Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SøgSøg  Tilmeldte brugereTilmeldte brugere  GrupperGrupper  TilmeldTilmeld  LoginLogin  
Login
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Navigation

R E G L E R

F A C E C L A I M

A K A D E M I E T

H V E M E R H V E M ?

I N F O R M A T I O N

T I D S L I N J E N

S O C I A L E M E D I E R

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
Morana

Evanora

Aviana

Acacio

Calvin

Yuri

Eric

Adam

Razor

Reign

Statistics
Der er i alt 480 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Lucrezia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 26764 indlæg in 2062 subjects

Share | 

What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mike

Humør : Born with the memory of a goldfish and attention span of a toddler, you can't call me anything less than a perfect disaster!
Fag : -
Antal indlæg : 68

IndlægEmne: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors feb 01, 2018 12:22 am

Sted Torvet
Tid 15:45, fredag eftermiddag
Omgivelser Massere af travle væsner.
Vejr Solskin, skyftig og varmt i forhold til årstiden.
Påklædning Skjorte, trøje og cap + jakke + sorte skinny jeans og converse.
@Kayne

Honestly, it was a day much like any other day. People had been busy all week, going about their lives all week and now, finally, it was weekend. Some people were out doing shopping for fun - after all, everyone just got their salary, so why not? - and others were on their way from one place to another. You almost didn't feel the slight panic that had been on-going ever since Gaia was quarantined with no other explanation than there was a virus spreading. But like many non-humans, Mike wasn't too worried that he would catch anything. He still didn't know exactly what he was, how much he could take and what he could do, but he would survive. Like he always did.

That was why he didn't mind playing his guitar on the streets of the town square. He had set up on a bench, lazily playing whatever came to mind, with his guitar case on the ground. He had gotten quite a few coins and even a few notes from playing most of the afternoon, as well as free coffee, pizza slice and a new soft blanket, that he almost felt bad for taking. But not enough to not take it. It felt like rubbing your face against a cloud! So all in all, it had been a good day!

So he just sat there, leaned slightly forward over his guitar, sometimes looking down at his fingers, when he had to do a tricky chord, but mostly he looked around at the people around him. Sometimes he would send small, almost charming smiles, when he got eye contact with someone, and those people usually left a few coins for him, and other times, he would just look at nothing in particular. He kept the beat with his foot on the ground, and bobbed along with it slightly. At a distance, he would probably seem fairly normal and sober. But up close? Man, he was baked. Otherwise he wouldn't have been sitting there for so long! And especially not without the jacket he had discarded and placed on the bench earlier because it wasn't practical when he played. No one seemed to notice though – and if they did, they didn't care. They probably just appreciated the music, and decided to let him deal with that stuff on his own.

//Link til arrangementet han spiller//

Sidst rettet af Mike Tors apr 26, 2018 12:03 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

Humør : The cat is my spirit animal. That’s all you need to know about my mood.
Fag : Ingen.
Antal indlæg : 101

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Kayne was having a rather good day, at least thus far. Starting off the morning having sex with the man and woman he'd dragged home last night, then feeding from them, and then making sure they wouldn't remember him feeding from them, before he sent them off on their way? Yeah, pretty much perfect. Now, normally, he'd just have killed them and then that would be over with. But with the quarantine lockdown on the city, he knew he had to be more careful about who and how many he killed. Sadly, for there was nothing he loved more than tearing people's throats out to get to every last drop of that delicious blood. It felt wrong to leave some and just let them go.

So, his morning routine done and over with, he put some clothes and his daylight ring on, before venturing outside to see if he could find anything or anyone worth his attention today. He eventually wound up on the market square in town, where he looked around for a bit, until his eyes, and most of his attention, fell on the boy playing, sitting on a bench. He didn't say anything, at least not at first, instead drinking in his appearance and more importantly, his smell. That wasn't just some ordinary kid, nor an 'ordinary' supernatural. A mix? Those were rather rare. And therefore, interesting. Of course he could easily smell the drugs in the boy's system, too, but he didn't care all that much. Now, to get his attention.

Smirking, Kayne pulled out a 50 quid note, and dropped that into the kid's guitar case while looking at him, smirking. After all, he had no problems whatsoever concerning money, and he was pretty sure such a big note would get attention. "That's some talent you've got there," he simply started out saying, still observing the boy, as he had been ever since his eyes fell on him.

// Outfit
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

Humør : Born with the memory of a goldfish and attention span of a toddler, you can't call me anything less than a perfect disaster!

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors feb 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Mike kept on playing, and didn't actually see the vampire just yet. It wasn't until he looked down just in time to see £50 being dropped into his case. He immediately looked up at the person, and made eye-contact with a stranger, with a charming smirk and piercing blue eyes. Mike almost forgot to keep playing, but quickly strummed the last chord, cutting the song short, and it barely got to live, before he placed his hand on the strings, effectively killing the sound.

Okay, so normally Mike didn't always think with his dick - in fact, you could probably argue that he didn't think at all, ever, with anything in his body, except maybe with his stomach and his addiction to weed. But holy fuck that guy was attractive. Not just in the 'I could probably stare at your face for a few hours, thinking about how pretty our children would be if we were able to have them'-way, but rather in the 'if you told me to take off my clothes and bend over so you could fuck me dry in public, I would probably let you, and enjoy it'-way.

It took him a few seconds to even realize the compliment, and a few more to get his mouth to say something not incredibly stupid. "I would hope so, I've been doing it for years." Not the most charming answer, but it would do. He tilted his head slightly, breathing in through his nose to get an idea of what he was dealing with. A... vampire? He wasn't sure, the man smelled somewhat different from the ones he had met. Odd. But also kind of fitting for an oddly attractive man... But was he into other men? Hmm... Time for suggestive questions then. "Normally I take song requests when someone drops more than 10 quid, but I feel like 50 deserves something more. Anything you want?" he asked, which could probably be innocent if he wasn't not-so-subtly looking the vampire up and down.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Fre feb 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Of course, it got the boy's attention, just as Kayne had thought it would, and his smile widened when Mike looked up at him pretty much instantly, their eyes locking for a moment. Now, this was were those incredibly enhanced senses came in handy, as he instantly knew the boy was attracted to him. The subtle change in his heartrate, the way his breath deepened for a short moment, the slight change in his smell. Having been along for as long as Kayne had, with these senses, you learned to interpret those small signs rather quickly.

"I can clearly hear that, but... Some people can practice on and on, and never get good." he simply said, charming smile still on his lips as he watched the hybrid's every move, his eyes wandering just as much over his features as Mike's were wandering over the vampire's. "Oh, but there's a lot of things I want. What I'll be getting depends on what you're willing to give me." he calmly told him, letting his voice slip an octave, knowing what effect that usually had on people.

//undskyld den blev lidt kort
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs feb 06, 2018 12:19 am

"Well, I'm too vain to not take the compliment, so thanks. My inflated ego just grew a little bigger." His words were oddly monotone and serious, but the slight smile that was tugging at his lips was telling that it wasn't sarcastic. Well, okay, maybe a little, but he did take the compliment to heart. He liked getting praised after all because it rarely happened.

Mike tilted his head slightly tot he side when Kayne replied that what he wanted was depending on what Mike wanted to give. "I'm down for whatever you want to be honest." He shrugged, as he leaned back on the bench, looking a little curiously at the vampire. "I mean, probably not murder, but I'd be down to make out for a while or fuck in a back alley. Or, I mean, I could serenade you with a song first, if it's going too fast for you. Whatever floats your boat, my dude." He strummed a few chords while talking, obviously not quite able to sit still and keep a conversation going. His eyes kept flickering around, taking in everything that happened around them while they were talking.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Ons feb 07, 2018 12:08 am

Never even once did Kayne's gaze waver from the boy in front of him, no, he was still very clearly checking out the hybrid in front of him, while simultaneously noticing any changes in his facial expression that indicated the different feelings and thoughts that might be running through his head. His smirk grew a little wider when he saw Mike tilt his head like that, and at the next words to escape his lips, which, to be truthful, looked rather inviting.

"Is that so. Well, maybe we should go somewhere a bit more private than this, first." he suggested, and straightened his jacket a little. "This general area just seems a little too boring for my tastes. I'd prefer somewhere more... Inspiring." he then said, voice lower than before - if his nose was right, which it usually was - the boy was part demon, and as such, he figured he'd have no problem at all hearing him almost no matter how low he spoke. He had indeed noticed how the kid couldn't seem to keep still, not that he minded at all - that just meant there would be an excess of energy to tap into when they started doing something a lot more fun than just talking to each other.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Ons feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Mike tilted his head slightly to the other side. Somewhere more inspiring? Well that sounded... interesting? "Well, it's not like I have anything better to do," he replied, shrugging, as he put the guitar to the side. He tilted the gigbag down, so all the money fell to the bottom of it. It didn't take long for him to gather up the money and put it in the front pocket of the bag. He then put the blanket he had gotten down on the bottom, and then the guitar on top of it, so he could close the gigbag.

He quickly grabbed his jacket and took it on, and then swung the gigbag onto his back. "So, d'ya have a place in mind or what?" he asked, obviously not very scared of whatever the guy had in mind. Speaking of. What was his name again? "And d'ya have a name too? Because if we're fucking, I'd like to know what to call you. Unless daddy's fine." The last part was obviously a joke - or at least it could be one. Mike wasn't always easy to read as if he was making a morbid or sexual joke, or if he was being serious. Actually, it could probably be both. Mike didn't even know. Was that weird? He probably had a daddy kink. Wouldn't surprise him if he had. The road from daddy issues to daddy kink wasn't that far after all.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors feb 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Kayne casually observed the hybrid in front of him as he answered, and a crooked smile found it's way back to his lips as the words slipped over those lips that looked rather inviting, if he was to be honest. Always nice to find someone that seemed this pliable, or at least seemed to have the same interests at heart. True, the money probably helped, too, but still, he'd just used it as a means to get the boy's attention, really. And it'd worked.

"I do. Thankfully, I don't live far from here. I was thinking we might have some fun." he said, completely honestly, shrugging a little. No need to hide his intentions, right? And even if he wouldn't comply - which seemed highly unlikely right now - Kayne still had his methods of getting his way. "Hmm. I won't mind it when we're alone," he told him, chuckling just a little. "But my name's Kayne." he ignored the voice in the back of his mind, that of Braeden, which wanted to be introduced as well, but no chance in hell that Kayne would ever willingly let anyone know Braeden was there, too. After Mike had picked up his things, he began walking, obviously expecting the hybrid to follow him as he walked along the road leading towards the neighborhood he lived in.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Lør feb 10, 2018 3:08 pm

When Kayne told he didn't live far from where they were, Mike seemed pretty content with it. While there was always a risk when you went to a stranger's place, Mike had yet to be fucked over by it. Besides, he could probably survive most of what someone could do to him. If extreme bloodloss and overdoses wouldn't kill him, there probably wasn't a lot og things that could. He couldn't help but chuckle as well when Kayne said that he wouldn't mind being called daddy when they were alone. How sweet. Mike was getting quite curious as to how fucked up Kayne was behind his hot exterior. Probably a lot. Mike didn't mind.

"My name is Mike. But you can call me Mikey if you want your balls cut off," he replied, far too serious for it to sound like a joke, because it wasn't. But even though he had just threatened the vampire, Mike didn't mind at all to follow behind, taking note of where he was. Yes, of course he had a phone, so he would be able to use a GPS in case he got lost or something, but Mike's sense of direction was quite good, and he wanted to keep his phone alive as long as possible. Who knew when he'd be able to charge it again? So he took note of all landmarks he could use later on, while following Kayne. Sometimes he would speak up, say something random he just saw, or just make statements to make entertain the vampire.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors feb 15, 2018 4:04 am

Kayne had a small, knowing smile on his lips as soon as he could see and hear that the hybrid in front of him didn't mind at all going to his home. Lots of people would object to going to a stranger's house so soon, even after getting money shove din their face. Not that he wouldn't have been able to get him to follow him anyway, but this made it so much easier. He smiled, still, and when Mike was ready to go, off they went down the street. "I'll remember that." he just said with a slight snicker to his voice. He liked that kind of attitude. Others might find it annoying, but he didn't, no, quite the opposite. he liked people with some spark in them.

In general he didn't say much, just answered when the things Mike said required answers, or maybe a comment here and there, but not too much. A small, lame joke here and there, too, but that was about it, and soon, they arrived at Kayne's home. The front had a small porch, much in style with traditional American homes - he'd grown fond of that look while he'd lived in the US, so he'd paid up to get the front rebuilt like this. Once inside it was clear that he liked a mix of traditional and modern - or, rater, that Braeden liked the traditional things and Kayne liked the modern things, so the two personalities had come to this compromise, which actually worked out rather well. Once Mike was inside as well and had closed the door after him, Kayne took off his jacket and his shoes, then turned to smile at him. "So... Do you prefer we get to it straight away?" he asked, a crooked smirk on his lips.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man mar 12, 2018 4:36 pm

When they were inside, Mike put the guitar case down on the floor, before working to get his jacket and shoes off. His skin was pretty fucking cold, but through the drugs, he barely even felt it, so no worries about that. Worst case scenario, he would get pneumonia for a day or two, so no harm was done anyway. He took off the cap as well and the hoodie, which left him standing with just socks, pants and his - or rather, Ben's - shirt.

He looked over at Kayne, when the man said something again, and a sly grin made its way to Mike's lips. "Duh, of course, I didn't come with you to see your stamp collection," he said, provocatively before walking over to the vampire. He wasn't actually that much taller than Mike - they were actual just about the same height. And here Mike had come to believe the entirety of Gaia's male population was giants. Incredible. That also meant it wasn't difficult for Mike to put his arms around Kayne's neck, with one of his hands continuing up into the vampire's hair, which he gripped tightly - albeit not painfully so. "Why don't you show me just how much of a big bad vampire you are, prettyboy?" he asked, with his lips less than an inch away from Kayne's.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man mar 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Kayne watched the hybrid as he got rid of the jacket and shoes, and smirked as he saw the grin on his lips, raising an eyebrow at his words and just silently watching him as he stepped closer, one hand slipping up Mike's side when he placed his arms around Kayne's neck. "Oh, are you so sure you don't want to see it?" he joked, his trademark crooked, charming smirk on his lips.

He didn't mind the grabbing of his hair, on the contrary, it was always fun with the bratty ones. Nothing more boring than someone who just laid there and took it, and he was getting the feeling Mike would be anything but that type. "Well, since you're asking so nicely.." he grinned, and without further ado, he slipped a hand a and then arm underneath Mike's ass, hoisting him up like that and carrying him through the living room on his way towards the bedroom. And well, when they walked through the living room, there was just a soft bump from the other end of the room,and Kayne turned his head to look at Aaliyah, his beautiful brazilian rainbow boa, slithering out from hiding and looking at them through the glass of the terrarium. "Yes, yes, I know it's feeding day. You'll get it later, don't worry," he spoke as if the snake could understand his words,and sighed as he began moving towards the bedroom again.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man mar 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Mike hummed in appreciation, when the other hoisted him up, effectively carrying him and in return, the hybrid placed playful kisses along the other's neck, sometimes biting and nipping at the skin. Honestly, he was all set for getting fucked for hours, when Kayne spoke up, seemingly to no one. Feeding day? What? He pulled away from the other's neck, his sight a little blurry, but he could make up a light source that was placed just above a terrarium. And when he saw what was inside, Mike's eyes went wide.

He immediately squirmed out of the other's hands, almost falling on his ass to the ground, before hurrying past the vampire and over to the terrarium. "Oh my god," he exclaimed eyes glued to the graceful creature inside, and if he had less respect for snakes, he would probably stand glued to the glass. Instead, he got down on his knees in front of it and was watching the beauty inside intensively with obvious awe. "Hey there, pretty thing. Do you have a name?" he asked, almost cooing at the snake like you would an adorable dog, as he was looking into its eyes. The vampire behind him was completely forgotten in favour of the snake, that much was obvious.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs mar 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Kayne had just been smiling and enjoying the attention his neck was getting as they moved along, his eyes closed for just a few seconds before he'd heard that bump, prompting him to speak to his snake - and alarming the hybrid to her presence, too. He looked after mike with a raised eyebrow - okay, that was a first, he'd never tried being pushed aside in favor of his snake of all things.

He sighed, but then smiled and ran a hand through his hair, having settled on a plan to get just a little bit of Mike's attention back. And so, as he calmly walked after him, over to the terrarium, he casually discarded of his shirt, leaving his chest and arms bare. "Her name's Aaliyah," he calmly told the hybrid, as he unlocked the top of the terrarium, sliding the glass away so he could stick a hand down to the snake. Apparently, this was by far not the first time he had done this, as he usually let her crawl all over him while he fetched her food, so it didn't have that many seconds at all before Aaliyah was slithering up Kayne's arm, winding around it as she climbed, coiling around the strong muscles to, in the end, be all wound up around his left arm, her head up around his shoulder and neck, tongue frequently out to sniff in search of the promised food. "She's a right beauty, isn't she?"
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Fre apr 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Mike was on his knees in front of the terrarium, hands leaning on the cabinet that the terrarium was on, so it wouldn't get greasy fingerprints on it. He was so focused on the beautiful snake that he barely even registered that Kayne was there. At least not until there was an arm in the terrarium that the snake crawled onto. He followed it with his eyes, and bit his lips slightly when he realized that the snake was crawling on some... very... very nice arms. He followed her movement until she was nestled by Kayne's neck, which quickly gave him Mike's full attention again.

His eyes then trailed down the man's torso, practically gobbling him up already. Still on his knees, Mike crawled closer, and when Kayne was within reach, he pressed his lips to the vampire's thigh, looking up at him as he started kissing up his thigh, ever so slowly. Yes, Kayne definitely had his full attention now, that was for sure.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Lør apr 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Yeah, he was completely ignoring him in favor of Aaliyah. Hmpf. Better do something about that. He was smirking when he'd gone over there to pick her up, smiling and turning his head to plant just a small, soft kiss to the top of the snake's head once she had settled into her usual waiting position. He chuckled just a little when he saw that his plan had the intended effect, as he was once again the center of the hybrid's attention.

A soft hum left his throat when Mike began kissing up his thighs, one hand slipping down into the boy's hair, head tilting slightly to one side as his eyes followed his ascend up Kayne's body. "Soo... You want to help me feed the beauty? I did promise her that she'd get her food right now... She gets so very grumpy if I don't keep my promise." he said, with a smirk. "And anyway, her food is kept in another room, between here and the bedroom... Besides, she likes company when she eats. So... What d'you say...." he put his hand under Mike's chin now, instead, roughly pulling him up to a stand again. "That we get going, while she eats?" this time, his voice was half a growl, half a whisper, right before he leant in to claim the boy's sweet lips in a deep kiss.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors apr 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Mike sighed in content when he felt Kayne's hand in his hair, and looked up at him with a wanton expression as he kept kissing up the man's thigh ever so slowly. And as Kayne started talking, Mike was just below his crotch, and he couldn't help but move his lips over to it, kissing, licking and nuzzling his nose against the bulge - at least until he was forced away and stand up. Not that he really minded, he was into getting manhandled after all.

A guttural moan left Mike's lips when his lips was claimed after the man had uttered his idea of what they could do now. The moan was a testimony of what he thought of that idea - he liked it a lot, and just the thought made him horny. His hands quickly started to wander on the vampire's torso, rubbing his nipples, feeling up his abs and touching every inch of skin he could reach without bothering the snake and he let Kayne know just how much he liked the idea by pushing his hips forward, effectively rubbing his bulge against Kayne's, with a deep moan.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Ons maj 02, 2018 9:44 pm

A broad,pleased smirk spread across Kayne's thin lips as he looked down at the boy, observed everything he did, each little expression telling him just how much the hybrid liked this, and the sound that signaled how much he liked his idea, too. Wonderful - that meant he could unwrap his gift sooner rather than later. He left just a small noise slip out with the nuzzling against his junk, before he'd pulled Mike up for the kiss, their tongues tangling, dancing as he felt the boy's warm hands roam his cold skin, the temperature difference between them just making it feel better, truth be told.

He groaned when the kiss broke and their excitement rubebd against each other, before quickly taking a decision. Before the hybrid would be able to react, Kayne's hands wer eon his ass, hoisiting him up så he could put his legs and arms around the vampire as he simply began walking like that, Aaliyah now loosely coiled around Kayne's neck, head lifted to flick out her tongue in the direction of Mike, curiously sniffing at him as if wondering what he was.

On the way, Kayne walked into a small room that proved to be his office- well, Braeden's - where there was a large cage with lots of live mice. With practiced ease he picked up a cardboard box with holes in it - for breathing - then opened up the cage and picked out three of the smaller mice, catching them before they ever knew what was going on. Aaliyah's attention was on the box from then on, 'sniffing' excitedly in the general direction of the box Kayne was now holding as he got them into the bedroom, finally. Here he laid down Mike on the bed - not that gently, he was sure the kid could take it, after all - and then gingerly let Aaliyah slither down onto the bed, as well. After having closed the door, he put the box of mice on the top of the dresser in the room, and got rid of his pants and socks, leaving himself in his boxerbriefs for easier access. Finally, he picked up the box again and went over to sit between Mike and Aaliyah, the snake already slithering her way over to him, eager to get her promised food.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs maj 08, 2018 3:24 pm

As their lips and tongues were busy, Mike wasn't very aware of his surroundings if he was perfectly honest. He only cared about the kiss and grinding his own need against the vampire's, letting soft moans slip from his lips every now and then. A more surprised gasp left his lips as he was lifted up, but he quickly knew what to do, and laid his legs around the vampire's hips and pulled them tighter around him. Between his and the vampire's strength, he didn't really need his arms to hold onto the man. So instead, he used his hands for something far more productive; caressing his chest and whatever of his abs he could reach without it getting too awkward.

At least until he was left on the bed, none to gently might he add. He followed Kayne with his eyes, mostly keeping a close eye on his torso if he was being honest. As soon as Kayne started stripping though, Mike did the same thing - albeit less elegant because the drugs made his movements more sluggish.
Before long he was only in his underwear as well, just in time for when Kayne sat down on the bed. With little to no grace, Mike slipped up behind him sitting on his knees with a leg on either side of him, as he started to press kisses against the side and back of Kayne's neck. This way he could also easily see what was going on with the snake, and as he let his hands slide on to Kayne's front, he started to play with the man's nipples with one hand while the other was sliding further and further down his torso until they reached the elastic of the vampire's underwear.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors maj 10, 2018 12:29 am

A small snicker left the vampire's lips at the hybrid's small gasp - that was just a little bit cute, after all. He hadn't seen that coming? Apparently not. But at least he got the memo pretty much instantly, and Kayne hummed contentedly when he felt Mike's legs locking around his waist, keeping them close and helping him carry the hybrid, even if he really didn't need help for that. It just made it easier, less awkward. And he did not mind the hands roaming his front. Not at all.

But when they'd gotten in the bedroom and he had taken off his pants, and sat back down, he brought the cardboard box over to his lap again, just as he felt Mike getting into place behind him, to watch the show that was about to unfold. Again, the content humming returned when the hybrid's lips found Kayne's neck, and it continued as he opened the box, picking up one of the mice before closing the box. While in his hand, the mouse began squealing, perhaps aware of what was about to happen. Of course, Kayne just set it down on the bed - and just as quickly as the mouse set off, Aaliyah lunged for it, and caught it, beginning to devour her still-kicking meal.

Meanwhile, Kayne leaned back a little, one hand reaching behind himself to grab onto Mike's hair to pull him into another kiss while he still immensely enjoyed the hands caressing his body, slowly making the bulge in his underwear that much more prominent.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Lør maj 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Mike followed the vampire's hands as he worked with the mouse and although he was very busy feeling him up and kissing the side of his neck, the hybrid watched the snake lunge after the mouse and holy shit. He didn't know why but he had always been intrigued by death and suffering of the beings around him. It was just one of the many things on the list of why he was fucked up in the head probably. But fucking a stranger while a snake devoured a mouse nearby didn't seem strange to him at all somehow.

As he was pulled forward by his hair, Mike practically purred, closing his eyes just before their lips met again, and his hands immediately started trailing south on the vampire's body. His fingers played with the elastic band of his underwear, teasing a little while their kiss continued. He let just the tip of his fingers trail under the band, teasing the skin underneath, before retracting them and trailing his hands down to Kayne's inner thighs toying with the bottom hem of his boxers, avoiding touching the growing erection underneath. Not that the vampire should have any doubt that he wanted to continue, as their kiss forced Mike's petite build to be pressed against Kayne's back and therefore his erection should be pretty damn obvious. He was simply teasing a little, just to see if this vampire was the kind of guy who would take what he wanted, or if he enjoyed the teasing and maybe would tease back. Both were good in Mike's eyes, he was just curious to see which path the two were gonna go down.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs maj 22, 2018 12:04 pm

The smile on Kayne’s lips had widened for just a moment when Aaliyah lunged for her prey, before he closed his eyes and hummed softly in response to the kisses to his neck and the kiss he stole from the boy’s sweet lips, so warm against his ice-cold skin. He thoroughly enjoyed the hands slipping down his body, smirking at the hybrid when he felt the boner pressed against his back, deciding on the spot what to do about that teasing. At first, he just flexed the muscles as Mike’s hands passed over them, but soon he decided to move things in a different direction. With the preternatural speed that was granted him as one of the first vampires to ever exist, he turned around and pushed Mike down in the bed in a split-second, then leant in for a teasing lick and bite that almost drew blood around the boy’s left nipple, fingers playing with the other one - no gentleness there, either, as he was pinching it rather hard. Not that he thought the hybrid would mind, with what he’d already seen and heard from him.

He lingered there for an inordinate amount of time, switching with one got the treatment of tongue and teeth and which one got the fingers from time to time. Then, agonizingly slowly, the soft, cold lips and bites moved down Mike’s body, leaving angry red teeth marks all the way. Once Kayne reached the elastic waistband of the underwear, he simply ripped it off without a care in the world about tearing it. He’d just buy him a new pair. He was softly humming against the hybrid’s skin as his mouth moved further south, to avoid the erection and move all the way down one leg, before he began working his way up the other, still in that incredibly slow pace.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs maj 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Fucking hell, feeling Kayne's taut muscles flexing under his hands, just sent another surge of heat down between Mike's legs. The thought of what the man could do to him, how much he could make it hurt in the best way possible. He could easily lift Mike up, as shown earlier, and bang him against every wall and every piece of furniture in the house, and if that didn't turn Mike on, then nothing would. And soon, the vampire showed just how much power he could hold over Mike's head as he was suddenly thrown back on the bed, with the vampire just above him, before he bit down into his skin - something that drew a sharp moan from Mike's lips.

Instantly, Mike's hands flew to the other's soft locks, and his breathing immediately picked up as his other nipple was abused as well. And the abuse on his chest just kept going, making Mike whimper and writhe underneath him. It was just on the border to unbearable, but still within what Mike found hot. And then he slowly, way too slowly, started to travel down his body. Mike kept his hands in Kayne's hair until his mouth reached his lower abdomen. When he did that, Mike pushed himself up on his elbows to follow the vampire's kisses with his eyes, helping as much as he could with the underwear, and honestly, he assumed this would be it. That Kayne would give him some attention where he wanted it. But of course, he didn't. He whined softly and laid back down on the bed when the kisses started to travel down his thigh. "What a fucking tease," he grumbled, just as Kayne started kissing up his leg again. "Come onnnn, I didn't tease you that much," he whined spreading his legs more so Kayne had better access.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Søn maj 27, 2018 11:56 am

Ooh boy, but this was going to be fun. Kayne just loved teasing right back, and always dragged it out further than his partner had. If he didn't, what was the point in giving people a taste of their own medicine, after all? That, and the rising lust he could practically smell on the boy was just intoxicating as fuck. This was the reason he slept around with quite a few people, just to revel in all the feelings, the reactions from his partners in bed as he teased them to no end before finally giving them what they're been craving all along. He was sure it was going to be a special thing with this boy, too - being able to smell what he was and all. He didn't know if the kid was aware of it himself, but he didn't care. Just knowing there was some demon blood in the kid made sure that he wouldn't hold back at all. Or well... Maybe a little bit. He was stronger than a pure blood demon, after all. But not as much as he did with others, far from.

He smirked when he felt the hands in his hair, just calmly continuing his work down one leg and up the other, laughing softly at the boy's whining complaints. "No... But what's the point in teasing you, if not to get a good show out of it... You're positively adorable right now," he teased, smiling a crooked smile up at the boy as he eventually, finally, moved closer to where the half-demon really wanted him, leaning in for one long, slow lick up the boy's taint, ending just short of touching his balls. Kayne's hands then moved to Mike's hips, taking a firm hold there to keep him from moving even an inch as the tongue now finally, incredibly slowly, licked him all the way from the root to the very tip, circling it just once before he pulled back again to observe Mike's reaction.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Ons jun 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Mike pushed himself up on his elbow again, and reached his free hand into Kayne's hair when the vampire was close enough again. He weaved his fingers into the short strands, tugging slightly at them to urge Kayne to move a little faster. But the comment that he was adorable did earn the vampire a slight glare though. "I'm not adorable, I'm hot!" he exclaimed, just before Kayne moved in to lick a line up the skin below his scrotum, which in turn pulled a soft groan from Mike's throat. He tried pushing his hips up to Kayne again, but just as he did so, Kayne pushed him back down with more force than Mike could overpower.

Another whine left his lips when Kayne licked right where Mike wanted him, and he laid down again, running his fingers through the vampire's hair in hopes that he would keep going. But no, of course not, why would things suddenly be easy? "Don't stop," he mumbled, quite obviously not too crazy about being left hard.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Lør jun 09, 2018 1:20 am

“If it makes you feel better, sure…” Kayne teased, a smirk playing at his lips. With all that complaining, Mike really only spurred him on to tease him further. The reactions was what made the teasing of the boy fun, after all. Without those reactions, Kayne wouldn’t even bother to try. It’d be too boring. But no, Mike was anything but boring… He was very, very interesting, in fact. Mainly because he reacted so differently than many others did, seemed to appreciate other things. Have a different focus than so many others had. He was so delightfully different.

He chuckled slightly when he heard the groan he pulled from the hybrid’s lips, and snickered when he felt the movement beneath his hands - not that it could be seen, not with the firm, strong grip he now had on his hips, but he could, after all, still feel the movement. So impatient… Tsk tsk tsk. Made him want to tease him even more, which was why he’d pulled back despite Mike’s obvious wishes, and just smiled angelically up at him. “Hmm… I don’t know… Maybe I should just try to see how far out I can get you. See what noises you can make for me when you’re so mad with want you can’t think about anything else. How’s that sound?” he asked, and leaned in for another excruciatingly slow lick up the excited length.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs jun 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Mike didn't really know if he wanted Kayne to know just how much his words turned him on, because overstimulation and orgasm control was probably one of the kinks he had... but it was one that he kept to himself more often than not. It left his partner with a lot of control over him and his body after all... even so, he felt a little compelled to let him know, because the vampire seemed like the kind of guy who could actually handle it. Not that it mattered anyway, because even if he hadn't wanted Kayne to know, it was very obvious from the way his dick twitched, even before Kayne licked it again.

Mike let out another small groan as he felt the cold tongue on him once more and tried to pull the vampire closer with his legs, in hopes he could get another lick out of him. "That sounds perfect," he mumbled, running his fingers through the short strands off Kayne's hair, moving them back so he could look down into his eyes, with oh so obvious want.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man jun 18, 2018 9:39 pm

Kayne’s smile from before only widened as he carefully observed the boy. There was no doubt how much it turned him on even before he said anything… Even if his dick hadn’t twitched, there had been just the slightest hitch in his breath. Nothing nobody would normally notice, but a vampire? And specifically one like Kayne? Yes, he heard that as clearly as if the boy had already said the very thing he wound up saying after the next lick, which made a slightly sadistic chuckle escape the vampire’s throat. This was going to be good. It was going to be just as he liked it.

“Well then, dear little hybrid…” he growled, leaning in to casually bite his thigh - fangs not out, though. “I’d better tie you up so you don’t interrupt my plans, don’t I.” he never gave the boy a chance to speak. In what appeared to be the blink of an eye, he had fetched the nylon bondage rope he had in his closet, and was already busy tying Mike’s wrists to the uppermost corners of the bed, and then his ankles to the bottom ones. Vampire speed was such a lovely thing, at times. Didn’t leave people with any choice, any chance to protest before things were already happening.

“Now, what to do, what to do… It seems a bit boring to just suck you, doesn’t it? I’m sure you agree. So let’s get this ready, too…” he picked out the bottle of lube he always had tossed under his bed, squeezing out a dollop onto the fingers of his right hand… And when his tongue again met Mike’s dick, so did one lubed up finger slide smoothly into him.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs jun 26, 2018 11:51 am

Mike was honestly too fucked up on drugs and alcohol to really be able to follow what was going on. His brain just wasn't functioning that quickly, so he didn't really realise what was happening until both his wrists were tied down and Kayne was working on his ankles. Not that he minded too much anyway, he didn't mind being tied up at all. At least not if this was going the way it seemed like it would go! Sure it meant Mike couldn't do the action, but he would get it nonetheless.

An appreciative groan left Mike's lips when Kayne's tongue met his dick and a finger slipped inside him simultaneously. As always, Mike seemed impossibly tight in comparison to how often he let guys fuck him in alleyways. His healing ability just managed to heal him up every single time - he'd probably have to wear a butt plug on the daily to not be mistaken for a virgin! Luckily, he wasn't squeamish about pain, so getting loosened up wasn't too difficult or time-consuming.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Ons jun 27, 2018 12:21 am

Kayne smiled to himself, when he saw that the hybrid indeed didn't mind this too much, as he'd had a hunch he wouldn't. If the thought of Kayne teasing him all night long had been enticing, why would it be any less enticing when he couldn't do anything but be at the vampire's mercy? Of course he would like it. So the smirk stayed right until he swallowed the head of Mike's dick, sucking hard while the finger worked on stretching him, very soon followed by a second one - he was working fast and hard to get the hybrid as close as he could, as soon as he could - so he could really play around with him.

As soon as he deemed him ready, a third finger was added, all three in to the knuckle, searching for Mike's prostate while Kayne swallowed him to the root. Not having to breathe at all was just a plus when giving blowjobs like this - he rarely ever gagged, since there really was no need for air. So he just stayed there, sucking hard and twisting his head this way and that while his fingers brutally ground against Mike's sweet spot.... Until he all of a sudden just pulled back, mouth off of him, fingers out of him, sitting there for a while, just enjoying the sight of the boy spread out like this in front of him.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man jul 02, 2018 12:15 am

Mike was lost in the sea of pleasure that Kayne quite suddenly threw on him, and it made him try to pull out of his restraints and writhe under the vampire's expert hands. But where Mike could easily overpower a human, or beings with just about the same strength, he wasn't able to do anything against a vampire. That was what made it all the more appealing though, wasn't it? Mike was by no means an easy guy to be with - anything could bore him. What worked yesterday wasn't sure to work on him tomorrow, and vice versa. But even so, Kayne's finger found his buttons oh so easily, pressing against his sweet spot with his fingers while deep throating him, and it drew pornstar-like moans from him.

In record time, the vampire had Mike almost on the edge, and not only did his moans show this but so did his body. The tell-tale signs of an on-coming orgasm started to show, and he was just so close. Just a few more thrusts and he would come! But no, right as he was nearing that peak, Kayne pulled back completely, which got a very childish whine out of Mike. Spread out the way he was, it was so obvious that he had been on the edge, from his ass clenching down on nothing, to his dick twitching and the slight trail of cum that was leaking from the tip down to the slightly coarser hair on his stomach. "Fucking hell, that was a dirty move," he growled - but it didn't really come off as pissed at all. No, his quick breathing made it sound desperate for more, which, you know, wasn't far off but fuck if he wanted to admit it.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man jul 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Kayne had his eyes closed most of the time, concentrating on just the sounds and the way Mike's dick twitched from time to time, and how he felt around his fingers, how the writhed in his restraints. So he could tell from a mile away when the boy was getting close, and of course, that was the point at which he chose to pull back and admire his work, hearing the hard and fast heartbeat, the labored and shallow breathing that, along with the look and smell of that little bit of cum, did indeed tell him it had been just at the right moment. Or, well, the right moment for him. Maybe not so much for the hybrid... Or maybe it was, judging by how desperate he sounded, not counting the growl.

"Oh, but I'm going to make an even dirtier one, you know." Kayne smirked, and moved until he was on all fours above Mike, one hand grabbing a hold of the boy's chin so he could look him dead in the eye. "You won't come until I tell you to. No matter what I do to you, you won't get to that point unless I specifically tell you to." compulsion was such a lovely thing, and just the thought of how much he could torture the boy with sweet, sweet pleasure now - was enough to make himself a little bit harder. He let go of Mike's chin again, still looking at him with a wide smirk on his lips as he reached a hand behind himself to start roughly jacking him off, twisting on the upstroke, and the other to roll and pinch one of his nipples - wanting to see Mike's face when he realized that, indeed, he wouldn't be able to come until Kayne told him to.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man jul 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Mike sent Kayne a weak glare when he said he was about to make an even dirtier move. The man climbed up on top of him, and he couldn't help but look down between them, at the vampire's dick but it was a swift glance, as he was urged to look up at Kayne. He could've sworn the man was about to say something, but then he didn't? Instead, the vampire just smirked at him and then reached down between them.

Mike leaned his head back and let out a moan when his dick was being jacked off again by expert hands and tried to thrust up into the hand the best he could while restrained. It didn't take long for him to get back into the feeling from before, where his orgasm was building in the pit of his stomach. The warmth kept spreading and spreading, and he could feel himself inch closer. "Fuck- if you keep going, I'll- mmh, I'm so close!" He couldn't finish the sentence as the warmth was inching closer and then... nothing happened.

The warmth didn't go away, but release never came. Instead his arousal just grew to a point where it was almost painful. He whimpered as he tried to pull free from his restraints, but he couldn't and that hand just kept jacking him off at a fast pace that made his head spin. "Fuck, what the hell did you do?!" he asked, whimpering desperately as he writhed underneath the vampire.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs jul 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Kayne ignored that glare for now, and just concentrated on jacking the hybrid off, the smirk still on his face as he watched the pleasure take over Mike's features, hearing his moans. Ooh no, you aren't... But you'll know in a second... he thought to himself, still jacking the boy off as he moved to sit between his legs once more. The smirk grew into a proper grin when the whimpering began, and the thrashing returned... And the confusion that was as clear in Mike's face as it was in his words.

"Oh, this? I just made sure the 'fun time' will last a lot longer... Can't have you end it too early, now can we?" and promptly he leant over to swallow Mike's dick once more, going straight to the deepthroating, wanting to see and hear how much the soft pressure of his throat would do to him now that he was kept right there on the edge, unable to come no matter how much he wanted to.

The fingers were back to teasing his ass, too, three of them promptly slipping inside to assault his prostate, the free hand moving to knead one firm ass cheek. All the while, Kayne kept his eyes open and trained on the hybrid's face, determined to get him to be a little, horny, pathetic mess... At least for a little while. Just taking him down a peg. Get rid of that bratty attitude for a few moments.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors jul 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Mike's whimpering didn't really stop as Kayne kept jacking him off, but that didn't mean he was about to stop being a brat. "Oh, and who are you to decide when the fun time ends, my da-" Mike was brutally interrupted by Kayne suddenly deepthroating him and he couldn't help but let out a deep moan, especially as he was fingered as well. "Fuck- d-daddy?" he finally finished, between his moans, and honestly, it ended up sounding like he was calling out to Kayne as his daddy.

But right now, he didn't care. He was kept at a peak where release should've been coming, but because of Kayne, it wasn't coming. No, the pressure in his guy that came from his dick being sucked and having his prostate massaged, it just kept building and building, so much that he didn't know how to keep still. He thrashed against the binds, whining, whimpering and moaning under Kayne. "I-I can't, p-ple-please- fuck- I need you to f-fuck me." he whimpered,
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Lør jul 07, 2018 1:48 am

A soft chuckle reverberated in Kayne's throat around the hybrid's dick - oh, so it was hard to concentrate when he did this? Well, it was going to get even better - or worse - as Mike was soon about to find out, as the vampire simply kept up the good job, enjoying all the sounds he got out of the little brat, and just how clear it was that he was getting more and more desperate, his movements jerky at best. And even though it probably hadn't been his intention, Kayne certainly didn't mind the way he said 'daddy'. Maybe he should shee if he could get that to be a thing? He probably could. You could get people like this guy to do many things... Once you got them horny enough.

"Really, now..." he said as he pulled back, depriving him of the cold wetness around his dick, and the fingers in his ass were pulled out, too. "Alright, but not on your terms." he then said with a calm smile, moving to release Mike's left wrist and ankle from the restraints but keeping a firm hold of them as he flipped him over like that, once more happy he had as big a bed as he did. One knee in the boy's lower back to keep him in place, and he removed the other restraints, too. Then, with a few quick, sharp and effortless tugs here and there, he got Mike up on all fours, before moving in front of him again, once more catching his eye and maintaining the eye contact as he talked. "You'll stay like this, in this position, until I tell you otherwise. You won't lift as much as a single finger from the bed. And I want you to remember me telling you this." the smirk was back on Kayne's lips as he moved behind Mike, and without warning, he bent over to bite the top of one firm asscheek, the vampire teeth slicing through the skin as easy as a knife through butter. He only swallowed one mouthful, though, humming pleasantly at the unique taste, before he trailed a few fingers through the blood, using it to coat his own dick before he started circling Mike's hole. "So, tell me... You still want me to fuck you, hmm? Then beg for it..."
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Søn jul 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Mike had to admit, getting a blowjob from a vampire was... something. It felt mostly like a normal blowjob, with the soft wetness encompassing his length, but with a vampire, it was cold. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing though, Mike actually liked it quite a bit. Especially when Kayne chuckled and he could feel the vibrations around his dick, because holy fuck. He was breathig rather heavily, even after the vampire pulled back once more. In a way it was a relief, because constantly being on edge – or what felt like the edge – was a lot to deal with... But on the other hand, he felt extremely blue-balled when he wasn't being sucked off anymore.

Not that he got to regret his choices, because soon after Kayne confirmed he was gonna fuck him, and untied him. ”Sweet,” he only just got to say that, before he was roughly moved around. He grunted in discomfort, when he was held in place, while the last restraints were removed, but luckily it wasn't long before he was on all four, looking up at the vampire. Mike visibly swallowed, after being told not to move, and immeadiately moved to defy the vampire. He wanted to lift up his hand just to push the limits, but while his arm did make the motion, his muscles were working fine, he couldn't pull his hand off the mattress. ”What kind of bullshit magician-type shit is this?” he asked, baffled, but before he could say or do much else, his ass was bitten. He didn't really say anything, just made a face, because wow, that was one place he hadn't been bitten before. Spanked? Sure. Never bitten though. It didn't bother him too much though, a bit of pain wasn't something he minded, obviously. And what he definitely didn't mind either, was feeling Kayne's dick teasing his hole. ”Mmh, fuck my ass deep, daddy,” he said with a smirk, biting his lower lip as he moved his hips back towards the vampire.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs jul 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Kayne smiled to himself as he had moved behind Mike again, chuckling ever so softly when he heard the hybrid's surprise. That was one of the best things about this - when he let people find out just what he could do, what he could make them do, no matter what they wanted to, themselves. Even the ones with a mental shield... They were perhaps even more fun, seeing the shock on their faces when he broke down that wall with ease and still forced them to do as he wanted to.

"It's the same type making sure you won't come before I want you to," he simply answered, before he'd gone on to the biting, while giving the hybrid's dick just a couple more pumps - and then moved on to getting ready for the more interesting parts. He carefully moved his dick up and down, just sliding calmly back and forth over Mike's inviting hole, licking his lips of the unique blood of the hybrid, while listening to his words. "Hmm... I'm not quite sure that's enough. I told you to beg. So do it. That right there was just asking nicely. There's a vast difference, boy..." and then Mike got a smack to his ass for his troubles, with just a fraction of Kayne's strength... But more than enough to almost immediately raise a deep red mark on the fair skin, before he grabbed the red cheek in his palm and firmly kneaded it.

"So you better get to it, or I'm just going to leave you here, all pent up and needy until I'll maybe, maybe not, want to fuck you..." it was probably already oh so clear, but this was his favorite part - getting people to be whimpering, whining messes before he fucked them. Especially the first time with new ones.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man jul 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Mike tried to push back against the vampire's dick to get it inside, but never managed to get more than just the very tip to press against his opening. It was obvious that he wasn't gonna get it, without begging, especially with the harsh slap to his ass, which pulled out a sharp whine from his lips. But Mike was a proud shithead and although he was desperate to come by now, he wasn't desperate enough to let his pride slip.

"Come on, you know you want to fuck me, your dick wouldn't be that hard if you didn't," he said with a shit-eating grin on his lips while once again trying to push back against Kayne. "Besides, I've been told I'm as tight as a virgin, but I have the experience of a whore. You wouldn't let that opportunity go to waste, would you?"

//Blev ikke så langt sorry ( /)n(\ )
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tors aug 02, 2018 1:23 am

Kayne chuckled softly, seeing the hybrid try to make things move faster... Which, of course, had no real effect at all, with how Kayne could just keep him in place with that one extra use of his ability. So nice that it just stayed there until he told him he could move again. Smirking, he kept letting his dick just softly brush back and forth over the inviting hole... And then, of course, the brat had to try to tease right back, even with the situation he was in right now.. He guessed he should've expected it.

"I do, but I'm a patient man. A lot more patient than you are, I'd dare say." he then simply said, before he let his hand trail through the last remnants of blood on Mike's ass - it seemed like the wound had already closed? Interesting... So he had some kind of accelerated healing. That'd sure come in handy some time. But for now, he took a hold of Mike's dick with his now slick hand, and began roughly jacking him off, his free hand traveling further north to pinch and roll a nipple between his fingers. Let's see how he reacted to this while still not being able to cum...
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Man aug 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Mike's healing had naturally healed the wound as well as the handprint on his ass, showing off that he not only healed way faster than a human, but he was also faster than a pure-blooded demon. Not that Mike thought anything of it, with small injuries like that, he barely felt that he was healing, let alone the tiny amount of energy it took out of him.

He merely grunted in response to the other's astute assumption that he wasn't patient - which was true, but damn it, he wasn't about to admit that! He buried his face in the sheets when he once more felt Kayne's hand between his legs, playing his body expertly like a well-tuned instrument. He clenched his jaw, suppressing his moans in defiance, even when his nipple was played with too. But as he was held down by magic, he couldn't do anything about it to lash back, so eventually he broke by letting a soft moan out as his pleasure was once more building at Kayne's hands.

As his body had already been edged plenty, it wasn't long until pressure was gathering in his lower body and as he felt himself drawing closer to what should be the edge, he gave in. "Fuck, okay, you get it your way! Please just fuck me, I need you so bad, just- please? Please fuck me into the bed and let me cum, I'll do anything, just, please!" He was kinda blabbering, repeating himself, but Jesus tap-dancing Christ, he had never been kept on edge for that long. Most kept it easy, delaying his release a minute or two, before giving in to his own teasing. But right now, Mike only had his words to tease with and while he was eloquent, he was also impatient, and could easily be thrown off by people like Kayne. And the worst part of it was that he loved it.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Tirs aug 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Ooh, that cute little defiant grunt. Still trying to play it cool, were we? No matter, Kayne was going to change that attitude real soon... At least for this tumble. His eyes were trained on what he could see of the hybrid's face, hands taking care of pleasuring him almost automatically, and a soft chuckle left his throat when he saw that clenched jaw, heard the pulse slowly rising again in response to the building pleasure that really had nowhere to go, since the boy was denied his release for now.

The smile returned to the vampire's lips when that lovely moan was heard, and he leant in to slowly lick up Mike's spine, too, adding just one more sensation, teasingly blowing on the cooling spittle afterwards. And he really couldn't help it - he laughed, when Mike finally gave in, and then let go of his dick, instead going back to pumping himself a few times. "You're a stubborn one, I'll give you that... Usually people surrender within the minute..." he praised him, one hand softly stroking an ass cheek, before he delivered a harsh slap to it instead, as he lined up and promptly thrust inside the boy's virgin-tight entrance.

His hands went to Mike's hips, and then he began right away. Unlike most people, who slowly built up a rhythm, he went hard and fast right from the start, knowing the kid could handle it after having seen how quickly the bite had healed. And that was refreshing - that he could just do as he damn well pleased for once, and without it being with another pureblood. That alone made this so much worth it, but getting a stubborn boy like Mike to bend to his will was equally as euphoric as the sensations that slowly began coursing through his body, slowly climbing.
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Fre sep 28, 2018 1:53 am

Mike honestly didn't know if he should be relieved or disappointed when Kayne let go of his dick, but it was kind of a mix. He was relieved because the arousal from being edged this much was slowly edging into soreness (pun intended)... but at the same time, he was a little disappointed because in some very masochistic part of his mind, he wanted Kayne to refuse, and instead keep him this needy for hours. That part of his mind was quickly shut down though, as that called for a whole different level of trust than something he was ready to give an almost-stranger.

The little breather from Kayne pulling back wasn't that long though, as his ass was spanked out of a sudden, which got another slightly surprised moan from him, followed by a sound that was much closer to a whimper than Mike cared to admit when Kayne thrust inside him without warning or the slightest bit of care. Mike closed his hands tightly around the sheets, and bit down into the fabric to muffle his moans just a little bit, and held them down to a minimum on top of that. He wasn't embarrassed by making a lot of noise, nor was he worried that anyone would hear... but he did have a small hope that not giving Kayne everything he wanted, would earn his ass a few more smacks, or maybe get the vampire to take it up a notch to force more sounds out of Mike.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Fre sep 28, 2018 2:31 pm

A broad smile spread on the vampire's lips, hearing that pretty little moan he slapped out of the boy, and the almost-whimper as he thrust inside him without much ceremony at all. No, with that healing he already knew the boy had, he wasn't going to be careful, not in the least bit. Why should he, when the kid seemed to take it pretty well, too? After all, with that bratty attitude, this was one who needed punishment, obviously. At the very least, that was what Kayne had set his mind to give him. Just to take him down a peg, even if it might only be for a very short while.

He chuckled seeing how Mike bit into the sheets, though, and the boy earned himself another harsh slap to his ass. "Getting hard to keep calm, is it?" he said, tone very obviously teasing, as one hand slipped back around the boy to flick his nipple, then back down to jack him off in the same rhythm he began fucking him in, determined to drive the boy mad with want, wanting him begging and pleading before he'd be allowed to get his release at the very end of it all. Who knew, with Kayne's stamina, he might just keep fucking him for an hour or two, whatever it took to drive Mike to beg to be fucked harder, to be allowed to finally cum.

"You know... A pureblood's stamina..." he said, smirking, not at all breathless - since vampires didn't need to breathe at all. "... Is quite something. Mine even more than others. I'll just keep going until you'll do what I want. You'll be a quivering mess sooner or later, begging for me to finally have mercy on you and let you cum..." he said, before leaning in to speak right next to the hybrid's ear. "... And it's going to be the best damn orgasm you've ever had, and you'll come running back for more, again and again..."
Vis brugerens profil
Mike

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Søn okt 28, 2018 1:28 am

Mike whined into the sheets when his ass once more got spanked, but it was pretty obviously more one of pleasure than one of pain, because he definitely didn't seem like he wanted Kayne to stop. And added on top of that, the vampire was talking into his ear, saying exactly what some very masochistic part of his mind wanted to hear, and another whimper left his throat when his nipple was flicked and his dick was being stroked at the same speed as the thrusts. He turned his head so his sounds weren't muffled anymore, and he could just out of the corner of his eye see the man behind him, as he spoke.

Honestly, Mike was definitely feeling the heat rise, and he was more than just a little desperate to move on... but at the same time, he didn't want it to end. It was frustrating to say the least, but in the end, that masochistic part of him got the last say. "B-breaking me is- ah- not gonna be that easy, old man," he said, almost without moaning, despite the quivering of his thigh muscles that came with his prolonged pleasure.
Vis brugerens profil
Kayne

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   Søn okt 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Ooh. Masochistic little brat, eh? Good, good. Meant there was just so much more to do… And that it would be so much more fun once he got him right where he wanted him to be, before he’d let him have that orgasm he was repeatedly denied like this, as long as he was still under the influence of Kayne’s compulsion. “Oh, you really think so? You think this is all I’ve got planned out for you? I have more experience breaking little masochistic brats like you than you’d ever imagine,” he told Mike with a smirk, and a long lick down his neck, juust letting the sharp fangs graze the thin skin, too.

And this might be another dirty move, but to be honest, Kayne didn’t care at all if it would be counted as ‘cheating’... He just used what he had at his disposal. So he took his hands off of Mike for a moment, his hips keeping up the harsh thrusting - before one hand went to cover the hybrid’s eyes, as he lifted his other hand to his own mouth, and bit his wrist, getting some blood flowing… After which he moved that bleeding wrist straight to Mike’s mouth, making sure some of it got in him before he removed his wrist again. After so many years, he did know the effect his blood had on people, after all… In this situation, specifically the aphrodisiac aspect to it, how it would just heighten the arousal and send a surge of energy through the body. “... And it’s something I love to do,” he added in a whisper right against Mike’s ear before he removed the hand from his eyes again, and let both hands take a bruising grip of his hips, fucking him with renewed energy and speed.
Vis brugerens profil
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   

What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Moonlight Falls :: Dove St.-
Gå til: