Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive Empty
IndlægEmne: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyFre Feb 09, 2018 12:05 am

Tid: 18:15 lørdag aften
Sted: Stripklubben, Louvre's Gentlemen's Club
Omgivelser: Nogle få ansatte, dem der mødte ind klokken 18 for at gøre klar.
Vejr: Irrelevant, de er indendørs.
Outfit: Outfit + hår + makeup

@Olive

Aaaargh shitfuck... Of course the lockdown had to happen right now. Of course. Just when Nico had met up at work. He really hoped this wouldn't last too long - since he only had enough drugs with him for about half a day before he'd start to sober up, and he really didn't want to know if he'd actually have withdrawals despite his supernatural nature. If he was going to get them, they'd be insanely bad, after all. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been sober, so it was probably at least a century ago.

Sighing, he decided that he could at least get some alcohol to postpone things, and so he got the bartender that was stuck in here, too, to pour him a long island iced tea which he soon sat back down with at a table nearby, where he could see most of the club as he just chilled out and tried to not seem as restless as he really was.

Sidst rettet af Nicholas Lør Feb 24, 2018 12:11 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyMan Feb 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Påklædning, makeup, hår osv, minus den store jakke

on stage, and she was one of the first ones to go on stage. She had already taken off her jacket and her placed it on a chair in the room. Her bag with her stage clothes was placed the same way, and she walked to the radio in there, and turned it on. She always listend to music to relax before work. But the music was soon cutted off by a report who explained about the zombies and the lock down. She dropped the glass of water that was in her hand, and it scattered in a lot of pieces as it hit the ground. She froze for a minute, just stood there, looking horrified.

It took her around 5 minutes to calm down enough to think a little more clearly. She had just been walking aimlessly back and forth, she didnt even bother to pick up the mess she had made at this point. It was then she realized something the man had said, she had to lock the doors! She wasn't sure if there were anyone in the door, because when she arrived she had been the first one, therefor she had also been the one to unlock. Slowly she moved herself out of the dressingroom, and she walked slowly towards main area of the club. She swallowed a lumb in her throat as she walked without making a noise. Her heart was beating like a crazy, and she entered the room and noticed the bartender, since the bar was the first thing she saw. But as she took one more step a sound startled her, it came from one of the tables. And without really thinking she hurled a blast of energy in the direction she had heard the sound.

It was at that point her eyes noticed what, or who was there. She had seen him before, Nicholas, he worked here. Panic was shown clear in her eyes, and she was so happy she had missed him, not by much, but still missed. "I'm soo sorry! You just.. I mean.. The noise.. and then.. I-I-I... Sorry!" her voice was shaking and you could hear it in her voice how sorry she was, as she walked a few steps closer forgetting what she was about to do. On the wall behind the guy was a burned mark, it was clear it would have hurt if she had hitted him with it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyTors Feb 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Nicholas had been sitting mostly in his own thoughts, sipping his drink and hoping the alcohol would, just this once, last longer in his system than it usually did. But he was brought out of his reverie rather instantly, with that energy blast hurled in his general direction. In pure reflex, he moved, and good thing he did, or it would've probably hit him. He looked at the scorch mark for a second, before he heard that soft, gentle voice apologizing before he turned to look at her, and... He sorta... Froze for a second or two, there.

He couldn't explain why, but just looking at her, there was something different about her... Well, she was different from most people he associated with, but it didn't seem to be something as simple as that. But he had no idea what that weird feeling was, so he dismissed it instead. "Oh. Well, uhm, sorry for startling the shit out of you, then, I guess? Wasn't my fuckin' intention or anything." he shrugged, as if she hadn't just basically attacked him, and took another sip of his drink. But he really did seem unable to keep his eyes off of her, nay, most of his attention. Listening to the way she breathed, the way her heart beat, sniffing in that slightly sweet scent of hers in the air... A fairy? Alright, well, she had to be a light one, with her entire demeanor. He didn't think he knew any light fairies, to be truthful. Usually he attracted demons, fallen angels and the like, instead. No wonder, though. But that weird feeling persisted, so eventually he had to ask. "... Have we met before?"

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyFre Feb 16, 2018 11:02 pm

She didn't really notice him freezing for a second or two, she was too busy being sorry, trying to tell him over and over. She was standing rather close to him, as he finally opend his mouth and answered him. She looked at him a bit confused, and then shoke her head. "No no..I was just.. I mean.. the whole zombie thing.. I got... Well.. I should have thought before.. you know.. the whole energy blast.." Hun kløede sig en smule akavet i nakken og kiggede så på ham igen med store øjne. "I am so so sorry Nicholas!" They had already met before, so for her it wasn't weird to use his name. They had introduced themself to one another.

She did still found him a bit scary though, his look, his style, and.. did he look at her that weird way again? Without she really realised it she just moved one step away from him, kind of distancing herself from him just a bit more. She placed one of her hands on the opposite upper arm, feeling a bit uncomfortable as he just sat there, looking at her like that. Why did he do that again? And then she heard his deep voice once more, and her eyes went back to him, as she furrowed her brows looking confused at him. Didn't he remember? "Uhhmm.. we work together, or well we both work here you know. But.. yeah I guess thats pretty obvious. But.. you know... we meet weeks ago." she bit down on her lip feeling a bit uncomfortable. Why did he look at her like that, she wasn't good at people looking at her when she wasn't dancing, when she was just, her.. It took some time but she finally released her lip and continued talking with that delicate and femine voice of hers. "I'm Eclair, or well.. it's my stage name. My real name is Olive." hun sendte ham et genert og forsigtigt smil. Hun havde mest af alt mest til bare at løbe, men hvorhen? Det var trods alt også uhøfligt, og hun havde jo vist hun kendte ham ved og bruge hans navn. Nej det her var det eneste rigtige.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 10:19 pm

"Ey, don't worry about a damn fuckin' thing, it's cool. I'm not angry or some shit like that. Can happen to fuckin' anybody." he told her, shrugging. And there it was again! Why was he being so nice to her? Usually he wouldn't be this calm and almost collected about shit like this. Had his dealer gotten the ecstacy from a new source or some shit like that? It had to be something like that, right? Yeah, of course it was. It was just drugs messing up a little. He was used to that, he could deal with that.

But her confusion just made him even more confused, to be honest. Had they really met before? Oh well. There was a lot of shit he forgot over time. "We did? Oh well. I've probably been so fuckin' stoned I don't remember. Sorry, I guess." he shrugged and drank the last of his drink. He didn't quite hide his drug addiction from anybody, not even his chef - Liam knew he could still work while influenced, after all, since he was never quite sober. Used to function while high as a fuckin' kite. He noticed her discomfort, though, and chalked it up to simply her innocent behaviour, and his usually brash one... And the way he looked. He knew it scared some off, while it attracted the shit out of other people.

He was just listening to what she said, then, nodding at her stage name first, and then... He didn't even notice her smile, he just froze, eyes widening a bit in shock, one hand in reflex shooting up to almost try to cover up the tattoo that was already hidden under his clothes. Oh fuck. He had always dreaded this shit! Now he knew her name, he knew what that damn weird feeling was, and damn! He hated it! he had tried to avoid this for his entire life, but of course it had to happen right fucking now, when he couldn't even escape the building. "... I... Olive? Oh fuck.... I gotta fuckin' go..." he then said, slowly, panic creeping into his voice as he stood up and took a couple steps away from her, despite everything in his body screaming at him to get closer to her, the stupid bond pulling at him all that it could!

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 4:05 pm

As they talked she noticed how he kept on swearing, like a lot. It was not just a little, it was in every sentence he used. It was not that she couldn’t handle it, the truth was she handled that so much better than drugs, and she knew he did drugs, a lot. He was known for it at work, and she didn’t really get it. She had never done drugs, and she never wanted to. She hated drugs, but well it was his choice. She just shrugged as he said sorry for not remembering her, sending him just a small smile, trying to say it was okay, without using her words. But as she told him her name he just froze up, and she looked at him a bit confused. Not this again, it was the same as before, this is where he got weird. She held her breath without really noticing it. Her blue eyes watched him as he stepped away from her, she rose an eyebrow looking confused, okay this was new. Last time he had been all over her, and now. She could feel her heart beating like a maniac in her chest, a combination of this meeting, and the thought of zombies. She bit down on her lip, feeling uneven, didn’t know how to react, what to do. It ended up taking her a little time before she walked past him, into the dressing room ”Excuse me.” she spoke as she walked by him, and when she got into the room she locked the door behind her.

She walked around in there, moving some of her hair away from her face, she was freaking out. She had to stop it! Why the hell was he acting like that around her, maybe he was dangerous, wanted to hurt her? She stopped and looked in the mirror before she shook her head. No no no, that was not it, he didn’t seem that dangerous. He seemed like trouble, but, why would he hurt her? Besides there were also the bartender. She used a few minutes like that, walking back and forth trying to control herself. But it didn’t work, she had to calm down, and there was one thing that always worked. She went over to her bag, and it didn’t take her long to change her clothes. She pulled the crop top over her head as she had changed to her dancing bra. She stopped with her hand over the handle before she took a deep breath, she hoped he wasn’t right outside. She opened the door, and a relief sigh left her, it was empty. She found her way to the main area again, once there she went to the DJ area and putted on some music before she walked to the stage. She had noticed the bartender still being there, but she didn’t mind, she just had to dance, and stop her mind from going crazy, forget about the zombies.

She wouldn’t normally perform in this clothes, but it was fine when she was just dancing for herself, letting her mind run blank. Her moves were full of control, and it was pretty obvious that the little fairy had way more muscles than what she appeared to. Her whole aura changed and where she before had seemed nervous and insecure, she was now confident and strong, in full control. Not even the heels were a problem for her, and they did make her look so much taller than she normally was. As she danced her heartbeat slowed down, and her face looked calm, relaxed.

// Dans + nye tøj
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 12:47 am

Well, at least she didn't seem to mind him not remembering her, so that was a good thing, he guessed? But he didn't get longer in his train of thought than that, before she'd said her name and everything had made sense with his weird fascination with her, making him move away from her automatically, despite whatever the fuck his body told him he needed to do. No way, he wasn't going to get tied up to such an innocent little thing! She was so damn far away from his tastes as she could've ever been! Why did fate have to trip him up like this?

He clearly heard how her heart was beating away in her chest with anxiety, but his thoughts were more focused on trying to get him body to move further away from her, but in the end he wound up just standing there like frozen, mind and body having quite the argument about how to feel about all of this shit. But luckily, he didn't have to fight that much longer as she excused herself and fled the room. The instant she was gone, he let go of a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Swallowing a lump as he looked at the door of the dressing room she'd fled into, he finally got moving and just short of ran into his own, grabbing two beers on his way in there. Dammit, dammit, dammit! And he was going to be locked in this building, obviously having to run into her multiple times, while this damn lockdown went on! Why the fuck hadn't he brought more drugs with him? Or why didn't his own ability just work on himself too, without the side effects?

Groaning, he'd just begun drinking the beers he brought in there, running one frustrated hand through his hair as he tried to distract himself from the thought that... That his mate was in the building, the one thing he'd never wanting anything to do with. He loved being able to use magic, but having a mate seemed like too high a price to pay for it, in his opinion. He'd really rather just be all incubus, then. But that wasn't an option,not with the Dad he had. Eventually he had to leave the room,simply to just go piss, and wishing he didn't run into her on the way. But of course, there she was... Dancing. Poledancing. He stopped dead in his tracks the moment he saw her, unable to will himself to keep walking. His eyes were caught by the perfectly smooth moves, the confidence she had, so much different from how she'd been just before! He could hardly even tell it was the same girl with that change in air around her, in attitude, and in the confidence. Without even noticing it, he slowly walked closer, one slow step at a time, eventually standing barely three, maybe four meters away from her, simply watching her, in something that might be close to awe.

Sidst rettet af Nicholas Lør Feb 24, 2018 12:10 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm

As always Olive was far away when she was dancing. She didn’t notice anything, or anyone around her. That was also why she didn’t notice Nicholas coming back into the room, or that he just stood there, basically staring at her. She just continued dancing, pouring her body and mind into it, which was also very clear to those who saw it. This was how it was, this was the mere reason she was hired, because she could do something on the pole, something no one thought was possible when they first met her. But right now, right now this wasn’t for show, this was for her to let out some of the nerves that was bobbling inside her. And as she made the last move, standing with her back against the pole she took a deep relaxed breath, finally feeling calmer.

Or that was until she felt the eyes of someone looking at her, and she turned her head noticing Nicholas had come back into the room. And now he just stood there, looking at her. Why did he do that? It was just as the first time they had meet, but that day he didn’t see her dance, but he still acted weird. She bit down on her lip, her now calm heart, already starting to beat just a bit faster. She moved some of her golden hair away from her face, slowly moving down from the stage. She didn’t know why, normally she didn’t have a problem with people looking at her dancing, no matter how scary they might look. Maybe it was because he was weird around her no matter what? She thought about just running to the room, just get away, but… No she had to confront him. So she moved closer to him, she didn’t seem confident, but she walked without problems in the high heels. ”I-I-I..” she tried but froze as she was struggling just to speak. She took a deep breath and tried once more. ”Wh-why… Why are you… I-I-I.. I mean.. What did I do… I-I.. I never… Why do you keep…. Starring?” okay she couldn’t help it, she felt fucking nervous, and her heart was beating like a manic. She kept her blue eyes on him, even as she felt the warmth in her chin telling her she was flushing just a bit. But at least it was easier to look into his eyes in these heels since they made her 11cm taller. Her entire body screamed at her to run, but she had to know. They might had to stay here for days, so she had to know, why did he act so weird around her, why did he.. stare.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Finally, when she noticed him and turned towards him, he noticed what he had been doing. He cursed under his breath, and tried to get himself to move along, to just fucking run away from here, but all he managed was one small step backwards, and to look away from her for a moment, his moves and entire demeanor so much more nervous than probably anyone in here had ever seen him, as full of self-confidence as he usually was. He clearly heard how fast her heart was beating again, too, and well, that just proved how nervous she was, too.

"I... You didn't...Ah,fuck..." he groaned and ran a frustrated hand through his hair, shaking his head. How did you explain this shit to people? There was no easy way around this, was there? Oh, how he wished there was. But... No. No easy way to tell someone, especially someone so different from yourself, that fate had apparently decided that you belonged together. Fucking hell. "... You really didn't do any fuckin' thing. I, uhm,I guess I'm sorry or some shit like that. I just... I can't fuckin' help it. I... You... Fuck..." he sighed and looked around them, seeing that the bartender was probably still close enough to hear what they were saying. "Look, I'll tell you what my fuckin' problem is, if we can just go somewhere we can't be overheard. I sorta really don't want this fuckin' thing out in the open from the get go."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyFre Mar 02, 2018 7:45 pm

She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat as she waited for some kind of response, something else than him just looking at her. He seemed so nervous, but she didn’t get why. If anything scary was the last thing she looked, or well sexy was also on the list, but yeah.. She pushed her bad thoughts about herself away as she heard him stuttering trying to answer her question. And just then she wondered if this was a bad idea, if she had made a bad move? Maybe he was already infected, maybe that was why he was acting so weird. Was he a Zombie? No no.. He was weird when they meet months ago also, maybe this was just, how he was? And his next series of stuttered words that didn’t really make a sentence didn’t make it any better. Nothing he said made sense, or gave her the answer she had asked for. What was this? He didn’t seem like the nervous or scared type, in fact she was a bit scared by him, stuttering and all.

Her eyes looked around the room, noticing that the bartender was looking at them with a confused look on his face. Her head tilted slightly as she looked at him, until she heard her colleagues voice once more, and polite as she was she turned her attention back on him. He had stopped stuttering, and seemed just a bit more collected by now. She hesitated, going with him somewhere with no one else. Did she really want that? Did she dare to do that, to go with him? She bit down her lip, softly biting it as she thought about what to do. And then she let it go and took a deep breath as to try and calm herself. ”okay.. let’s… I mean.. We can go to the dressing room.” she said as she started to walk there. She walked to the one she used, knowing she was the only woman who had showed up to work yet, before the whole lockdown incident. Once they were inside she slowly closed the door, but stayed next to it, so she could get out fast if she needed to, she was still scared, and her heart was still pounding like a crazy in her chest. She opended her mouth to say something, but at first her voice failed her, making her cheeks turn blush red instantly. She cleared her throat before she tried once more ”We-were alone here.. so.. so…” she stopped herself giving him the option answer her question from before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptySøn Mar 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Nicholas could, of course, clearly hear on her breathing pattern and heart that she was incredibly nervous,but well... He guessed he sort of couldn't blame her? It probably sounded weird or even ominous that he needed to talk to her in private. goddammit. But yeah, no fucking way he was going to tell her she, apparently, was his soulmate, right in the middle of the club. His gaze flickered between her and the floor, noticing her hesitation, and hoping she'd just agree to it. And she did, so he just nodded and followed her into the dressing room, sighing and running a hand through his hair when they were alone in the room.

To get rid of some of his nervous energy, he began pacing a little in the middle of the room, considering how to best tell her this. Better start out slow,right? As nervous as she seemed to be, that rapid heartbeat of hers sounding extremely loud in his ears. "Yeah, I... Ah, fuck, I guess I need to know something first, before I can even try to explain this bloody shit to you," he said, taking a slightly deep breath before he looked at her again, stopping his pacing again. "I... How much do you know about witches?" good thing to start there, to get to know if he needed to explain the whole mate-thing, or if she already knew about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Her eyes lingered on him, follow him as he paced back and forth in the dressing room. She was still worried, uneasy about the whole situation. He was really acting weird, and she tried desperately to control the panic that was starting to build up inside her. Her heart beating like a crazy against her ribcage, as if it was trying to escape. His first words didn’t do anything to help her, in fact she was even more confused than before. But she stayed still, said nothing, just kept her hand on the handle of the door, ready to run if she had to. And then he stopped and looked directly at her, making her heart skip a beat, her hand tightening on the handle as she pushed herself even more against the door. But no matter what she feared he would do he did nothing, he just asked her a question. She blinked a few times, looking slightly confused, okay she looked very confused.

Her free hand moved up and removed some hair that had fallen in front of her face. ”Uhmm.. They do magic..? I have met some but.. I’m…” she stopped and took a deep breath trying to steady her rapid heart that was starting to make her feel sore, or well not that she could but it was that feeling she got. ”Why are you asking me about witches?” If she was confused before, it was nothing compared to now. She wasn’t a witch, it was pretty clear for everyone to see. So why was he suddenly talking about witches? Was he a witch? No he didn’t seem like a witch, his aura was.. different, at least some of it? She noticed that she was staring at him trying to figure it out, so she quickly lowered her gaze, her cheeks once more blossoming up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 4:43 pm

He did notice that frantic beating of her heart. Of course he did. How could he not? To his senses it sounded so damn loud, like a fucking wardrum with some drummer just a tad too happy to be drumming, as fast-paced as the rhythm was. Alright, chill! You being so visibly nervous obviously isn't helping her! He lookedover at her as he asked her his first question, noting the skipping of the heartbeat, the way her hand had tightened on the doorhandle... And then the clearconfusion in her face. He sighed. Yea, he knew he didn't really look like your standard witch, so that's probably why she didn't get it.

"... because it has every fuckin' thing to do with me acting weird, that's why." he sighed. "I, look, I'm just gonna put it fuckin' bluntly, so bear with me. I'm part witch, and there's this sorta really fuckin' important thing about witches and their mates. That's why I asked you what you know about the damn witches." he said, trying to relax just a little, figuring it might help her relax if he did, so he moved to lean up against the makeup table, folding his arms in front of him. "You kinda can't get the magic without getting a mate, too, apparently." Sadly, he added in his own mind. He'd never wanted one, after all. "And," he continued, taking a deep breath before he looked at her. "Today I figured out who my mate is."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 1:11 pm

She could see how he tried to relax a bit more, the whole way he acted. But she could also still see how nervous he was, and she just took a deep breath, trying to calm down just a bit, but it didn’t really help. She nervously bit down on her own lip, trying to focus on something else, while still listening to him. Her blue eyes stayed on him the whole time as he started to explain. She rose an eyebrow when he told her he was part witch, not that he looked it, but who really looked like what they were? Of course there were some people, but not all. He was just one of those, and who was she to judge his style? It was his own choice. But damn he was swearing a lot, and she couldn’t help but notice it.

Her eyes followed him as he moved to the makeup table leaning against it. It was clear he was trying to calm himself just a bit, so she did the same, moving her hand from the door handle she had been holding onto so tight, as if her life depended on it. As he spoke she couldn’t help but notice the way he folded his arms in front of his chest, as if he was trying to protect himself from something? It was pretty clear this wasn’t easy for him. As his eyes looked at her once more she couldn’t help her heart from skipping a beat, those intense eyes. She knew it was contacts, but they still freaked her out when he looked at her like that. She swallowed a lump, trying to figure out what it was he was trying to say. ”Uhmm.. okay.. I still don’t get it. What does this have to do with me? We don’t know each other, so…” She held a short brake in her speak an decided to move herself one step away from the door, one step closer to him. He seemed so affected by what he was trying to explain, and being the kind and sweet person she was she didn’t like it. If she could make it easier for him, she would, and she didn’t know why but right now moving that step closer just seemed like a good idea. ”I guess what I’m asking is.. Why are you acting weird around me? I mean…” She bit down on her lip lowering her gaze for a moment before she looked up at him again ”you seem troubled.. Is there anything I can do?” She was blissfully ignorant about what he was trying to tell her, but to her defense, she had no idea what the hell this mate thing about witches was. Maybe he just wanted someone to talk to about it? She could do that for him, right? Yeah.. he was not so scary she couldn’t. As long as he would stop looking at her like THAT.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptySøn Mar 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Her being so nervous really didn't make this any easier for him. Goddammit, but why was this so hard? And why had fate chosen someone as innocent as this fairy to be his mate? it just really didn't make any sense, at all! That his life should depend on her... Fuck everything. This was why he'd cursed his Dad many nights of his life, always dreading the day this would happen, the day that he'd find his mate, because really, he wasn't at all the type to be tied down, but his goddamn genes thought differently. Fuck.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before looking at her again. Well, yeah, of course she didn't get it. Of course. Of bloody fuckin' course he had to get someone who didn't even know what he was talking about! "I..." he sighed, for a second wishing he had more of his joints with him, just to help calm his nerves. He wasn't quite as high as he usually was, and he really, really wished he was, now. It always made him so antsy whenever just a little bit of the high wore off, and this on top of it? Not helping at all.

"It has everything to do with you. I... You see, you're.... Oh goddammit." he groaned, and hid his face in his hands for a moment, before he finally said it. "It's you. You're my mate. That's why I'm acting to bloody fuckin' weird around you. I can't help it. I'm drawn to you no matter what I fuckin' do."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 11:49 am

Her beautiful blue eyes watched him carefully. She was not as scared of him anymore, but she was still on the lookout, he still seemed a bit weird. Better safe than sorry yes? He almost seemed like he was in pain, making her raise her hand, almost touching his back, just for comfort, but then he looked up again, making her squirm a little, making just the tiniest jump out of pure surprise, her heart skipping a beat, and her pulling back her hand. And then she took one step back, when she heard him tell her he was drawn to her. She took a moment to try and steady herself, watching him without saying anything. After what seemed forever she finally broke the silent walking that step closer to him again. ”I think you’re mistaken. I mean.. Were nothing alike.,” Just like him she had noticed how they were opposites, and she couldn’t help but think it seemed wrong? She moved one step closer now standing in front of him, trying to understand all of his. ”How… How do you know? I mean… you say it’s me, but how do you know? And what does it mean? Can’t we just… you know… go each way? You don’t seem to happy about this at all…. Not that… Well I don’t blame you. It’s not like I’m something special.. I’m just… you know.. I’m not…” she bit down on her lip lowering her grace, the insecurity in her being so clear at this point. She could sense his unhappiness, how he was displeased with this, and in her eyes it was because of who she was. She was nothing special, she was plain, simple and… Well she didn’t think she was ugly, but.. On a scale from 1 to 10 she would place herself on a solid small 3. No it had to be a mistake, she couldn't be this mate he was talking about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyTirs Mar 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Even when not looking at her, he could almost feel hos intensely she was watching him, literally just not taking her eyes off of him. He sighed, biting his lip before he'd looked up at her and told her, noticing how she took a cautious step backwards, and not really blaming her at all. He knew a lot of people, including her, thought he looked a bit scary, and then him going right ahead and telling her she was his mate? Yea, even he would be a bit freaked out, he guessed.

"I know that." he muttered as his answer to her first statement, that much was obvious - her, a little pure innocent thing, and him... Well, part demon, part witch, you could never really be innocent with that, right? And he certainly wasn't, in any way. No doubt at all that if he did die someday, he'd be going straight into hell and all that shit, with all he'd done. He looked up at her again when he heard her stepping closer once more, and bit his lip. "I... Look, it's so fuckin' difficult to explain, but I'm gonna try anyway. It's... You just know it. Like, first of all, witches are born with a bloody tattoo of their mate's name, on their collarbone." And with another sigh, he pulled at his tanktop just enough to showcase the tattoo of her name hiding in amongst all the other tattoos, not really noticeable unless you were actively looking for it.

"I was born with that stupid thing, too. And you're not the first Olive I've met, but the only one to give me this weird fuckin' feeling inside, like I need to be around you and shit like that." he muttered, and ran a hand through his hair. "And if we go each our own way, I'll fuckin' die. That's how things work. Getting rejected by your mate means a slow and painful death. Seen it before, and yeah, not really a pleasant way to go." he wasn't looking at her as he said this, but rather off to the side, seeming just a bit more nervous and vulnerable as he said this - of course. Like any witch would, he was seriously fearing getting rejected. He didn't really want to die just yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyTirs Mar 20, 2018 11:33 pm

She tried, she really tried to understand what he was saying, but she had never heard of this before, which made it a bit more difficult. She moved closer standing right in front of him so she could see the tattoo that was hidden between others. And there it was, her name on his skin. She lifted her hand about to let her hand trace over it, but she stopped herself placing her hand on the top of the other arm in stead. She bit her lip, standing this close to him as watching him as he continued to speak. She could just, move, find somewhere else to work? Then they wouldn't be around each other. Maybe that was better, she was.. Yeah she was not enough that was clear, and he didn't really contradict what she said.

She was about to tell him, when he continued talking and she could hear it wasn't possible. He would keep getting drawn to her, and if she turned him down, he would die. And not just die. No a slow and horrible death. She couldn't do that, even if it had been a swift dead she couldn't do that. She couldn't be the reason someone else died, no she wouldn't be able to live with herself. She stroked her upper arm a bit as she tried to make sense of it all, figuring out what to do while she was looking at him standing like that. His eyes turned away from her, the nerves being clear in his mind. "I-I.. I..." She started but couldn't really get the words to leave her. She swallowed a lumb that had appeared in her throat. Shit... She moved that step closer making them stand so close that there bodies were alomost touching. She removed her hand from her arm, and placed it softly on his chin, turning his head so she could look into those eyes, which wasn't even his own color at this point. Standing on her toes, as he was so much taller that her, she didn't give him a chance to response before she leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. It was not just a swift and friendly kiss. No it was deeper, giving him her answer. She knew what this meant, she could not chose anyone because she loved him. Right that moment she gave herself over to him, promised him to be his. And all because she couldn't stand the thought of him dying because of it. The kiss lasted around 5 seconds before she leaned back and removed her hand, opening her eyes that had been closed during the kiss. Her cheeks had the same color as if she had just been out in the cold, rosy. She looked up at him with her blue eyes, biting her lip shortly before she opended her mouth and that innocent and sweet voice of hers broke the silence "I-I.. I'll do it... I.. I don't know what it means, but... I... I wont let you die.. I know I'm not... beautiful or anything special.. but... I wont let you die." as she told him she was not beautiful she slowly removed her hand getting back on a flat foot, looking down on their feets. If you asked her she was nothing, and him not really contradicting her when she said it before, well it didn't make her think better of herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyLør Mar 31, 2018 3:21 am

He really didn't know what to do at this point. All he could do was stand there, nervously, awaiting what she would do, what her answer would be. If she was going to deny him, he just hoped she would do it quickly and not draw it out. The sooner it'd be over with, the better. He knew he himself had turned down a witch or two before, without even having to think about his answer. For one, he hadn't wanted to get tied down... And second, he knew his would happen eventually, so he'dd actually thought it might have been merciful on them that he'd just denied them back then and didn't have to when he met his actual mate.

He almost flinched when she stepped closer, nervous eyes looking her over as she looked at the now exposed tattoo, and he couldn't help but swallow when she began to seem nervous again, too. His gaze had drifted back to the floor as he awaited her answer, which was why he got just a slight shock when she suddenly stepped even closer, feeling that soft, gentle hand on his chin just before their eyes met, and he almost felt his heart twinge, just looking into her pretty eyes... Almost wishing his own were prettier, like hers his were just a boring, dull brown... No wonder he wore contacts instead.

And then something happened, that he hadn't expected... A soft gasp left him
when their lips touched, and a feeling unlike any other ran through his body. His body, his entire being yearning for more and simultaneously sighing in bliss at just that contact. She wasn't even his usual type... But that was, hand down, the best kiss he'd ever gotten, in all of his years. No matter that it wasn't that long. It still felt like a small, perfect eternity, and he found himself gasping slightly for breath when their lips parted again, pupils slightly dilated behind the lenses. That had been... Incredibly intense. No matter how hard he'd tried to deny it, he couldn't deny the mate bond tugging at him any more. Not after this.

He was pretty much just staring at her, almost in shock, still slightly dumbfounded, at the very least... That she wasn't pushing him away, but agreeing to staying with him. But, when he heard what she was saying afterwards, he shook his head slightly to get out of it, and then furrowed his brows. Wait, what? Why was she saying she wasn't beautiful? Sure, she wasn't his usual type, but he could still see how incredibly beautiful she was - pretty little thing. "What? Why the fuck don't you think you're beautiful? You're the prettiest girl I've ever fuckin' seen, Olive..." he admitted, brows still furrowed, even as he took one of her hands in his, barely even thinking about his words. He really wasn't the type to think before he spoke, anyway. "And the best damn poledancer I've ever had the pleasure to watch in motherfuckin' action."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptyLør Apr 07, 2018 11:37 pm

She didn't notice the small gasp escaping him, she was too focused on not running away. It was not because the kiss hurt or anything like that, or that she thought he would hurt her, but she was shy, and it had taken all her courage to kiss him. Now she just looked at their feets, trying to not freak out. It was not a BAD kiss, but, she wasn't in love with him, so it did feel a bit, well it missed something... Maybe because he didn't kiss back, but well it didn't push her feets away under her.

His voice made her look up, her blue eyes locking with his as he told her she was beautiful, and then she looked to the side, her shy nature once more taking over. "I.. I.. I'm... You... N-No.. I-I..." She couldn't get a full sentense over her lips, so she just bit down on the lower lip looking to the side. But once more he pulled her attention back to him, or well first her hand which he took looking down on it, before her eyes were back on his handsome face. Yeah he was handsome, scary also, but handsome. And there it was, a compliment she could handle somewhat better, but still there was a shy smile on her lips. "I.. Well... Poledancing is, my passion... When I dance, it's like..." she let go of his hand and turned around walking to a picture of girl on a pole in an pose called "angel". She softly let her hand run over it as she continued talking "I forget who I am. Forget that I'm not.. pretty.. I'm just.. In my own world, free.." It was not that she expected him to understand, none of the people she have told it to before had, so why would he?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive EmptySøn Apr 08, 2018 4:08 pm

This was... Oh boy. This was so, so, so bad, but... It felt so... So good... So right... Rationally, of course, he knew that the bond was doing quite a lot for that. Since he'd never wanted to stick to just one person, but... That kiss... So short, really, but it had felt like a small eternity, a tiny peace of heaven. Even better than the drugs, and that was saying quite a lot.

He sighed and gently shook his head when she began stammering again. Damn. Alright, body, calm down. yes, it's a big kink, but not now, goddammit! Relax. He took a deep breath, taking her hand and letting his thumb gently run over the back of it. "But you are. You're so fuckin' pretty," he muttered,before looking at her again. Of course, his pupils were as always slightly dilated, but that was to be expected. Almost always at least a little high or drunk, it was just his standard, and probably also the reason it didn't really show in the way he talked anymore. He watched her, silently, when she let go of his hand to turn around and walk a couple steps away from him, just listening. usually he wasa really bad listener, but.. He figured that, at least right now, he sort of needed to actually listen and not just wander off as he so often did when people talked for longer than he liked.

He slowly nodded when she was done, and bit his lip. He... Actually did kinda get that. So she used dance as her escape. He used drugs to do the very same thing. "I... Kinda get that. Just... Bloody wantin' to feel like someone else, even if it's just for a short fuckin' while." he muttered. He didn't think much about that it was probably easy to tell, from the tone of his voice, that he was all too used to that feeling.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive   Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive Empty

Wait... Are you..? FUCK!! - Olive
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The beginning
» a new friend in need? ~ Olive
» A Pleasant Change for a boring meeting (Olive)
» Wait we have a son?
» I'll wait forever, that was what we said

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: