Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Kevin was relieved that Alistair wanted to keep going, because if he hadn't, their friendship probably wouldn't have worked out anymore. But sometimes you just had to take a risk right? He shifted around a bit until he could comfortably rest his head on Alistair's shoulder, still without letting go of the man's hand, while he listened to what he was told. A small smile found his lips and he squeezed Alistair's hand gently.

"I think I know what you mean. I don't remember the last time I was this happy," he said, smiling slightly to himself. At least, he couldn't remember the last time he was genuinely this happy. He was good at acting like he was happy and excited, but with Alistair... well, it had never been acting! He didn't have to, when the man managed to make him smile, just by sending a text. It was relieving.
Buttercup had been looking up at them for a while, but now that they were just sitting there, she decided it was time to take action. She got up and walked over so she could lay down over both of their laps, with her head on Alistair's leg, which earned her a laugh from Kevin. "What's up, girl? Didn't like to not be the centre of attention?" he asked, chuckling, as she rolled over on her back, baring her belly to them. "You're not a lap-dog, you know that, right?" he asked, as he with his free hand reached over to rub her belly. In turn, Buttercup stuck her tongue out from the side of her mouth, panting happily as she was being petted by her favourite person in the world! "You can push her off, if you don't like what she's doing. She's not a diva, she can take a no, isn't that right Cups?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 09, 2018 12:57 am

Alistair swallowed a lump that'd suddenly appeared in his throat when Kevin laid his head on his shoulder, but then a soft, warm smile lit up his face, alon with a slight burning in his cheeks. Before he could allow himself to think twice about it, he bent his head slightly to kiss the top of the human's head, breathing in his scent which did calm him down just a little again, and Kevin's hand got yet another soft squeeze as the angel closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax for a little bit like that, listening to Kevin's voice. It was nice to know he wasn't the only one feeling like that - he'd thought he might just be too quick to latch on to anything that seemed even remotely good in his life, anything that was a distraction from constantly running off to save Ozzie, to be fair. And it was horrible that he thought that way about it, it really was, but... Even an angel could get enough sometimes, right?

Alistair's eyes were closed as they sat there, comfortable in each other's presence, until a surprised noise slipped out of him and he lifted his head again when Buttercup just suddenly plopped down on top of them. A weak chuckle emerged as he saw the dog baring her belly for scratches, and as Kevin reached out to pet her belly, he carefully reached out his free hand for another scratch behind one of her ears. "... I don't think I could ever push such a cutie away," he calmly said, blushing just a little - because he wasn't just talking about the dog with that sentence, to be truthful. "But, uhm... Yeah. It's really no problem having you over in the future. To be truthful, the house's a bit lonely for just one person." and as much as he valued his alone time, it could also feel just a little bit too secluded from time to time, living out there with basically no-one he knew nearby... Except for the nice old witch in her teashop, after all. And Ozzie, but he was always off doing stuff... No wonder the boy got into trouble so often.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Kevin was actually enjoying himself a lot, even though they were just sitting there, food already forgotten, even with buttercup there to break the silence. He smiled shyly too at Alistair, still with a soft blush on his cheeks from earlier. Kevin had no problem picking out undertones from others, he was quite the social butterfly, but it was still a feat for him to realise Alistair's meaning behind the words! He usually didn't pick up positive things when said to himself, unless they were painfully obvious... but maybe this little talk they had, got him in a slightly more open-minded mood? A mood where there was a slight possibility that maybe someone could fancy him back.

And when Alistair spoke again, the blonde looked away from Buttercup and up to the brunette. "It just so happens that most of my work is done from home, so I'm available... well... let's say sixty percent of the time. The last forty percent is spent sleeping, working, walking Buttercup and eating, all of which are possible to join or move out of London as well, if you ask nicely." He gave Alistair a wink and a dorky grin at the not-so-subtle invitation to meet up, not just for dates, but for relaxing day-to-day stuff. Honestly, Kevin enjoyed dates. Mostly to treat his partner to some fancier food and a nice experience, but also because it was a nice way to spend time with people. What he enjoyed more though, was to share small moments every now and then, which were just perfect. Not because of fancy food, or amazing sights, although they were nice too, but because of him being with someone he loved. And he'd love to have those moments with Alistair.

"Maybe I could see where you live before I go back? If that's not too intrusive of course! I don't want to come off as pushy, it's just kinda an excuse to hang out more- I would invite you to my place, but it's pretty far, and well, not the cleanest right now, so yeah, I have a lot of cleaning to do." As he kept speaking it started to become rambling again, and his smile faltered a little when he started talking about the cleaning, because he when he got home, he really needed to sort out Tim's things and wow, he should start saying something less depressing, right now! "But I'd love to have you over sometime too if you ever want to! I'm not picky about where we are, I just want to... well, as corny as it sounds, I just wanna be with you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Alistair, despite his blushing, was feeling pretty comfortable like this. It was rare he relaxed this much around someone after such a short time of knowing them, but... Kevin just seemed to accepting, so chill, that it made it difficult to be his usual self which was basically a bundle of frayed nerves. Something as simple as how he hadn't looked at Alistair like he was weird, back when they'd been in the café and he'd almost had a full-blown anxiety attack, that... Meant the world to him. He wasn't used to feeling so accepted. His thumb began casually stroking the back of Kevin's hand, as he gave it just the softest squeeze.

The blush deepened with the wink he received, but he was smiling, too. "That'd... That'd be nice," he managed to half-stutter, gaze flickering a little, mostly because he didn't know what to do with himself, but eventually he returned to the closest thing he got to eye contact, focusing on the bridge of Kevin's nose. Dates were always quite a bit stressful to him... Even one as chill as this. So going to just hanging out instead, without it being a date? He'd love that. He'd feel less pressure with that, than he did going out. Also meant there were fewer things to bombard his mind. Out here, even though the other people were far away from them, he was still acutely aware of what they did, and it did stress him out.

"Oh! Sure, of course!" he blurted out before Kevin could even get to finish - then looked down to his lap, blushing profusely. "Uhm. Sorry. Continue?" he really didn't like when people interrupted him, so he was pretty sure most other people would feel the same... Which was why he felt rather embarrassed for having just blurted it out instead of waiting until Kevin had been done talking. "I'm... Not sure if I can come over to your place. I'd love to, but... I have things that require me to stay close to this city," he then said with an apologizing smile. And that was as true as it could be, after all. Like, he could get out of work for a week, no problem. But Ozzie? No way he could be gone for even just a weekend. "And... If it's corny, well, uhm... Then I am, too. I... I sorta just wanna be with you, too." he then said, the smile softening. "You're more than welcome to come see my place today."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyLør Aug 18, 2018 12:13 am

Kevin shrugged when Alistair said that he wouldn't be able to visit Kevin because of things that required him to stay in the city. Kevin didn't want to press into the matter, it didn't seem like Alistair wanted to talk about it, but he didn't want to seem like he was angry, so he should probably say something about it, right? Right! "It's fine, less cleaning for me," he said with a grin. Or, well, less throwing out, was more like it. He didn't like the thought of moving Tim's things.

But luckily, Kevin was soon pulled out of those thoughts once more, and he just wanted to cuddle up even closer to Alistair. He was just so sweet and kind and Kevin honestly wanted nothing more than to just... stay like this. With someone who didn't drain him to be around. Sure, Kevin was very social, and he hated being alone, but social situations could be pretty draining nonetheless. He was a weird mix of introverted and extroverted in that way, he guessed. "I would love to," he said before leaning in to press another soft kiss to Alistair's lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyMan Aug 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Alright, at the very least it seemed like it didn't bug the guy that he couldn't go visit him. He really wanted to, though, and if Ozzie had been just a bit better to stay out of trouble, he definitely would've visited Kevin. But as things were, and with how the elf seemed to be getting more and more reckless with each passing day, there was no way he could leave town for even a single day. Really, sometimes he wished he'd gotten another one to protect... This was just too much for him. But the alternative was worse, and he couldn't bear the thought of leaving Ozzie to fend for himself, even if it wouldn't have an impact on himself.

But he was promptly pulled away from those thoughts again with Kevin's answer, and the kiss, which made butterflies seemingly explode in his stomach. He couldn't stop the soft noise that slipped out past his lips even if he'd wanted to, and as a result, he blushed profusely, even while still smiling at the human when their lips separated again. "A-alright," he then said, slightly awkwardly but with a massive grin pulling at his lips, at the same time. His gaze flickered shortly to the forgotten food, to Buttercup, and then back to Kevin. "Souhm. Iah, I guess we can go there when we're done eating,or...? Is there something else you'd like to do?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 06, 2018 11:03 am

Kevin could swear he felt his heart flutter for a second when Alistair made that adorable little sound while they kissed and maybe he kept the kiss going for a few moments longer just because of that. And when they stopped, his heart did that thing again, when he saw that adorable blush and smile, and holy shit, he was gay for this guy, there was no denying that.

He followed Alistair's gaze over to the food and buttercup, who was lying comfortably on them with closed eyes. He had no idea why she was so comfortable around Alistair, she was usually pretty alert around strangers. But there was just something about him. Something that made both Kevin and Buttercup feel safe. But at the mention of eating, it was quite obvious that Alistair once more had Kevin's full attention. "Yeah, let's do that! I promised that you wouldn't go home with leftovers, didn't I?" he said sheepishly, before motioning for Buttercup to get up - which she reluctantly did, before lying down by Kevin's side, not one to stray away from her owner. He picked up the food again, and took another bite from the food. But it was obvious that something had already changed. He still had that soft blush on his cheeks and a little smile adorned his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 06, 2018 6:51 pm

Alistair didn't mind the kiss lasting a little bit longer. No, not at all, not even with the butterflies fluttering around his stomach like that, because, well.. It was a nice feeling, after all. A little weird, but nice. And it also helped make him relax a bit more around Kevin, made him believe that maybe he really wasn't as weird as he thought he was. Or maybe Kevin was just a really forgiving person, or it was a mix of the two. Whatever it was, he didn't feel like he needed to guard himself quite as much as he usually did, he didn't have to hide as much of all the things that were wrong with him. Only thing he still hid was the fact that he wasn't human. Since Kevin had only talked about supernatural things as being something that might be out there and didn't say so with certainty, he figured the guy didn't know anything about how right all of the rumors were, and so he kept quiet. You didn't just blurt out that you were an angel the instant you met someone, after all.

That the dog was so relaxed around him, well, he could hear from what Kevin'd already said before that it was unusual for her. But... Then again, he was used to animals just naturally relaxing around him. He guessed it was just that calming angel aura doing it's work. That the animals just instinctually knew he was a good being. At least he hadn't had any animal be threatening toward him, ever. That had to be a testimony for that, anyway.

He chuckled softly at Kevin's enthusiasm, smiling and nodding as he took another slice of the pie and got back to eating, too. He did notice the lingering blush and smile, though, even if he was normally very oblivious to things like that - but how couldn't he, with how cute Kevin looked? He really hoped this was something that would last.

So, they sat there, for a good long while just eating, casually talking - Alistair preferred to keep the focus on Kevin, though, but he did answer a few things himself, too. Mainly things about the school and his time there, about his work, and, well, he also willingly talked about Scotland. But tried not to put too many details, as he knew it was back far enough that if he'd been a human, he'd have been, what, ten when he moved from there, so there wouldn't be too many details in those memories... Right? At least he seemed to recall people talking about their childhood, that they didn't seem to remember smaller details.

But once the food was eaten and they'd cleaned up, he waited for Kevin and Buttercup to be ready to go, and before long, they were walking out of the park, down the road. "It's really not that far from here," he said, with just a small, still slightly shy smile. "I prefer the quieter neighborhoods... So downtown wasn't really my up of tea," his eyes often flickered between the road ahead of them and Kevin, and the smile lingered as they approached his house, and he scratched his neck, just a little awkwardly. "Well... This is it," he said, gesturing towards the house before he led the way to the door, to unlock it and let them inside. Once they all were inside the hallway and the door was closed, he took off his shoes and showed the way through the door to the right, which led into the cozy living room, light and bright, and filled with lots of plants. Guitar in one corner of the room, television right there as well - right above the fireplace.

// Hus, stue
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTirs Sep 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Kevin really liked just sitting there with Alistair - conversation just seemed so fluid between them, and the more Alistair opened up, the happier Kevin seemed to be. He loved to hear just about anything about him - be it his job or his life, Alistair had his full attention. He didn't press for any information though - if Alistair didn't seem comfortable with talking about a certain thing, Kevin changed the subject fairly quickly. If this little romance between them kept growing, he was sure that he would be told at some point. Besides, Kevin dodged a few questions too. Mostly things regarding his family - or rather his siblings - and also when it came to his "voice actor" job, so he figured both of them had some stuff to talk about later on.

Time flew right by, and soon they were done eating and packed up their stuff so they could head over to Alistair's place. As they walked, Kevin slowly snuck his hand over to Alistair's, intertwining their fingers ever so gently while the other was talking. "It doesn't really surprise me, that you prefer somewhere quieter. It suits you," he said chuckling, hoping that he wasn't too rash by holding the man's hand. Maybe it was a little early to display his affection in public, but this seemed harmless, right? Besides, they were walking rather close, so it wasn't super obvious to other people! So if Alistair didn't pull away, that was how Kevin walked with him, and of course, Buttercup walked calmly by his other side. Sometimes she licked his fingers, sensing his nervousness, but that was about it, as she had realised he wasn't jittery in a bad way by now.

Soon they were there though, and Kevin was honestly a little surprised - mostly just because it wasn't just an apartment, it was a house! He made an impressed whistle, before cutting it off with a chuckle. "Well now I'm happy I live far away, my apartment definitely doesn't live up to this," he said as he followed Alistair over to the front door, and followed him inside.
He made quick work of getting off his shoes and jacket, and decided to take off the hat too - even if that meant showing off his unruly hair. But it just felt... rude to keep it on? Ahh, social customs were weird! "Is it fine if Buttercup roams around? She's pretty calm and won't knock stuff over, but she is a dog, so she sheds, like, a lot," he said chuckling a little. He didn't take it too personally when people didn't want a dog roaming around, but it'd definitely mean something if Alistair didn't like fur on his furniture. Fur and Kevin were kind of a package deal because of Buttercup.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 12, 2018 10:13 pm

This was... Just so nice. Alistair hadn't ever felt this relaxed, this quickly, with someone else before. Not even Ozzie. He'd waited several years with actually approaching Ozzie, after all. But this, just sitting here, chilling with Kevin... It was nice. It was pretty much perfect, to be truthful. Normally he'd just be one big bundle of worried nerves - well, he still sorta was - but it wasn't anywhere near the usual anxiety levels. Maybe because the human had actually seen him getting close to one of the smaller anxiety attacks, and he hadn't just left him, but tried to help... That happened so rarely, after all, most people didn't know how to react or just thought it was weird and left him... But not this guy. Just the simple thing of him not pressing questions further when the angel didn't want to talk about it, kept him nicely relaxed. Knowing that he could actually say no to something and not be judged for it.

When they'd gotten their stuff and was walking over there, and Kevin took his hand in his... Well, Alistair didn't pull away, but pretty much instantly, the soft blush was back in place, along with a small, gentle smile as he shortly looked over at Kevin, before he looked at the road ahead of them again. "Well... It's... Less stressful. I'm not really good with stress..." he then said, with a soft smile. Because, yeah, he guessed it did fit, then. The only place he could handle a bit of stress, really, was when he was protecting Ozzie, or working at the elderly home, mainly because his focus was on helping out, there. And he forgot about everything else when he helped others. Just like when he'd first met Kevin.

He chuckled and scratched his neck a little awkwardly when they arrived. "Well, uhm... I used to live at the school before this. Butuhm. With my salary, I could afford to take out the loan for this, so... Yeah." he shrugged, trying to seem casual about it, but failing miserably. He put down his drawing pad and pencilcase on the table in the living room, and softly smiled at Kevin, shaking his head. "She can roam all she wants. There's a lot of cat hair here, anyway... The neighborhood's cats seem quite fond of me.... They like sneaking inside whenever I have the kitchen windows open, to cuddle with me..."

Speaking of the kitchen... "... You want anything to drink? I've got a few different sodas, teas, cocoa... Yeah." Whatever Kevin chose, he brought back a few minutes later, as soon as the water had boiled so he could make his green tea as well. Placing both of their beverages on the table, he sat down in the couch, leaning back and instantly looking more relaxed, now that he was back within the four walls of his own home.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 24, 2018 12:37 am

Kevin sat down on the floor in front of Buttercup - squatting down was near impossible with a prosthetic leg after all - and began to unfasten her vest as soon as Alistair gave him the okay. He did pause briefly though, as his mind wandered to imagine what Alistair just said. Just... the thought of Alistair cuddling with a few cats on the couch made a soft smile appear on his lips. It just seemed so cute and wholesome! He could be laying down on the couch with a cat lying on his stomach or maybe his chest? And then another one could be curled up right above his head, sometimes washing his hair, and both cats would be purring and the one on his chest would be kneading its paws against Alistair's shirt, and maybe the man would wince a bit because the claws nicked his skin, but he wouldn't dare to push the cat away and- okay, that train of thought needed to stop, before Kevin started squealing at the thought of his date cuddling with a bunch of cats! So instead, he pulled Buttercup's vest the rest of the way off, and gave her an all-around scratching where it had been pressing her fur down.

And luckily, Alistair was also there to keep his thoughts off of the feline-topic, by asking what he wanted to drink. "Oooh, do you have the stuff to make hot cocoa?" he asked, sounding maybe a tad more excited than a man his age should be about hot cocoa. With a little help from Buttercup, Kevin was back on his feet - well, foot and prosthetic, technically - and followed Alistair's voice to the kitchen, to help out.

His help wasn't really needed, tea and cocoa were both pretty simple, but he did whatever he could while Buttercup trotted around the house to check out everything. Soon they were done with that, and went back into the living room with both their beverages and when they made it to the couch, Kevin sat down with Alistair and took a sip from his cocoa. "Thanks for letting me come over, I really like hanging out with you," he said with a sheepish smile before leaning in to place a soft kiss on his cheek.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 27, 2018 1:40 am

Alistair had, of course, just walked out into the kitchen, and took a moment to take deep, calming breaths. Like, alright, he really, really liked Kevin and he wasn't as anxious around him as he was around other people, but that just meant he was nervous instead, for other reasons, especially since they both seemed to like each other like... That, too, and well, his thoughts always ran ahead of him, already trying to plan out a future he wasn't sure even had a chance of happening right now, so many things could happen - and the thing with Kevin obviously being a human, the way he'd talked about supernatural beings, as if they were really just myths, and not flesh and blood like Alistair was? Yeah, that would be a whole other hurdle to get over if it ever got to that point.

But he shook his head and rid himself of those thoughts, just as he heard Kevin's excited voice, and a soft chuckle escaped the angel. Damn, but how could he keep on being so cute? He was really falling head over heels for him, here... He just hoped it'd have a positive outcome in the end of it all. God should know he needed something good in his life, with how downhill everything with Ozzie was going, and his general awkwardness around everybody else preventing him from making that many friends.

"I do! I take it you want that, then?" he said, picking out the box from the cupboard, just as Kevin entered the kitchen with Buttercup behind him. Smiling, Alistair reached out to gently scratch Buttercup behind an ear when she got close enough for that - before she ran off to investigate, anyway - and then smiled at Kevin as he set the water to boil. A little small-talk and a few minutes later they'd walked back into the living room with their tea and cocoa,

"Oh, it's nothing, I... Well, I... Really like hanging out with you, too," he said, his own smile rather shy, and his cheeks promptly heated up with that small kiss, but the smile widened a bit, even if he was looking down at the cup of tea in his hands now. He set down his tea again, and tried to move just a little closer to Kevin, all casual, but... Of course right then and there, his clumsiness got the best of him, which meant that as he was about to sit back down from halfway standing up to move, well, he kinda tripped and suddenly, Kevin had a lapful of a very red Alistair scrambling to get back up to sit again while profusely apologizing for being a clumsy idiot.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 03, 2018 12:27 am

Kevin was a bit relieved that Alistair didn't think he was being childish for being excited about hot cocoa, because honestly, Kevin was excited about most things in life. So he was happy to help in whatever way he could with the tea and cocoa, even if it was just making small-talk while Alistair was doing all the work. And soon enough, they were back on the couch, maybe a little further apart than Kevin would've liked? But he quickly decided that he would move closer to his date, when it felt natural to do so.

Before that moment came though, Alistair beat him to it. He saw the man put his tea away, and did the same thing, a little bit curious about what he wanted to do. As it turned out, it was a good idea to have put his cocoa away, because soon, he had Alistair fall down on his lap. "It's fine, don't apologise! Besides, I guess you could say... that you're falling for me?" he said with a grin, way too pleased with his horrible joke, while helping the absolute angel to sit back down on the couch. Helping him had however diminished the distance between them, as their thighs once more were touching, and that made Kevin automatically put his arm around the other's back, resting his hand by Alistair's hip. "So, do you maybe wanna watch a movie or something?" he asked with a dorky smile, obviously not put off by the man's clumsiness.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 04, 2018 1:24 am

If Alistair was to be completely honest, he really loved hos enthusiastic Kevin seemed to be about most things. If nothing else, it lifted his own spirits higher, made him relax and worry a little less. Just a tiny bit - but that was more than enough. Any break he could get from his own thoughts were welcome, and when the distraction was someone as cute as Kevin? Yes please. The fact that he seemed to be interested in Alistair, too - if he wasn't making wrong assumptions, at least.... That seemed almost too good to be true, but he was going to latch onto it for all that it was worth.

But of course the nerves he still felt, combined with his clumsiness, had to take over and make him fall into the guy's lap when he'd just wanted to move a few inches closer... Well, closer he did get, but certainly not in the way he'd meant to! But even so, Kevin seemed to just stop him halfway in his apology, and he even forgot trying to get back up to sit for a second or two, as he replayed what the human had said... And the bad joke that went along with it. But even as bad as it was, it made the angel chuckle as he was helped to sit back down properly. The blush had returned with a vengeance, even having grown deeper at the horrible joke, but the chuckles were still going as he muttered his answer. "Well... Maybe," as if it wasn't already obvious with the way he looked at Kevin.

He looked down for a second when he felt Kevin's hand at his hip, but then looked back at him with a soft smile. "Uh... Yeah, sure. I don't have a whole lot though, souhm. I guess it's just gonna be something on netflix," but Kevin's smile was just too cute to look at... So, with a discreet cough, he looked away again, busying himself with finding the remote to turn on the tv, and get it into the netflix app, after which he handed the remote to Kevin. "Well, you pick. Only thing I'm asking is... Well, no horror or heavy action thing... Iuhm..." he scratche dhis neck a little awkwardly, "... I sorta really don't like seeing any blood outside of my work. Not in movies, either."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 05, 2018 3:14 am

Kevin looked at Alistair with awe in his eyes, when the man chuckled at his joke. His smile faltered a little, and both his hands immediately went for Alistair's face, holding his cheeks between his hands, before patting his face down - albeit gently. "Holy smokes, you're amused by my jokes and real? How on earth did I get my hands on you?" He broke the facade of wonder, as a big smile broke out on his lips, before leaning in to place a soft, but swift kiss on the man's lips.

Soon he was back to having an arm around the other though, and awaited a reply on whether or not they should watch a movie - which Alistair agreed on. It wasn't that Kevin didn't want to talk, or felt awkward around the other, quite the opposite actually, so of course he did have ulterior motives. Movies, almost no matter what kind, could easily lead up to some casual cuddling, and Kevin really wanted that! Of course, he could always just ask for it directly, but that sort of thing felt better when it came naturally.
"No horror or crazy action, got it! I have an idea for one," he said, as he got the remote. He immediately went to search, typing in A-L-E-X and what he wanted popped up as the first his. "It's a very cliché high school movie, I'll admit that... But it's cute, and if you don't like it, you won't be the first to revoke my privilege of choosing movies," he said jokingly before starting the movie Alex Strangelove.

As the movie started up, he leaned over to pick up both their mugs, offering Alistair his tea, before moving back to sit close by the other's side. It wasn't long until Kevin pulled his knees up to his chest, his mismatched socks now all the more apparent, and every now and then, he would take a sip from his mug, eyes focused on the movie. But as the movie progressed, and the characters Elliot and Alex were hanging out after a concert, Kevin started to gently lean slightly against Alistair, resting his head on the taller man's shoulder. A small smile was on his lips all the while, both because of the movie, but also because of the butterflies in his stomach that stemmed from sitting so close to his date.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 08, 2018 12:41 am

Alistair's blush deepened even further, if that was at all possible, when Kevin held his face like that, and the next, small chuckle was just a tad bit shy, a bit more awkward because of it, as he didn't know - at all - how to respond to that. Good thing he didn't have to, as there was suddenly another kiss to concentrate on instead, even if it was so short.

But still, he did smile when Kevin pulled back again, and felt a bit more comfortable with the arm around him, now. Silently, he just looked on as Kevin chose the movie - not one he'd seen before, but cliché and cute sounded like something he might like, anyway. Or even if he didn't like the movie, well.. He usually didn't voice it if he was with someone he liked. And he'd never liked anybody as fast and as much as he'd begun liking Kevin in this short time. If he wasn't careful, he might just fall in love with him... Or he might already have. He was rather quick to develop feelings like that, after all.

"Well, uhm... Anything cute or romantic is sorta... Always my go-to, for movies," he admitted. He might be bad at feelings in general, but he loved those romantic fantasies many movies portrayed, still... Even if he'd never been able to see himself as someone that anyone would ever love as much as those people in those movies seemed to love each other.

He took his cup when Kevin had offered it to him, smiling softly before he turned his eyes to the movie while taking a sip. He tensed for maybe half a second when he felt Kevin leaning in against him, but then immediately relaxed again... As he slipped his arm around Kevin's shoulder, slowly, gently, to allow Kevin to, well, tell him off if he didn't want that. Not that he thought so, and not that it happened, but... Yeah, at least half of his mind was always worrying about everything. Including being rejected at every turn. But seeing as nothing of that sort happened, the smile widened just slightly, and his thumb began idly brushing back and forth over part of Kevin's shoulder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 17, 2018 2:40 am

As they watched the movie, Kevin didn't feel too tense or nervous - at least not more than most people would, sitting that close to someone they liked. He knew his feelings were developing a lot faster than they probably should, but Alistair seemed to reciprocate them, so maybe it wasn't that bad? Besides, sitting there, in comfortable silence, clearly showed that they didn't really need to do anything big or talk all the time for everything to work out. And as Kevin felt Alistair's hand on his shoulder, he couldn't help but feel more at ease than he had in quite a while now. His mind wasn't reeling, he didn't feel like crying and honestly, he just wanted to stay in this moment for as long as possible.

The movie kept going, still no big drama, other than the main character struggling with his sexuality, and as Kevin had now finished his drink, he set the mug aside so he could readjust his position a little. Instead of sitting with his side to Alistair, making it a little awkward to lean against him, he curled up against his side, now facing Alistair's side with his front. He lodged his shoulder under the man's arm, and snuggled in close, so his cheek was pressed against the other's shoulder and carefully draped his legs over the other's lap. "'s this okay?" he asked, voice barely more than a whisper. If not, he would of course readjust his position, but he didn't think Alistair would mind a little more cuddling, would he? So if not he just let out a happy little sigh and closed his eyes, not as much into the movie, as he was into the idea of cuddling.

Well... cuddling and kissing. After a few minutes had gone by, and Kevin was sure that Alistair felt comfortable with the way they were sitting, he leaned back and looked up at the man with a soft smile on his lips until he got the other's attention. Then he leaned in, ever so slowly so Alistair had time to turn away if he didn't like where it was going, and if the other didn't move, Kevin gently kissed him. It was just a soft kiss, but he didn't pull back right away, the same way he had done the other times. No, he took his time, and every time one kiss ended, another was placed on Alistair's lips to take over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Even though Alistair seemed pretty relaxed, and well, he was, compared to his norm, the thoughts were still flying through his head as ever. With as much worrying as ever. His worries had just shifted slightly, now not so much on whether Kevin would think he was incredibly weird - or well, maybe a little, with the whole deal about him not knowing he wasn't sitting next to another human - but now mostly worries about how they sat, where he placed his hands, what signals it might send, if it was good or bad ones, worrying about whether he interpreted the sings from Kevin in the right way, too... He spaced out just a little again, and probably missed almost ten minutes of the movie with that, though his eyes were still trained on the screen, thumb still stroking Kevin's shoulder, and he was still taking small sips of his tea once in a while.

Kevin's voice got him out of that, and he blinked a little as he turned his head slightly to look at him - and the soft smile that spread on his lips had probably answered the question before he himself did. "Of course," he simply said, and hugged Kevin a little bit closer, letting his other hand land on one of Kevin's knees - the good one, as he very well knew what was going on there, with that special type of pain he'd felt that first day they'd met and he'd taken it from the guy. So, just to be safe, he made sure he didn't put his hand on that leg. His eyes stayed focused on Kevin for a while, just smile, looking at just how cute he was when he sat there, leaned in against him, eyes closed... Before he turned his head again and looked at the movie once more.

But soon enough he did notice the human looking up at him again, so he turned his head, and looked at Kevin again - well, the bridge of his nose - with a raised eyebrow, slightly questioning. That unspoken question was answered as soon as the guy leant in closer to him though, and Alistair could swear he almost felt his heart beating all the way up in his throat as their lips met again. His eyes fluttered close almost immediately as butterflies exploded in his stomach, and his breath hitched, just the slightest bit... Before he returned the kisses, as softly and gently as they were given to him. When they broke apart again, a broad smile was in place on his lips, as he moved his hand from Kevin's knew, up to gently cup his cheek, brush his thumb ever so softly over the cheekbone. He didn't even know what to say, he was just... He couldn't remember when he'd last felt this comfortable and happy with someone, even though they'd met such a short while ago.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 28, 2018 12:58 am

Kevin let out a small happy sigh when Alistair kissed back showed this quite obviously by deepening the kiss just a tiny bit. Not that it lasted for too long, because soon the two of them were pulling apart again. The human slowly blinked his eyes open, and then he looked up into those dark but kind eyes, a soft smile gracing his lips. He was very well aware that Alistair wasn't actually maintaining eye-contact with him, but he was also very okay with it. He was trying and that meant everything to Kevin. So when Alistair's hand laid softly on his cheek, he leaned into the touch and laid his own hand on top of it.

"I'm... I'll be honest with you, Alistair. I really like your company and I really really like you. I really hope that you don't mind keeping this going and maybe... let's see where it takes us?" he muttered, still with that lovey-dovey look on his face, and waited for some sort of reply, before moving in to kiss him again. And when they parted from that kiss, he moved his hand, that had previously been placed on top of Alistair's hand, to the back of his neck, to pull him in for another one. The kisses weren't rushed or too deep though, he didn't want to lead on to more than just kissing. He just... really wanted to get it through to the man, that he genuinely liked him and wanted his company.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 28, 2018 1:19 pm

A soft smile grazed Alistair’s lips all the while as he was looking at Kevin, thumb still softly stroking his cheekbone, and the smile got just a bit wider when Kevin’s hand was laid upon his own. His head was tilted juuust slightly to one side as he listened, and another faint dusting of red spread across his own cheeks - he had so rarely had someone actually reciprocating his feelings, and from what Kevin said right now… That was the case with him. Luckily - he had never met a guy quite like him before, and he really didn’t want this to end.

“Y-yeah,” he muttered, slightly hoarsely, before he cleared his throat, chuckling a little at himself, how silly it was that he stumbled through such a simple answer. “I-I mean… I really like you, too. You’re, uhm. Really… Nothing like anyone I’ve ever met before.” he told the human with a soft smile still playing at his lips. “N-not in a bad way, of course!” he hastily added, just to make sure Kevin didn’t misunderstand anything - right before their lips touched again, and he moved both arms around Kevin, hugging him just a little closer, as if to also show him that it really, really wasn’t in a bad way he’d meant it, quite the contrary.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jan 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Kevin couldn't help but chuckle a little into the kiss when Alistair had hurried to say that he didn't mean what he said in a bad way. The guy was just too cute! And when Kevin pulled back from the kiss, taking in the view of the other's flushed cheeks and now slightly damp lips, he couldn't help the soft smile that found its way to his own lips. He considered for a hot moment to climb onto the other's lap and straddle him - not to do anything rash or trying to move things along, just to get closer! But he managed to reign in his impulse, by reasoning that he didn't want to risk the other feeling his prosthetic through his clothes, and that Alistair would probably combust if the heat in his cheeks was anything to go by.

So instead, Kevin leaned forward to gently nuzzle the tip of his nose against Alistair's in a soft little Eskimo kiss, before placing an actual kiss on said nose-tip and snuggling up close to the other. He rested his head on Alistair's shoulder once more, this time with closed eyes as he just let himself... feel light and warm. It was relaxing, and the soft sigh that left his lips was purely contented. "You're adorkable," he muttered, his smile not faltering for even a second.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 EmptyOns Jan 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Oh dear God, but that chuckle... That chuckle! It was just too cute, so perfect, fit that little ray of sunshine so perfectly... That Alistair himself couldn't help but chuckle, either, it was just so infectious. That chuckle then turned into a giggle with the Eskimo kiss, and the following normal kiss to the tip of his nose, before it teetered off, leaving just a wide, genuine smile in its wake instead. As soon as Kevin snuggled closer again, Alistair just hugged him closer -for once not thinking about it, but on impulse just hugging him closer. He... He really couldn't remember a time he'd been this happy with someone else. Kevin just seemed to lighten up everything.

But the comment from him was something that ensured the blush returned, and Alistair bit his lip as he looked away for a second - but the smile was still on his lips. He just didn't know what to say to that... But judging from the tone of Kevin's voice, and that smile, it was at the very least a positive thing. He turned his head to look back at Kevin once more - or rather, the bridge of his nose, again - and then calmly, a little nervously, he reached up a hand for his fingers to first run through those adorable curls of his, to then rest on his cheek. "I'm... So happy I got to meet you." he muttered, voice just a little thick with emotion. "... Thank you for falling over in that puddle so I could help you." he then half-joked, a slightly awkward and nervous smile on his lips.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)   Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne) - Page 3 Empty

Just had the worst week of my life, can you help? - Alistair (Fremtidsemne)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» The worst day of my life so far - Aspen, Jamie, Rayna og Vincent
» The best day of the week!!! - Aia.
» Am i not your number one? [Alistair]
» Falling for you - Alistair (XXX)
» Do your worst - Eric xXx

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: