just one size bigger than he usually would've, so they weren't hugging his body, but rather just hanging off of his frame.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Outfit Outfit, dark grey wool coat and black leather ankle boots. Buttercup is wearing her vest.

Kevin had just arrived in Gaia, and had just checked in at the hotel he was staying at. There had been a little talking back and forth to do, to make sure Buttercup was allowed to stay there. But after seeing just how well behaved she was, as well as showing the papers on her being a service dog, they happily let her in, so there hadn't been any problems with it, which honestly, Kevin appreciated deeply. He was already stressed beyond belief, there was no need to add more difficulty to his situation.

For now, though, Kevin was headed to Juice Stop, with Buttercup by his side, where he was supposed to meet up with his cousin, Mitch. It was kind of funny, that his little brother's boyfriend happened to go to the same school as their cousin, and deeply appreciated. Going to a completely foreign place, with no one he knew nearby, would've made him anxious beyond belief. He walked up to the shop, gently pushing the door open, before going up to the front desk. With a soft smile, he asked if it would be alright that he brought his service dog inside, and the girl behind the desk happily replied that of course, he could. His smile widened a bit as he ordered a smoothie, and it didn't take long for one to be made for him.

He quickly paid the girl, giving a little extra as a thank you for letting his dog come with him, before turning around, looking around to see if he could see his cousin. And right there he was! Knowing Buttercups infatuation with Mitch, he took off the leash, and whispered: "Go get him, Cups!" and the dog immediately did so. She trotted over man, walking under the table and rested her head in his lap, so she could curiously sniff at his privates. For some reason, she never got over that, she always smelled him for the first 15 minutes or so of seeing him, no matter how much or little time had passed since she last saw him. Kevin chuckled slightly when he saw her wagging tail, and walked over there with a grin on his face. "Long time no see, cousin!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Mitch had still been busy drawing up the constellation, from the picture he'd managed to snap of it the night before, when there'd been a clear night. This meant he had been so concentrated about it that he'd forgotten to look up, and therefore had entirely missed Kevin entering the café. It also meant that he jumped in his seat when Buttercup's snout was suddenly planted near his groin, like it was every time she met him again. Perhaps just a small, kinda unmanly yelp  had escaped him at the feeling and slight shock, but then he was laughing as he took out his earphones, grinning as he put down the pen to scratch her behind the ears.

"Hi girl! Where've you misplaced your doofus of a human?" he asked, just before he heard Kevin's voice, and turned his head to look at him. "So that's where the doofus went," he chuckled, and as soon as Kevin was close enough, he got up to give him a tight hug, letting go after a few seconds and sitting back down. "Indeed, it has been! So what've you been up to?" he asked, back to petting Buttercup and just letting her sniff all she wanted to, he knew he couldn't stop her from doing that anyway.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Kevin rolled his eyes, when Mitch called him a doofus, but couldn't help grinning anyway. Man, he had missed the guy! So he quickly placed his smoothie on the table, so he could hug him back. At least Mitch was safe here. He squeezed the boy one final time before letting go of him, and shrugged off his coat, so he could sit down across from his cousin. Buttercup looked over at him, and laid down by his feet, but in a way so she could still sniff Mitch's feet, sometimes sneaking her snout up under his pant leg so she could smell his skin. Kevin never understood why she was so obsessed with his cousin, but let her do it nonetheless since Mitch didn't seem to mind.

"Well... I'm gonna be real with you here," he said, wrapped his hands around the glass in front of him. He hadn't told Mitch why he was actually in Gaia, but he thought he should know. "I've been trying to figure out where Tim is." His worry was very apparent when he looked up at Mitch again. It was obvious he hadn't slept that well in the past few days. [color:e465=a0e0ce]"He's been gone for a while now, and I can't get a hold of him,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 12:41 am

Mitch was still smiling, grinning softly when his cousin gave him just one more squeeze, before he sat down too. mitch did snicker a little when Buttercup got into place and kept right on sniffing around his ankles, but, after all, he'd talked with her before... And knew very well that she knew he wasn't a normal human, and that was the very reason for her intense sniffing of him. Not that he minded, it was rather harmless after all, and she really couldn't tell Kevin any of it, so that was just fine by him, his secret was still kept.

"Hmm?" he said, looking over at Kevin rather curiously, taking a sip of his hot cocoa. As his cousin continued, however, he furrowed his brows slightly. "Wait, what... Has Tim been over here somewhere? I didn't even know that! Did he just go off on his own or what the hell?" he said, rather surprised. He knew that Tim knew he went to the academy here, so it really surprised him that he hadn't known about Tim coming to the area.

// undskyld den blev lidt kort!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyOns Feb 21, 2018 8:14 pm

"Oh, it's not that he ran away or anything, he told me he where he was going! he hurried and said, when Mitch seemed worried. Not that Kevin was Tim's legal guardian or anything, but they were close and lived together, so naturally he had asked about it. "It's more that-uhm... He has been gone for a lot longer than I originally thought he would. And he's usually not one who skips school for the heck of it, so I guess I'm just worried." He sighed and shook his head. It sounded weird and obsessive now that he said it out loud, didn't it? But damn it, he was just worried about his brother!

"It's probably nothing though, maybe I'm just a curling brother," he said, chuckling slightly to lighten the mood. He didn't really want to talk about why Tim was here, it didn't seem like his place to tell their cousin that he had gotten a boyfriend. Tim could tell that to the family when he was ready - or when he gave Kevin green light to talk about it. "Speaking of curling brother, how have you been? Is anyone at your school being a douchebag, who I should throw my leg at?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyTors Feb 22, 2018 3:09 am

"Ah. Right. Well... He probably just got preoccupied with something and forgot stuff, or something? Can happen to everyone, after all." Mitch shrugged, a bit more relaxed now, turning his gaze down to Buttercup still sniffing at his ankles, smiling as he reached down a hand to scratch her behind an ear, before he added another couple of lines to the drawing of the constellation, and wrote down another sentence for the assignment, before he looked up at his cousin again as he began asking the questions he knew would come.

"Oh, well, there's been a few dickheads, but I guess you can't avoid homophobia anywhere you go, still." he shrugged, and smiled. "At least my classmates are cool enough. And the teachers. I'm sure the dorms would've been cool enough, too, I know a few people living in them after all... But hey, when I could land that job at the theater, why not have my own place. I can still eat at the school anyway, so, well, saving money there," he laughed, and ran a hand through his hair. Of course, he hadn't told any of them about the more special nature of the school, as in the fact that he had met so many supernaturals now, including more that were just like him, able to transform into animals but otherwise seemingly just normal humans. "At least things have been low-key and only verbal. They haven't picked fights with me like they did in Brighton."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Kevin gladly listened to his cousin talk about the new school. Honestly, he had been relieved when Mitch found a school that was so fitting for him and he seemed genuinely excited about it. That, and he also got out of his old home as well. Kevin didn't know exactly what the problem had been between Mitch and his mother, but they seemed very tense sometimes. And last but not least, he was very happy to hear that there weren't that many problems with homophobia. Thank god for that, he couldn't bear hearing that he had gotten beaten up or something like that again. Just the mere mention of Brighton had Kevin uncomfortable...

"Well, I don't know how long I'm staying in Gaia, but you can always call me if I need to beat someone up for you," he said, oddly serious, before breaking it with a snicker. As if he could beat anyone up better than Mitch could. As much as he hauled himself around on crutches or in trees, he couldn't fight, even if his life depended on it. But joking around was what the cousins did best, and he was honestly just happy to see the guy again! "All joking aside though, I'm glad you like it here. So, what's with the connect the dots sheet you're making?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 1:52 am

"Maybe I will," Mitch grinned, winking at his cousin-knowing very well that, yes, in an actual fight, there wasn't much he could do to help. But he appreciated the intention, anyway. As much resistance as he'd met in his life, whether it be his father and all sorts of pricks concerning his homosexuality, or his mother concerning his supernatural nature - it was nice to know you had someone on your side. Not that he actually thought he still would be if he knew Mitch wasn't human, not with the way his mother had reacted to it... After all, if your own mother couldn't love that part of you, who in the world would ever be able to? No-one, that's who. At least Mitch thought so.

He looked back down at his homework when Kevin asked about it, and chuckled a little to himself. "Well, it's astrology homework. We had to choose a constellation to write an essay about, one we can see in the night sky from here. Souhm, well, last night I took a picture using the school's astronomical telescope,so I'm drawing after that, since we did have to include something else than just text, too." he explained with a small, crooked smile. "I chose the Pegasus constellation... You know... Since it was the first one I found with Valerie, way back when..." he chuckled. "I'm bloody sentimental, I know, you don't need to tell me!" he then quickly said, laughing.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin   Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin Empty

Eeeey cousin! Long time no see! (fremtidsemne) - Kevin
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» Long Time, No See
» Long time no see
» Long time, no see - [xxx]
» so.. long time, and now.. you are here? ( Denja ).

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Juice stop-
Gå til: